[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The /x/ Radio Show - Tales Of /x/ - Episode 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Janny note: please discuss deletion of this thread in >>>/qa/528538

Good afternoon /x/! We've just released our latest mini episode, readings of threads from /x/ itself and a short analysis of each. The episode is less than 15 minutes and is one of a series of weekly mini episodes we'll be releasing while we work on the larger main episodes.

In case you missed it last week, we also released the second part of the pilot and is currently available on our soundcloud page.

Thanks everyone, and if you're interested in joining the radio team just let us know in the thread!

https://soundcloud.com/the_x_radio_show/the-x-radio-show-tales-of-x-episode-1
>>
File: 1387238700455.jpg (294KB, 1024x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1387238700455.jpg
294KB, 1024x1324px
Pretty good stuff guys! Made me chuckle sensibly.
>>
>>17726920
Buy a self serve ad, mr spammer.
>>
>>17727404

We're glad you enjoyed it!
>>
downloaded, will check them out
>>
>>17728364

Awesome, let us know what you think we could improve!
>>
>>17726920
Adding thread to watchlist in case mods act like dipshits.
>>
Im writing a bible because god speaks to me.
Can I get on there?
>>
>>17729494

Probably. The last guy we interviewed started talking about killing jews and abducting children so we had to cut most of the interview and add a loop of god save the queen underneath the voices. I'm confident that you couldn't do any worse.

I think we took your email when we set up the show, but just in case you're a different person email [email protected] with your deets and a brief outline of what you want to talk about.
>>
This was great guys, I was wondering what happened to you all, good to see that you're still at it. will definitely be drawing fanart of Spooky Jim soon
>>
I enjoyed the episode, but I feel like the structure of the show could be reworked. instead of relying mostly on the recitation of posts with brief commentary, you should instead take cues from popular threads of the week and delve further into information and theories that are presented in the threads. Keep your humor going, but try to keep it limited to one or two topics a week (or month, whatever your release schedule is).

Example: Flat Earth threads are all over the place. Dedicate an episode to that; ridicule flat earth posts, tear apart their arguments, lament the poor quality of /x/ due to these types of threads, etc.

If you want any help, let me know.
>>
>>17730510

Awesome, we're glad you liked it and we'd love to see some fan art!

>>17730693

We'll have a show every week (hopefully sunday) with 4 different formats in cycles. So next we're hoping to put out a radio play mini episode, and then we're undecided on the content of the week after, but we can just have a few people shoot the shit about topics on /x/ that week like you said. Then we're at the "main" show, which will be more like Episode 2, The Shit Pilot which will have longer segments, original creepypastas, a series of related incident reports in an alternate universe, interviews, teaching segments, parodies and so on. Initially we wanted to release one of these main shows every month but we found out how much work is involved and it's just not feasible. We're going to produce it seasonally and spend a few months writing 10 or so episodes to be released over a 9 month period. We might use the off season main show slot to produce a mini show or just have a rest week depending on how much content we can create on time.

Also
>the current year
>not being a flat earther

We'd love you to join us, email [email protected] with your deets and we'll send you a skype link. I'd rather not post it here as we're walking a fine line with the mod team. They seem to be okay with us so far so I don't want to take the piss by spamming links.

Thanks for listening!
>>
Bumpity
>>
This is bullshit. We can't have a thread to discuss our favorite paranormal shows like C2C, MITD, OSM and Amy On The Radio but these anons can spam and advertise their gay little podcast for free and not even have to buy an advertisement!
>>
I was wondering what happened to you guys. I haven't seen a thread about you guys since the first episode. I'm glad you're still going.

Do you all think you can upload episodes on Stitcher?
>>
>>17732462

Absolutely no idea, but we'll look in to it!
>>
>>17726920

This is quality cotent. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>17732456
Fuck you no one cares about c2c.
>>
>>17733283

Glad you liked it!
>>
Bumpity
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.