[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy crap people are changing too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (986KB, 1587x2125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
986KB, 1587x2125px
I thought it was my imagination a couple times but I swear my sisters face looks different now too. And today a woman walked past me who looked really beautiful then instantly in a second she went from a 10 to like a 6.

I swear something is changing people's faces. Anyone else see that?
>>
>>17713002
It's called beer goggles son. Looks like your drunk ass is forgetting that you're even drunk. Seek help alcoholic bro
>>
>>17713002
On the first thing: your sister is growing up.
On the second, this is a known normal perception effect.
>>
>>17713002
Do you have mental problems or perhaps you are looking for something that isn't there? Jesus is God. That is the only thing you need to know.
>>
File: 1445223946220.png (6KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445223946220.png
6KB, 800x600px
>>17713090
>>
I think you might have a mental disorder called Prosopagnosia. I suggest you look it up if you want to know more about it, OP.
>>
>>17713002
i had this experience the other day, but i was REAL high, son.
>Looking at person's face I know quite well
>they look completely different from how i remember
>looked again the next day to check and lo and behold they look just the same as they alway have
so i think it's a trick of the ol' mind, OP
>>
>>17713002
you have mental problems senpai
>>
>>17715474
>mental problems
we prefer "tricks of the mind"
>>
>>17713002
Reminds me of
https://youtu.be/TFeUrC2gR30
>>
There was this girl at my school once. I think what I felt was like what you felt. I was looking at her face. And she was talking not turning around or anything. But like as I looked at her, her normal face "preset" I guess you could say like morphed, and she was entirely different. It's not like putting a new face onto her, it was like it just changed a bit. It was weird. And it was the first time that ever happened.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.