[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chem Trail Questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: chemtrails_fan.jpg (59KB, 350x231px) Image search: [Google]
chemtrails_fan.jpg
59KB, 350x231px
I have some serious questions regarding Chem Trails. Please help understand this conspiracy.

My Chemtrail Questions:
1.) How many people would it take to pull off this conspiracy? Be sure to include, pilots, ground crew, the production and transportation of the chemicals, as well as the engineers that are needed to create and maintain/keep full: the spraying equipment. How long has it been going on?
2.)How many are airplane mechanics kept in the dark about what they repair? How do they repair what they don't know is there?
What about air traffic control? How much/little do they know?
3.) The people that ARE in on it: How are they not effected by these chemicals?
4.) If the illuminati is doing it as apart of population control: Why is world population going up dramatically? Why are infant mortality rates dropping all over the world?
Why are birth rates in 3rd world countries increasing? Why are life expectancies at an all time high?
5) If the illuminati is doing it as a part of weather control: Why hasn't any independent weather monitoring group air quality research group been able to identify this weather changing chemical? It should be very prevalent if it's being sprayed everyday.
6) How does this chemical effect the weather? (The HARRP program ((that IS real)) uses high and low frequency radio waves to push high pressure fronts around. If chemtrails are connected, you'd need a chemical that reacts to radio waves: What is it?)
(Please answer each question completely in the comments. Keep them organized by number. Make sure you answer all the questions that apply to your beliefs. Make sure your answers DO NOT contradict each other.)
>>
1) 11 People. 38 years.
2) 3 airplane mechanics left in the dark (Dave, Greg & Mike they are cunts) we just let them do other shit. Air traffic aint got shit either we're stealth as fuck.
3) Nanobots injected into our blood as children.
4) It isn't illuminati it's me and my mates.
5) See answer above faggot.
6) If I told you that then it wouldn't be a good fucking secret.
>>
go away, flat earth is the new unsubstantiated conspiracy theory to shitpost about
>>
>>17722095
These are the types of answers I expected
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 474x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 474x242px
>>17722063
Dunno op.
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 563x595px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 563x595px
>>17722063
Sounds fake.

You,d think if that shit was real the government would tell us.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 339x226px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 339x226px
>>17722063
Its fake bro.
>>
All it would take is most the money being in a few hands and the rest of the 90% of the population can be paid off to do anything that smallest percentage want.
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 1000x750px
If you search "chemtrails" all you will find is bullshit conspiracy.
If you search "geoenginering" you will find that this has been going on ever since the 60's.
Climate control is being used around the world such as droughts or floods in other countries or states that don't compile with the federal law.
There are photos of inside these airplanes with passenger Windows so you would assume it's a normal passenger plane.
>>
What is really funny search what happens when they add a little manganese to the aluminum and bromine concentration.

And what happens when that gets sprayed over cities with protests.

Look that up, it's a fucking >>riot of a laugh.
>>
File: Pete-Doherty-is-he-open-a-011.jpg (47KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
Pete-Doherty-is-he-open-a-011.jpg
47KB, 620x372px
Op here.

Answers are mixed. Lots of sarcasm. To set the record straight I didn't come here to challenge anyone.

I've always just assumed chem trails were a real thing because I see them a lot in Los Angeles. I never trusted the government so I just assumed it was all true and carried on with life.

A mutual friend of mind was questioning the chem trail thing and these were the questions he asked. I didn't know the answers to them. I didn't come here to prove anyone right or wrong I just wanted to see if anyone else could answer these questions he posed, because I couldn't.
>>
>>17722063
>how many people would it take

thousands.

>how long has it been going on

Shortly after the invention of airplanes. Over one hundred years.

>how are mechanics kept in the dark

Air mechanics would have to know about it. So all those thousands of mechanics at the airport would need to be in on the conspiracy.

>how are the people doing it not affect

Magic antidotes? Plot armor?

>if the Illuminati are so good, why are they failing

Again, plot armor. Their supernaturally effective at keeping it all secret, but completely incompetent at having any result.

>How come scientists haven't identified weather change?

I guess they're in on the conspiracy too? How come scientists haven't just booked a small plane, flown up into a contrail, and measured a sample to see what the chemicals are?

>HAARP?

HAARP is real but never pushed weather fronts around.
>>
>>17722063
>How many people would it take to pull of this conspiracy?
Not many, why why would pilots or ground crew want to know anything.? Just tell them these are harmless exhaust particles.
Also,
>Why are birth rates in3rd world countries increasing?
The're not.
When it comes to chemtrails I believe in what I pesonally see. And that is their massive impact on weather control.
>>
>>17722692
>>17722714
Thanks
>>
The mixtures are added to the fuel of passenger jets, why would ground crew or air crew need to know? Look at the patents and stop searching Chem trails like an asshole. It's obvious you set this thread up to invite the shills
>>
>>17722692
>HAARP is real but never pushed weather front around
Even though that's what it's designed to do? Fuck off shill
>>
>>17722184
Where are the shills refuting or denying this?
>>
>>17722833
It was designed to affect the ionosphere, and thus affect radio signals bounched off of it.

Radio signals =/= weather.
>>
>>17722856
Sorry, it's a really nice weekend, so I was outside all day petting puppy dogs and looking at pretty girls. After dinner I might even go for a walk and buy an ice cream cone.

As for the picture, it's true that it's a lie that they pump water from tank to tank to simulate passengers walking around during flight tests. They're actually brewing beer in international airspace to avoid alcohol taxes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.