[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky Driving Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 12

>Driving home from a party late at night
>'Sprobably about midnight
>My sister and I drove Separately
>We live out in the middle of butt fuck nowhere.
>About four minutes from our house is an old ass cemetery
>Turn past cemetery, sister just behind me
>I see some shirtless jogger dude jogging towards the cemetery (away from me), using his phone light as a flashlight
>What the fuck, dawg, it's midnight, and it's the middle of winter. Why are you jogging shirtless?
>He passes, and I keep looking at him
>Eventually he's past my lights, so I can't see him or his flashlight.
>Press my brakes to see if I can see him in the lights
>He's fucking gone
>No way he could have gotten out of the range of my brake lights in time
>Get home
>Talk to my sister
>"Hey, did you see that shirtless jogger?"
>"What? No. Where?"

Sure, she could have just not been paying attention, but it was so fucking weird that he was gone and just that he was jogging in the freezing cold in the middle of the night.
>>
>>17712438
Another, less spooky.

>Driving home
>Pass a gas station, general store, restaurant hybrid
>Summer by Calvin Harris starts playing
>Form there, I literally have to just drive straight until I get into town.
>Driving for a while.
>Man, it sure is taking a long time to get into town.
>Summer starts playing again, I haven't changed the radio station.
>What the fuck, this song just played.
> Look to my left and pass the store, gas station, restaurant.
>Okay, what the actual fuck? There's no road that turns off and loops back here.
>No way I zoned out or imagined I passed it the first time
>Creeped out, but keep driving
>Get into town in a normal amount of time, and go home.
>>
File: 1414733935919.jpg (25KB, 347x347px) Image search: [Google]
1414733935919.jpg
25KB, 347x347px
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 768x762px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 768x762px
>Be 17, Ausfag living in the hills smallish town almost suburb of the city.
>driving back from a gath at a mates with then missus
>maybe 2am or so
>start driving over bridge that's near local school
>woman in long white dress comes in to view standing on the pedestrian walkway on bridge
>missus yells to watchout
>I start to slow down
>bitch in white dress just hops over side of bridge
>freak the fuck out
>crank a uhuey
>jump out of car and take a look over the side of the bridge with missus crying at me to call 000
>look over side of bridge no woman
>wig the fuck out and drive home

