[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /x/ had any experiences with Vampires? I am convinced they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

File: tom-cruise-vampire.jpg (11KB, 266x351px) Image search: [Google]
tom-cruise-vampire.jpg
11KB, 266x351px
Has /x/ had any experiences with Vampires? I am convinced they exist, and I am so fucking spooked. Like, seriously.

I live in Scotland, small town in the middle of fucking nowhere called Huntly, pretty far from a main city like Aberdeen or larger towns like Inverurie. This town is full of mostly old people, some of these fuckers still call the hardware shop the 'Ironmongers' for christs sake.

Getting to the point: I think there's a vampire in this town. Thing is, this started when I saw some person walking through the woods on a blaringly sunny day with a hood up and a leather longcoat.

At first I think it's some fucking weirdo goth that just likes wearing leather, but I keep seeing this person around when I'm out, mostly at night. I've seen them always going up near an estate on the edge of town, which from what I remember, has a lot of old people in it. On top of that, this estate is literally across from the local Tesco (K-Mart or Target, in comparison to whatever you yanks have), which next to the Tesco is an old folks home, and a few houses down is a funeral parlour and a massive graveyard.

So, the fact I saw this person around there had me cautious, but I saw them again today in blazing sunlight and I'm convinced they're a fucking vampire. I cannot tell if it's a dude or a lass, the shape of their body is slim though, the coat makes me think female, but the way they walk is stiff and fast, their arms are always quite still. The sun shines bright from the clouds, and this person will stop for a moment and force their hood down, they wear proper leather gloves with this longcoat, which is always zipped up. I've never fully seen their face because they always keep their head down.

They're not albino, I saw a glimpse of what looks like light-brown hair, maybe ginger. But I'm still spooked, the location they stay around is too convienent, and no one would willingly go around in the sun in fucking leather.

I'm afraid, /x/, not sure what to do here.
>>
>>17726152
Just confront and kill the fucker!
>>
It's clearly just some autist dude.
>>
>>17726152
Follow them.

If you're willing to wait a couple of months, then I can go along with you. Travelling is a huge thing for me, and this is the king of deal I'd like to take part in.
>>
Hey, I live in Glasgow and never see any spooky shit.

You should try and follow it confirm your fears and slay the fucker or ask it to make you one of them.

Imagine what good you could achieve as a being of immense power. I would kill every rich wank and take his money and use it to better mankind as a whole.
>>
>>17726251
>slay the fucker
I already gave him that idea.
>>
>>17726263
Whatever nigs.
>>
>>17726273
Love you too, anon!

Anyways, the proper way for dealing with a vamp is superior firepower. Get some holy water, make at least a barrel full of napalm, a crossbow, a chainsaw would be nice to have once you've incapacitated him, if not, then a machette. Lure him somewhere innawoods that you know well, drop the barrel of napalm on him and set him ablaze using a flaming crossbow bolt, hopefuly pinning him to a tree. Then apply machette and/or chainsaw and hack him to kebab. Then eat the fucker, or feed him to the pigs.
>>
Hey anon, you should become a vampire.

It's pretty sweet.
>>
>>17726301
Fuck you, vampire shill!
>>
>>17726152
Just some skin condition, don't look further into it.
>>
>>17726212
If it is a vampire, I'd rather not, this person has to have been around long enough to know how to deal with this shit.

>>17726251
I don't want to live forever.

>>17726288
That's all a bunch of silliness and hollywood stuff. Garlic can't really hurt them, and mirrors don't show them to be invisible, they can't turn into bats or mist, any shite like that.

I think the sun is the only thing that hurts them...
>>
>>17726304
Kill yourself, khaim.

Life's better on the other side.
>>
>>17726304
I think it might be cool if you got cool powers and stuff
>>
>>17726307
Just leave the poor guy alone
>>
>>17726307
You don't have to live forever. You can die anytime you want to as a vampire. Just stake yourself or walk out into the sunlight. Come on don't you want to kill rich cunts? I do.

