[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange things that have happened to you that you can't explain.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 45

File: 1322.gif (61KB, 410x296px) Image search: [Google]
1322.gif
61KB, 410x296px
Have you ever experienced something where you look back and think.. "wtf happened there?.. was that actually real?"..

I once saw a woman(?) run down my hallway and into the bedroom. I gave chase but there was nobody there. It confused me then and it still does now. I often look back and wonder wtf.

You..?
>>
>>
> home alone dwellin in my room
> Suddenly a loud crash in the next room
> Go check it out
> Father has a lot of trophies on a shelf varying in size and shape
> Half of one is lying on the other side of the room
> Examine it and it looks like broken in half
> Check the shelf to see where it came from
> 2 rows of trophies
> See the other half in the far row
> Like 4 meters away from the other one
> Wtf.gif

I could never explain what happened there..
>>
This happened when I was 22, living in Fort McMurray.

>babysitting my 8 month-old cousin with a friend
>we're just sitting and talking in the living room
>about 11 pm
>suddenly, a weird floating worm about a foot long floating through the glass of the picture window.
>it was translucent brown, slowly undulating like it was swimming through the air
>it was covered in wiggling hairs, all over
>it floats through the living room and down the hall into the nursery
>friend and I panic and follow it in there
>get there just in time to see it float through the glass window there
>we freak out
>my friend starts crying and refuses to walk 1 block home
>we turn on all the lights and sit facing the window until my Aunt got home

We still talk about it sometimes. It was so freaky, and my heart was pounding so hard when I saw it, I could barely breathe. No idea what it was or why it could go through glass.
>>
>>17719256
Ya niggas crying over a worm LMAO
>>
>Sleeping in the darkness
>Wake up
>See my mother walk in
>It's not my mother, though it's wearing her favorite nightgown and her hair
>It's an old woman, shriveled and faintly glowing
>She glares at me, making me hyperventilate
>She rushes me and I pass out from fear and lack of oxygen

I still have no explanation for this. It wasn't sleep paralysis, as I could move.

It was also right around then that my mother changed - she became more bitter and angry at life. I really can't explain why rationally.
>>
>>17718892
Nothing too crazy, but the lock on my bedroom doorknob occasionally locks on its own, always in the middle of the night, while I'm asleep. For the record, I live alone, and the second time this happened, I went and replaced the doorknob, because I'd like firefighters to be able to get to me in a hurry if they have to.

Still happens, but not extremely often. Maybe one night in ten.
>>
bump.

this some spoopy shit
>>
>>17718892
>goin innawoods
>walking along a dirt path in the mountains
>just brought a .22 with me
>find a spot of thin trees with a canopy so thick it became pitch black below it
>suddenly humming
>sounds like a woman is humming something
>my bullets ain't big enough for this shit
>calmly walk home
>>
>>17719256
I saw the same thing, but it was a giant butterfly instead of a worm. almost like some inter-dimensional stuff.

I also saw a shadow person squatting over me for a few seconds when I woke up, I ended up giving out a war cry, and it seriously stood up and vanished. I've had sleep paralysis many times, and this wasn't it.
>>
>be 8
>be playing hide and seek with sister and friend
>be me hides under moms bed
>friend hides in wardrobe in other room
>comingreadyornot.jpg
>sister finds me immedietly
>friend suddenly starts kicking the wardrobe door
>.. "Urrgh fuck let me out let me out"
>comes out from bed and follows sister to the wardrobe
>2 steps behind her the whole time
>he's panicking like fuck
>gets to the wardrobe and starts pulling on the door with sis
>tight shut
>wtf?

There was no way to lock or jam the door, and there's no handle or grip on the inside to hold it shut

>stands with sister looking bemused
>friend is proper screaming like a bitch at this point almost kicking through the door
>door suddenly opens and he falls out onto his knees almost crying
>.. "fuck you! f-fuck you! it was you!!!"
>looks at sis knowing it wasn't us
>.. "It WAS you! I could feel you pushing the door when I climbed in!!
>???
>sis tells him to fuckoff, it wasnt her
>friend runs home crying like a bitch

He didn't come around as much after that. He swore blind he could feel someone pushing the door as he got in the wardrobe. My sis was coming from the other direction and found me in seconds, after that I was behind her the whole time. It wasn't us.
>>
Hopefully this doesn't sound too dumb, but It was at the time terrifying and I still have no explanation.

Anyway, pardon me if my green text is shit. here's what happened,

>Sister folding laundry in room

>Be me in room down the hallway

>I hear a loud constant tapping sound coming from room where sister is.

>inb4 mice humping in the walls

>I think "Wtf is she doing". So I go to check

>sister is sitting there, and has stopped folding

>she's also looking at me like wtf is that

>she asks if the sound was me

>no

>tapping isn't coming from anywhere in-particular. No obvious source.

>But is specifically and clearly coming from current room.

>"How weird lol, what is that"

>Just kind of staring at eachother wondering what it could be

>Sound gets louder (possibly faster idk I can't remember)

>We start getting sketched out

>I actually had a sense of dread wash over me for no reason.
Because a tapping sound wasn't particularly scary..

>Sister starts looking for source of sound

> walks over to look at TV to see if there was maybe a movie playing and didn't realize.
(we had one of those old Crappy, cheap, fat no cable kind of TV)

>Once she looks at the TV, she starts screaming and just full on freaks out, runs out of the room and runs into the room closest to us. frantically trying to hide herself under blankets in the bed while still freaking out

>Sisters literally sobbing.

>Yelling "oh my god"

>she's not faking this

>I start yelling too and run after her cause I don't know what's going on

>I'm yelling WHAT THE FUCK happened

>She's still sobbing and freaking out

>Says she saw something

>"Saw what?"

>Sister just continues sobbing

>My minds everywhere so Im thinking she saw someone climbing into our house from the SECOND FLOOR window cuz she's not making sense and why is she freaking out so bad
+
>>
>>17719828

>I try to call 911 cause idk what the hell to do
>dial. House Phone fully charged but doesn't work/ring.
>Well fuck.
>hang up phone
>something is still tapping/knocking really fast
>I'm dying inside
>as we're in the other room the knocking turns to duck quacking sound.
>(Like a child's plush duck I used to have, but has been put In storage long before this happened and was no longer in the fucking house)
This video is actually exactly what it sounded like. but more fucked up and amplified https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XOH4Y1u5M7U

>Once we started to hear that we were like "FUCK that shit".

>Because we know for a fact we no longer have that duck in the house anymore.

>get the courage to run downstairs and passed the room.

>sit on couch. Texts friend to come over cause we're scared shitless.

>Once sister calms down a little she tells me when she looked in the TV the screen was red and she saw this red face that looked like a distorted version of that red face guy from the movie Insidious. (Search it up it's terrifying)

>I suggest that maybe TV was on and that's what she saw..

>She says it wasn't but we can check anyways.

>Wait a little while then decide to go back to room to confirm wether it was just the TV or not

>We both go upstairs

>TV was off. And In fact unplugged.

What the fuck was it then?

We never found the source of the sound and have no idea what any of that was...

There has been a few other unexplained things that have happened but I've never heard anything like that again
>>
>be at home with gf
>on bed watching tv
>dog is on the floor sleeping
>tv is shit
>decides to give gf the D
>lets do this girl
>we gets neked
>starts banging hard
>shits getting noisy senpai
>we're almost there
>suddenly feels claws gripping my leg
>???
>looks down
>my fucking dog is humping my leg
>dafuq.jpg
>decides to keep going
>obviously
>gf notices dog is fucking my leg so we stop
>tells dog to fuckoff
>dog jumps under bed
>bedroom doors opens bangs open
>dog comes running in wagging it's tail
>???

I only had one dog.

There was nothing under the bed.
>>
>be christian ministers son
>have plenty of times when I think god is watching me from secret portals and such

such is life of pious christian kids
>>
>>17719828
Actually hear a tapping noise at my house too sometimes. Figured out one day it was birds pecking bugs off the side of the house.
>>
>>17718892
once when I was in college, I was walking across campus and I saw this guy. I had a sudden inexplicable certainty that I knew him, so I went up and said hi. then I realised I had no idea who the fuck he was, apologised and left.

this was *not* a case where you think you see your friend ted for example, walk up and say "hey ted" and he turns around and it's totally not him. this guy didn't look like anybody else I know. this was more like, I recognised him, walked up, and realised I didn't know (couldn't remember?) his name or anything about him. it wasn't a case of mistaken identity, but a case of *no* identity but still somehow recognition.

I have never had that before or since. I still have no idea what that was about. pretty sure it really happened but it was just weird.
>>
>>17719342
where do you live where foot-long flying worms are just an everyday thing?
>>
>Be 9 yr old me trying to go sleep
>Hear shit moving around in my room
>Push covers off myself to go to the bathroom
>See glowing, legless, torso floating
>React by imediantly jumping out of bed and dashing to the bathroom
>Never ever had an experience like that again

whenever I think back I tend to assume it was my tired 9 yr old mind playing tricks on me, or I was simply matrixing and saw what my mind wanted me to see. either way it was a scary experience.
>>
>>17720623
Ohh, I actually thought it could have been a bird or something. But it didn't sound like it was coming from the walls. So I have no clue. I still wouldn't know how to explain the other sound either.. I wish I recorded it all, but I didn't so I guess ill never know
>>
>>17719342
You would have too! That thing looked like it was from space!
>>
>be me
>live in Europe
>live in a village where people live who work in the city nearby (commuter's village or idk how you call it)
>let's call it M-village
>there are other small towns near the city
>one of them has a very old church and castle (1000+ years) - L-village
>live in M-village since I was young, family moved there
>parents work, so they hire a babysitter
>hire this babysitter who's an old lady from L-village
>grew up in a house on a street which leads from the castle to the church
>babysits us until we were ten or so
>always tells us stories about the castle's ghost
>she and her sister saw a woman in a white dress walking on the street at night various times in a strange way in the direction of the church
>think nothing off it, bed time creepy stories and stuff
fast forward some years later
>be a teen
>be in high school, go to parties, have own pc etc.
>have friends who live in L-village
>go to parties there occasionally with friends
>at one party we drove on the castle-to-church-street to get there, bc it's the fastest way
>friend's mom urges us to not take that road when we're heading home
>ask why
>explains there's are an unusual amount of incidents late at night on the street, car crashes and so on
>tell her about the white woman my babysitter used to tell me
>friend's mom tells her it's an old legend in the town, but she doesn't believe it
>take an other route home that night, nothing happened.
next morning
>curious about the white woman
>decide to look it up, since I've got a pc and internet
>find a page about this legend
>page says the woman's the last convicted witch in the region, 1674 or so
>denied all charges that she was a witch, locked up in a dungeon in the town's castle
>one morning they want to question her, find her death
>they said she took her own live, coroner thinks otherwise
>since that time various sightings of this white woman in the town

cont.?
>>
File: skullgrind.jpg (59KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
skullgrind.jpg
59KB, 500x372px
>>
Not sure if this happened but I live in an area where there are 4 main bridges to get across the water. My aunt was driving on one of the bridges towards San Quentin prison and when we got toward the middle of the bridge a car fell through a missing piece in the road and straight into the water below.

The weird thing is no one stopped. But my aunt pulled over as soon as we got off the bridge and called 911. I'm 100% sure it actually happened???but why wasn't it blocked off? Why would they allow people to drive in that lane?
>>
>>17721265

JUST, DO IT!
>>
File: 1462416085604.jpg (53KB, 656x820px) Image search: [Google]
1462416085604.jpg
53KB, 656x820px
I had a really weird experience when I was a child that's stuck with me to this day. I was around five when it happened. My parents were divorced and I was staying at my fathers house. I wanted to go for a bike ride around the neighborhood and asked him to take me. He was busy and said I'd have to wait. I decided to go get my bike out of the garage and ride around the driveway while I waited. I was an impatient child and eventually decided I would go on my own. I start riding around and that's when shit gets weird. My father lived in a massive subdivision and every house looked the same, I ended up getting disoriented and lost before I made it around the block. I began to panic and decided to just keep riding, because I'll get home eventually. I remember the initial feeling of panic very vividly and can still feel the sinking sensation in my stomach when I think about it. I was a very shy kid and wouldn't talk to adults, I passed a few joggers on my way but was to nervous to ask for help. Then I remember two kids showing up, almost out of thin air. I was riding my bike and looked down and when I looked up they were on the road about 20 feet in front of me. I was startled by their sudden appearance and stopped before I reached them. They didn't approach me, they just stood in the middle of the road staring at me, it was quite tense and unsettling. Suddenly I felt compelled to talk to them, I felt with complete certainty that they could help me and that they were my friends. As I rode closer I noticed that they looked a tad unusual. They were both boys but looked very androgynous and as far as I could tell they were twins. They had really bright blue eyes and very pale skin. However that's about as far as I remember, after that there's not much my memory is just filled with static almost as if I'm vaguely recalling a dream. I believe I went with the kids, but I'm not sure where. I was walking with them and then it just goes dark.