Just to clarify there's no bloody way she could have walked away okay from that fall, the bridge was over train tracks, so spooked the fuck out of me.
Was not dardy.
>>
File: 1426717010584.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1426717010584.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
not a driving story, so sorry
>work on the highways repairing roads
>yes, im one of those guys blocking traffic for hours on end in my bitchin hard hat and orange vest
>thankfully I get moved to night shift, so I dont have to stand in the sun and theres barely any traffic
>its just after midnight, we're working when I go on a coffee break
>the tables were the food and drinks are is off to the edge of threes out of the way
>me and some other guy are talking when we hear a scream out in the woods
>"did you hear th..."
>another scream, same pitch same voice
>read enough skinwalker stories to get spooked
>get the other and the state trooper that was with us for the night
>they dont believe us but we get them to the treeline, we dont hear anymore screams and we're feeling foolish
>thats when the exact same scream goes off again, this time with the person shouting
>"NO NO PLEASE, JESUS GOD HELP ME AHHHHHHH"
>statie tells us to get back while he runs into the woods
>fuck that, we grab some tools and follow him
.running through the dark with dim flashlights trying not to scare eachother and follow the trooper
>screams get closer and closer
>we find the source, an old boombox tied to a tree with a cassette tape of the screaming on it
>its just a prank bro
>yeah a bunch of punk kids did this..they came out to the middle of the woods..off of the highway...at night..to plant this boombox..hahaha
>over the next few days weird shit happens. >tools go missing, somebody slashes our tires on a few cars, we find graffiti and even notes with threats about murder and rape
>eventually they station two more troopers with us and they all carry shotguns, walking the treeline all night and it stops
>this gets chalked up to another spooky roadworker legend
>there are doznes of them, typical cultists in the woods, fidning dead bodies, bigfoot, monster animals, ect
>I really want to believe it was just some bored teenagers that were fucking with us and got us pretty good
>>
File: 1430515377175.png (114KB, 218x208px) Image search: [Google]
1430515377175.png
114KB, 218x208px
>>17713672
Fuckin' creepy.
>>
>>17712455
Maybe you got abducted
>>
>Years ago
>20 year old Jersey bro
>Stepmother passed away in a car crash
>Had to drive down to North Carolina to pick up dog from sisters house
>Didn't have a license (was a cyclist) so boyfriend had to drive me
>Bf doesn't want to miss work so he plans to drive 16 hours straight instead of getting a hotel room
>The ride down was pretty fair but the ride back was full of the most paranormal shit I've ever experienced.
>on the drive back we are caught in a huge blizzard
>car spins out of control
>we end up on the side of the road, bf is in shock but we're all ok didn't hit anything
>start the car and try to drive forward
>we aren't moving
>feels like the front of the car is lower than the back but we may just be on uneven ground
>visibility is zero, this storm is probably a state of emergency
>we're start arguing about the situation until we hear and feel a loud thump on top of the trunk
>we turn to look back but the back window is already covered in snow
>Bf tries to start the car again and thankfully it starts
>Before he can put his foot on the accelerator something starts jumping on the trunk
>my dog is losing his shit crying and yelping (normally he is a barker but he had just been in a car accident with my stepmom a week earlier)
>tell my bf to stay in the car
>bf isn't retarded, has no intention of leaving the car
>tries to accelerate, we aren't going anywhere
>whatever is on the trunk is thrashing even more violently now
>bf is getting scared decides to floor it
>wheel is getting no traction
>we're at a loss for what to do when we hear a older man say "Goodbye" as though he were right outside of the car
>back of car falls down and we suddenly have traction
>speed the fuck out of there

Once the car hit the ground I realized that something was lifting up the back. The weird part was how clearly we heard the voice of an old man say "goodbye" before the car dropped. Have two other experiences on that drive home I'm going to post.
>>
File: Beautiful church.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful church.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
First time I'm telling this story. It's not that exciting but I still think about it whenever I'm driving alone at night.

>Be mid-September, 2015. Senior in college
>Roadtripping from Uni in midwest to Montana for a project
>Whole trip was 4 days long
>We had to get back to school quick, so we drove in shifts
>My shift, driving somewhere around the Wyoming Montana border, just west of the Bighorn National Forest. We can see the mountains in the distance.
>Clouds overhead. It's thundering and lightning, but there's no rain
>I'm the only one awake. It's about 3:30 AM, I've been driving since midnight. Going to trade shifts once we hit Cheyenne.
>It's dead silent, and we're the only ones on the road.
>Area is very hilly, but there are no trees. It's very picturesque when the lightning flashes. Looks like pic related.
>Concentrating on road, getting sleepy but slammed a Starbucks cold brew so that shit is liquid crack. I'm in a stage of tired, but jittery
>Lightning flashes again, and I see 5 tall figures on a hill about 500 yards off the highway.
>They were lined up in a perfect straight line. All of them maybe 5-6 foot tall, maybe 1-2 feet wide. Not crazy big, but they still stuck out like a sore thumb in the night
>Thought it was some sort of stone monument.
>Extended lightning, and can see that they're fucking moving
>They move in parallel with one another, almost as if they're floating. Watch for a few seconds until the lightning fades and the entire countryside is black again save for what's in my headlights.
>Drive past where they were. Lightning doesn't flash again until I'm far enough down the road where I can't pick them up.

