[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know how to break a family curse? Some background

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: 1432678668826.jpg (35KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
1432678668826.jpg
35KB, 500x386px
Does anyone know how to break a family curse?

Some background info:

>Ancestor was a bastard
>Fucked many women and captured escaped slaves for fun
>Had a massive merchant business with a whole fleet of ships
>Voodoo priestess puts a curse on him that no one born of his seed will ever amass wealth
>He loses his fleet and dies destitute and hated

Everyone in my dad's family has always been poor-lower middle class. All of them are college graduates and very smart people but they are some how always broke. Even when they are careful something always comes along and knocks them down.

How do I lift this curse so I can live a better life?
>>
Curious to know as well
I think my family was cursed also a while back and I'd like to know how to remove it
>>
Stronger magic, don't believe in it and remove it yourself, pay someone to remove it. voodoo is full of people who for 50 bucks will pretty much work any mojo you want.
>>
>>17712716
Sounds like your ancestor was a pretty cool guy! Wish there were more people like him nowadays.
Anyways, find someone who does exorcisms (priest, shaman, monk, voodoo priest, whatever) and do what they say
>>
From voodoo it came, through voodoo it will go. You need to find some Umbanda or Candomble people (africanist religious people based on the Orishas and suck), and explain them your situation. There will likely be a lot of rites and magic works to clean you from this, and some of them may be fucking weird as hell (been there), however this may eventually be the releasing from your curse.
>>
>>17714002
and such*
>>
>>17712716
Holy shit, I used to have that exact "The Lost World" puppet as a kid!
>>
>>17712716
Stop believing in bullshit is a good start. Take a few Critical Thinking courses, try weed maybe, and most importantly get a job
>>
>>17712716
it's up to you to prove that curses aren't real, OP.

Also, this reminds me of that Shia Labeouf movie.
>>
File: 4aoGMwP.jpg (79KB, 605x453px) Image search: [Google]
4aoGMwP.jpg
79KB, 605x453px
- By learning what the he did wrong.
- Do something good for others
- Being wealthy isn't important.
- >>17714002 said it well and has experience it seems.

If no -> Cleanse spiritualy and start with psychedelics (later age preferred)
>>
>>17712716
Stop breeding, duh.
>>
ill remove the curse for you op, i wont even charge. its a strong one, but thats ok. im stronger.
>>
File: leprechaun.jpg (6KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
leprechaun.jpg
6KB, 256x197px
>>17712716
Find one of these
>>
>Carry Madam Zeroni up the mountain
>Feed her and give her drink
>play woodpecker.mp3 from your iPod

Bada bing bada boom, family curse lifted
>>
>>17712716
git gud
>>
>>17712716
Is it a curse? Or a blessing?
My family was always broke too but i got used to it. I like being the poor guy with the big heart. I like having the hard worker attitude. I like how im not one of this rich bastards. Sometimes im scared of becoming rich because of how it will change me.
>>
Does anyone know a couple of supposedly haunted places in The Netherlands?
>>
>>17721633
>I like being the poor guy with the big heart
Kys, seriously. That kind of attitude makes me sick
>>
>>17721638
Or creepy abandoned places. I'd like to explore a couple of these.
>>
>>17721640
Ask in the meetup thread.
>>
>>17721633

That's because you don't know any better.

And being rich has nothing to do with being an asshole. There are rich assholes and there are poor assholes
>>
File: 1445331610159.jpg (119KB, 371x372px) Image search: [Google]
1445331610159.jpg
119KB, 371x372px
>>17712716
>tfw i will never be from a family that is so poor and stupid for so many generations that we make up an elaborate ruse to justify to our offspring why we have been, are, and always will be poor and stupid
>>
Pray the salvation prayer http://salvationprayer.info/home/salvation and then to break all family and generational curses with this prayer http://www.freedomdeliverance.org
>>
You need to imagine the Fibonacci spiral and massage your prostate. Division and God, ahmen.
>>
Find one of those witch doctors that clear out curses and hexes they actually work
>>
>>17720521
Maaaaaan fuck you, now I gotta go watch that movie. Shia LaBeouf you funny bastard
>>
File: Mr_Sir_Box.png (824KB, 689x899px) Image search: [Google]
Mr_Sir_Box.png
824KB, 689x899px
>>17722248
Do it for Mr. Sir
>>
>>17712716
>blaming your financial condition on an old family legend
>>
Do you know the priestess' name? That would be a good jumping off point
>>
#sendingprayers #sendingthoughts
#liftthecurse2016
>>
>>17723862
this me
but really I hope you find some peace and that curse stops.
>>
File: 1272539402544.jpg (70KB, 215x300px) Image search: [Google]
1272539402544.jpg
70KB, 215x300px
>>17723862
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.