[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Removing or breaking a curse.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: 1446102375043.gif (150KB, 280x181px) Image search: [Google]
1446102375043.gif
150KB, 280x181px
>TL;DR:
Family and I are cursed. Curse of bad luck, extremely bad health conditions, relationships, and major financial problems. It was suspected that we were cursed once our father passed out, but it went obvious years later. I need someone to tell me how to break, or remove, or get rid of this curse and return to a normal and stable life.

This is going to be a rather long read, but I'm sure you will find it interesting.

>Now read along if you are interested, and want to know how we were cursed and think you can give me an insight.

Greetings /x/enophobes. Anon comes to you seeking help to break this curse.

>When I was 6, my father suddenly passed away because of a heart failure. He was very healthy, and a week prior to his death, he had a test in which his health was perfect for a man of that age.

My family always donated to charity, we were always kind to everyone and we lived a very happy life. We were what you call a perfect family. Relatives wished they lived our lives.
When my father died, we had 6-7 cars in our house. We were a multi millionaire family and we never took pride in our wealth or success. Down to earth and chill family, you know what I'm saying.

More than 2000 thousand people attended his funeral. I'm not exaggerating or overestimating.

Once he died, many people including the relatives that we financially helped, owed us more than a million dollar. The kind and wealthy family we were, we just considered it a gift to them and never ever asked for the money to be returned. Didn't even ask for it in some other ways, like doing us a favor or something.

>Once he died, EVERYTHING fell apart. My sister got divorced. My mother got badly injured in an accident and she's paralyzed for life. Our dog died. In a fire I lost my left hand. My brother in a car accident broke his ribs and hand. My sister got cancer, and other fucked up health problems/physical injuries.

Cont...
>>
My brother suddenly turned violent. Into drugs, alcoholic, doing things recklessly in his life. Wasting away money.

>I had several friends back then. Now that I'm in my 20s, I don't even have 1 friend. Don't think of it as me being an anti-social, creepy, or weird person. My family and I lost connection to more than 80% of relatives/friends. We are unwillingly becoming more and more isolated.

>Sister divorced more than 3 times and still can't manage a good relationship (inb4 that's cuz your sister is insane). Abusive, cheating, lying husbands etc.

Several business attempts were had. All of them resulted in major failure. As a result, we lost even more money.

>In the past 15 years, things have been getting worse and worse every day. It’s now near a point that we need to sell our small home and move into a rental apartment.
I can’t keep a job because of my concentration problems. My college grades are completely shit right now, and we’re neck-deep into debt. We owe more than 200k to the government.

>Now you may ask how we found out that we were cursed.
Few days before my father died, a tarot reader told my mom that she needs to pay attention to my father and his “heart”. My mom thought of that as a false flag and ignored it.
He died few days later.

>About 8 years after that, we were referred to a person who did tarot, wrote curses, talisman, spells, contacted entities and ghosts. His name was Ibrahim. Unlike what the name suggests, he wasn’t a muslim.
He used several techniques to ensure that his answers are correct. He used tarot, what he used to call “ghost contact”, the Holy Bible, Qur’an and a book named Hafez, if I remember correctly.
>>
>He even had several books of his own on paranormal, magic, talisman, and other subjects.

He had a very strange life. He said he fasts 12 hours a day, 25 times a month. He looked like a kind person who took no earthly pleasures and his service was very cheap, enough to live a normal life. He never slept at night, and he slept about 3-4 hours a day. He lived alone and he lived with his pet owl.

He said he wrote his luck and health spells only once a year, and he does them from 4 am to 5 am, every first Friday of spring.
He had a pale face, bald head, about 170-180 cm tall, large body.

He always met people from 2 am to 3 am, and from 4 am to 6 am. His house was surrounded by several security cameras, and his doors were always locked. Curtains and blinds always closed.

>WHAT HE SAID WAS: You are all cursed by a woman who has a long hair that’s down to her waist, naturally red hair, or close to red. She said that woman is a relative or a friend.