Still trying to figure out what the fuck 5 people, or whatever they were were doing in a field in Montana or Wyoming at 3:30 AM in a thunderstorm.
>>
>>17713777
>no conversation is happening
>bf only replies with "I just want to get home and get ready for work"
>this is his response to every single thing I say
>It got creepy so I stopped talking
>We're on the border of NC and VA now, snows lightened up a fair bit but everything is black
>Jersey suffers from light pollution so I've always been fascinated with how dark night time is in other states, but this is some next level dark
>can't even see the clouds
>all I can see is the road and the silhouette of trees along its side
>start imagining how a giant hand could reach out of the sky and pluck us up into oblivion
>Jesus christ Im scared and need to piss
>hear a loud scrape alongside the car
>we're going 70 mph so I assume we hit a branch
>hit another one
>and another one
>as we drive the trees seem to have grown more inward toward the road and are scraping up the car
>try to comment on it but my bf just gives me the same reply
>notice he is now going 80mph
>the road is narrower because of all the damn trees
>he turns on his high beams and we can see a bit further into that pitch back
>it looks like the trees ahead of us are actually bending in
>get this horrible sinkingin my gut, the trees are trying to grab us
>we're now going 100mph
>Im begging him to slowdown but he just ignores me
>see a odd dark purplish color in the distance
>its growing as we rapidly approach
>realize its the sky
>turn to look out of the back window but its still covered in snow (shouldn't it have blown off?)
>when I turn back the enbtire sky is now that beautiful dark purple
>bf is rapidly slowing down
>I stick my head out the window to look back and can see the road is swallowed up by black
>dog slept through it all

Final part, less paranormal but still creepy
>>
>>17713857
>we're in PA now
>sun has risen so no more creepy shit should happen
>bf is exhausted and looks to have aged years
>Has to pull over and rest in a shopping center parking lot
>he takes a nap while I sit up reading a book (dont recall the title)
>notice an old man staring at me from across the way
>appears to be homeless, wearing some brown but brand new looking winter jacket
>stereotypical scraggly beard
>weathered farmers face
>he starts walking toward the car
>bf is snoring loudly, dog is snoring too
>lock the doors and keep my hand on the mini crowbar we keep on the side door
>act like im reading the book
>man just stands there staring at me
>I put down the book and slightly roll down the window
>"Can I help you?"
>he just keeps staring, I roll the window back up
>try to rouse bf from sleep but to no avail
>look out front window man is missing
>assume he wandered off return back to reading
>intense feeling of being watched
>turn head and the man has his face pressed up against my window
>Smiling with crazy light blue eyes
>I shout out of surprise, everyone wakes up
>Dog smashes into the window trying to bite him while he yelp/barks furiously
>Bf groggily asking what the fuck
>turn to bf tell him its time to go
>that fast this old fucker is gone again
>dog must still sense him cause hes losing his shit
>bf pulls out, man must have been hiding behind the car and moved when we pulled out
>he appears to be laughing
>Starts running after us
>Still in my youthful fuckboy days roll down the window to shout something derogatory
>Homeless man shouts "GOODBYE"
>slowly pull my head back into the car and drive home.

That was 6 years ago, and although we are a very outdoorsy couple we've never gone anything south of Northern West Virginia. Now we're in the process of finding a house and we've found some really afforable nice ones online in North Carolina.. so I'll be driving us down there tomorrow. Hopefully no more OC though.
>>
Your story went from

>>17713777
creepy and maybe slight believable

to

>>17713857
wow your bf is kind of a dick there

and finally

>>17713933
okay now this is starting to sound like a bad creepypasta.
>>
>>17714470
My bf IS a dick. I didn't get into the argument we had but consider that he had driven 8 hours to pick up a dog and had another 8 hours to drive back before he planned to go right into work. With that in consideration I don't take it too personally. Glad you find the creepy homeless dude banging on the side of my car to be the most unbelievable part of a story where something lifted the back end of my car up during a blizzard and trees lurking in a black oblivion were seemingly pawing at our car. That's where you start having doubts. Fortunately I don't post my experiences on a Taiwaneese noodle board to be validated by overweight strangers.
>>
>>17714551
>Glad you find the creepy homeless dude banging on the side of my car to be the most unbelievable part of a story where something lifted the back end of my car up during a blizzard and trees lurking in a black oblivion were seemingly pawing at our car.

