[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are psychotics possessed by demons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>>
>>17717760
yes... ZA WARUDO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9za3TrVT3g
>>
Source for image???
>>
>>17717905
>Source for image???
An open source program called GIMP
>>
>>17717971
It's based on a psycho in a stalker cult who say people who reject them are insane. They sent death threats whilst claiming to be illuminati all seeing eye etc. etc. then went 'report phag' when they got laughed at for it. Arguably their persistence implies psychopathy rather than psychosis.
>>
>>17717760
Anyone got this image without the gai text?
>>
Only some of them. They are exposed to paranormal shit and they aren't handling it very well. This leaves them susceptible to demonic possession but it doesn't always happen. Sometimes they just go loopy.
>>
>>17717760
This is a perfect example of what it's like to have psychosis and be schizophrenic.

Nowhere To Hide
by Foreign Legion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcX1KRxEgEU

It's so accurate it's almost funny
>>
>>17718181
Haha that got worse and worse.

Hypervigilance isn't psychosis, psychotics are the ones who think they're getting stalked more than anyone else because the aliens want them to save the world with their mind control secrets as if the world could be saved by giving mind control secrets to people who think they're special.
>>
>>17717760
for the most part yes, but i am a recovering crazy and it works like this. a person experiences something scary, shocking painful etc. their psyche cant handle it and it overpowers them. after that it sometimes just takes you over especially if something reminds them of it.

that being said, demons are real and they have fucked with me alot. at least i can see them, so i know its them.
>>
>>17718371
That sounds like PTSD with triggers. Good luck recovering from it.
In WW1 and some years after, authorities were so clueless about it they said it was caused by explosions damaging the ear and called it 'shell shock'
There's been a lot of progress since then.
Hypervigilance is another symptom of it. What hasn't been recognized so much is hypervigilance makes people watch and listen and sense their environment so much they become aware of subtler things.
The 'crazy' label overlooks the possibility of such people learning to cope with the otherworld, maybe better than anyone else, including priests and silly secretive orders with grand titles.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.