You should follow it though and take pictures and videos then report back.
>>
>>17726317
It is cool mate.

Who doesn't want powers?
>>
>>17726307
>I think the sun is the only thing that hurts them
I AM THE SUN!

>>17726310
YOU ARE A CANCER AND A PLAGUE! YPU SHALL BE DEALT WITH!
>>
Should carry a mirror with you. Flash the sun in their face if they get to close.
>>
>>17726152
The thing is, you have a certain image in your head when it comes to vampires, so you might consider anything that fits the image a vampire. Just walk up to the person, tell them you've seen them walking around, chit chat, nothing serious, nice weather, have a good day.
>>
>>17726338
Yes, do this op.

Wouldn't being a vampire be cool?
>>
>>17726340
What's with all the vampire shills? Fucking shit!
>>
>>17726342
Here are no vampire shills. Thou art mightily deluded.
>>
>>17726342

I'm kinda suspecting they don't have long to live anyway, if their magic is based on the giant pentagram in Poland, because it is disintregrating gradually bit by bit since a few years.

When the pentragram is gone they will only have the little part in their own body and it will wear off.
>>
>>17726363
Nope. I see them/you/whatevrt. Luring people in with your false promises of inmortality and riches. Filling their heads with ideas, things so perverse and sickening. I can see through the lies!
>>
>>17726374
What the hell are you on?

There is no pentagram nonsense.
>>
>>17726342
Get a job and stop blabbering your bs in all the threads. You're not relevant.
>>
>>17726400
>Get a job
I already have one.
>and stop blabbering your bs
It's not bs, well, not everything. I am a deep and complex character.
>in all the threads.
I don't post in all the threads. I post in MAYBE 7% of them.
>You're not relevant.
I agree. And neither are you. So what?
>>
>>17726152
Huntly more like cuntly with you about m8
>>
>>17726374
Huh?
>>
>>17726462
Something along those lines appears in seemingly random threads here every once in a while. Not sure if insane, shitposting, or roleplaying.
>>
>>17726399
>>17726462

http://one-evil.org/content/acts_vatican_holocaust_part_2.html
>>
vampires need blood

if he was a vampire people in your town would report of being either attacked or missing.

There no point for a vampire to be out in sunligt

Now im talking about the vampires according to legends

If theres vampires that are just like humans only act like mentally ill people and avoid sunlight, its a nother story
>>
>>17726152
Just want to add that im from caithness and there are people that still say ironmongers instead of hardware shop.. no vampires though that I know of
>>
>>17726480
It's hilarious that you would connect this with vampires.
>>
>>17726152
do we talk about one person or several?

and why don't you just talk to them - just search for a simple reason to address them, like asking for the time or something like that.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n6x23yifk61qgmsnz.jpg (41KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n6x23yifk61qgmsnz.jpg
41KB, 500x328px
>>17726493
>if he was a vampire people in your town would report of being either attacked or missing.

I think that vampires are smart enough to not kill people, or at least not the ones who would be missed. If I was a vampire, I would only drink small portions of blood, look for supporters (black swans; or doing it like the med sangs) or form a relationship with people who have a blood fetish.

>There no point for a vampire to be out in sunligt

socializing
the vampires from the old myths also walked around, stalking their families
>>
File: v1464020703548.gif (731KB, 147x165px) Image search: [Google]
v1464020703548.gif
731KB, 147x165px
this is quality m8. i am in endibrah. how far are you?
do we have vamps in scotland?
>>
File: 1462986144520.jpg (1018KB, 1685x1750px) Image search: [Google]
1462986144520.jpg
1018KB, 1685x1750px
How does one become a vampire?
>>
>>17728486
if they let you drink their blood after they almost drain you to tye point of death.
>>
As others have stated, OP, go up to the person and talk to them. Do it in an open space in broad daylight. If they ARE a vampire, they won't dare attack you for fear of exposing themselves to the public, or worse, exposing their skin to the sunlight. So if you do it out in the open in broad daylight, you should be safe.

