[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandela Effect General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: mandela-effect.jpg (23KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
mandela-effect.jpg
23KB, 650x365px
Try for discussion of new MEs, if possible!

I made this thread primarily because I've just experienced a potent ME... I'm a baseball fan, always have been, and it's recently come to light for me that the Texas Rangers' outfielder Shin-Shoo Choo began his Major League career in 2005 for the Seattle Mariners, and never played in the Korean League. Now, I clearly remember him making his debut for the Cleveland Indians after coming over from the Korean League. I have no recollection of him playing for the Mariners and I'm positive he began his Major League career sometime around 2010 for the Indians.

Are there any baseball fans here on /x/? Do you recall Choo in the Bigs as a Mariner and as far back as 2005??

This one is really fucking with me...
>>
>>17711835
Take your Meds op
>>
>>17711835
For you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puJpSz21Ru4
>>
>>17711835
Hey, do you guys remember when Freddie Mercury got elected president? That was as awesome as it sounds.
>>
>>17711840
>>17711879
>>17711884

I should make it clear that I don't really truly believe that the ME is dealing with alternate universes and things like that. I just think it's interesting to talk about, and was curious if anyone shared my (presumably false) memory about Choo.

At any rate, it is /x/, and you guys should have more of an open mind.
>>
>>17711895
>open mind
I'm going to stop you right there. Being "open minded" isn't accepting the first batshit theory presented to you, it's being willing to follow the evidence where it leads. There is no evidence to suggest that the "Mandela Effect" is a real phenomenon, and as such I have no reason to accept the validity until actual conclusive evidence comes to light. Anecdotes aren't acceptable as evidence, by the way.
>>
>>17711907
>I have no reason to accept the validity until actual conclusive evidence comes to light.

There is no conclusive evidence of ghosts either. It's /x/. Why are you even here?
>>
>>17711926
To make fun of you people and make myself feel more secure in my intelligence, because I don't run around screaming about how Febreze isn't spelled F-A-B-R-E-E-Z-E like I could have sworn it was or how the moon's a MJ12 hologram that gangstalks people.
>>
>>17711948
Dude, relax.
>>
>>17711956
I'm pretty relaxed, why wouldn't I be?
>>
File: Norwood.jpg (88KB, 768x417px) Image search: [Google]
Norwood.jpg
88KB, 768x417px
>>17711835
Idk about that but growing up as a bills fan, I remember Scott Norwood's kick was Wide Left and not Wide Right. Could be wrong though. I always thought sports in general could reveal a lot about this effect.
>>
>>17711835

Maybe not new, but "Blink-182" was Blink 182. I remember it well...
>>
>>17711973
Not evidence of an alternate reality, just you misremembering a small detail. Brains do that all the damn time.
>>
File: tips.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>17711907
>>17711948
>>17711960
>>17711984
>>
>>17711997
>I POSTED A FEDORA PICTURE, THAT MEANS I WIN!
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 467x496px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 467x496px
Dont listen to the shills in this thread, they know people memetically spreading Mandala knowledge is bad. (The question is who is it bad for?)

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/227126-neil-degrasse-tyson-says-its-very-likely-the-universe-is-a-simulation
>>
>>17711997
Careful, I hear fedoras lead to gangstalking.
>>
>>17712000
He did, he successfully confirmed your autism.

The fedora tip means you should go make an atheist thread someone and watch some anime, while practicing your katana moves.
>>
File: 1442182704094.png (519KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
1442182704094.png
519KB, 600x403px
>>17712009
Luckily, I don't have to listen to strangers on the internet.
>>
>>17711948
Wow...I'm sooo bored I'm going to shitpost on a board and demand evidence for wacky paranormal stuff in a lame attempt to make me feel smart.

