[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream interpretations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (350KB, 720x711px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
350KB, 720x711px
Tell me your scary, weird, crazy dreams. I'll try my best to interpret them. All dreams have a means psychologically and spiritually (if you believe.)
>>
>>17718095
I keep dreaming about alien invasion .... like at least once a week , last one i was in my house hiding
>>
>>17656209
>>
>>17718095
Well I have one reoccurring theme in my dreams, mostly right at the end of it:
In the dream I'm in a place I don't know, together with other dream mates I feel very familiar with but don't know from RL.
Maybe we are classmates in dreamschool or something, and together at a unfamiliar place, can be a city or a house in the country side, in a hotel or something like that.
It's time to leave, to go home again, and all my mates are already packed up and leaving, and I have to hurry because otherwise I will miss the train/plane/bus. I have so much baggage I'm still trying to piece everything together, as I fill my bags and my backpack and whatnot, I'm in a big hurry, but when I'm finished packing I can barely move with all the weight, a backpack on front and at the back and bags in my hands or whatnot.. I try to move forward but I'm barely moving. I don't think of throwing the extra weight away.
Sometimes I wake up right at this point, sometimes I get controlled at the airport or trainstation and can't find the right gate or station and worried that I'll be late and then I wake up.

Glad for any interpretation, I dream of this at least once a week for months or even years now. Really wonder what it could mean..
>>
>>17718095
I have a recurring dream where my legs fill very heavy thus making it very hard for me to walk. What the does it mean?

To add further details, the place and the situation is usually not the same, so I guess it is not important for the interpretation. Sometimes I'm walking to catch a bus, other times I'm going to some store, or even just a regular walk on a park.
>>
File: 1460603085381.png (141KB, 827x847px) Image search: [Google]
1460603085381.png
141KB, 827x847px
>>17718095
Learn to use the catalog, summerfag. >>17656209
>>
>>17718098
Are the aliens hostile?
>>
In almost every dream I have someone dies or some form of apocalypse happens. I also used to have dreams about my grandpa coming back to life. But I didnt want him to because he was a dick. Why am I so morbid?
>>
>>17718095
>I was laying on my back on dark green grass
>Delight wind was blowing around me
>I had kittens playing around my body, especially one kitten was rubbing his back on my left forearm, some were resting on some parts of my body

I had this experience for a while then i woke up
>>
>>17718095
I am age 20 now.
I think i was around 7 years old at the time, i had this dream over and over again i am 100% sure that it was an identical copy of the other dreams i had. There dream was me in POV walking to a shed and opening the door to the shed, i looked down and there was a spiral staircase going down and there were no lights except the natural light that was coming in from behind me. I stood in the stair opening and after 1 second a big white hairy creature walked to me not really fast but faster then normal. After the big white creature was up in my face i always woke up with my heart beating.
I never saw its face and it looked like a yeti ish creature, as i said i had this dream a lot of times when i was 7 and still remember it perfectly, it was really short.
I would love to hear your thoughts on this
>>
File: gonegirl.gif (2MB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
gonegirl.gif
2MB, 500x208px
Dreamt about making a certain woman laugh. Constant images of her laughing and looking at me. Settings would change whether it be the park, inside an apartment, at the pool, church, party whatever. Have this dream reoccur for the past week. Finally, she leads me into a room with red lighting. Puts several people's severed heads onto a table. Pulls out a knife and starts smiling at me. I said something but I can't remember, which in turn makes her laugh once more. The dream ends and I've never had that kind of dream ever since. Now that I remembering it, there was always a wind sound, like a hurricane hovering over me. There wasn't a single sign of it anywhere, just the sound.
>>
I recently had dreams about my teeth falling out, they were very vivid, in one dream they fall one by one and in other all of the teeth fall off, it's pretty uncomfortable, I read on the internet that this is a sign that you fear of becoming old, but I never felt fear of being old...
>>
I used to have very vivid dreams until I was in third grade and used to have night terrors so vividly overnight for about a year maybe and after that I have barely had any dreams that I can remember whenever I do it's usually me or someone dying and Im trying to save myself or others sometimes I die and the dream ends right when I die every morning I wake up in distress and sweaty I dont know if any of this connects lol sorry
>>
>>17719336
*every night not overnight
>>
>>17718095
I was alone on a cruise ship made entirely out of minecraft blocks, and the inside was all filled so I had to break the blocks to get around.
Plus the blocks were just cubes with pictures of random Pokemon on each one.
What mean?
>>
>>17718095
Shadow figures in my dreams 3 of them. It was really bad they would just stand and stare at me. Or walk around me in circles. I was in a moon lit room with them in the middle of nowhere. Outside was either empty with plain fields or in a forest. It was usually dark and the only light I got in the room was from outside through a small window there. Then one night a cat appeared there. I was a bit happy. But all the cat ever did was sit in the corner or walk around in circles. Then it continues over and over.
>>
so i dreamed i was a purple haired girl who was a serial killer, cops caught me and i tried to get away on a weird nintendo rollercoaster. cops caught me and held scissors at me instead of guns.
just had this dream today.
>>
I am a dream entrepreneur and i can make with help if you have dreams which require entrepreneuring. If you experience sex with your own mother inside her I can help tell you meanings of penis inside her mother.