He said he will try to break the curse, but he can’t promise that it gets removed, because he doesn’t know the source of the spell that was used, whether it was black magic, or something else.

Now you may call that bullshit and say that person was a charlatan, but here’s an interesting thing that may change your mind:

>About 3-4 months before we met him first time, I was robbed and I was about to get raped once. I was afraid of everyone around me and my family. I always had a feeling that I’m about to be kidnapped. I locked the doors in our house every day and night. I was afraid to go outside or to meet anyone. I checked to make sure every door is locked more than 50 times a day. Seriously more than that.
>>
So we met him and my mom told him my story, he said he wants to talk only to me and asked everyone to leave the room.
This is exactly what he said:
>“What are you afraid of? Name those things that scare you”
I basically told him a detail of what happened.
>He stared into my eyes and said “There is nothing to be afraid of. Not many people have the power to change everything”

>wat the fuck? Once he said that, I felt a SUPER strong heat entering my head. My eyes suddenly became open, and I felt as calm ever in my head. We returned home, and the morning I woke up, I seriously wasn’t afraid of anything. Now that I’m in my 20s, I never ever felt fear once after.

>Time’s over for the long ass story time. I NEED help to break this curse. To remove it.

I don’t care how it’s removed, I’m positive that removing a bad curse or spell doesn’t involve evil and unholy ways, for the purpose is helping someone.

I don’t really want it to reflect back to the person who cursed us, but if there’s no other option, I may as well choose that.

I really really need help and I don’t know what to do.
Please do your best /x/. I’m helpless.

>inb4 anon is roleplaying. I need your help.
>>
File: 1457518230648.jpg (31KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1457518230648.jpg
31KB, 480x640px
hold on anon your shit looks good. let me finish and tell you
>>
File: 1446100297472.jpg (99KB, 640x413px) Image search: [Google]
1446100297472.jpg
99KB, 640x413px
>>17711957
Alright sir!
Thanks for reading.
>>
>>17711919
>>17711931
>>17711937
>>17711945
wow holy shit! that was helluva story. i liked and i'm sorry for bad things anon
im more into ufo and ayy lmaos,if i could help i would
good luck friend
>>
>>17711985
Thanks buddy! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
>im more into ufo and ayy lmaos
Me too. I read about UFOs from time to time.
>>
File: 1430353038088.jpg (52KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1430353038088.jpg
52KB, 722x349px
Shameless self bump.
>>
There's only a way to brake the spell and it is by stopping mind. Meditate.
>>
File: 1431231281418.gif (607KB, 636x288px) Image search: [Google]
1431231281418.gif
607KB, 636x288px
>>17712010
Thanks for the response.
Is there any specific method of mediation I need to follow? I've never really meditated before.
My mind seems to jump on different things to think about when I try to meditate and I always fail...
>>
>>17712017

Just keep bringing yourself back to focus, when the mind begins to wander. That is your will power increasing, along wirh duration of the meditation.

I recommend SA TA NA MA mediation.
>>
>>17712050
You always recommend SA TA NA MA meditation.

It's not bad, but doesn't sound that helpful in this case.

You should do it anyway, it's very nice.
>>
>>17712017
because of this and how you mentioned your college grades, theres the possibility you could have developed ADD/ADHD if its not a part of the curse. im going to guess you arent hyperactive and that you should try some self medication for basic ADD. ADD is usually solved for a short time using stimulants, and there are many stimulants in day to day life, such as:

coffee (or really anything that has caffeine in it, really. soda, energy drinks, ect)
chocolate (which is filled with Theobromine, a natural stimulant in cocoa beans)
nicotine
and alcohol