No, it was unbelievable and starting to sound like pasta because you seemed to insinuate that the creepy old man was the same thing that was holding your car in place with him saying the exact same thing and being a creeper. The tree thing I just took for you being scared and your idiot boyfriend driving like a lunatic on no sleep, which is how car accidents happen and people die, as you should well know, considering how you opened your story.

>Fortunately I don't post my experiences on a Taiwaneese noodle board to be validated by overweight strangers.

Oh give the meme a rest and stop being so sensitive, honey. If you can't take a bit of criticism over the internet, especially the chans, you're too thin-skinned.
>>
Here's one of my experiences

>Driving home right around twilight
>That time where it's still kind of day but you can see a few bright star spearing
>Driving down long country road
>See this one really right star
>Watch it for several minutes because it's kind of right there in my line of vision
>Go by a patch of trees with my eyes still trained on where the star should be
>Star is gone
>Search the whole sky
>No stars

I know it doesn't sound very exciting but we have a few people around here that claim to have seen aliens. I doubt it was an airplane because it didn't move. It couldn't have been a helicopter because it wouldn't have been able to move away that quickly.
>>
File: 1432593337472.jpg (611KB, 920x1305px) Image search: [Google]
1432593337472.jpg
611KB, 920x1305px
>>17714592
10/10
>>
>>17714581
I really don't feel that the homeless dude was the one holding the car. Just that he said the same exact thing as the mysterious voice outside the car. They didn't even sound alike that I remember, but the homeless dude was shouting since we were making our get away. I just posted my personal experience, it's not really open to your criticism. If you're looking to critique what you believe are stories you may want to move on to someplace where your "talents" may be appreciated.
>>
>>17713172
Do you Ausfags just like to play up the accent online, or do you actually talk like that?
>>
>>17715446
Does it make you feel less like a retarded loser to make cliche-grade smartass comments on 4chan?
>>
>>17715502
Why are you trying to criticize Anon's story like it's a piece of prose? It's their personal experiences (or at least that's what they claim), so it's not really up for debate.
Anyway, this argument is stupid, so I'm out.
>>
>>17715522
This guy >>17715502 is a different anon from me.

And why does it matter to you? People get trolled and shit on all the time, it's fucking 4chan, I was being downright civil. The poster of the story is the one who started getting all butthurt and defensive over it. I say again, grow a thicker skin, or you'll be eaten alive here.

>>17715446
>I really don't feel that the homeless dude was the one holding the car. Just that he said the same exact thing as the mysterious voice outside the car. They didn't even sound alike that I remember, but the homeless dude was shouting since we were making our get away.

Fair enough, but it sounded like that was what you were insinuating.

>I just posted my personal experience, it's not really open to your criticism. If you're looking to critique what you believe are stories you may want to move on to someplace where your "talents" may be appreciated.

One more time, it's fucking 4chan. Of course people are going to pick things apart here. If you can't handle that, then maybe you need to find a nice hugbox to post you stories. I made one tiny little remark about how I thought the third story was sounding like creepypasta because of what you wrote in the first part, and you had to take it as a personal offense instead of just explaining things like a normal person. If you are that sensitive, you should leave.
>>
>>17713933
I liked your stories.

Especially the creepy trees thing. Do you recall what highway you were on at that point?
>>
>>17714581
As someone who used to live in a city full of homeless freaks, they can be scarier than the paranormal.

