[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tonight's episode of Archer was about MK Ultra and they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Tonight's episode of Archer was about MK Ultra and they did a pretty good job of harking on some finer points, even alluding to brainwashing techniques using torture and hypnosis aka the Monarch Program. Archer even talked about Artichoke too. I was thinking we could discuss the programs, give information about them and maybe even talk about their proliferation into media like American Ultra, this Archer episode and Call of Duty.

MK Ultra/Bluebird/Artichoke/Monarch thread.
>>
>>17712136

http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Archer-Season-7/Episode-8?id=70438

For anyone who wants to watch it.
>>
File: tinmanheart.jpg (19KB, 291x320px) Image search: [Google]
tinmanheart.jpg
19KB, 291x320px
You guys won't believe this but they literally made American Ultra about me
>>
>>17712148
Watching it now before I come back here, thanks OP

>>17712409
fuck off retard
>>
>ads

Can't watch it. Btw can somebody actually post some proof of the Monarch project? Is it mentioned in the MKULTRA docs?
>>
>>17712136
This old timey hippie I knew in North Dakota was growing clones of the original MK Ultra weed. He left a cooler of it in his tunk on a hot day and it browned up, but it was still some of the finest herb I've ever smoked.
I hope the US militarizes LSD at some point, if we could mist Syria in a psychedelic spray of lady lucy the conflict would be over in a week.
>>
>>17712508

>militarizes LSD

I'd imagine they have, but not in the way youd think.

Can you imagine a navy SEAL with LSD, slowing down time so much to increase hand to hand combat, precognition, battle skillz.

I'm sure it's happened by now. i bet tehy have ALL kinds of performance enhancing drugs
>>
>>17712136
Holy shit is there a new season out?
This is the curse of living in europe

Ive watched s1-6 like 8 times
>>
>monarch
Wasn't that book proven to be bull shit implanted memories by the hypnotherapist?
>>
>>17712700
Both of the times I dropped LSD, and from the stories my friends have told me of when they tripped, we were never able to control our perception of time to enhance our reflexes, because that's not how LSD works.
>>
>>17712136
>>>/co/

>>17712877
You're not missing anything. Archer hasn't been good since season 3-4. 5 horrible, 6 kinda sorta okay. No opinion yet on this current one.
>>
>>17712896
Hence why they said militarised, and not "yes lets give our soldiers plain LSD and expect it to do something else."
Fucking retard.
>>
File: dolan.png (569KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
dolan.png
569KB, 900x900px
>>17713241
why not just militarize mountain dew, so it "slows down time"
>>
>>17712136
Fuck yeah, i love archer! New seasons not too bad, the only thing im worried about is where the fuck is the baby?
>>
>militarized lsd
LSD is already militarized...
It's a failed truth serum.
>>
>>17713442
>militarize
buzzword bingo
>>
>>17712508

Too bad the military has ceased to be in the business of ending conflicts, and has broken into the business of perpetuating them
>>
File: 1461959029836.png (267KB, 440x347px) Image search: [Google]
1461959029836.png
267KB, 440x347px
Supposedly the CIA invented OG kush.

If that's true, that's fucking ON FLEEK
>>
>>17712896
Take it for what it's worth but I'm unbeatable at darts when I'm on LSD

AND I learned how to play darts the first time I tripped on LSD.
>>
>>17712457

The "Monarch Program": The most incriminating statement to date made by a government official as to the possible existence of Project MONARCH was extracted by Anton Chaitkin, a writer for the publication, The New Federalist. When former CIA Director William Colby was asked directly, "What about monarch?" he replied angrily and ambiguously, "We stopped that between the late 1960’s and the early 1970’s."

There's been quite a few people who claim to be Monarchs. There is no solid proof that it exists from government records. I think it's just good practice to understand what could be real, just so you're aware of it.
>>
File: 1455595209224.jpg (45KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
1455595209224.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
>>17713442
lmfao. Don't know why this made me lol
>>
what can /x/ tell me about MKpilot.
i've done a quick google search but it didnt bring up much except for the fact it was a part of mkultra
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.