A dream where you have sex with your mother in a dream. This is my opinion. I studied different theories earlier and I find it depends on how the sex happened. If it was a frontal sex act, It is a sign that you have a holding on to your mother and and you can more than likely get a stable holding position at your work place. If sex is doing from the back it must mean that your mother is hiding something from you and you have less chance of holding a position.
You must ask yourself if your mother and you enjoy sex. Because it means she is missing you very much. And if you and your mother are in different a country or place you can and probably should re unite. It shows that you have a deep close relation with your mother. She might needs you at this time and she is saying that she is feeling alone and wants your closeness.
Sex with mother sometimes reflects on how you and your mother might have some typical relation with father/husband.
Ejaculating inside her means she loves you in all aspects. But when you are ejaculating out side she shows anger. And that means she is concerned about your losses. She wants to save you as much as she can.
Sex with mother in a dream is a blessing, trust on you and shows your closeness.
Some time sex with mother in dream reflect desire of sex that she wants you to make her love in term of doing sex. Or some time she can make you helpless and want hold on you to full fill her desire.
Sex with mother some times reflects that you can go to sex with her it can be either way.
When she is happy having sex in your dream it means that she allowed you, as a son to have sex and blesses
you. She says that you have no need to be upset it is a call of mother you are loving and caring son,so make her love and share her pain in every term.
>>
>>17718095
>Gril irl here, had a dream once that was very odd in the way that It felt so real. also it was re-occuring with progressing spiritual themes.
S the one that stands out I was walking down a sidewalk in a run down old city, kinda like the one I'm from, and I walk across a little strip mall, with mostly empty stores, and a few small little places like a chinese fast food, and a used book store. but there was also what looked to be at first glace a yoga studio, but at closer inspection what I saw inside were hundreds of people, of all ages, races, genders, all wearing different native culture clothings, native americans, africans, and all kinds of people that honestly wouldn't cross my mind much in my waking life, just really obscure specific tribes. they were celebrating with dances and songs, the sound from the building was so loud, it reminded me of young children all playing with a orchestra's instruments but it sounded so very inviting and fun. everyone was laughing and smiling, sitting around campfires and smoking weed and cooking their favorite dishes and sitting around telling stories..I mean I felt instantly like I was home. then, the weirdest part of this dream, a native american woman, looking in her mid 40s, older but still very beautiful wearing only a grass skirt and long greying hair draped over her dark body, she sat crossed legged around a fire with a few other women and they all suddenly stopped talking, and stared right at me. like I can still feel those stares. She broke the silence and spoke to me, saying "AH, here she is, come daughter and sit" and waved me over to the fire circle with her and the other women, and began to talk. I felt I knew these women, and that they were my family, sisters aunts and mothers. and after they told me some things, about death, life, the afterlife, and the spirits, she looked directly at me and said, you are dreaming. and when you wake you will remember this.
>>
>>17719398
>fucked up my green txt sorry, but there's more >from this dream and other dreams that seemed >related Ive had. If you want me to cont
>>
This dream happened when I had my first psychosis and I was placed in a psychiatric ward. I still remember it to this day. It happened 4 years ago, I guess because the dream felt like it was real.

I was walking down a hallway. The hallway looked very clean and had stainless steel shelves on the left and right side of the walls. On the shelves were human body parts; organs, to be more specific. Lungs, kidneys, hearts, livers etc. They were all beating slowly. As I walked further up the hallway, the beating of the organs became more intense. I reached the end and there was a giant brain. Not colossal huge, but up to my hips huge. The big brain exploded, and all these black spiders (funnel webs, I'm assuming) poured out of the remaining brain matter. I woke up after that.

I've had my theories about the dream, but I'd love to hear someone else's.
>>
I traveled with a friend into a strange realm on a bus that turned into a ship and crossed over a river. We traveled to some sort of zoo or research station. My friend said it was near what he called the noosphere. Some realm where light doesn't reach and the normal bands of sentient life aren't conscious. He said it in a way that sounded like the wavelength of light and dna were incompatible.

I was curious about this, and next thing I see a being come through a portal. My mind couldn't really process it. The people around me started screaming and running away. It started to look like a gungan. It grabbed my arm and started dragging me back into its home realm. It then started to look like a creepy humanoid crocodile. It snarled, I have you. My arm hurt where it was holding me like a burning pain. I tried to control where we headed but it was such a heavy dense energy I didn't have much chance. It dragged me to its realm.

Soon I was in a dark temple. I had somehow lost my body and was now just a spirit. More beings were there, I tried to fight them away by conjuring a light. There was intense pressure collapsing my light the realm was totally dark. The beings appeared as dark spirits formed from some dense material. I surmised we were in a black hole or neutron star. All I had left was some sort of crystal grid trying to hold the light and keep memories of my soul as I died. Then they came and corrupted the crystal grid and it lost all energy patterns. They took control of the grid, and I didn't have coherent perception anymore. Last thing I said was Nomo hi ka yama I thought it meant something similar to let there be light once more. Then I forced my eyes open back to my home.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.