1/2
>>
File: 1462470215330.gif (146KB, 499x427px) Image search: [Google]
1462470215330.gif
146KB, 499x427px
>>17721405

I was surrounded in darkness and a humming sound in what felt like a sort of limbo. The humming sound was extremely soothing and I felt that as long as I could hear it everything would be alright. I've listened to some binaural beats and on occasion I hear similar sounds, but nothing that comes close to what I experienced. The sound filled my whole being with a feeling of warmth and content. I had no sense of time and didn't know if I'd been in the dark for an hour or for months, it could have been years for all I knew. Then, as sharply as my memory disappeared it returned. I was sitting on my bike and it was dark outside. I was still in the subdivision but had no idea where. I see a car come around the corner and I immediately recognize it as my fathers. He pulls up and hops out a nervous wreck. Says him and the police have been searching for me for hours. It's ten o'clock at night, it was around one in the afternoon when I left. It doesn't end there though. For years after the event I had an extremely vivid recurring nightmare. In the nightmare I always recalled the day I got lost, it was as if I was repeating the experience every time. It always ended with me being surrounded by darkness and then waking up drenched in sweat with an overwhelming feeling of dread and disorientation. I had this nightmare until around the time I graduated high school, at some point it just stopped happening. I also have several very thin scars on my body that I have no explanation for. They look like incision marks. There is one on my arm and I can feel something small and hard underneath it. I really have no way to explain these experiences other than abduction and am sure with out a shadow of doubt that I was experimented on for years. I've never shared this before and was wondering if anybody has had similar experiences? Particularly the humming and recurring nightmares.

2/2
>>
Just create a creepypasta thread, nobody ever happens to any of you and your life is boring, get over it
>>
File: fine.jpg (34KB, 240x318px) Image search: [Google]
fine.jpg
34KB, 240x318px
>>17721481
>make creepypasta thread
>waaa all these creepypastas suck, we need moar OC

>make OC thread
>waaa all these OCs suck, make a pasta thread
>>
>have asthma that's not bad
>after-school bus drops me off a mile from my house
>mom's not there, wait 20 minutes
>get nervous, start walking home, asthma attack begins to set in
>keep walking
>woman in car pulls over, says she recognizes me and says she'll take me home
>dont recognize her at all, get in because I'm about to pass out
>never look at her in car ride
>asthma subsides
>get dropped off at house
>mom suprised to see me
>we never figure out who that woman was
>i would have passed out in the road or worse if she hadn't picked me up
>>
>Be me
>live in a small village
>Go to a party at sea where tons of fireworks and rockets are lit and fired into the sky
>People all around me
>Had a great time as the fireworks were quite impressive
>Got bored after a while and started to focus behind the lights in the sky to try and spot something out of the ordinairy
(I was some UFO fanatic as i sometimes spot a few stars moving very strangely at night)
>See a dot moving very quickly and at the same time i suddenly hear a low pitch buzzing noise in my head
>Get intense headache while that happends
>Can't control my head, forced to look down on its own
>It stops after having no vision of the sky
>Feel lightheaded and almost lose ballance
>Feel creeped out, but decided to look up again trying to figure out what the fuck happened
>After some time i focus again, this time i spot that fucker again and try to fight against the wave of the pain and urge to look down but fail
>The fireworks end shortly after that, didnt notice that 2 hours passed
>Start walking to my car, have a huge sense of dread and fear as everything around me suddenly starts to look far bigger than usual as if i am sinking into the ground
>Start walking faster until i reach my car, start driving quickly until i reach home
I never talked about this to anyone and now i have agonizing pain in the right side of my skull and it never stops, it feels like as if its inside my head and it gets stronger and stronger each month and medication are not helping at all, i also have a similar story that happend not so long ago
>>
>>17722933
That's some quality OC
>>
>>17721265
I'd like to hear more of this.
>>
File: 1462905059850.jpg (51KB, 707x475px) Image search: [Google]
1462905059850.jpg
51KB, 707x475px
>>17718892
Does having your father killed by a centuries-old witch disguising himself as every cryptid ever count?
>>
>>17719256
There was another anon on here with a similar but different story about a year or so ago. Wierd. It was a random nope story, I'm not looking for it sorry.
>>
>>17719225
> home alone dwellin in my room
> Father has a lot of trophies on a shelf varying in size and shape
It was the psychic manifestation of your fathers disappointment.
>>
>>17718892
it may seem insignificant but this one time my stepbrother and i were at home, our parents were walking the dog. there was a plastic bag next to the wall that i had touched a couple minutes earlier. out of nowhere it started moving around for around 2 minutes. it's probably because i touched it earlier but it didn't make sense at the time.
>>
>>17719837
Did the face have horns?
>>
>be 11
>relaxing at the beach with my family
>my mom and dad are busy drinking and chatting and my elder sister is busy reading a book
>i hunt for shiny rocks on the shore
>i got far away from my family but not too far that i can't see them
>i saw a creature in the sea crawling to the shore
>i was terrified at what i saw, a squid-like creature as big as a lion with sharp teeth
>i couldn't speak due to shock but i eventually let out a scream and ran away back to my family
>i was crying and couldn't speak for half an hour
>when i finally cooled down a bit i told my family about the creature
>my dad laughed and decided to check this ''supposed'' monster
>i lead him to the place where i saw the monster but the monster was long gone
>my dad found a crab as small as my little finger and teased me with it by saying ''were you scared of this little fry?''
I still remember the face of that thing and it scares me still
>>
>>17719408
Has something similar happen. Watched a shadow person in the shape of my mother, wearing her clothes, walk across a hallway while she wasnt home. I just darted downstairs and put on cartoons so stop my heart from beating out of my chest
>>
>>17720863
Soulmates nigga. You fucked up
>>
File: BL.jpg (95KB, 1093x757px) Image search: [Google]
BL.jpg
95KB, 1093x757px
>>17719256
could've been ball-lightning
>>
I once was sitting on a bus on my way to highschool. I saw a weird guy coming into the bus I was in, I noticed he held a small bag and held it very tightly. A couple of minutes later I looked ahead and the same man was standing on the bus in front of me holding the same bag.
>>
>>17721463
Cut that shit open and look for probes
>>
File: serious.jpg (62KB, 450x364px) Image search: [Google]
serious.jpg
62KB, 450x364px
>go to the bathroom in the middle of the night
>don't bother to turn the lights on
>while I'm holding my dick, I sense someone else there
>get goosebumps
>get an urge to turn lights on
>when I was about to do it...
>heard whisper in my left ear
>desperately turns on lights
>nothing

This other one happened during daytime:
>be me
>12
>cousin is visiting
>we are going to go out to buy some food
>hear she calling me from my room
>I see a black boot behind my door
>it moves
>think it's probably cousin trying to scare me
>when I'm about to enter...
>she calls me again, this time from the living room
>there was no boot
>nothing
>>
>be me visiting a girl in her new apartment
>she said that she doesn't feel comfortable around here
>she said that she feel a presence from time to time
>I said "Oh, that's probably just you're imagination! Listen:"
>"If there's a ghost here, show us a sign!"
>The lamp went dark then after 2 seconds it came back
>"hmmmkay, you got a ghost"
>I stayed for a while after that but I didn't spend the night

sleepover party at another friend:
>~3am everyone (4-5person) is sleeping in a room
>We woke up to a loud banging that comes from the kitchen
> "What the fuck _friend_?! What makes that noise?"
>Friend:"Oh it's just the ghost of the former owner.."
>Friend yelling: "Mrs. X go back to sleep, we don't need you in the kitchen right now!"
>Loud noises stop
>WTF, that's hardcore...

That's the two event I can't explain beside one time when I dreamed about a poem that I didn't know before, but that could be just a game of the brain.
>>
>>17719974
Sounds like you had a 3way with a demon bro
>>
>be me 5 or so
>parents put me to sleep
>very anxious kid
>stared at my open closet
>particularly at this ball with the green goblin on it
>spiderman was the shit atm
>but the green goblin was scary to me
>as I was about to fall asleep I look at it one last time
>it rolls off my dresser
>I practically shit myself
>run out of my fucking room
>had nightmares for weeks
>>
>>17723443
>tfw your friends casually play along with ghost spoops
>>
>home alone at the pc
>just cleaned house
>go back into my room
>trashbin is in the middle of the room
>its content on floor
>>
>be me
>working late at night at a video editing company
>doors are glass, so everybody knows not to slam them
>hear a door in the back slam hard enough that the glass in the frame audibly rattles, I can hear it even from 10ft away
>no windows open, nobody else is there, nothing was near the door
>afterward, hear frantic whispering all over the floor, get real bad vibes
>continues until I leave, around 3 AM
>>
>be 14
>home alone with mum
>playing PS1
>pauses for a piss
>standing there having a piss
>brothers voice comes from behind me
>... "...beeeeware of the darkkk..."
>NOPE.jpg
>shouts at him to fuckoff im not scared
>finishes piss
>goes searching the house
>looks everywhere
>gives up and asks mum where bro is
>, "he went out hours ago, anon"

Either my mum was fucking with me, which I highly doubt, or I was hallucinating. It was definitely my brothers voice.

Can't explain it.
>>
>>17718892
Wish I had the evidence, my mom might still have it.

Here we go.

Be me, sitting in living room while my mom is video taping my dog, when she didn't have to be put down.
She rubs her stomach and a weird, light orb appears and flies around the room, and it disappears when it touches my dog.

This has happened at random, and now it's accompanied by a figure. I have started astral projection recently, and I have seen it there and in my dreams, and it made me very paranoid, and I have developed sleep paralysis. Thats my story.
>>
>>17719417
That's creepy
>>
>>17718892
Something similar happened to me..

>be 13
>sitting with mom at 1am watching prisoner cell block H
>was a strange kid
>livingroom door suddenly bursts open
>BOOM
>a woman about 80 runs in
>looks like a corpse
>face is grey and wrinkley like an old witch
>mom and I almost jump out of our skin... >"UEUEUEUEEEURGHH! WTF!
>old woman points at us, mumbles something then runs out of the room slamming the door behind her
>mom and I look at eachother for a spit-second then give chase
>mom runs to the front door i run up the stairs
>she isn't up stairs
>comes back down
>front door was still locked from inside
>the chain was still on
>searches house again
>nothing

There's no way to put the front door chain on from the outside, so the woman couldn't have gone through the front door. If she'd ran upstairs I doubt she could have survived a jump from the 2nd floor so I would have found her.

Fuck knows.
>>
>>17718892
I've had quite a few weird experiences like this. I usually brush it off as very rare coincidences though.

> have a dream I'm back in high school and walking around the halls
> all of the walls are covered in painted eyes
> a month passes by
> I'm heating up food at the microwave while at work at my university
> look around
> there's drawn paper eyelids taped all over the walls
> flip one over
> "wake up" is written on the back

I wish I took a picture but I got my ass the fuck out of there and back to work and didn't think about it for a while.
>>
>>17723020
buurn
>>
For once, a decent thread.

Bumping for more.
>>
>>17719974

Fuck.

>be 15
>in bed half asleep
>cant see shit
>my dog (staff) is running around the room being a dick
>tells it to shut the fuck up and lay down
>it comes to the bed and pushes up against it
>hears it breathe
>"c,mon, on the bed"..
>...........
>"hey.. up.. cmon"
>..........
>dog suddenly dives under bed and starts digging at the carpet
>forfucksake.jpg
>jumps out of bed and puts light on
>"get the fuck ouuta there prick!"
>.........
>"...Oi! C'mon, out!"
>..........
>gets down on knees and looks under bed...
>... nothing
>???
>scans room
>no doge in sight
>goes downstairs looking to give doge my toe-end
>it's fast asleep at moms feet
>prick is curled up like a snake and snoring like a doge
>"how long has she been there mum?"

>.. "hmm a few hours...."
>>
>>17718892
I have quite a few to tell. I'll tell you the most recent one, which is from some months ago when my dog died.

>11 year old dog
>Gets sick in the lungs
>Doctor says it could've happened at any given time, the age didn't matter
>At her deathbed I kiss her head goodbye
>Stares straight at me for probably 2 minutes like she's saying "It's all going to be fine"
>Dies some hours later
>Later, when the moon was up
>Very windy and cloudy
>I stand at my window, sadder than I've ever been
>For some reason I can't explain I just look at the sky
>As the wind flew by, the clouds shaped a face very reminiscent of my dead dog
>Where the pupils would be, there are two stars
>Staring directly at me, exactly like in her deathbed

She'd be 12 years old some days ago, still sad
>>
>>17719417
you might be a sleepwalker
>>
>>17721265
>
moar
>>
>>17719256
You saw an entity from beyond.
>>
Cant explain this..

>around 14
>having a nightmare where im being chased by pic related
>no matter how fast i run, i turn around and he's there
>he's just standing there watching
>NOPE
>wakes up
>looks across room
>he's standing behind the door in the dark
>NOPENOPENOPE
>screams like a bitch
>mom comes running in and flips the light on
>mfw realises it's just a coat-stand with a black hat and black raincoat hanging from it
>tells mum its ok and goes back to sleep
>feels like a bit of a dick

>next day
>wakes up and realises straight away that the coat-stand isn't behind the door anymore
>goes into kitchen and starts making cereal
>mom comes in and asks what all the fuss was about
>mentions my nightmare and then me screaming at the coat-stand
>asks what happened to it
>mom look at me confused
>... "We haven't got a coat-stand...?"

