[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spoopy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 13

File: utah-county-map.gif (23KB, 626x750px) Image search: [Google]
utah-county-map.gif
23KB, 626x750px
hey douchebag from utah. wondering if /x/ knew any spoopy places togo to in mormonland utah
>>
>>17713882
Asshat from North Carolina so I no nothing of the region, but maybe go looking for an abandoned mine. Those things are all over the Midwest.
>>
>hey douchebag from utah.

You might want to work on both your grammar and social skills.
>>
File: Yib7VuS.png (348KB, 610x393px) Image search: [Google]
Yib7VuS.png
348KB, 610x393px
i didnt think about that until now
>>
File: toilet.jpg (14KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
toilet.jpg
14KB, 200x240px
>>17713894
grammar yes, social....eh
>>
>>17713882
Retard from Wisconsin. I remember when I was young my family took a vacay to Mormonland, Utah.

I remember staying at Antelope Island State Park. For a state park it seemed very uninviting, there were no rangers, and no other campers. There also were no facilities to speak of, and it seemed as though my family were the only inhabitants.

Did I find some portal to an alternate dimenson in Mormonland, Utah?

I suggest you check out Antelope Island. If nothing else, the (seemingly) vast emptiness is enough to play mind tricks on you.

What business would a plane have flying over a remote location, or was it itself entering or exiting the portal to the alternate dimension.

Also, am I still the same retard from Wisconsin, or since that day have I been living an alternate life in the new reality? If I were to travel back and exit the portal I stumbled upon, what would I find upon my return to my original life state as a retard from Wisconsin?
>>
File: download (15).jpg (7KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
download (15).jpg
7KB, 226x223px
>>17713942
Damn.

>>17713882
Yo OP. I'm hijacking this thread and turning into a creepy state lore thread, that cool with you?
>>
File: Oh_my_gosh_thank_you.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Oh_my_gosh_thank_you.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
>>17713973
hell yeah! im chiill with that
>>
File: images (58).jpg (8KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
images (58).jpg
8KB, 256x144px
ALL RIGHT FUCKERS. ITS CREEPY SHIT TIME.

I'll start off.

Ok so here on North Carolina we have the obligatory black beard myths and the stupid ghost lights. But on thing I've seen personally, and is extremely weird, is the Devil's Tramping Ground.

Pic related

So near Bear Creek, NC there's this spot out in the woods where nothing grows at all. Animals don't go near it and panic when their dragged into it. "It has been alleged that nothing has grown within the 40 foot ring for a hundred years. Legend says that this is the very place the devil himself can rise from the depths of fiery hell, and come to earth. It's at this place that the devil is supposed to walk in circles on certain nights and bring his evil into this world." -Wikipedia

I've seen this shit and my dog freaked out when I got close to it.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 262x192px
>>17714034
bump
>>
Hi Nigger faggot from Wisconsin reportin' back in for duty.

There's not too much I know about Wisconsin being haunted. But there are three in my own town. I've been to two of them and was let down.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boy_Scout_Lane

Pretty much proven to be false since there are no police records of a fire or any murders/missing children from that time period.

http://hauntin.gs/listing/highway-66-bloody-bride/

Bloody Bride Bridge. Also basically proven false since again, no record of deaths or brides being murdered at all. But still, apparently people say this one is true. Or have seen some shit. I haven't been to this one, despite living close by. I keep trying to convince my gf to go with me, but since I'm a nigger faggot from Wisconsin I lack the skills to convince her because she's a huge pussy when it comes to haunted shit.

http://www.prairieghosts.com/oldsherm.html

The Cottage Cafe. This one seems to be the most real. I ate there only once, and nothing happened. They do Halloween themed things around that time and open up the whole building not just the restaraunt. Apparently a Deacon who was vehemetly anti-Alcohol lived there, and when it was turned into a bar, he got pissy and came back to fuck shit up by throwing bottles and smashing shit.
>>
File: BoyScoutLane.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
BoyScoutLane.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>17714193
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boy_Scout_Lane

Spoops, senpai
>>
>>17713882
There are some abandoned mines, there's a video on youtube and it's really creepy
>>
File: 67997149.jpg (43KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
67997149.jpg
43KB, 500x334px
hey OP here. i have a story. Pic related

background info.- I suffer from psychosis meaning i have auditory hallucinations. The voices have never been destructive or violent. it's usually my voice that i hear.

