[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy sounds at my house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: lololololol.jpg (61KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
lololololol.jpg
61KB, 400x300px
Hello everyone , for the past weeks or so every second night i hear a scream outside my window , tough it doesnt sound human nor animal. More like a screetch of those old discs you put on a grammaphone . The first time i heard it , i thought two animals were having a fight and one lost , that would seem believable because i live on the country side in europe next to a wide spread forrest , but the sound kept apearing , confirming it couldnt be the same szenario . It only happens at night , at around half past 12 am. What are your thoughts? If i can i will defently record it the next time it happens so stay tuned if interested
>>
Have you ever looked out of the window?
>>
>>17725765
im interest anon
>>
>>17725765

Definitely record it if you can OP and update the thread or make a new one later when you have it etc.
>>
>>17727209
Sure will
>>
Speaking of spoopy house sounds. I lived in a large empty condo of one of my friends for a month while I looked for a job. The condo was two floors with a finished basement below. In the basement was a large unfinished space underneath the rest of the house that could only be accessed by a square door halfway up the wall. Underneath the stairs was a small corridor that led to a hatch and a sub basement which was right next to an unfinished utility closet.

When I moved my crap in I joked that it was clearly a murder house as there are ample places to stash bodies.

After a week or two in the house, late at night, I would hear what sounded like the closing of a door in the basement. I only ever heard the noise past midnight and sometimes, multiple times a night, like someone was coming and going downstairs. I went and checked once, but found nothing, only hear to the same noise rather loudly once I went back upstairs. I started locking my bedroom door at night then.

Another friend of mine who uses the garage to work on his car has also heard it, so I know it wasn't just me. It made me think of those stories of people living in your home without you realizing it and freaked me out. I'm really glad I don't live there anymore.
>>
>>17725765
I'm interested, Op. Follow up with a recording, I'd love to hear it
>>
Mountain lions scream like a murdered woman. Look at those ears
>>
Did it happen to sound like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJmkM346058
>>
>>17728445No it sounds diffrent , it sounds like something is dying . We get no foxes here in my area , just some on another mountin 10km away
>>
>>17728429
Nope no reports of mountain lions here in my region
>>
strange sounds...
>live in a little house in a little village
>night
>trying to sleep
>you hear someone is touching your things on your table (I mean it's like when -for instance- a paper is being put to another place)
>no one is there
>windows are closed so no wind
>you hear that again but with coins

Happens to me often. Sometimes I hear noises like something has sat on my bed (when I'm not on it ofc). These noises always scare the shit out of me.

Anon have you ever experienced such things?
>>
>>17731047

You clearly live in a time void, and you are rehearing the sounds that you have made in the past.
>>
>>17731047
Its just a cockoroach noob. ;)
>>
>>17731047
Come to think of it yes i have. Now this seems wierd to most people but I dont mind the presence of supernatural beings at all. In fact i find them interesting. One time , all my windows and doors in my room were closed since we get a cold winter here in austria , and my plant was shaking violently. Or sometimes i hear people in my house letting a bath in and taking it , not coming out tho. You see in Austria it is forbidden to do noises after 10pm that could disturb neighbours . Other then these sometimes happening , no i have not had any other memorys of such incedents. Btw i am sorry if my spelling and grammer is not flawless , like i said I live in Austria and there the main Language is German. I have some holidays tomorrow so over the corse of the weekend i will try updating you guys with a mp3 or mp4 file of that sound
>>
>>17725765
So record it faggot
>>
>>17731275
Sorry i cant record it if it doesnt happen , i dont control it buddy
>>
File: Barn_owl_male_shelf_dark_web.jpg (28KB, 630x700px) Image search: [Google]
Barn_owl_male_shelf_dark_web.jpg
28KB, 630x700px
>>17725765
>it doesnt sound human nor animal. More like a screetch of those old discs you put on a grammaphone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O64rXyVOrYM
>>
sounds pretty creepy, try to record it next time, and if you decide to try to find out what it is, had a weapon and a camera for evidence. wish you the
>>
**best appearently theres a limit on comments..... wow.....
>>
>>17731281
You say it happens often. And at what time.
>>
>>17725765
i'd say it is just a cat scratching your window, maybe a crow or something
>>
Black ops regularly lurk around peoples houses in an effort to trigger psychosis.
>>
>>17731460
Now that has some similarities with the things i have heard , but these are way too high pitched. The ones i heard were deeper
>>
>>17732084
Those were the average times. It could be tonight or in a few days. Maybe never again
>>
>>17733863
Im sorry i didnt say that the pic isnt related , that is impossible because i live on the 1st floor of a building that has apartments ( yes that is the only apartment house in my village )
>>
>>17731123
Well, obviously
>>
>>17733872
ehm..... Im sorry i dont think i understand what you are saying
>>
>" i live on the country side in europe"

