[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here listen to Mysterious Universe? What are your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Anyone else here listen to Mysterious Universe?

What are your opinions of them?
Is the plus content worth it?
Are the stories they tell fabricated or do they have a certain truth to them?
>>
>>17723493
I greatly enjoy it, far more hits than misses. They don't just believe any old shit, usually, but aren't so cynical that it's a buzzkill. Can't confirm the plus content, but the regular podcast is pretty dope. This week's episode is shit though, so don't use it as a barometer if you give it a listen.
>>
>>17723655
Just listened to the one about shrinking monks and rainbows

Lost my shit at the monk flying into the sky away from the Chinese soldiers
>>
>>17723493
they were great when they first started, but at some point around 2014 i stopped listening :( they are very middle of the ground which is awesome
>>
Thier website is pretty good too, mysterious universe and whoforted (renamed weekinwierd now) rekindled my interest in all this ridiculousness.
>>
>>17723493
Superbot can tell you anything logical.
>>
piggybacking on this thread to ask about any good paranormal ghost themed podcasts? ghost hunters telling stories, EVPs, etc. not interested in angels/demons/exorcisms/conspiracy stuff. aliens are fine though.

Coast to Coast of course, and Midnight in the Desert had some good ones before Art fucked off again. has it been any good with Heather or whatever her name is?
>>
I pay for the Plus Podcast and Have since season 3 (?) whenever it became a thing. It's worth it. Not only are the extensions totally worth the 10 bucks the extra like 2+ hr plus episodes really do have "the best stories". Sometimes too the best running jokes of the podcast are only in plus.
>>
Same anon, while the library doesn't have the music if you've got 100 bucks I'd buy the back catalog. It's so fucking good.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.