obviously if youre planning on meditation, coffee may be the best choice.
>>
>>17712050
I appreciate your feedback. I'll try to focus more.
>>17712064
Thanks for your attention. What makes you says SA TA NA MA may not be helpful?
Also what are the alternatives?
I hate to be that skeptical person, but many oppose SA TA NA MA, and say it's potentially dangerous in some cases.
>>
>>17712069
> theres the possibility you could have developed ADD/ADHD
I do have severe ADHD actually. I'm taking Vyvanse 20 mg currently and it's doing good so far. I was on Adderall before and it sucked.
>obviously if youre planning on meditation, coffee may be the best choice.
Sadly I have an acne prone skin and coffee doesn't work well on me. I get pimples in a day or two after drinking. Most likely because coffee is a stimulant. I eat a fuck ton of chocolate though.
I've quit smoking after 3 years, and I'd rather stay away from alcohol as much as possible. I drink beer like 2-3 times a week though.
Thanks for your recommendations. I'll keep those in mind.
>>
>>17712074
What you described sounds like a family problem, meditation could work wonders for you, and make you a better more focused person, but your family have problems now, and you want to help.

Wait for someone with an actual curse removal solution, it may be an unscientific placebo, but it's an unscientific placebo, that could work on your whole family.

>>17712069
You are way better than I expected, all my respect to you.
>>
>>17712107
>but your family have problems now, and you want to help
Yeah well...Since my mom's illness won't sadly go away, and I can't magically change other things, money is the only thing that could help in this situation, and I'm working hard to achieve that.
Thank you.
>>
hope things get better OP. There are ups and downs in life, no matter how well off you have it, you can't escape the bullshit. I'm sorry its all happening to you at once but hang in there and it is going to get better :) When God closes a door, he opens a window for you, you just gotta find it. You will be in my prayers.
>>
>>17712723
Thanks a lot mate! I reaaaaaaally appreciate it
>>
This is not a curse, this is a behavior.

>Head of the house dies suddenly
>Said head was the one who dealt with buisness and how to get money always
>Head is no more, wife goes depressed, suffer an accident because no more focus
>Whole family is not afflicted because dead father and ill mother
>No father, no control of money

My advice? Move away from your family, as long as they keep living in the past with the memories of "muh millionarie lifestyle" nothing will change and you will all just die.

This is no curse, just common fragile behavior.
>>
>>17714178
I meant "is now afflicted", not "not afflicted".
>>
>>17714178
This sounds like a reasonable explanation.
>>
Ever figure out who curse you? Because outside of knowing who did it and how they cursed you I am unsure on how to break it.

Maybe try the Binding of Sorcerers and Another Binding of Sorcerers in the Necronomicon; or you can try summoning a demon or angel and asking them for guidance and help.
>>
>>17711919
Go to a Turkish old shaman, she will read from your hand and your coffe cup and will provide proper advice. Only problem is, most Turkish people don't believe in shamanism anymore so good luck in finding one.
>>
>>17711919
>Lost my left hand.
How's life typing with only 1 hand?
>>
I asked about a Voodoo curse on my family that for the past 200 years has kept us destitute and poor even though my dad's family are all brilliant people and mostly college graduates. It be the curse being shitty with money or it might be something else. No one understands why any of us are broke. None of us have drug addictions or anything. Things just kind of constantly go wrong. Cars are always breaking down, expensive things are always breaking for no reason, random debts no one new about show up, etc.

I keep being told I need to find someone who practices Voodoo to lift it but I don't know how to find someone like that. I know some friendly witches about an hour away from me but they are decidedly celtic. And since this is Voodoo, I was told I need Voodoo
>>
File: 1434303533603.jpg (31KB, 428x376px) Image search: [Google]
1434303533603.jpg
31KB, 428x376px
>>17715121
Feelsbadman
>>
>>17715137
Interesting. GL with your journey, anon.
>>
File: 1437219498931.gif (1MB, 360x249px) Image search: [Google]
1437219498931.gif
1MB, 360x249px
>>17715049
Yah I've seen dozens of them. They basically tell me the same thing, but they can't exactly tell who it was or how it's been done.
Guess I need to pay a visit to back home.
>>
>>17715183
>>17715226
samefag shills go away
>>
File: bitchniggawhere.png (63KB, 406x510px) Image search: [Google]
bitchniggawhere.png
63KB, 406x510px
>>17715236
>>
>>17715183
Voodoo curse anon here. We literally call the ancestor who got us cursed "Mean Old Jonas Frost".
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.