If these things had solid evidence, this would be /sci/
>>
I vaguely remember Hilary Clinton and her husband being involved in like 30 scandals and being investigated by the CIA and the courts for human rights violations, and blatant illegal actions. But when I looked it up, she's not in prison..
>>
Ok, I remember learning about BAC level in drivers ed (blood alchohol content). In drivers ed I was taught that if you're BAC is at .08, you're right on the legal limit to drink and drive, .16 is unconscious, and .20 is death. Now it says everywhere that .40 is death. Anyone else notice this?
>>
>>17711907
on /x/ it doesnt matter how phoney it sounds.
if we think its a possibillity, we discuss it.

its not hard evidence, but its not impossible, and millions of people all across the globe will tell you they saw things they are unable to explain, thats no proof,but it damn sure is reason for discussion. unless you think of everything not yet discovered as impossible.

in that case, please just leave.
>>
So I'm a violinist (fiddler) and Irish step-dancer in the US. I'm all about Irish culture despite being less than half Irish, and because I'm Korean my friends call me a 'reverse weeaboo.'

I was having a rough day/night, I was mad, I was ragging... usual female bull crap. I have this large shelf with my head bands and snappy bows, hair products, diet pills, everything I need to feel pretty before a show or recital, or a nice dinner.

There is an Irish headband that means the world to me. My mother bought it for me for my first fiddle recital with my new group, this is a photo of the actual headband https://i.imgur.com/bptuZYj.jpg . Now I was upset and I went to the bathroom to do my business and take one of the diet pills when I noticed something green on top of my scale, a photo of the scale, and yes I know it is grimy, it is very old https://i.imgur.com/lgxNJ7P.jpg . ... it was my precious headband, snapped in half.

I don't know how it happened, but there it was, and this is how it was laying, except the part sticking up was snapped and right beside the part touching the scale https://i.imgur.com/BgMgv3R.jpg , I picked it up and cursed loudly before tossing it back down. I went to my bedroom across the hall and went to sleep.

When I woke up, I thought about my headband and thought, maybe I could use some fabric glue to fix it? I trudged to the bathroom and that is when it happened.

The headband was laying on it's side, like in the first picture, completely fixed, without any evidence it was ever broken, and it was not where I left it, having tossed it onto the floor in rage after inspecting it. There it was... perfectly intact.

I asked my mom if she fixed it and moved it but alas she was as confused as I was-- she had seen it snapped on the scale, too.

So we were positive, lots of memories that this thing somehow snapped on a scale, even woke up pissed about it... only to find it perfectly fine and ready for step-dance practice.
>>
>>17711973

As a huge fan I can tell you it's always been blink-182
>>
File: 1411915673945.png (134KB, 375x549px) Image search: [Google]
1411915673945.png
134KB, 375x549px
>>17712950
>>
>>17712001
typical crap for the black science guy
>>
>>17711997
this
>>
>>17712694
>/x/ - Roleplaying
>>
>>17712950
>I asked my mom if she fixed it and moved it but alas she was as confused as I was-- she had seen it snapped on the scale, too.

Our brain is really inaccurate or you did it while sleepwalking?

I once went for a walk with my dog a midnight without remembering it - my family told me so later. And this is just a rather dull example.
>>
>>17713301
Impossible, sort of, because there is no crease or bend indicating it was snapped, and the fabric around it all is literally in factory condition. I thought maybe I had two, but that's not possible either because my mom went on and on when she bought it, about it being the last one left over from a Saint Patrick's celebration.

However, had my mom not seen it too I would totally chalk it up to sleepwalking. But that woman has the sense of humor of a goat and wouldn't go along with something so ridiculous.
>>
>>17711835
Mariners fan here. I can confirm he used to play for us and I remember him playing in AAA as well.
>>
Anyone else remember Uncle Ben (the rice guy) used to be white?
>>
holy shit the shilling on /x/ is phenomenal.

yes the matrix is real. and yes it is currently unraveling.
>>
>>17715395
Nah always black for me.
>>
Im coming from a time line were John Goodman is dead. Luckly I got here and he s pretty alive! Long life to John!!
>>
>>17712718
You're probably just a psychic
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.