[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supernatural occurences to frequent,by too many people to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Hoia-Baciu forest.png (409KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hoia-Baciu forest.png
409KB, 852x480px
Also what does /x/ think the circle in the Hoia-Baciu forest is,or how it was formed. This forest in particular interests me. what are some other 'famous' sites for supernatural sitings?
>>
>>17714968
sry I was drunk writing that, I meant it cant be considered circumstance.. just having so many people, over 100s of years of history backing things up, is this not proof of the spirit world or something else?
>>
go with a shovel and dig till you find the orcarina
>>
>>17714976
Yeh
>>
there are a lot of reasons that trees might not grow in a particular spot. There could be a large rock just below the dirt there preventing roots from forming, or it's too marshy because of underground water, or the area has too much salt or the dirt is too acidic.
>>
>>17715092
Thats just it .they tested the soil. It was fine for plant growth. And it is in a perfect. Circle
>>
>>17715100
based on your photo it is clearly not a perfect circle

it's just vaguely roundish
>>
>>17715100
>they tested the soil

why, the SyFy channel? TV shows about the paranormal lie, a lot, if it makes things seem more mysterious. I'm not that well informed about this forest, but I've seen a few SyFy and history channel specials on subjects I am very well informed about and which I have researched, and they'll just say simply false things and tell lies or purposely avoid giving information to make things seem more mysterious.

You should just assume anything you see on these shows is false because they're fucking garbage and purposely give disinfo
>>
>>17715115
yeah they've created a religion out of their shows.
>>
>>17714968
Wew lad

let's see

>forest is less than one square mile
>surrounded by major urban development
>less than a km from a major freeway
>popular destination for local bicycle, yoga and paintball enthusiasts
>so-called "depths of the forest" are accessible by car
>locals openly admit stories of paranormal are just there to bring in the tourist dollars
>>
>>17714968
That's like the devils tramping ground here in best Carolina, US of A, people camp there and they wake up miles away from it and the ones that stay up all night hear whispers and footsteps around them. Pretty cool.
>>
>>17715167
Did not know this. Ty
>>
>>17715181
But do they really?
>>
>>17714968
I got a place near where live called The Devil's Tramping Ground. 40foot circle of dirt out in the woods near Bear Creek where absolutely nothing will grow.
>>
>>17715181
AY! you from NC too?
>>
>>17714968
Another paranormal hotbed is Skin Walker Ranch. This place is so paranuts a Billionaire bought it and sent teams of scientists to study it.
>>
Looks like a baseball field. ."if you build it they will come" just not seeing a perfect circle
>>
>>17714968
>>17715100
>>17715167
>>17715312

Just venturing a guess but there is likely a monument built there that predates American history. Something the natives were familiar with.

Space archeology is observing all sorts of locations like this by taking satellite photos and looking for exactly these issues - vegetation anomalies.

They almost always mean an underground stone structure built by earlier civilizations.

This would explain why the soil tests fine and short plants like grass can grow fine but trees seem to encompass the area.

I'm not ruling out paranormal phenomena but definitely google space archeology, its neat stuff.
>>
>>17715069
Nice.
>>
>>17718270
its in Transylvania, Romania, somewhere near there, I forget the exact location
>>
File: 1416711284819.jpg (221KB, 1150x853px) Image search: [Google]
1416711284819.jpg
221KB, 1150x853px
Nelson Pennsylvania. Creepy, wrong place. Crawling with some version of the Cherokee" little people " rhat are mean as fuck.
>>
It's located near the city of Cluj Napoca. I plan to visit the forest this month, as it is less than 100 km far from where i live.
>>
>>17715100
>a perfect circle

You remind me of the aliens guy from history channel
>>
File: 51917-Aliens-guy-meme-984j.gif (100KB, 637x347px) Image search: [Google]
51917-Aliens-guy-meme-984j.gif
100KB, 637x347px
>>17722680
>>
>>17719553
that pic is a normal Zoroastrian pit used for dead bodies.
>>
>>17715181
>Fri
From the people that have been there and locals say it has become very trashy not li j e it was in the past. According to legend nothing will stat in the circle at night, so tourists and such level crap in the circle to try to see if it's true. This would be fine if they cleaned up after themselves, but to many don't. I talked to someone I know who went there and according to him trash around the circle and in it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.