[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Media

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: brainwash-logo-big11.jpg (78KB, 400x548px) Image search: [Google]
brainwash-logo-big11.jpg
78KB, 400x548px
Do you believe we are? If so, what ways do you think we are being brainwashed?
>>
It's called a program for a reason. The program directs the way you view at things, whether you are aware of it or not.
>>
>>17718894
I don't think we are being brainwashed in the sense of being directly controlled, but the media is definitely manipulated to focus on certain events and topics. Dumb people might fall for this, but it's very easy for a driven person to go find alternate sources and fact check. We're not magically being zombified or anything like that, but every outlet has an owner, and every owner has an agenda.
>>
>>17718894
Lotto. The lottery is designed to keep everyone quiet, compliant and in their place. People will buy a ticket each week, partake in little luck building rituals - all with the hope of winning bug and escaping their horrible, boring, poor lives.

The lottery keeps them content with their shitty life. They think all they have to do is put up with it until their numbers come in. If not for the lotto they would have no hope and no one would be doing the menial tasks.
>>
whatever the teens are into
>>
>>17719606
what about the majority of people, who do not buy lottery tickets
>>
>>17719653

Maybe that anon just turns up at their door and screams at them in tongues whilst pushing lottery tickets into them until they throw money at him and take a ticket out of pure fear.

Like Santa but with dementia.
>>
It's called acculturation. It's a well understood phenomenon.

Want to be deprogrammed? Psychedelics and critical thinking, but avoid malicious programing while you're on said psychedelics.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.