We had never owned a coat-stand, or hat, or black rain-coat.
>>
>>17721463
maybe you were molested and blocked it out
>>
>>17723176
Can you sketch it?
>>
>be 15
>walking to school
>have to walk by abandoned house with ramp
>see dog running down ramp
>fall on ass shocked
>dog disappears at end of ramp
I think back all the time wondering wtf it was
>>
>>17723859
FUCK that's scary, I'd have called the police.
>>
>>17719417
> record door every night
>???
> profit
>>
>>17723212
well later on I ended up finding someone I would consider a soulmate anyway, so it worked out. I do wonder if it was someone I knew in a past life or something, though.
>>
File: _Mushishi_wp_21380.jpg (147KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
_Mushishi_wp_21380.jpg
147KB, 1024x768px
>>17719256
That's some mushi-shi shit
>>
>>17718892
>used to live in apartment complex
>had a room which also had my computer set up
>go to sleep one night
>wake up
>entire desk is covered in liquid that appeared to be water
>look up and the ceiling is not wet or has signs of water damage
>there were no full cups at my desk that the cat could've knocked down overnight
>also the liquid did not have an odor so the cat didn't piss on it either
>ask mother what the hell is going on
>she has no answer
>dad finds out and he has no answer either
>somehow my computer table got totally drenched in water overnight while it was dry the day before
To this day I could not find a reasonable explanation as to why my table got water on it. I doubt my parents were pulling a prank on me and if there were, they would've admitted it by now. Possibly related, around this time my maintenance man died (he lived in the building) and the next door apt. neighbor told my mom stories about how the toilet seat would constantly be up even while knowing she keeps it don.
>>
Alright I'll share... I was driving around one day, just out in the country (from Ohio, so plenty of country) anyways I had to pee so I was going to hit one more street, go down this little isolated road, and relieve myself. This road is 100% of the time entirely desolate. Not this time however. I pulled on the road and for a stretch of probably 200 yards were about 12 cars pulled off the road... As I drove by, a little spooked, EVERY SINGLE DRIVER had their faces obscured, looking down, reading something so I couldn't see their faces... Whole thing was weird.
>>
When I was a bit younger, I would sometimes start to take a shower having forgotten to throw a towel over the rack. My dad, since he's a good guy, would usually throw a towel over if he noticed I didn't have one already. So one day I'm in the shower, no towel on the rack, and someone steps by and tosses one over. (All I saw was a silhouette but I assumed it was my dad)
So after the shower I get out and look around for my dad upstairs so I can thank him for the towel, but he's nowhere to be seen. I finish getting dressed and go downstairs. I see my mom and ask her where dad is. She reminds me that he's not home. So I ask her if she threw me a towel while I was in the shower, to which she replied she hadn't.
My mom is not in touch enough to play some kind of prank like that. I know it's kind of benign and it wasn't even that scary at the time, but I still wonder who the fuck threw me that towel.
>>
>>17719225
Bump
>>
>innawoods in central FL
>Myself, grandpa, his work friend and my brother
>18, learning to track boar
>find a big one, crouch down to look at it through binoculars
>hear something like a far off truck engine
>gets louder
>sound turns into angelic singing
>one long "heavenly" AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>brother and I exchange WTF looks at eachother
>suddenly ends
>grandfather and work friend didn't comment on it, we assume they didn't hear it so we never ask them about it

It was the strangest thing I've ever heard.
>>
i actually have a couple bc my whole family is really spiritual and shit like that.

>be 3 or 4(my mother told me it bc i dont remember)
>great grandma recently died
>i start to go to the living room a lot , pic of gg-ma was there
>mom said i would talk to the picture and dance just like she did
>started dressing like her (she would wear her underwear and shirts differently
>my mom asked how i knew and i would say that she told me (gg-ma)
keep in mind , i have never met her or seen her
>>
File: 1409364447421.jpg (576KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1409364447421.jpg
576KB, 1920x1200px
>a few years ago
>helping out at my mom's little private farm thing with my then-gf
>mom is out riding one of the horses
>suddenly, get a call from my mom
>i pick up
>"ARE YOU SEEING THIS, [my name]?! THOSE THINGS IN THE SKY, OH MY GOD. ARE YOU SAFE?"
>asks her whats wrong and what she's seeing
>she tells me there are these huge glowing orange orbs in the sky
>gf and i go outside
>just as my mom described, two enormous glowing balls of orange-y yellow-ish light moving very very slowly
>theyre in a strange position on the sky, seems like they could be relatively close
>there are no clouds, can't be light reflecting off of them, doesn't look like it anyway, theyre bright and circular and has this strange feel that is simply undescribable in the lovecraftian sense, simply awe-inspiring
>after a few more worried calls and phone problems, my mom gets home
>we just stand and stare for a moment, they seem to be increasing in intensity and slowly aligning horizontally
>all the animals are freaking the fuck out, they're very unruly
>i run in to tell my dad, he's busy, i get out there again
>my mom and gf are inside the stable, theyre not sure what to do
>we check from the other side, they're visible there as well, a car stops up on a nearby hill, probably shocked at the sight as well
>theyre so big and bright that there is no way the nearby small towns wouldnt have seen them too
>we go inside the stable again for a bit, when i go to check on the sun-orb-things again they're gone
>we talk for a long time about ufos and shit

I filed a report about it for the national UFO association (apparently we have one of those) There was nothing about it in the newspapers or anything though, we kept checking. I'm assuming it was either covered up, or people were afraid and confused and didn't want to speak up.

By the way, the area where my mom lives is locally famous for having strange sightings of lights and such. I've had other weird experiences but this was by far the biggest one.
>>
>>17724586
And none of you thought to pull out your phones and snap a picture of the ufos? Even though they were just hanging around for minutes and minutes?

Seems a little bs-y
>>
>>17724635
I did. Too dark to properly see anything. It didn't look like anything in the pictures.
>>
>>17724638
>>17724635
>>17724586
Also our phones didn't show the calls we had made to each other at all for some reason. It sounded like there was a lot of interference.

But yeah, this was at night and I had a shitty phone camera. My gf tried too but it didn't work. The pictures just came up black or with faint splotches of orange.
>>
>>17724638
I thought they were huge and bright? Seems like a camera should pick them up pretty easily. Care to post the pics anyway? I like ufo stuff but am fairly skeptical about much of it.
>>
>>17724650
Not really. Cameras work differently than the human eye. ISO, light differences, contrast, bla bla. It's hard to capture a far-away light source (they were bright but not blindingly so like the sun) in pitch darkness with an old phone camera. I don't have the phone any more, like I said it was old and shit. (I don't know about my gf's phone, it should have been good enough to at least pick up something even if it was blurred, but she said she couldn't get it either. Maybe she was just bad at photography.) Even if I had saved the pictures, they don't look like anything. As far as I remember, two of them are complete darkness and one is just a faint blob of orange, could just as well have been a street lamp if one looked at it and didn't know the context.

I don't know what to tell you, man. I used to be skeptical of UFOs too before that. I'm not saying it was aliums, it could just as well have been experimental planes or some other government shit since there's a military base just nearby, and these big dome things that are supposedly used for radio experiments.
>>
>>17718892
I once saw a black man reading a book at his job
>>
>>17723451
>this nigga had nightmares about a fucking bouncy ball
o i am LAFFIN
>>
Posted this once before in a NOPE thread, hope y'all enjoy.
>about 5 years ago
>at boyscout camp for the week
>no real reason to expect spoops. I have been coming here for at least 5 years and not once have I ever felt uneasy, nor have I ever heard of anything paranormal going on in camp
>the camp was a pretty good size, around 6-7 campsites (not including camp staff accommodations)
>each of the campsites were pretty much completely apart from each other, maybe 2 would be within eyesight of one another, but other than that it was a 5-10 minute walk between the rest
>being in a pretty desolate part of the miles Standish state forest so there isn’t much in the way of noise except for critters, and at night if its cloudy you can’t see your hand in front of your face (honestly loved it out there so serene)
>in each of these campsites they set you up with a leader’s cabin at the edge of the campsite and a latrine beyond that
>the only scary story ever told that involved my campsite in particular only involved death there was no mention of ghosts or anything of the sort
>a homeless man was said to have been smashed one winter, and in his attempt to find shelter attempted to climb into our campsites latrine
>these latrines had walls that go up almost to the ceiling and then stop with about a foot to climb in through
>being drunk, he slipped stepping down from the hole and cracked his skull on the concrete floor
>being one of the deeper campsites he wasn’t found till spring, not a pretty sight
>I've seen the stain and being young assumed it to be true, and in my defense when the story is told it’s never embellished, nor told to scare people, it’s always an offhand thing just kind of stated matter-of-factly
>this is where I come in
>it was my last year at camp and I was rooming with a buddy of mine jarry
> jarry had a flash light that had like 6 raised bumps around the light bulb
>in between our classes being bored as fuck stupidity ensued 1/3
>>
>>17718892
>where you look back and think
Yes. My life.
>>
>fast forward 30 minutes, he has now broken the flashlight, but he has succeeded in leaving imprints in the table by slamming the light down onto the wood, bumps downward.
>its now night and it’s cloudy out so its pitch black, and now we don’t have a flashlight
>no reason to be worried we hop into our bunks in the tent, (which is more like a pvc triangle with a tarp over it) and get to sleep.
>middle of the night I wake up and have no idea why, usually I’m a very heavy sleeper but something has disturbed my eternal slumber
>this isn’t like a normal awakening though I’m not groggy I’m wired
>every fiber of my being is screaming somethings wrong
>my senses begin to sharpen up and I hear this loud cry and it sounds human
>now you best believe I’m 110% awake I listen again and now I make out the solitary word, “HELP”
>being an older scout and used to kids sleep talking/crying due to homesickness, I assume a physical human being needs me
>I jump up and strain my ears to make sure I’m not losing my mind
>and sure enough, “HELP” comes out of the darkness again
>so certain now someone needs me I throw on my pants and yell out, “hello? Who needs help?”
>I am a step from going outside when I hear the cry again and now it just sounds like an owl
>still really on edge I wait up because Ill be damned if I misheard an owl 3 times, not only 3 times but to such a degree I was ready to go into full on super scout mode
>when I think back to it I remember the night being silent when the crying was to me human, but that may have been me just being too focused on that one sound
>after hearing the owl hoot another 2 or 3 times my heart rate slows down the sounds of the forest seem to creep back into full swing and I try going back to sleep
2/3
>>
>just as I feel myself drifting off to sleep I start seeing that redness you see when light hits your closed eyelids, well I assume it’s now morning and I got no sleep
>I open my eyes and to my horror the flashlight that jarry smashed into submission, the same flashlight that even when taken apart and put back together would not turn on is now sitting on the floor, shining bright as fuck, right at me
>trying to convince myself it’s just a coincidence, I attempt to shut it off and go to bed but, no of course not the flashlight is still so broken it won’t turn off, and I can’t remember how the damn thing opens so I leave it face down pretending its off.
>wake up next morning lights off again, would have said it died but tested the batteries in another flashlight they were still good
>confused and a little more than rattled I tried to just forget the whole thing
>that afternoon have older scout and scoutmaster meeting at leaders cabin get informed that another older scout heard a voice calling him outside of his tent, believing it was a younger scout he got up to check it out but whoever it was, was gone.
>we kept an ear out for any other outbursts during the night, and boy did I hope weld hear one because it would prove it was just a scout and nothing more, but no more of the voices at night
And that there is my only unexplained event that’s ever happened to me. Hope this was worth me typing out, sorry for the shitty green texting not a great writer
3/3
>>
>>17724860
that is indeed spoopy
>>
>>17724840
>>17724854
>>17724860
Jesus christ dude could you have dragged this out any longer? You could have fit this all into one post.
>>
>>17719225

>Roll back 8~9 years of my life
>Le me using #1 flatmate's desktop PC
>Slouching the shit out of the afternoon
>Hear loud POP to my back left from the center
>Turn back head startled think "the cat is up to business again"
>Cat stealthily slouching it off unnoticed besides me in the same sofa
>Cat looking in the same direction and me
>Human and cat in profound, silent WTF moment
>Everything is apparently in order
>Checks everything in general direction of the noise
>Still WTFing
>#2 flatmate arrives to check noise
>Moar WTFing
>We double-check
>We triple-check
>We notice #2 flatmate's plastic eyeglass case missing from the otherwise empty table
>We notice one of the case's halves (half a) casually slouching it off on the floor
>#2 flatmate and me WTF some more
>We start looking for the other half
>Find other half (half b) between crappy trash bin and crappy table leg
>Snugly lodged
>About a handspan off the floor
>Even moar WTFing
>Evict half b from its chosen place of residence
>Everybody was Wate-Fu Fighting!

Further thought:
-There was only ONE noise. Meaning that two out of:
1) case splitting
2) half a meeting the ground
3) half b getting lodged between trash bin and table leg
had to be silent, or all of them perfectly coordinated.
-Two humans and a cat witness
-The dingy plastic joint between the two halves had NO FREAKING WAY IN THE WORLD of storing enough energy to do that.
---Except maybe at a molecular level
-Half b trajectories are anomalous or at the very least surprisingly convoluted
-Trash bin was firmly hugging half b against the table.

>>17719225 as further, higher energy case of the same phenomenon

I hereby dub this phenomenon SPITE:

SPlitting and Impossible Trajectory Event.

In which an object instantly splits in half, with each half covering a certain distance apparently taking no time to do so and unimpeded by intervening objects.
>>
>>17723443

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDEN

The first one is good. The second one is better than best, it's OPTIMAL.