It was probably a couple of refugees fighting each other in the woods as they pass through your country on their way to Germany to get benefits. I wouldn't be that worried.
>>
>>17725765
This pic reminds me of that series of Youtube videos of some Aussies pointing flashlights at aliens in their backyard. One video (I think from the same series) had the guy running around his house at night because he heard shit, and as he approaches his back sliding-glass door, it opens by itself. Gives me fucking chills, man.

As for your thing, probably an owl? I've heard screech owls that make my hair stand on end. But then again, it didn't sound like what you described.
>>
>>17736555
I still dont know
>>
>>17736555
Can you post this?
>>
>>17736555
I've already seen these videos but it was quite a long time ago. I'd be grateful if you posted it here assuming you have them.
>>
>>17739958
>>17741230
Sorry I've been busy, lads. On my phone right now, but when I get on my computer tonight I'll hunt it down. Bumping to keep thread alive for now.
>>
>>17736555
talking about thepolishedknob on youtube he waa debunked awhile ago.
>>
File: 1441247561813.png (260KB, 296x394px) Image search: [Google]
1441247561813.png
260KB, 296x394px
>>17743152
Oh yeah, I already know it's fake. I wasn't going to say that, though.
>>
>>17736555
>>17739958
>>17741230
>>17743044
>>17743152
>>17743169
Anyway, here it is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1AP5xQ3PdE
>>
>>17733916
Possum babies sound fucked up
>>
>>17731047
>heard paper and coins move at night
>doesn't blame the Jews
You need some /pol/ security guards.
>>
File: 1463089661560.jpg (304KB, 1925x975px) Image search: [Google]
1463089661560.jpg
304KB, 1925x975px
bump.
Does it sound far from your house or near it?
Have you tried to find the location of the sound?
Pic unrelated
>>
>>17743383
AYY LMAO
Y
Y

L
M
A
O
>>
File: il_fullxfull.781173815_s2d3[1].jpg (235KB, 1020x1500px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.781173815_s2d3[1].jpg
235KB, 1020x1500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePPnz2fTOfo
>>
>a few years back
>went with my father to visit my elderly grandmother
>her and my father each went to bed in their respective rooms, I was to sleep on the couch in the living room
>everyone is asleep and I'm the last to bed
>I figured this would happen which is why I took the living room so less of a chance of waking anyone up
>lay down on the couch and close my eyes
>immediately hear footsteps a few feet in front of me on the hard wood floor
>think to myself I must have been inbetween sleep or something and kinda laugh it off
>close my eyes again
>immediately hear the footsteps again
>they stop as soon as I open my eyes
>heart starts racing, adrenaline rush
>lay there looking around the room for an hour or so
>eventually drift off to sleep naturally
>the next morning
>my grandmother says to my father, "you know your dad is still here."
>my dad replies, "oh yeah?"
>my grandmother explains that when walking through the living room she would sometimes feel a tug on the back of her shirt, he used to do this when he wanted to get her attention
>he died before I was born, I never had a chance to meet him
>grandmother died about two years later
>still not sure what happened to her house, I think the family is attempting to sell it
>>
>>17725765

>Fucking Hipsters
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.