Still remember the horror of just trying to get several blocks through the downtown from my bus to my work. One time (right before I gave up and bought a car, lol) I literally had to dodge two guys trying to snatch at me, another shoving some stupid homeless newspaper in my face and demanding money, and then just as I got my balance back one drug addled freak lounging across the sidewalk tried to grab my fucking ankle. I kicked him in the face. Hard.

So yeah. I liked your stories. They had a nice surreal quality and you describe stuff well.
>>
>>17715502
I have a great idea.

Go kill yourself. Thanks.
>>
>>17715522
Nice double dubs. It's a troll. Shouldn't have replied myself, but sometimes you just give in to the urge. Personally, should I ever meet in person someone who enjoys that kind of thing and is stupid enough to admit it to me, I'm planning on beating him to a pulp. ;>)
>>
>>17716280
Sounds very unpleasant.

>>17716288
>calls someone who makes the tiniest critical remark a "troll"
>imma interweb tough guy and I'll beat these "trolls" to a pulp irl!!!

Bitch please, if you're this sensitive to something totally innocuous on the internet, you would get your ass handed to you in a real life argument. Please leave before you embarrass yourself even further.
>>
>>17712438
I have two. Cant greentext.

Half hour drive in well populated south florida.

Thick fog, can only see about 20-30ft
Didnt see a single car or person the whole way, including driving on whats normally a busy highway at around 2am.

Eventually start thinking of the end of silent hill movie, perhaps I hit a tree and died and this is just the last release of chemicals my brain produced my drive home.

Sat in my car for 10 minutes in my driveway trying to call people because i was thinking me walking in the front door would be the end.

Another I was driving from indiantown (thats the towns name, and its a reservation )around 3am after camping with pals.

small two lane road for about 10-15 miles

Driving by the towns school where a drunk driver hit a bunch of kids.

See something out of the corner of my eye that looks like a person with antlers right next to the roadway

as i pass i think they reachreach out to touch the car and theres no way i didnt hit their arm. It honestly seemed like they were trying to reach INTO the car as i passed.

cop is passing and slows down, i think maybe he saw something or could tell by my driving i was a bit spooked.

my friend instantly says did you see that? i thought it was a person.

asked what he saw, described the same thing antlers and all. Even the part about reaching toward the car.

I honestly never believed in /x/ stuff but after that i keep more of an open mind.
>>
>>17716288
Whoa fuck we got a badass over here!
>>
bwamp
>>
>>17715490
No, We talk like that. And we write like how we talk. We're not fancy.
>>
File: AlienInvasion.webm (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
AlienInvasion.webm
1MB, 960x540px
Spooky driving related webm and a link to the story so I don't have to type it again >>17711208
>>
>driving home from work at about 11pm
>taking the same back roads home that i always do
>live semi rural near a lot of farm land
>get to one stretch of road about 4 minutes from home with about 4 houses and a lot of empty land
>doing about 80kmph (which is the speed limit)
>out of nowhere giant horse-sized dog runs out in to the road
>slam brakes on, no abs, brakes lock up and i start to veer towards an electricity pole
>steering has locked up
>pass giant dog on my way to likely accident
>look up to see its head, which sits higher than the roof of my car
>definitely a dog looking head
>steering finally frees up
>miss the pole but still end up in ditch
>look back, no giant dog anywhere to be seen.

Wasn't that late, wasn't tired or sleep deprived or anything. I've never seen that giant dog around here since. I know certain dog breeds can grow really tall, but i've never seen a dog that stands taller than a car.
>>
>>17720343

one more

>driving home from visiting friends at about 3am
>driving down a long road that intersects with the road I encountered giant dog
>approaching winter, kind of foggy and cold as fuck
>getting close to the intersection for the road in my last post
>see a guy in a white tshirt and shorts stumbling down the side of the road
>slow down, open window half way and ask if he's alright
>just keeps stumbling like he hasn't heard me
>no street lamps down these roads and can't see his face because its dark and i'm crawling along in the car next to him
>ask again if he needs help or a ride somewhere
>just keeps stumbling along like i'm not even there
>getting kinda spooped so i drive away