Laughing. Hard.
>>
I work construction and I often meet and work with people from all over the country. So I met this one guy and we became pretty good buddies. So job ended and we parted ways.

So I'm at a new job site 600km away about 6 months later. I was just finishing my coffee break when I see my old friend walk towards me from about 50 feet away. I was like no fucking way, how the he'll is he on this site too. When I got up to meet him his face changed into someone else. I don't mean like I misrecognized him, I mean it total shifted into another person, one of the site engineers in fact. I have never questioned my sanity harder than that moment. Never experienced anything like that. Glitch in the matrix for sure.
>>
I went to Catholic school growing up. Once a week there was a mandatory Mass. As we progressed from Kindergarten to 8th grade me and my male friends realized we would get semi erections several times throughout each Mass. So many of the boys agreed on this it was almost spooky. I don't know if it has anything to do with all the kneeling and standing over and over again but I can tell you for a fact that Catholic Masses get the majority of young boys hard for some reason.
>>
>>17719613
Kek
>>
>>17722886
Maybe faculty from your school or someone in the legal system who may have seen your face?
>>
>>17722912
Indulge me.
>>
File: 598395121.jpg (6KB, 173x263px) Image search: [Google]
598395121.jpg
6KB, 173x263px
I'll bump with my own spoopy story that happened to me and a couple friends at the time. We'll call them Sue and Jerry. Sue and Jerry were family, and just had an aunt that died. I went to the funeral and everything. (Sorry if the green text doesn't work, I'm on mobile and I've never tried doing this on mobile.)

>be me about age 11

>hanging out at Sue and Jerry's grandma's house

(No one else was home but us. Trust me we triple checked)

>we're all hanging out in the back sunroom of the house

>hear a loud ads banging from what sounds like it's coming from this little shitty storage room upstairs

>banging starts getting louder like it's coming down the stairs

>We all look at each other in horror

>Jerry finally opens his mouth

>says some shit like he's on ghost hunters "is anyone with us? Bang twice for yes, once for no"

>two loud ass bangs

>nopenopenope.jpg

>Jerry looks at me "anon, you watch the most tv, talk to it'

>I grow some balls since no one else would

>"bang twice if you know any of us"

>two bangs

>"is it me?"

>one bang

>suddenly Jerry thinks he knows what's going on

>"I bet this is my aunt that passed away and has some unfinished business or some shit"

(Remember we're like 11, we obviously don't know shit about the spooky world)

>bangs start getting faster and louder

>fuckthisshitimout.gif

>We bolt

>We all still talk about it

>apparently since then, Sue stayed in the house and it happened a few more times and she even has a voice recording on her old flip phone.

I have a couple of other weird things that's happened to my family and I throughout the years but they aren't that spoopy, just weird.
>>
>>17723176
Like sharktopus? Or perhaps in this case, Squark?
>>
File: weird-weather-24.jpg (251KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
weird-weather-24.jpg
251KB, 800x532px
>>17723226
That are still unexplained.
>>
>>17723470
This made my skin crawl. Fuck that noise.
>>
>>17723515
Gay
>>
>>17723987
Legit that movie gave me nightmares. That guy is fucking terrifying.
>>
>>17725167
I had a non-stop semi erection for like half of middle school
>>
>>17719828
>>17720623
it's possible you had rodents in your house. they get under the house, in the ceiling and walls, they chew and scratch EVERYTHING and if they get stuck somewhere naturally they freak out.

>>17723472
i've had a similar experience. on two separate occasions i've heard what i thought was my grandmother's voice coming from her bedroom. the first time the voice called my name. the second time it was shouting in anger at something. both times she was home, in her room and reiterated she hadn't done either of those things. she isn't senile.

i also heard a female voice mumbling, and another time it said something but i don't remember what and it was cut off. 3 of these incidents occured in the kitchen which is right by her room, the fourth where i heard the voice that sounds like my grandmother screaming was over by my room at the other end of the house.

one afternoon my mom heard the female voice tell her good morning, plain as day.

all four times, disembodied, hollow sounding voices. exactly like EVPs. makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck. the property we're on used to belong to my great grandfather. several family members passed on the property but the house was torn down to make room for ours, which is now where their backyard would have been. what's weird is this only started this year, we've been living here for over a decade. never had anything weird happen like this.

>>17725167
priest drugging your food/water?
>>
File: 6.jpg (23KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
23KB, 600x403px
>>17718892
>traveling in a car with family on a road at night, in the middle of nowhere
>see the headlights of a car in front of us, moving our way
>we reach a curve in the road with a lot of trees, so we lose the sight of the approaching car
>we get out of the curve
>strange car is gone
>there are no junctions and on that section of the road there are just trees so you can't pull over
>we can't explain where that car went
>>
>>17718892
>Be 15 years old me
>Playing Medal of Honor in my room
>Hear my mom talking to someone, even when she's in the living room alone
>Hear her yelling "ANON, ANSWER ME!"
>Open my door and yell "WTF mom, I'm playing videogames!"
>She turns her head and starts running towards me
>She grabs my arms and says: "I was talking to you, you were right besides me just standing there and breathing"
>"Humm no, I was playing videogames in my room"
The look in the face of my mom is something I'll never forget, she was scared as fuck.
>>
>>17718892
Love these threads, keep em coming guys
>>
>>17719974
Cockblocked by a demon dog lol
>>
>be us(pinoy kids) in woods with very big acacia trees
>grown ups said woods have ghosts since lots of people there were killed during WWII & they dont want to be disturbed
>ignoring what they said
>we started playing with small picollo brand firecrackers
>friend starts talking shit about ghosts saying they cant harm us
>we started throwing firecrackers everywhere while laughing
>minutes later friend starts to choke
>while choking, smoke come out of his mouth
we weren't smoking
>the smoke smell like firecracker smoke
>scared AF
>we ran away like pussies
We never knew how that was scientifically possible
>>
>>17723020

this remind me of that baseball whatever coach pasta, the coach passed away but kept looking after the MVP, throwing trophies whenever the player slacked, skipped practice or trying to drink some booze
>>
For the past weeks or so every second night i hear a scream outside my window , tough it doesnt sound human nor animal. More like a screetch of those old discs you put on a grammaphone . The first time i heard it , i thought two animals were having a fight and one lost , that would seem believable because i live on the country side in europe next to a wide spread forrest , but the sound kept apearing , confirming it couldnt be the same szenario . It only happens at night , at around half past 12 am. It is very wierd and a very unsettling noise
>>
>>17722933
Kek
>>
>>17722933
Stop this shit already.
>>
>Be me 2 years ago
>at beach with college friends
>sober
>looking out to sea/looking at stars in the sky
>then one on the horizon starts moving really weirdly
>it stops
>moves again but in a completely different direction
>does this 4 more times
>disappears
>dafuq
>we left shortly after
>>
File: 1407005624224.png (15KB, 624x432px) Image search: [Google]
1407005624224.png
15KB, 624x432px
>>17724972
I've heard of similar incidents. Fucking weird man.
SPITE it is.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (46KB, 894x339px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
46KB, 894x339px
>16 year old me
>wasting the night watching tv
>in bed, a little over 2am
>decide to go to sleep
>turn of tv
>hot summer night
>window wide open, right above my bed
>close my eyes and try to fall asleep
>few minutes go by and then i hear a loud fucking screech/yell from outside
>literally sounded like a crazed ape right outside the window
>i open my eyes but too scared to even look above
>start to sweat from the fear
>close my eyes back and try to fall asleep already
>>
> be 18 in Summer of 98'
> get to the beach
> with my frosted tips hair
> stayed in the sun till it looked like I have jaundice
> played some volleyball with some hot babes
> took 'em to my mom's place afterwards
> have 3-way, sprayed cum all over 'em
> yard has a tree and a treehouse
> little brother was in
> my room's window was wide opened
> my little brother's watching with binoculars on
> it might be wrong
> but in the 90s it's all right
> i was wearing my puka shell necklace that night
>>
>>17719256

Astral wildlife. Surprising you could both see it. Perhaps a magnetic anomaly. Thanks for the notes-we'll get the kinks worked out for the next update.
>>
> Late at night, at the garage
> Going to drive my gf home
> See a black, tall, slim, silhouette at the end of the garage
> I think it's my mind playing tricks
> Gf really freaked in the car, asks me whats wrong
> Tell her what I just saw
> Her eyes tears up as she tells me she saw the exact same thing

Can't explain it.
>>
File: rocket trail.jpg (71KB, 796x635px) Image search: [Google]
rocket trail.jpg
71KB, 796x635px
>>17718892
a little off topic but me and a friend chased something that looked exactly like this through our town. the official report was it was a rocket trail but there is no rocket testing going on in this small city. totally unbelievable explanation that they would shoot a rocket straight over entire urban populations. this isnt the exact trail we saw but it was exactly like it and they are found all over the planet.
>>
>>17719974
your leg got raped by a ghost dog?
>>
>wake up middle of night
>shared bed with mom and lil bro
>door is slightly open for some reason
>glasses off so can't see details very far conveniently
>see somebody walking in living room
>thought it was grandma but she usually goes straight to the bathroom
>person walks back and fourth repeatedly in hallway
>anytime I moved it got closer
>hug lil bro and try best to go to sleep
>wake up and door is wide open

Had a fuckload of other spoopy shit that happened.
>>
>>17727928
>lil bro and niece are playing in sister's room
>sister goes to get something to eat
>little while after they start freaking out
>runs out of room
>sister asks what's the matter
>niece isn't at age to speak properly
>lil bro says that there was a man in a mask in her closet
>says he went out through window
>she checks window
>it's unlocked and slightly open
>niece didn't want to go near sister's closet or room for a while
>>
I remember a long time ago reading a greentext about a giant floating ghostly head, and it screams or whatever before disappearing/whatever else
There's a specific name for it, but I can't remember since it's not in English.

Anyone wanna lend me a hand?
>>
>>17724586
Are you near Caseville Michigan? Or the great lakes? I've seen the exact same thing twice in Caseville, a huge UFO sighting place. I didn't even travel there for the UFO's nor did I really have much interest in them, but they were unimaginably cool. I could greentext it if anyone is interested. Not to amazing but cool non the less.
>>
>>17727952
ff a year or two after this
>sister moves out and I get her room
>senior year just started and recently got a cat
>wake up randomly at night for no reason for like a month
>woke up randomly and cat in walking around on bed
>try to go back to bed and hear something coming from closet
>laying on side so didn't really care since assumed it was cat
>bed shifts hard like someone just got on
>couldn't move, chest feeling tight
>someone leans over and starts muttering shit into ear
>couldn't understand and sounded like it was wearing a mask
>finally leaves and weight moves
>never fully got over whatever the fuck it was
>stopped sleeping on side for rest of school year
>>
>>17719225
what was the trophy made out of?
>>
>>17723953
thats beautiful anon
>>
File: Jinn.jpg (120KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Jinn.jpg
120KB, 1440x900px
>>17718892
Playing monopoly? or some board game with best friend in 6th grade? My remote control car up on the highest shelf I haven't touched in years drives off and lands on his head. I find the remote control and its put away with no batteries! We took it outside to drive it around but it wasn't listening to the remote control and was driving all weird like it was possessed so we fucked that lamburgini up!
>>
>>17718892
>Be me fifteen minutes ago
>Living in apartment complex
>Coming home and my neighbor is sitting next to my door with my dog
>WTF is happening?
>Neighbor says he was hearing a lot of noise including voices and guitar sounds coming out of my apartment, he was going to ask me to keep it quiet but he said nobody was answering when knocking my door so he opened it and my dog ran out of the apartment scared as fuck
>He said he checked the apartment and nobody was there
>The noises stopped
>What the flying fuck just happened? My guitar is just as I left it before leaving this morning.
>>
>Me and buddy get back to his place with our fresh bags of weed. Just about to roll a joint but haven't smoked or drank anything yet.
> Notice a weird white translucent tadpole/sperm hanging in the air, tale pointed down.
> Black dot, almost like a brain, inside the top "head" part, about half a centimetre diameter.
>tapers into a 2 inch tail of see through whitish, but firm tail, with a black string right down the middle. Kind of like a spinal cord coming down from the brain.
>It's just floating there, a few feet from our faces where we've crashed on the couch.
>Window is open because of hot summer day so assume it's some bug, wings flapping too fast to see or some shit. Reach out to swat it away.
>Thing just floats out of reach, absolutely no visible means of flight, dodges 3 swats in a row.
>Buddy passes hand over the top of it, thinking it's some bug caught in a cob web or something, but no, nothing holding it in place.
>This goes on for about a minute, fascinated more than anything, cannot work out wtf this is. Never seen anything like it in all of nature. How the hell is it consciously moving from swats and just hanging in mid air?
>Buddy grabs a piece of paper and tries to grab it, after a few attempts he gets it. Squeezes the fucker into pulp.
>We look into paper expecting a squashed bug, but nothing there. Not a smudge, not dust, nothing.