>It's around 1430 on a Saturday night
>bro and i decided to go to pleasant green cemetery
>It sits on top of a large hill with a curving road leading to it
> At the entrance of the cemetery there's a large and creepy af cross.
>Im driving into the cemetery but spooped by just looking at the cross.
>bro says," hey douchebag don't be a cat. We're not turning back now."
>We parked the suburban at the entrance and started walking round.
>There are alot of monuments, upright tombstones, fenced graves, and mainly decorations with candles lit.
> We were just looking at the monuments, seeing the decorations and such.
>We spot a fenced area with a bench overlooking the town.
>bro and I sit on the bench and talk about spoopy shit.
>Some time passes by and its getting colder.
>I then hear the voice of a little girl saying to leave her alone.
>In my head it was just an auditory hallucination so i don't think much of it.
>Bro asks if I feel anything behind us as if we were being watched or observed from afar.
>I had been feeling that but I thought to myself it was just my imagination acting up.
>I say," Yeah, do you? "
>He replies, " Yeah, I want to know what it is but I don't want to turn around."
>He suggests we both turn around at the same time.
>We do, and there's nothing.
> I start to feel uneasy and on edge.
>We plan to make loud noises as we walk to the car
>As we were walking we hear a little girl say, " leave!"
>you dont have to ask us twice!
>Run as fast as our legs can back to the suburban.
>Turn the car on and book it out!!!
>at home ask bro if he heard a voice of a little girl saying to leave.
>he says yeah but he didn't want me to worry or be more scared.
>I wouldn't go there at night, not even if you'd pay me too.
>>
>>17713942
OP. went there as a kid for a field trip and i remember having a weird vibe while there.
>>
File: BEAR_WAVE_HI.jpg (426KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
BEAR_WAVE_HI.jpg
426KB, 1600x1067px
>>17714386
OP. cool cool i'll check it out
>>
I hear there's an abandoned prison down in utah county
>>
>>17713882
the salt lake cemetery is pretty spoopy at night. watch out for potheads and the occasional hobo
>>
File: old mill ruins.jpg (24KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
old mill ruins.jpg
24KB, 300x226px
>>17713882
There's an abandoned sugar mill in cottonwood
>>
File: reactionmika.png (661KB, 865x1089px) Image search: [Google]
reactionmika.png
661KB, 865x1089px
>>17714395
gabe go to bed
>>
>>17715443
step off human!
>>
Skin walker ranch is in Utah my dude
>>
>>17713942
wuz fox y scully lookin for allens
>>
>>17713942
I just went to Antelope Island on Sunday and found nothing of /x/ interest. Maybe at night it could be a little scary but during the day it's pretty cool.

>>17714540
I've wanted to go check that out so badly but the one time I would have really gone my girlfriend wasn't going to have it.

OP, don't know what to tell you about any scary places. Hobbitville is spooky because of the harassment you get from what I've heard.
>>
>>17721055
Holy crap hobbitville is that place even around anymore I remember going with my buddy Martin and getting attacked by roosters
>>
This is the Place Heritage Park hosts a few houses that are supposedly haunted. Ask any employee working there and they will point out which ones. Heard a lot of stories. Even rumors that Ghost Hunters shot a episode there and refused to release it.

Monte Cristo and the Uinta mountains are Bigfoot territory. Monte Cristo being a hot spot.

Skinwalker Ranch. (Google it)

Ted Bundy's basement he rented out still exists. Just the basement cement base though. It's at the mouth of Emigration Canyon, close to This Is The Place Heritage Park.

Supposedly either in Sardine or Logan Canyon there is a story that a nun back in the day murdered 12 children because she thought the injuns were coming then killed herself. Site for that somewhere in there. Had a friend go, WEEBOO board and all.

Few abandoned hospitals and mental hospitals that are easy to sneak into. One is a haunted house now. They can touch you and hold you for as long as they want. Its pretty fucked I hear. I don't go because fuck being man handled strangers.

Logan Cemetery by USU has a ghost story. I guess you are supposed to park in a particular spot and flash your lights late at night 3 times. Story goes BF did this to signal his girl and a car with no lights on hit her as she crossed after the signal. You're supposed to see a ghost.
>>
>>17721151
It's there my UT man. They are still salty as fuck.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.