I know it was kind of a dick move to leave him there, but I was pretty creeped out and he was probably drunk or high on something if he couldn't "hear" me. It was early AM and it was really quiet out. I did put a call in to the police when I got home just in case he needed help, as I couldn't see that he was visibly injured but didn't know who else you could call about something like that.
>>
>>17713172
>the bridge was over train tracks
There's your answer. Fucked off by jumping in a car.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462686230763.jpg (45KB, 600x575px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462686230763.jpg
45KB, 600x575px
>>17713672

got dam
>>
>>17720044
PCP is a helluva drug.
>>
File: 1449543127207.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1449543127207.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>17716281
>>
>>17720464
I dunno mate that's a long bloody drop besides the goods trains that run along there a so loud I'd have heard the bastard from inside the car
>>
File: windingnightroad.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
windingnightroad.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
>Be driving into Wisconsin w/friend
>Headed to ski resort (Devil's Head) out of season(Fall early November-just to have fun and play board games with other friends at a resort witha creepy name cuz lulz)
>Driving thru seemingly suddenly foggy as fuck winding road with cornfield on either side
>friend thinks he saw someone in the middle of the road and taps the breaks a little but there is nobody there
>it's about the 2-3 times now he thought he saw someone tho(not all at the same location) and it's like 3 a.m, both getting tired, and we have 420vaped it so it's mostly whatever
>finallyoutofspookyfoggycornfield.exe
>now we are driving thru more winding road but innadawoods(the skinny pine tree mortalkombat kind) but no fog
>feelingwatched.jpeg
>start to see roadkill-small to big-possum,raccoon, small deer, large fox(remember thinking whoa rare)
>friend driving a little slower
>start scanning the side of the woods and road-whatever his headlights can light up so monsters dont try to reach into the old little kia sedan
>now we are driving thru a str8 hilly part of the road-the cars headlights lighting up the woods and road ahead of us from top to bottom as we head up and down the dark road-the car feeling like it might die at the top of a hill but still chugging along
>there is a yellow sign up ahead on the right side of the road-the cars head lights catch it as it glows ablaze reflecting light back
>but I only saw part of the sign-senses in overdrive(plus I play hella firstpersonshooters) already from seeing roadkill
>lean forward in my seat a little so I can get a good view for the next time the lights are able to shine up the road from dipping down into the hilly road
>>
File: roadnightyellowsign.jpg (13KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
roadnightyellowsign.jpg
13KB, 852x480px
(cont'd)
>the lights make it up to the sign again and next to the sign(7/8ft tall) what I see is SOMETHING BIGGER THAN THE SIGNS LENGTH AND WIDTH-SOMETHING BIGGER THAN ME(you gotta understand something I'm 6ft nearly 300lbs fat/muscle with friends that make me feel short-so when I see something bigger than me it's usually gigantic to other people)
>Whatever it is just standing there looking huge and imposing-like a 10ft George Costanza wearing a goretex jacket but all black figure
>I think friend see's it too because he didn't just break tap this time he kinda swerved to the left a little
>roll by the sign-nothing there-try to see into woods-nothing but darkness and thin pines
>nobigdealwejustsawabigfoot.jpeg
>don't say anything for a while we just keep driving
>i sorta chuckle to break the silence and say "Hey did you see someone back there?"
>He laughs "Yea but I didn't wanna say anything." (probably cuz last time I just dismissed what he saw as poor vision/blazed/tired)
>talk about how it was weird neither of us said anything right away and can now understand those stories where people see weird shit but don't say anything or collectively ignore it
>laugh about seeing bigfoot after talking about it cuz of spooky threads and that survivor man tvshow
>decide we saw A.)A huge bear on its hind legs B.)BIGFOOT C.)A huge friggin guy with a puffy coat and large hiking backpack in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>17715490
Nah we actually talk like that
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.