This took place in North West England and I went on a bit of a rampage learning about local bugs and stuff, never found anything that could even be close to what we saw. It's the only thing even close to paranormal to ever happen to me and I still think it's got some rational explanation, though I hope it was an interdimensional bug coming for a toke with us.
If anybody has any legit input I'm listening, this has always been a little mystery in the back of my mind.
>>
File: natural-occurrences-9.jpg (62KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
natural-occurrences-9.jpg
62KB, 600x424px
>>17727813
There's something very unnatural about this natural ocurrances.
>>
File: 1462308041840.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
1462308041840.png
142KB, 415x367px
>I was 9 at the time
>wake up at like 6:00 something
>my light was on and my mom was in the room staring at me
>what.jpg
>this goes on for a couple of minutes
>wake up again
>lights are off and clothes are all over the place
>it wasn't like that before
>>
>>17728233
google illuminated smoke trails there's tons of pictures of them. they stay illuminated until about 9 o clock at night. and they are found all over the world. that would be an unnatural amount of rocket testing failures as they call them.
>>
>>17718892
I got laid once. Not kidding. A genuine female.
>>
File: 1458951472230.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1458951472230.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>17723176
>sees walrus covered in seaweed
>loses shit
>family disowns him
>>
>>17723212
>both dudes

fag
>>
There is this short blonde girl with glasses i always fucking run into whenever i am buying stuff or hungry man meals at plebmart, it cannot be a coincidence anymore, i could be looking at the vidya or buying candy, go around the corner and then see her buying tampons or whatever the fuck women buy, i am sure she has also noticed how often we cross paths, for the record i dont go there every day since i save up most of my money and only have the exact amount needed for each day plus a little extra if tyrone requests my wallet (not jewish just saving up for a better house and a rx8).

By the way i am nothing special, im poor, fat, ugly, dress like a retard and she is easily a 8/10 so she obviously isnt stalking me, she has never approached me but we do recognize each other.

Just shopping somewhere else isnt at option, i have run into her in a 7/11, the bank, plebmart and even fucking home depot.
>>
File: 33tamparocketclouds.jpg (27KB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
33tamparocketclouds.jpg
27KB, 400x304px
>>17728260
Kind of weird.
>>
>was like six years old or younger
>go to bed one night
>see about three or four neon bars/stripes glowing on the wall below the bedroom window
>had no idea what it was, grandfather either didn't see it or didn't talk about it
>go to bed without asking
>never happened again
still can't comprehend what it was, the family didn't use or have any neon lights, and I was strangely apathetic about the glowing stripes. You would think seeing stuff like that would be some pretty exciting shit for a six-year-old.
>>
I got a few. I'll start with this one:
>be about 6 or 7; around Christmas-time
>sitting on couch in living room with friend
>coffee table in front of us
>suddenly a dark cat quickly jumps up and hisses loudly from the other side of the coffee table
>we scream because startled children
>gone as soon as it appeared
>couldn't have been my cat because 1. she is grey and 2. was under the Christmas tree sleeping
>wtf m8
>>
>>17728573
My other story:
>be in middle school, studying for math test at kitchen table
>parents and brother are in basement watching tv
>dogs suddenly start freaking out
>go to them to see what's wrong
>they just look at me
>ok then
>walking back to kitchen table when I see a big orange light in sky, not moving
>goes straight up after about a minute or not moving
>brush it off as aliens, back to studying
>sit down and see big white light (light a firecracker) and a loud crack on the ground across the street
>OFUCK
>next day or a few days later went to check the location out and nothing was there
>ayy lmao?
>>
>>17728385
I hope you can deal with the maintenance required for a an rx-8 the 13b rotary meeds alot of abuse, and love<---- in that order
>>
File: screams-internally.gif (928KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
screams-internally.gif
928KB, 264x320px
>come home from 15 month deployment to Iraq.
>fought in Sadr City. real shit.
>finish my contract, leave the military, move back home and hook up with my HS crush
>she is super psyched that we finally got together after all these years, wants to introduce me to her friends
>takes me to her friends house, which is in a new subdivision that didnt exist when i left town years ago
>crush is my ride, as i havent bought a car in this state yet

this is where shit gets a little... odd

>her friends are cool, the visit goes great. we all smoke some weed and start watching a movie. some shit tier comedy they all loved i couldnt get into it.
>the whole time we are at this place, i cant shake this feeling of something standing right over my shoulder.
>like fucking will not go away from the moment i walked through the door.
>an hour or so goes by into the movie, im sitting on the floor and for no reason at all im fuckin angry.
>like ready to flip the fuck out on people angry
>then this thought, completely and wholly NOT in my internal voice says to me "you know you could kill them all, right now."

wtf? I have absolutely no problems whatsoever with these people or circumstances

>kinda come-to, realize that this is not me. i dont want to hurt anyone
>anger subsides, still cant shake the feeling of being followed.
>look up at crush, she smiles at me and the next thing i know im asleep
>Have dreams about gutting all the people in the house, leaving the bodies in the back yard and just leaving
>hear voice in my dream "you can do it. and no one will catch you"

>wake up, visibly shaken and freaking the fuck out. i demand, fuckin DEMAND that she get the me the hell home. like time: now
>everyone is super bummed, thinking they did something wrong to upset me
>crush is worried af, we get in the car and she takes me home, almost in tears.

from the moment i left the doorframe of the house i could no longer feel the presence.

little more cont.
>>
>>17728630
>on the car ride home i explain to crush wtf just happened and why i had to leave that place
>her eyes get distant and her face goes pale.
>she tells me that I am not the only one.
>since they moved into that house the residents have never had issues, but their guests always feel a very negative energy

this incident actually led to our breakup.

i have a few more fucked 'unexplainable' stories.
>>
>have an opening manager shift on sunday morning
>agree to work a closing manager shift on saturday night because Becky is a fucking selfish cunt
>wrap up, leaving work at 11:30
>decide to take the highway home
>highway cuts through a forested area, I live in NE Indiana
>highway has the orange phosphorescent guidelights or whatever on the sides
>doing about 75, cops are real fucking cunts so I try not to push my luck but I just wanna get home and get the 4-5 hours of sleep I'll end up with
>don't really realize it at first but all the guidelights winked out
>can't hear a fucking thing, didn't have any music on because some fuck stole my radio a month ago, can usually hear my car's engine (it's a 2005 impala, runs smooth but loud since it's the supercharged version)
>looking ahead, my exit's in a mile
>this shadow, hulking and on all fours bounds soundlessly and effortlessly into the middle of the highway from over the sound barrier on the right side of the highway
>i don't think much of it at first, i assume it's my brain being retarded and tired
>two yellow orbs pierce the inky darkness of it's shape and look at me
>i freak the fuck out and i jam my foot on the gas pedal
>it stares and almost glides over the other sound barrier
>those sound barriers are probably like 15-20ft high at least
>almost home
>pulled over by a cop for doing 60 in a 30
>make up some bullshit about my dad calling me and needing my help because he had a fall, dude sees i'm panicked so he lets me go

I don't take that highway at night anymore.
>>
>>17728630
it wasn't the house man, it was that fucking devil lettuce you smoked
>>
>>17728662
sure thing.
>been smoking weed my entire life
>even in the miltary

never had anything like this happen, and she verified that i wasnt alone. multiple incidents over periods of time means it wasnt the stash we smoked
>>
>>17728667
I'm just joking, dude. I called it devil lettuce.
>>
>listening to the radio as I sleep
>back is facing radio and door
>door is shut
>I'm the only one in the room
>suddenly music stops, I hear the sound of somebody pushing the buttons on the radio
>frozen in fear, too afraid to turn over and see who it is
>they are really fucking around with the buttons and it's loud as hell
>it suddenly stops
>I'm still too scared to move
>when I wake up, the door is still shut and the radio is still turned off like how they left it. Nobody could've gotten in
Thanks to this shit I always sleep facing the door
>>
>>17728711
Do you live with your family anon?
>>
>be me
>sittin on toilet readin this thread
>trying to poop, been on oxy for my shattered shin so constipated as a fuckin' fucker
>finally poop
>my bathroom light goes out
>feel really cold all of a sudden
>swear I feel something brush my legs
>fucking around
>kindly ask spirit to turn light back on since I need to wipe
>light goes back on immediately
>temperature remains cold
>wipe
>leave bathroom and get some ice cream from freezer

Spoopy. I'm 500% serious, it's just dumb as hell.
>>
>>17728228
Neato!
>>
Yeah but that always happens when I binge on cocaine or amphetamines and don't sleep for days and create an artificial psychotic break.

Ya'all fucken retards yo.
>>
>>17723987
What movie is this?
>>
>>17727667
A fox probably they're creepy fuckers or exploding head syndrome mine comes in all types of terrifying noises!
>>
File: tumblr_mnbtp1Nsqi1qe25w3o1_1280.jpg (371KB, 700x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnbtp1Nsqi1qe25w3o1_1280.jpg
371KB, 700x1500px
> have a nightmare as a kid and go into parents room
> rents just say go back to bed its alright
> walking back to bed through the kitchen/eating area
> see the silhouette of someone outside
> stand there silently and watch for a little while
> thought the figure was dancing or like swaying side to side
> realise years later they had their hands to their face desperately trying to look inside

Would I still be here if the curtains weren't closed? YOU DECIDE.
>>
File: 1463947799264.gif (1000KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1463947799264.gif
1000KB, 400x300px
>>17727743
>>
>>17718892
Just this afternoon I went to tell my partner something and followed her as she walked into our son's room. Once I got in there and started talking there was no one in there. I walked back out confused and found her sitting on the toilet where she'd been the whole time. Didn't really feel spooped, just confused.
>>
File: 1408126878860.jpg (13KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1408126878860.jpg
13KB, 800x600px
>>17728423
>>
File: IMG_20160518_032524.jpg (377KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160518_032524.jpg
377KB, 900x1600px
I still don't know what to think about this pic my friend sent. He hasn't said anything about it being a practical joke, in fact he hasn't said much since I contacted him. He barely even talks to me anymore.

I see strange shit in this pic and some people had problems loading it on their PC.
>>
>so listening to some music at bed at night from mp3
>wearing headphones but only L works
>suddenly a woman scream sounds through L
>can't hear the scream through broken R
>replay the song but no scream is listened anymore
>creep me out

It was ca. 4 or 5 years ago.
>>
>>17722912
Cerebral hematoma RIP m8
>>
>>17728215
He was trying to steal your shit bro. Why the fuck has your neighbour got a key to your house?

Of course the dog came running out, your neighbour was fucking burgling you.

>yfw shit starts going missing
>oooh it's a ghost

No, your neighbour is selling it on ebay famm
>>
>>17718892
Alright here we go guys have lots... Spoopy ass house i lived in for a while from southern Louisiana..
>be me playing video games dog starts going insane
>he starts barking down the hallway and runs down
>hear something sounded like a picture fall
>dog runs back jumps into my lap like wtf dude
>look down the hall
Down the hall was my room, sisters room, parents, bathroom, and the office. All of the doors except parents room is open.
>again look down hall bathroom light turns off all the doors slam shut..
Nope the fuck,out there's loads, more continue?
>>
Strange one here, don't read if you're eating..

>be around 13
>staying with Dad during the summer holidays

He managed a Pub, and while the owners were away on holiday we'd stay in the house above the Pub to look after it and the owners' 2 dogs.

So.. One day..

>comes home (the pub)
>goes into bar looking for Dad
>gets keys from Dad for front door
>opens door and starts walking up the stairs
>sees their dog, Ben, sitting at the top of the stairs
>it's sittting there licking its balls
>gets closer
>realises it isn't licking its balls
>dog has a 10 inch cut going from its neck down to its balls
>its "organs" are laying on the carpet between its legs
>its licking its fucking intestines
>NOPE.jpg
>pure panic
>scoops up the dog and organs into my arms so I'm cradling it like a baby
>runs downstairs and into the busy Bar
>"DAD! LOOK!"
>everyone in the Bar nopes
>fuck it
>runs out of the Bar and starts blindly running down the road
>Ben looking up at me like WTF?
>remembers there's a Vet Surgery 5 minutes away
>runs full pelt to Vets
>bursts into packed vets reception
>"Quick I need help!!!"
>nurse looks up...
>.. "Sorry there's a queueeeeeewoahhhh fuck, DOCTORRRR!!!!"
>doctor comes running out and ushers me into the surgery
>puts Ben down on table
>doctors usher me out of the room and tell me to go home
>walks home
>Dad asks wtf, thinks I'm a hero

>few days later I went home (Mums) and the owners come back off holiday
>day after, dog is released, fit and well
>massive scar down stomach
>Vet says it looked like the dog had been run over by a car
>had cracked ribs and tire burn marks down one side
>?

Few months later I went back to visit my Dad, and Ben, and the little cunt acted as if he didn't even know me. Kek. He was still as lively as ever though. Little shit. He hadn't changed a bit.

