[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: images-6.jpg (17KB, 308x477px) Image search: [Google]
images-6.jpg
17KB, 308x477px
Most of my family suffers from sleep paralysis. More specifically the man with the hat and trenchcoat, sometimes yellow eyes. As of late some of us have seen him when we aren't sleeping, like we'll be watching tv and notice him in the hallway, or in the corner of them room.
Has anyone else had experiences with him or anything similar?
>>
>>17717229
Hi!
I am new to /x/, and reading this has brought tears to my eyes. Ever since I was little I have seen this man. I used to call him the robot man because his eyes were so bright, they were usually red but were occasionally orange. I have spoken to my neighbours about this man briefly, when they brought up their spare room, and how the "shadow man" lives in it. It has been locked ever since they first saw him.
>>
File: hatman.jpg (3KB, 340x408px) Image search: [Google]
hatman.jpg
3KB, 340x408px
He's known as the Hatman to most. He's a well known entity that many people have been plagued by -someone even made a video game based on it.

I believe, like the shrouded wraith that attacked me as a child, he's a psychic vampire that feeds on strong emotion, especially fear or grief.

You'd have to take him on in the astral realm to get him to leave, but not many people these days know how. Best advice is to get a priest or psychic to clean your house.
>>
File: tumblr_lwkv0uC9ec1ql8e6r.png (171KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwkv0uC9ec1ql8e6r.png
171KB, 500x374px
>>17717313
Two games, actually, if you count the Gray Man from LSD.
>>
>>17717313
That's pretty much what my parents did. They didnt see him much and at first didnt believe me, but then my dad saw him. He had the house cleansed and blessed, and we didnt see him anymore in that house. When we moved, we all started seeing him again, and now that ive moved out, i see him more than ever.
>>
>>17717229
My moms told me stories of Hatman since she was a kid, and that he used to whisper her name when he visited. Apparently he stopped showing up in her early 20s', but i've never been encountered him that I can remember.
>>
>>1771772
>i've never been encountered him

Remove the been
>>
shadowmen walking through my wall while trying to sleep when I was 6
I still dream of them..
>>
File: 4chan_method_shielding_mkultra.png (825KB, 1024x1076px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_method_shielding_mkultra.png
825KB, 1024x1076px
>>17717229
yea ive never heard of skinwalkelrs either but ive had a mk ultra issue
this may help
some more videos at aman apeman youtube
>>
File: spökl.png (1MB, 1453x951px) Image search: [Google]
spökl.png
1MB, 1453x951px
could this be him?
it's a picture i took a couple of years ago in my old house?
>>
File: Tip It.gif (649KB, 263x396px) Image search: [Google]
Tip It.gif
649KB, 263x396px
>M'lady
>>
>>17717879
>the meaning of Fedora is "gift from God"

checkm8 aetheists
>>
>>17717253
>>17717313
>>17717361

We've had 8th house blessed, we've had priests, we've had it all and he still returns. Since then we've all grown up and moved into our own places and still hangs around. I've gotten more so used to him being around, but my brother says he can get physical with him
>>
>>17717964
The more attention given, the more he will hang around. I have a shadow person that keeps tabs on me, whenever I think about him he draws closer.
>>
>>17717923
Huh, my name means that too.

>tfw my name means Fedora
>>
>>17717229
I saw him once. I went on an all-nighter, and was beginning to doze on the couch with my laptop, around 9 am. He appeared by my feet at the end of the couch. I didn't know about him at this time because I hadn't read up on lucid dreaming/sleep paralysis yet, and this was my first time experiencing paralysis. I was flipping shit because I thought someone was invading my home and I COULDN'T FUCKING MOVE. One of the scariest moments of my life.
>>
>>17717229
http://thoughtcatalog.com/christine-stockton/2014/01/15-people-on-their-experience-with-the-sleep-paralysis-demon/
>>
ITT: People get followed by random obsessing spirits and have no clue about what's happening.

Seriously bros, just learn about clairvoyance or astral projection.
>>
>>17720097
doubtful. even those who don't believe in the occult can corroborate the appearance of the hat man. it's a documented scientific phenomena associated with sleep paralysis.
>>
>>17720142
Why do they all seem the same thing though?
>>
>>17720250
because it is the same thing.
>>
Not sure if it some hatman but woke up one night. Abrupt, wide eyed. Stared at the wall and heard an old man. He said, "This one will serve me well."

Then became exhausted. Never felt so tired but managed to fight it off and got up. Turned on the lights. Looked around. Nothing. Just kinda sat there until morning came.
>>
>>17720011
>http://thoughtcatalog.com/christine-stockton/2014/01/15-people-on-their-experience-with-the-sleep-paralysis-demon/

This doesn't load for me. Anyone else?
>>
I've been seeing shadow people at least twice a week for the past 15 years or so. However I have NEVER had sleep paralysis when I see them but I am asleep.

I usually feel like a strange but quick shock all over my body. It wakes me up. Then I get the feeling like there's someone in my room. I just feel a presence. Sure enough it's a shadow person, usually on the side of my bed bent down looking at me. I always get up freaked out trying to fight them off by they always fade away.I've only seen the hat man once.

I Thought it was just me but my brother, mom, girlfriend and close friends have started to see it in my house as well.
>>
>>17720312
Thats another person people are during sleep paralysis
>>
I've dreamed about this guy. In the dream he was only a shadow. I was 12, and lived in São Paulo (Brazil), I just woke up paralyzed And I could see it with the eyes. That kind of killed me with fear. Since this happened I never had paralyzes and saw him.
>>
actualy a few days ago i saw a shadow people. Was funny
>>
The hat kind of humanizes it over other shadow people. Doesn't seem as scary.
>>
>>17720637
Rubish site
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.