And of course don't even begin to let on that you suspect anything. Just say hello. Tell them that you've seen them wandering around and that they seemed to be lonely. Tell them you thought they could use a friend.
>>
>>17726304
Get a load on this vampire nigger
>>
I've from kirknewton were is huntly again
>>
>>1772615

You're Scottish, that's the problem.

You are either:
A) On welfare
B) On drugs
C) A fucking stupid inbred degenerate
D) All of the above
>>
seriously, just talk to the person in a public place with a lot of people around.
they can't attack you with witnesses around
you can't just go around attacking people cause you think they're vampires
>>
>>17729121
>you can't just go around attacking people
There's a word for people who do that, it's "criminal".
Ah. This thread is an insanity plea just waiting to happen.
>>
>>17728532
Correct
>>
>>17729469
>This thread is an insanity plea just waiting to happen.
I swear, Anonymous promissed me power and wealth if I drink the blood and eat the flesh of the vampire! They even gave me cooking tips! And they reassured me the guy was a vampire! I swear!
>>
>>17730106
> eat the flesh
You were not told the truth because it doesn't work like that.
>>
>"Hey guys I saw this one autist wearing leather"
>Therefore vampires
Never change /x/.
>>
Welp OP. I guess you need to do what your ancestors would have done. Which is probably something involving axes and fire to dismember and burn them. OR do what your way, way further back ancestors would have done and paint yourself blue, get naked, and charge at the beast with a Burda or Lancea spear for glory or death.

Then after that....be ready for jail. Even if it is a creature of darkness the UK and Scottish governments think you shouldn't ever defend yourself.
>>
>>17730152
I told him to roast and eat the guy, so there's that.
>>
>>17730152
>>>17730106
>> eat the flesh
>You were not told the truth because it doesn't work like that.

people actually drank the blood of supposed vampires as a repellent against them; unfortunately and unsurprisingly they became sick
>>
>>17730256
Drank the blood. Not eat the flesh.
>>
DIO
>>
>>17726152
>still call the hardware shop the 'Ironmongers'
Yeah that's what it's called here you fucking fag, why don't you go 'trick or treating' and celebrate thanksgiving with your 'buddies' down at the 'creek' or something.
>>
>>17726307
>Have one weakness
>Expose self to one weakness deliberately
Sure thing Einstein.

>That's all a bunch of silliness and hollywood stuff. Garlic can't really hurt them, and mirrors don't show them to be invisible, they can't turn into bats or mist, any shite like that.
And how would you know? You know what else is shite? Vampires you fucking retard. It's some edgemaster goth hanging about the graveyard, you've discovered the only person in Aberdeen more autistic than you, make friends with them and they'll think you're cool.
>>
File: Subaru.png (450KB, 500x731px) Image search: [Google]
Subaru.png
450KB, 500x731px
Is a vampire's bite sexy or just horribly painful?
>>
Semenn vampiiiirrree
Poroppopopoporo poporropopo
>>
Anyone ever heard of vampires in prague?
>>
>>17726288
That's murder anon
>>
>>17733020
No, that's how you deal with vamps
>>
>>17731077
Sexy if it's done right.
>>
>>17733011
no, tell me more

Is a vampire's bite sexy or just horribly painful?

>>17731077
depends on the technique, skills and circumstances, I guess.
>>
>>17726288
> the proper way for dealing with a vamp
So you're claiming that you have actually killed a vampire?
>>
>>17726152
I dont reply to many threads but i think you need to know this OP for research. Theres a movie about vampires in Scotland so its definitely worth a view. It's called little vampire and could probably help you out with your situation
>>
>>17734141
Wasn't little vampire a t.v. show?
>>
>>17734192
Yeah, a TV and later a film based on a series of German children's books.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.