I have literally no idea how a car run it over indoors.
>>
>>17719417
Sometimes my bathroom door lock will stay locked if I don't turn the doorknob all the way. Is it one of those locks that you push in and it unlocks when you turn it?
>>
>home alone age 9
>eating some canned peaches cause fuck it its tasty even if it is like 80% sugar syrup, i don't need teeth.
>pick one out with my fork
>so squishy it just falls apart off my fork
>instinctively follow it with my eyes
>blink
>gone
>no splat
>look everywhere and can't find it
>nothing it could have fallen under
>can't find it anywhere
If you don't know those peaches are less solid than jello and covered in syrupy juice shit so there should have been this fuckhuge splat over a foot across on the wood floor.
>be 10 see batman the animated series on tv
>see two-face
>think its the coolest shit to flip a quarter all the time
>one day try seeing how high i can flip the coin with just my thumb
>have to keep chasing the coin cause i can't aim for shit
>starts hitting the ceiling so i have to take it outside
>go out on the blacktop and start flipping the coin cause its silver and i can find it even if i miss the catch
>first flip goes pretty damn high but comes almost straight down
>get ready to catch it
>poof.
>Gone.
>didn't even blink this time
>no clang on the blacktop either
>search everywhere
>again can't find it
>get super paranoid for a year and don't pick anything up i wanted to lose
>anything i do pick up is with a deathgrip
>after a while i got over it and would pick something up and inevitably drop it and it would be there on the floor
>life goes on as normal
>age 16
>hanging with a bud
>both of us collect our loose change and occasionally go down to the bank to exchange it then hit the arcade
>just a big ass vase full of coins
>weighs maybe 20lbs
>on the way to the bank i trip and the jar goes flying
>friend being a bro tried to catch me and not the coin jar
>both of us watch it just disappear right before hitting the sidewalk
>look for an hour and couldn't find a single coin
>buddy even has a panic attack which is what cut the search short
Been 7 years and i'm still afraid when i pick shit up.
>>
>>17718892
I had the same experience but it was a ma in a Hawaiian shirt and he walked across my hall into my room and I just sat and watched him like "what the fuuuu"
>>
>>17729949
Poltergeist
>>
>>17718892
I had a grippy experience where in I was cleaning my room and I had a bunch of old pudding cups on my desk because I'm s lazy slothenly fuck, and I leave my room for a moment and when I go back in all my cups were scattered throughout my room
>>
I once saw a ball of light right in front of me.
Might've been a spirit or perhaps something else, I remember something being filled with energy and having a weird feeling in my head.
>no I don't have a brain tumor
>no not everything is in greentext
>>
>>17719256
Ok Donnie darko
>>
I was in 7th grade at the time and there was a boy in the 8th grade who for some reason I felt this wierd energy/pull about. Also I thought he was cute, but I didn't have the courage to let him know.

I saw him one night at the store with his Mom returning video rentals. While I stood in the check out with my Mom I had the strongest pull/urge that I needed to go up to him and just say hi. Not just becuase I liked him but there was this feeling that was different from before. I have no words to describe it, its not lIke i flet some thing was wrong but the feeling i had was just not right. I chickend out and told myself tomorrow I will go talk to him thst no mtater what i HAD to talk to hI'm tomorrow.

That night I couldn't stop thinking about him and the wierd feeling I had. When I was actively looking for him. Something wasn't right and when the bell rang at the start of second period my new feelings of him not being alive anymore were confirmed.

Our teacher spoke to the class and said last night a student had taken their life. She didn't say the name or that it was a male yet but I already knew it was him she was talking about.

This wasn't the first time I knew someone passed before others and it wasn't the last.

The feeling for this one was different then the others and I often have thought about the feeling and what made it different maybe because he took his life vs others I have known that passed in other more "natural ways"
>>
>>17719408
>thats sleep paralysis bro
Look up "the hag"
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 255x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 255x325px
>>17719837
...?
>>
>>17719974
then who was cock?
>>
>>17720623
It could be a potato bug, little fuckers knock on wood framing durning mating season
>>
>>17725490
Habeeb it
>>
>>17728630
I'm not a hippy but man... Some places just have bad vibes
>>
File: 1457527890557.png (812KB, 705x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1457527890557.png
812KB, 705x1080px
Not spoopy but funny and we still don't know what happened.
>Playing based Phantasy Star Online with my bro and friend.
>Bro is ready to go home, it's about 9pm.
>Suddenly he goes, "Wh-what the fuck?"
>Holds his hand up to his face.
>We both look at him.
>Removes his glasses.
>They're in half.
>Cut perfectly in half where his nose touches the glasses (the thin metal part between each lens).
>He didn't touch his glasses prior to this or do anything out of the ordinary.
>Say it was a failed assassination attempt from an invisible ninja.
>>
>>17728630
PTSD?
>>
>Be me, 13yr old
>hear voice out side of my bed room window on the second floor
>open curtains, nothing there
>a faint mist forms in front of window
> I could sense an image of an elderly black man
>a voodoo priest
>it tells me to have sex with dog
>I tell him no
>he protests that he is a powerful voodoo priest
>having sex with dog will grant me unimaginable power
>convinced, I have sex with dog
>mist disappears
>after image of priest laughing "you just sex a dog"
>feeling of guilt and stupidity rush over me
>I just sex a dog
>>
>be me
>on labor day when I was in the fourth grade, my dog dies
>she walked over to the ferret cage outside and laid next to them. She didn't want to die alone
>Next few days I am very upset because this dog was a best friend of mine
>one night, the dog came back and told me that she was okay and happy
>young me becomes comforted and falls back asleep
I'm not sure if it was my mind comforting itself, but I'm not sure if it was a dream or not. It is a vivid memory.
>>
>>17731092
ignore if not brazilfag, but the opportunity was too good to miss
>>
>>17727509

Very tempted to make a separate thread just in case anyone else who knows a story like that weighs in.

Pickup trucks.
>>
>>17726128
Maybe it's a Banshee?
>>
>>17726128
>barn owl
>>
>>17724586
Maybe it was sun dogs?
>>
>>17724586
Holy shit, I've seen the exact same fucking thing before! Orange orbs of light in the sky! I live in western Kentucky
>>
>>17718892
friend dropped a cigarette from a bench when we were in the park and we searched all around the bench and it had vanished
>>
File: i enjoy anal.jpg (97KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
i enjoy anal.jpg
97KB, 500x381px
>>17718892
>Reading the bible at midnight
>lights turn off
>house starts shaking violently
>light shines from outside
>hear a faint ''ayy lmao'' from outside
>suddenly i'm in Heaven
>other men are next to me
>apparently we were all reading the Bible before the Rapture
>"are you all aroused?"
>we mutter "yes"
>"walk to the front then" says Jesus
>"drop pants!"
>we drop our pants
>see angel girls come in
>"okay girls, find a boy you want to ride and do so, pronto!"
>the girls scurry like rats to their chosen partner
>i'm left alone
>limp
>i've already came somehow
>Girls point and laugh at me
>Jesus looks at me and sighs
>"ayy lmao, looks like i'm gonna have to service you again"
>he takes out his erect cock and rubs it on my cock
>he's jerking us both off with one hand
>have to listen to the rest of the guys enjoying themselves
>Halos form above their heads
>Jesus slaps me for not paying attention
>throws me to the ground
>he cums in my mouth
>''ayy lmao'', he whispers into my ear
>>
>>17731316
>>
I work in a small shop, and the other day I was working stock, so i opened a fridge with a packet of ready cooked chicken, and there was already a pack on shelf but I could get the one I was holding out. So I took the packet on the shelf out so and placed the one I had in my hands on the shelf (as it had a newer date on it) but here is where the strange thing occurred; the other packet of chicken that I put down had gone. I looked all over the shelf and it wasn't there, on the floor around me and on the fridges next to the one I was in front of in case it fell but nothing. I told my friend who was working with me and he agreed it was weird, i said you saw me with the chicken didn't you? And he agreed I had it, he looked around the floor and around the corner, but I hadn't moved from the spot! A very strange occurrence and nothing similar has happened before or since with me.
>>
Anyone else ever had things just disappear?
I put a notebook down once, walked down the hallway, came back and it was gone. Checked everywhere in the house and never saw it again.
>>
>>17731365
A crackhead broke into your house. He"s sells notebooks for crack. As you can imagine it takes a while. That's why it seemingly disappeared.
>>
>>17731365
Had like $20 disappear on me with no explanation. I was meant to give them to this dude I know that I owe and I'm 100% sure I picked the $20 before leaving my house. I arrive at his place, check my pocket and there's only $1 which I never took and didn't even have on me. I call back home and they say there's no $20. I have a wallet that was deep in my jacket's pockets. There's no way a $20 bill could've somehow fallen out of my wallet, and even then what about that $1 out of nowhere?
>>
>>17728603
>brush it off as aliens
Nigga what?
>>
>>17718892
>be walking around town
>on my way to my gf's house
>it sure is a lovely day
>hope nothing 2spooky happens
>fourteen year old girl walks up to me
>"Excuse me sir, do you have any money I can borrow?"
>look at her face
>pure fucking black eyes
>NOPE.jpg.png.gif
>run into nearby alley
>hide behind dumpster
>girl walks into alley
> "sir, I just need some money."
>passes me
>get up to exit alley
>something catches my pants
>I am now naked from the waste down with a demon teenage girl
>"money?"
>think
>gonna make her earn that money
>rip off her skirt
>shove 12" penis in her vagoo
>she doesn't make a sound
>thrusting vigorously
>cum
>"I hope you enjoyed this shrexual encounter"
>wat
>"because your time here is ogre now"
>girl actually is Shrek
>thousands of illuminati pyramid eyes descend upon me and ravage my anus
>phone was Jorge the whole time
>>
>>17731365
Yeah ive dropped stuff that never hit the ground and couldn't be found anywhere. Literally moved all furniture in the room and it was nowhere
>>
Any possible explanation to >>17731381?
>>
>>17731395
You had a sexual adventure with a crackhead and they stole your money
>>
>>17731316
>>
>>17730252
Dude, look at the lamp hanging from the ceiling. There is a fucking face on it.
>>
>>17730252
This is stupid
>>
>>17731429
You're fucking stupid faggot. That shit happened.
I don't give a fuck what you think. My friend was never the same after that picture was taken.
>>
>>17730252
>Face isn't edited and the image as a whole isn't tampered with except for the stripe to hide your friend's eyes
dude what
>>
>>17730506

cool bro
>>
>>17730252
>>17731452
lel I'm not clicking that image. What's on it?
>>
>>17731499
This
>>
>>17731452
>the lighting of the face is the same as the lighting around the lamp but not the same as the lamp's
>implying that it isn't on the lamp and most likely isn't in front of it, either
??????????????
>>
This is what happened to me when my family moved into a house in Mount Beauty in Victoria when I was younger, I was seven or so.
>Move to this house, three bedrooms one bathroom in the outer suburbs of Mount Beauty, nothing unusual about it, wasn't an old house either. It was built in the late 1980's.
>Right behind the fence was thick bushland, and you could see Mount Bogong from the backyard.
>Second day in the house I went outside and there was a teenage boy sitting in the tree behind the fence, it was a tall gum tree and it towered above the fence.
>He must've been around six ft, I remember him as being very tall, he had dark red hair, light blue eyes, he looked a bit strange because his nose was quite high up from his mouth, this didn't make him ugly or anything, it just made him look unusual.
>He just began talking to me casually, asking if I liked the new house and stuff like that, I wasn't at all weirded out by him, perhaps because I was young. The weird thing was though I remembered him speaking in a language I had never heard before, but it registered with me completely, like he would speak and I would automatically translate what he was saying in my head. I'm not sure how to spell his named properly, but it was pronounced Tev-e-rath.
>He became a good friend of mine, and would always stay behind the fence, my family just dismissed him as being an imaginary friend.
>>
>>17731588
>Things got strange when he first encountered my father, I remember because I was sitting against the fence and he was sitting on the fence. If I remember we were talking about the trucks I was playing with, he would always recognise the toy vehicles I was playing with and tell me facts about the certain vehicle, any-ways my father wasn't at home much due to having to leave town to work but he was home for the weekend and came outside to see what I was doing, the moment he stepped outside his eyes locked on him, and he didn't say word, he just stared at my father. Once my father went back inside he told me I need to be very careful around him, saying that my father was a terrible person, stuff like that. It was odd as well because he never payed attention to any other family members except my father.
>It was around this time he also told me that he came from the top of Mount Bogong, I probably could've got more information out of him, he never lied to me and he always told me the truth, but I didn't really care about his origins because I was seven. I also asked him if he had a mum and dad and he said yes but he had not seen them in a very long time. I also don't think he was a ghost, as he was always physical, he never vanished or anything, if he had to go he would walk off into the bush.
>One day my father had come back into town, and this distressed him a lot, he kept saying my father couldn't be trusted and that I wasn't safe, he asked me for permission to come into the house, I said yes of course not knowing all the problems it would cause.
>>
>>17730997
dude wtf is wrong with you lmao, you got some kind of curse or some shit
>>
File: 1462993731775.jpg (33KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1462993731775.jpg
33KB, 400x343px
>>17723953
I DIDN'T ASK FOR THESE FEELS ANON
>>
>>17731594
>So we're sitting up eating dinner and I remember him sitting in the lounge room watching us eating dinner, I was talking about him and my family was laughing about it, and my father said “Oh why doesn't he come sit at the dinner table” And with saying that he got up, walked over and pulled out a chair and sat down, my family saw the chair move and freaked out. My brother was into black magic and all that stuff and since my mother was super religious accused him of bringing a demon into the house, my mother also told me all this crap about religion saying I shouldn't talk to the guy anymore, a priest also came and blessed this house. It didn't bother the Teverath one bit, infact when the priest was over he just sat in the lounge-room watching television.
>Stuff heated up again when my father returned to the house, Teverath was legitimately distressed when my father was in the house, and wouldn't leave me alone for one second when he was in the house. If I was in the toilet I remember him standing guard outside the door and if I was in the bath he used to face away from me standing at the door. He would never tell me what he thought my father would, just that he feared for my well-being.
>>
>>17731605
>Now this happened around five months later, (And yes I kept seeing him for the duration of my stay during the house, he never scared my family again though after the incident at the table because my mother had threatened to kick my brother out of the house thinking he has brought a demon in or whatever). The police came to the house asking to speak with my father (he wasn't there of course, he was out at work). Just as they were about to leave a massive crash sound came from my fathers office or whatever it was, it was kind of just like his room and we never went in there. The police thought we were lying about my father not being at home so they went into the room with permission from my mother. A metal cabinet had all of it's drawers ripped out and and thrown to the floor, and on the ground was numerous pornographic images of children, I saw this because we all went into the office with the police. Anyway to make a long story short my father had pretty much been running across the country raping children fooling us by saying he had work. My brother also admitted he was abused by my father, and had let my father go all the way with him if he promised not to touch me.
>Anyways after that we moved away, I asked Teverath to come with me but he said he couldn't leave, and said we'll meet again one day.
>Tfw it's been fifteen years and I haven't seen him since :(
>>
>>17731385
i want reddit to leave
>>
>>17724586
I googled this and there's been alot of sightings of orange glowing orbs in the sky apparently.
>>
This isn't creepypasta or any bullshit, this is something that has been happening to me recently. Thought /x/ would like to know and maybe even direct me on where to go.

I've been sick for a while. Probably the worst sickness I've ever been through. I'm pretty vulnerable to the flu, especially during changes in the weather. My sickness began on Thursday and has gotten worse throughout the weekend. At first it was just a headache, but this headache was much more severe than ones I've previously felt. Its felt like someone has been squeezing my head to the point where my eyes were about to pop out at any moment. With each passing night I found myself sleeping more and more, that is until Saturday.

I could barely get any sleep that night, I kept going in and out. Disturbances such as frequent trips to the bathroom and coughing kept me up. But as it became too late in the night, my body was finally succumbing to much needed rest. Though I was finally dreaming, I was dreaming about my room, and my room in the state in which I left it when I went to sleep, in fact, I was in my bed in the exact same position. I forgot to turn the light off the last time I got up, so my room was quite visible and nothing out of the ordinary was present, minus those common quirks that usually come with the dream world. I saw a blur pass over my eyes and in a moment's notice I realized I was not breathing. I awoke from my dream, but my body did not move an inch. I was paralyzed, not even my head nor my mouth could move, only my eyes. I could still feel my body, but my brain was not sending any signals. I looked down and there I saw my right arm tangled around my neck. In a panic I tried to move it, but it wouldn't budge, nor would my left arm, which I attempted to use to unravel it. A little anticlimactic to say the least, I regained control of my body and was able to force my right arm to let go on neck.
>>
>>17731773
Nothing similar happened the rest of that night, and while I laid there attempting to get over my sudden frenzy, I couldn't keep my mind off of one detail: the way my arm was wrapped around the neck. Most people's hand will only get so far that it touches the back of their neck. When I laid there helpless, I could see that my hand has made a complete loop around my neck and was touching my right shoulder blade. In other words, my arm had to have been extended by some means. Dislocated perhaps? That could explain why I wasn't able to move it. But I didn't pop it back into place or anything afterwards.

I did wake up the next morning spitting out a lot of blood. This was spitting, not coughing up. If I was coughing up blood I would have seen a doctor, but it seemed my gums have burst in my sleep. My jaw was pretty sore as hell. I probably hit my head on something when I was sleeping.
>>
>>17731779
Sunday night, my headache was at its peak. I was in so much pain my skin was turned pale, I was both sweating and shivering. Every noise felt amplified, like the noise was happening just inches away from my ear. I found the largest and most soundproof pillow I could find in my house and laid it on my head. Though they didn't quite go away, the headache and noises were dimmed. I knew I wasn't going to get any better than this so I finally made peace and slept. You could probably tell whats going to happen next. I seem to have forgotten about my arm's erratic behavior the night before, maybe I assumed it was all just a dream. My hard earned sleep was once again paused, for I realized once more I was suffocating. I could feel someone forcing the pillow against my head, preventing any oxygen. My face was being crushed. I tried moving any part of my body I could, but to no avail. My legs would not kick the intruded, nor would my arms push him away. It was at that moment I recognized there wasn't just anyone trying to kill me, but it was myself. Well, to be more clearly, my right arm. With the last available breaths to me under the pillow, I controlled my breathing, attempting to pump my body full of energy. At last, I could at least feel my feet. I inched them off my bed, and my legs followed. The sudden force of movement was enough to restore energy upwards and I rolled myself out of bed, the pillow getting thrown off of me in the process. I gasped for air, each breath was painful, but at least I managed to stay alive.
>>
>>17731788
Last night, I pretty much knew something wasn't right at all with my arm. Saturday night I felt like it could have been a medical issue, but sunday night had me second guessing. I'm not one for paranormal beliefs, but there's no reason to not take any precautions after nearly suffocating to death two nights in a row. I took a roll of duct tape and taped my right arm to a pole in my room near my bed. I was uncomfortable, but it made me feel safe. I kept scissors in a close enough distance that my legs could reach them, but not my arms. That night my headache and coughing have dissipated by quite a lot, I was in heaven compared to the nights before. In a relaxed state, I turned over on my side in a far more comfortable fetal position. It took me a few minutes to realize my hand was no longer taped, and not only that, right next to my face. The pipe in my room I taped it was broken, the duct tape shredded. My hand started to move on its own in all sorts of alien manners, I tried to contain it with my left, but it ended up forming a fist and punching me in my lower jaw. I slammed my hand into the pipe, hurting it as much as it hurt me. It didn't bruise and thankfully it didn't break either. It did stop the bizarre behavior the rest of the night.

Needless to say I'm pretty fucking spooked. I just want to sleep and recover from my illness, but I'm at the point I don't want to sleep.
>>
>>17731595
I dunno but i hate moving expensive shit and i don't want to imagine what happens if i drop a kid i'll probably never have. Apparently the fucking drop rate for parents is like 5 times for their first and 2.3 every kid after.
>>
>>17731773
>>17731779
>>17731788
>>17731796
Regardless of whatever the hand shit is, go to the fucking doctor dude
>>
>>17728667
Did you bring the weed or was it their supplier?
If they had it, it might explain the other freakouts, too.
>>
>>17730506
you're a her anon, thanks for saving doggo.
>>
>>17731796
reads like a shitty copypasta, why would you go to /x about this when you should've gone to a fucking hospital?
>>
So I was at Volk field AFB like two weeks ago and every night for two weeks I'd wake at at 3 am like clockwork. On Thursday of the first week I woke up as per usual at 3 am and heard something being slammed against the dorm wall. It made this horrible sound like a pig having its throat cut for like 2 minutes and then it was all quiet. Idk what it was, the other dudes rooming in the building swear they didn't hear it.
>>
>>17731383
I watched it for like 2 minutes until it was no longer in my visible section of the sky and then walked back to the kitchen table. I had studying to do nigga
>>
File: alium.jpg (54KB, 323x640px) Image search: [Google]
alium.jpg
54KB, 323x640px
>>17732333
>"I hope senpai will notice me."
>Senpai glances for five seconds then turns back to his book.
>"Go...gomen'nasai."
>Cheeks turn red, hyperspaces out of the solar system.
>>
>>17731655
Just actually put "Ziggy Stardust" on Spotify. Dude wat.
>>
>chilling out with friend on attic room
>suddenly loud nice outside
>assume its a helicopter
>open window look outside
>nothing to see
>sound gets louder and louder
>wait...thats not a helicopter !
>Start running down stairs
>sound gets louder and louder
>get on second floor
>other room mate opens his door
>look at eachother
>wtf.jpg
>run down another stair
>kick open front door
>sound instantly disappears
>the three of us stand outside looking at the sky, confused...
>>
>>17732552
who r u mister.
>>
>>17732585
nice=noise

srry
>>
this is over 10 years ago

>me my brother and my parents moved in to this house we bought
>first night
>i lay down in bed
>i hear a huge fucking growl come from the hallway
>assume it's my brother that tries to scare me because it's the first night in this house, so funny...
>call out my brother's name
>no response
>...
>stand up walk to hallway
>no one is there
>check my brothers room
>no one
>went back to my bed
>couldn't sleep well that night...
>thinking about the growl is heard
>>
It's not super interesting but I have absolutely no memory of my childhood. It's almost like I came off autopilot in my freshman year of highschool. Even when I look at pictures from my childhood I don't recall shit.
>>
File: dsbm mosh pit.jpg (11KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
dsbm mosh pit.jpg
11KB, 272x185px
>>17732728
Your childhood must've been about as interesting as this post.

now get in this fucking pit before it becomes worse.
>>
>>17732728
I don't think this is unusual, I am the same.
I blame the fact I smoked way too much weed during my teenage years and it got erased.
>>
>>17732728
Congrats thats a big symptom of adolescent stroke victims.
I bet if you ask your parents you acted a bit different noticeably after the point you can remember, possibly with reduced academic achievements. Also i'm gonna guess you have issues remembering small things like what you ate for breakfast threeish morning's ago or names of acquaintances you haven't seen for quite some time.
>>
>be 14-15
>me and a friend used to take our older brother's cars out joyriding at night because edgy teen phase
>around 3 am been driving around since 12 around this time we often got bored
>heading home through residential area
>coming down the street notice cars in the parking lot of what I believe to be a church
>as we roll closer I notice there's 2 cars
>1 van with the two back panel doors open, 1 car parked with the trunk open
>3 men standing around doing something they shouldn't
>I know this because as soon as they spot me the man slams his trunk shut just as the two other men close the van doors as they all quickly enter their vehicles
>the 2 cars quickly pull out of the parking lot and begin heading in my direction
>we joke that we interrupted a drug deal
>as I continue driving I notice both the van and the car still trailing me which was odd because I would drive like an asshole doing 20-30+ over the speed limit
>paranoia sets in so I decide to turn into a neighborhood I knew fairly well
>in my rear view mirror I see both make my same turn
>I proceed to make many different turns in the neighborhood
>the van can't keep up with the speed I'm making turns but the car was still keeping up
>I quickly make 3 right turns to make a loop around
>speed as fast as I can out of the neighborhood
>saw van cruising street slowly as if checking if I parked on the street
>speed home
>no other cars spotted the rest of the way home

I don't really know what I had seen or why the men began to follow me
>>
>>17732775
I never thought to ask my parents about it. I never did outstandingly well in highschool so you've got me there. I also don't usually remember small details like that. I'll have to look that up.
>>
>>17728641
how does that lead to your breakup ?
>>
Ever since I've moved to the house I currently lived, my grandmother died, my t.v. exploded, I broke my leg, 666 was carved on the walkway of my home, weird dark spots have been popping up on the walls of my room that I later had to paint over, and now I'm currently having some sort of creature living in my closet.
>>
>>17733046
Does it pay rent?
>>
>>17733072
No
>>
>>17733072
>>17733078
And every time I walk to the grocery store, there's always a new chicken sacrifice outside the store.
>>
>>17733078
Then evict that jive turkey. My suggestion is to sexually assault it constantly. Just whip your dick out and jerk it to completion with your tongue out and sweat in your furrowed brow. They can't charge you with anything for raping a non human entity
>>
This think happen 2 days ago,

Me on my room
Aunt on the other room ready to start some work with the singer machine
Aunt go outside of the room to talk to grandson
They start to speak on the second floor
I can hear in the distance the conversation
Suddenly I hear the sound of the singer machine slowly, what, then the sound it's more strong , I get out of my room go to uncle room and the singer machine it's working without anybody pushing the foot controller wtf.
I disconnect the power cable and the machine stop of work
My aunt and me don't understand what happened
>>
I was about 16 at the time
>Dreaming about my mom coming into my room turning off my TV and gathering my jersey's for my game
>still dreaming she smells my stinky ass jersey and she say's out loud "Holy fuck this shit stinks." (But her mouth wasn't moving it was like she was thinking out loud)
>Wakes up to her in my room doing everything I was dreaming about
>Realizes she doesn't say's the statement I was dreaming about
>Ask her if she just said "Holy fuck this shit stinks."
>She looks at me weird "Yes I did but I said that in my head."
I can't explain how I was able to do that nor was I ever able to do it again it's super fucking weird and I wish I had someone explain to me what the fuck happened that day.
>>
>>17733165
Question: are you a nigger?
>>
File: melonman.png (341KB, 749x650px) Image search: [Google]
melonman.png
341KB, 749x650px
>>17718892
>in that period where your not asleep yet but almost
>pc fans producing white noise, windows closed
>hear a deep voice grunt / clear throat
>think nothing of it fall asleep
>wake up later thinking wtf
thats about it
i live alone
>>
>>17730224

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZKd7xELOJY
>>
>>17721265
i kept reading "computer's village". I need to wake up.
>>
Me and my uncle hearing the voice of my dead great aunt calling for him,he goes to stand up to see what she want's till it hit the both of us she had been dead for months.

Laying in bed roll over to see what looked like a skinless man sitting with his legs under my bed and hands on the edge smiling at me with white teeth,didn't sleep well for weeks after that one.

Driving down a road with a coworker and see 8 cars parked on each side of the road,the people in them had there heads down and as we passed by them there heads went up and they got back into the lanes and drove off,My coworker doesn't like talking about.
>>
>>17719256
At skin Walker Ranch they'll see snake/worm looking things high in the sky. On video it looks like a long strand of toilet paper, but w/e it is, is hundreds of feet in the air. They have a theory in a nutshell ghosts of/ interdimensional prehistoric animals.
>>
File: naurua.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
naurua.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>17723020
>>
>>17720882
Was it glowing red?
>>
>>17724972
>namefag
>le me
You know where you should be
>>
>>17731612
Teverath sounds like a top bloke....so like no one could see him but they saw the chair move? that's kind of cool in a way you had like a real invisibly guardian angel of some sort
>>
>>17720882
Davy jones from spongebob?
>>
>>17723859
Check the attic
>>
>>17730997
I've had this happen on occasion too. I've never seen it, just something will drop and BOOM. Never seen again. Happened with a tooth I lost once, we didn't hear it clatter on the floor so assumed it hit the rug but we moved rugs, furniture and everything and that tooth never showed up. Spent hours looking.
>Where does this shit go?
>>
>>17733581
>maybe it never existed
>or maybe...it was something camoflaged as whatever you dropped and it escaped
>>
>>17731605
>>17731612
>>17731594
>>17731588
Really interesting story anon, thanks for the read!
>>
>move into a new house
>around 15 years old at this time
>every time at lunch my dog would go insane
>scratching and barking uncontrollably at the boiler room door
>too spooked to open it
>after a few weeks i figure "its probably a mouse" or some shit and open it to look for one
>nothing out of place in there
>it keeps happening for months
>told my parents about it
>they didnt believe me because it only happened at lunch, and only when i was home alone
>>
>In basement playing video games
>hear what sounds like crying upstairs
>I stealth up there and realize it's my younger sister on couch crying
>I'm a dickhead brother, I jump out and scare her
>she runs up the stairs, down the hall where bedrooms are
>I'm a dickhead brother, decide to screw with her more.
>I turn the bathroom fan on and off over and over again
(This is right next to her door)
>I see her bedroom light come on through crack under door and get ready to spoop her good
>time passes, she never comes. So I sneak over to door
What the fuck are you doing anon!?
>I'm startled and cussing match insues
>dundundun.jpg
If your in mom and dad's room who turned your light on?
Why do you think I was crying earlier? I was trying to go to bed when the lights kept coming on.
>>
It's been years since anything spoopy happened to me. How does do?
>>
Shot a blue sphere of what looked like lightning out of my hands when I was a kid. Don't know what the fuck happened.
>>
>>17733230
you're an idiot
>>
File: image (30).jpg (104KB, 478x650px) Image search: [Google]
image (30).jpg
104KB, 478x650px
>>17718892
I was born then ended up with a cruel bacterial infection that the government pretends isn't all that bad and I'm suffering every single day, help me please this nightmare has infinite layers of vicissitude.
>>
>>17733538

I obviously don't, enlighten me please.
>>
As i was walking home someone walk toward me on the other side of the road.
It's a tall brown haired girl that i think i know. She looks at me and i'm sure i know her, time seems to stop. You know that feeling. I choose to ignore the weird feeling and keep walking because i don't remember well faces anyway.
I keep walking and take a look back and the girl is now a short blond haired girl, literally the opposite of who i saw.

That's probably the only weird thing i saw except two ufo's and a giant head floating in my bedroom.
>>
>>17721309
Fellow Bay Area fag
>>
>3 am
>still awake, was either playing vidya gaems or browsing /b/
>suddenly I heard a couple of little girls giggling outside my window, like they were running around playing, but I heard no footsteps whatsoever
>Weirdest part is, theres no family in our neighborhood who has little girls
>and again, it's fucking 3 am
>>
I was in morocco my home country and walked a street down alone i saw on the opposite side a woman in a white completely veil, then a car come and i lost the vision for a few seconds of her after the car was away, the woman was not any longer here.. she was just away it was so strange...

I told it my parents they said it was maybe a angel..
>>
>>17719837
Lol sees a face in the tv and cryz. You two are fucking pussies
>>
>>17731796
Alien hand syndrome - do you even goggle?

Go to a fucking doctor right now
>>
>>17722912
Enjoy your epilepsy
>>
>>17734353
Just a woman who didnt want to get rapef by muddies.
>>
Wife had a shadow chase around in circles in her kitchen when she was like 6.
I had a weird voice in my head saying "kill him" for a while one night when i was 7. I dont remember how that night ended
>>
>>17733725
Mrsa?
>>
> Arrive home after midnight walk.
> Its 4 am
> Nobody's home.
> Start Packing some stuff in a bag for the next day
> Clearly hears a metallic sound coming from the kitchen as if something had fallen to the ground.
> don't know why but feel SpookedAF.png
> grab something to throw, Just in case.
> Slowly walk the dark corridor in direction of the kitchen.
> turns on light
> nothing out of place
> stillspooked.jpg
> looks all over the house for something that could have made that noise.
> nothing out of place...
> stillspooked.jpg
> decide to go back to my kitchen and grab a knife, Just in case.
> enter the kitchen
> grab a knife
> when going back to my room the Knife in my hands falls to the kitchen ground making Exactly the same noise that i heard 10 min ago.
> feels like i've traveled back in time and it was me who caused the metallic sound.
> Spopedaf.avi
> walk dark corridor back to my room with Knife in hand having the feeling that i would find myself standing in the room.
> but nothing out of place...

This really freaked me out that night.
>>
>>17727976
Sounds like those jap yokai
>>
>>17730997

I'm the opposite. sometimes things fall out of nowhere near me.

someone out there probably got the shit startled out of them by your coin jar. or hell, maybe it fell into the ocean or something.

maybe it's orbiting some distant star.
>>
>>17724586
wow I searched for this before but I couldn't find anything. My grandpa told me story of something similar
>they were playing cards with some friends at the appartment
>suddenly a loud explosion in the room next door
>nothing is broken, just a giant orange ball silently floating trough walls
>more explosions are heard troughout the neighbourhood and the neighbours have also seen it and confirmed it
>>
File: 1442959798120.png (1KB, 120x135px) Image search: [Google]
1442959798120.png
1KB, 120x135px
>>17733136
English isn't your first language, is it?
>>
>>17735875
Kek
>>
I found a frozen ear in my great grandmothers basement when I was really young. I must have been 4 or 5 and I remember finding it on the floor of the cold room in her basement. for whatever reason, I didn't ask anyone about it.

I did bring it up a few months ago and my parents had no explanation. My brother remembers it as well. As far as I know, nobody in the family is missing in an ear so I can't even begin to think of where it came from and I'm too nervous to ask anyone else
>>
I have a distinct memory of putting my hands in the body of a live animal, and recoiling being surprised from the heat it gave off.I have no idea where and when i got this memory.
>>
was looking out of a window and saw an elderly couple walking on the same spot at the end of the road from behind. i kinda freaked out after 20 seconds or so and told my buddy. we watched them for 2 minutes or so but then got distracted.
we were both drugged but very weird anyway
>>
>>17736144
>>17736144
>was looking out of a window and saw an elderly couple walking on the same spot at the end of the road from behind
What, you mean the two of them were phased into each other or something?
>>
>>17718892
It is my actual first memory, I must've been around 1 or 2 idk, I used to live in eek, ak

I had a babysitter and I ran to hide in a box. She popped up and something like magic dust was sprayed in my face it seemed, but I'm pretty sure nothing actually happened. Just baby imagination shit
>>
>>17719837
The phone didn't work.
>text friends
You used a house phone with a cell in your pocket. If you are going to attempt story writing check gaping plot holes.

Also try to keep your setting reasonable. You have a large CRT tv? Why is it just unplugged? Do you keep large storage items in entertainment rooms? Oh the ghost unplugged it to scare you more.
Did the demon take your parents from you and leave just you and your sister to do chores?
>>
>>17733682
i was making a joke about the wewuzkangs thread about niggers with telepathy, settle down anon-kun.

also,
>be me
>15
>staying over at best friend robert's house
>was doing normal shit like jammin' on guitars and drums badly, playing some of the army soldiers game for N64, sarge's heroes or whatever
>crash out around 3 am
>wake up hungry as fuck, i usually sleep on the floor since i'm the guest and i don't wanna be rude
>look at the bed, there's a triangle shape under the covers, like my best friend was pitching a tent
>shout GAAAAAY at him
>the triangle pops down like he slapped his boner down
>friend says 'whuthtefuckdude'
>he was asleep right next to me
>>
>>17736161
no just walking hand in hand and not moving any further
like on a treadmill
>>
I am on my phone looking for a bit of a thrill so I was reading through these. I am on vacation otherwise I would just get on my computer that I was foolish enough not to bring the charger for. Please excuse any odd auto fills or typos. After getting to the bottom of the thread I felt the need to share my story. It is something that keeps me up at night. I am not sure if it is extremely creepy, but I can't dismiss it as a random trick of the mind or happenstance. Any insight would be incredibly appreciated.

In order to fully understand why what I have to share bothers me so much, I need to give you some general background on my family, particularly my brother. We are a lower middle class family. If I am being honest my family is rather uneducated. I am the first to go to college and none of my family has any interest is science or math. Their hobbies are watching TV and watching movies. This is in part due to the fact that so much time has to be dedicated to taking care of my little brother (one year and 2 days younger than me; I am 24). My brother has muscular dystrophy. Upon hitting his 14 year he could no longer walk and had had trouble with arm movement since he was 18. He isn't particularly bright but he is incredibly kind and loving. I help take care of him when I visit but he doesn't get out much and can only partake in the activities of my family as he can't drive or really hold game controllers.

Anyway... Getting to the story.
>Its November 2014
>I am at my house with my girlfriend
>suddenly I get a sinking feeling, so much so that I tell my girlfriend that something bad is going to happen
>she assures me I am okay as I am uncharacteristicly anxious
>I relax after a while
>25 minutes later I get the call
>My mother lets me know that my brother has been inthe back of the ER for 20 minutes being resuscitated
>I rush to the hospital, I have known this would come though I wasn't expecting it soon. He wasn't even on a breathing machine yet.....
Continuing
>>
>>17720863
This happens to me a lot but i don't pursue it. I'm used to it. People come in patterns. Taoists call it personology.
>>
>>17724446
Rational explanation: Condensation forms on the coldest surface. Computer desks are cold. Sleeping humans exhale moisture overnight.
>>
>>17723515
Time travel is possible in the asral plane. Maybe the orb was your dog traveling back to a time when it was happy.
>>
>>17723907
Trippy. Deja vu
>>
>>17736416
>When I get to the hospital 15 minutes later I am expecting the worst, but hoping beyond hope
>he is alive... HE IS ALIVE! Oh thank the god I haven't believed in for years. Thank everything
>but
>he wasn't breathing for 20 minutes; his heart stopped beating for a good 10 of that
>extensive brain damage....
>I can barely think in the throws of my sobbing
> Can I see him? Can he talk?
>Yes. No.
>Will he ever?
>It doesn't look good....
>I go to talk to my still seizing brother's ear
>His eyes flutter open with each pulse of the breathing machine
>I can see the wrongness in his crooked, unseeing eyes
>I love you, anon. I love you so much. It's your brother, anon. It's goong to be alright.
>the faintest flutter of recognition
>his eyes flutter open once more this time meeting mine
>They close slowly and don't open back up with the compression of the breathing machine
>the beeping and noises begin and I am hussled out for the to beging resuscitation again
>they succeed but more damage comes with it
>the next weeks are hard for me, I have to come to terms with my brother being "dead". My little, kind hearted brother, dead.
>The time comes to remove the breathing tube to see if he can breathe on his own
>if he can't he is now on the DNR list
>I say my goodbyes and tell him to let go if he needs to
>The tube comes out with only the nuses, the doctor, my mother and I in the room
>The awful, horrid beeping begins
>More nurses arrive but the doctor just shakes his head and says DNR, DNR
>He begins turning black, lack of oxygen
>Seizures but then the eyes shoot open and a ragged strained voice quietly sputters "Four, Nine, Thirty-ssss"

The doctors didn't have an answer. I want to know why numbers were the last thing out of my brother's mouth. Why he locked cold eyes with me as he said them. Why I felt so awed and terrified when at that moment I couldn't feel anything. Beyond all of that why I know there was one more number and in fact am sure of it.

Six or Seven?
>>
>>17736542
It haunts me. It terrifies me for no reason I can grasp. It is so important. I can't say why. I won't sleep tonight. I will be here in the bed until well after the sun rises.

Six
or
Seven
>>
>>17724972
Reality glitch...
>>
>>17736542
a birth date? an address?
>>
>>17736542
Sorry bro. Genuinely sad you lost your lil bro.
>>
>>17724189
>Never sleep again
>>
>>17719675
>squatting
It was tea bag.
>>
>>17736634
Assuming a date we have April 9, xx3x
Thought about that one a bit. None of my known relatives or friends are born on the 9th.

As for addresses, I sorta tossed it out for lack of enough numbers for a zipcode. A house number maybe but I can't think of one that is relevant.

>>17736653
Thanks. Typing it out was difficult. We were close. Thinking about it makes it seem like it was yesterday.
>>
>>17736793
Why not 49306/7?
>>
>>17737337
Huh.... Wtf.
I don't know how I never thought of that.
Off to research
>>
>>17735875
I think what he meant by the Singer machine is the mechanical stitching machine. The most popular brand is Singer, so, Singer machine.
>>
>>17737903
I know that's what he meant, but that's just the beginning of what's wrong with that post.
>>
>>17731016
Holy fuck, who kills themselves that young?
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.