[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ZIKA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 17

/x/,

Why is there no panic about the Zika virus? Wheres the media?

We are facing one of the worlds most dangerous diseases in the modern age. People literally can't have kids because they will become way to deformed.

Normally this is already a big deal. But right now it's still pretty much contained. However, we are about to have the worlds biggest sports event in Brazil, the Olympics. People from all over the planet are going to visit, and, will most likely be infected bringing it back to their home countries.

Why is this not being cancelled? Sport events in Africa have been cancelled or replaced to another part of the continent for a lot less!

Its almost a bit to convenient, a great way to reduce the world's population depending on the rate of it's spread through sexual action.
>>
What is the big deal? Just don't fucking have kids.
>>
>>17710698
>What is the big deal? Just don't fuck

Well, you've got that covered.
>>
>>17710698
That's exactly what they want. A new way to stop the earths population growth
>>
>>17710690
What's your fucking problem? think the few thousand people visiting the olympics will fuck the remainng 3-4 billion remaining females on the globe and create an army of retarded offspring?
>>
>>17710718
And that is a bad thing how?
>>
>>17710690
>We are facing one of the worlds most dangerous diseases in the modern age.

1 in 5 will get symptoms
symptoms are mild fever, rashes and pain in joints and back
fever usually lasts no more then 3 days and rashes can exist for a couple weeks at most
any relation to microcephaly is only suggested not confirmed

>worlds most dangerous disease

Funny mate
>>
>>17710690
Because it's temporary? And only really dangerous if you're preggers.
>>
>>17710719
Half a million people is not a few thousand m8
>>
>/x/ missing the point

People will stop having kids. Thats the plan. Reduce the earths population (Like Chemtrails)

Also the virus might mutate like it has already done.
>>
>>17710690
Whatever, not like I will be having children any time soon.
>>
We're working on vaccines. Ultimately, I think we'll beat Zika. It is terribly sad for those affected, though.
>>
>>17710761
Implying that reducing the population is something bad...
>>
File: Zikar.png (142KB, 164x438px) Image search: [Google]
Zikar.png
142KB, 164x438px
>>17710690

Rio Olympic Games 2016 begins on
Friday, August 5
and ends on
Sunday, August 21
>>
>>17710753
Yeah and all of them will contract the virus...dipshit, if even 10.000 would get infected it would be a miracle
>>
>>17710718
That is the best thing that could happen to the whole fucking planet.
>>
>>17710727
It's not bad in the sense it's for a greater good, but it deprives people from their right of having a healthy, happy child. It's an innate desire in most of us to want children.
>>
>>17710727
Less human, less discovery, less thought, less imagination, less knowledge.

It's a very scary thought.
>>
On the plus side, companies can make hats a little smaller and save money.
>>
Anything that stops hispanics breeding is good in my book.
>>
>>17710826
>not worried about it spreading to your country.

The olympics is the perfect catalyst
>>
>>17710826
Vete a la mierda
>>
>>17710836
Mow my lawn Pedro!
>>
>>17710824
kek
>>
>>17710841
I can't, i'm not mexican.
>>
>>17710836
Yeah yeah, go and get me a taco and two burritos, after that you can go mow the lawn.
>>
Even if "da iluminati" had plans to reduce population climb, how is that a bad thing? Poor fuckers in 3rd world countries are making too many babies anyways who cares if a few get small heads boo hoo.
>>
>>17710851
Sorry man, not mexican.
>>
South Americans are worse than Mexicans, at least Mexicans have aspirations of making a better life in the US
>>
>>17710863
I don't give a fuck, just get me what I ordered and then mow the fucking lawn, or it's off to mexico for you.
>>
>>17710872
I can give you weed and cheap cocaine, that's the only thing my shit country is good for.
>>
>>17710871
Argentinians and Chileans are not that bad
>>
>>17710882
>Argentinians
Fucking L O L
>>
>>17710887
What's so bad about them?
>>
>>17710878
Well that works for me, wrap it up nicely and send it my way.
>>
>>17710893
Niggers
>>
File: 57097ede0e53c.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
57097ede0e53c.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>>17710690
The love of my life doesn't feel the same and no inferior, silver medal, 2nd place, thank-you-for-trying ribbon, "sometimes you meet the love of your life after the mistake of your life" spewing, beta girl is getting my seed.

It's irrelevant to many, that's why it's not a huge deal.
>>
>>17710913
Argentina is the whitest country in south america
>>
>>17710920
That's not how you spell Uruguay
>>
>>17710815
>>17710819
You natalists are so fucking stupid. Life is a nasty thresher that no one should be brought into
>>
>>17710950
I don't know how i forgot about uruguay
>>
>>17710893
Every Argentine I know in the US has their head up their ass because they think they're the only cool S. Americans lolol.
>>
>>17710893
Argies are the worst. Rude as fuck, entitled as fuck, think they're cultured when their culture has become just as watered down and meaningless as the USA's, typically refuse speaking to Brazilians and Americans abroad even if they're competent in the languages and the other party understands them perfectly.

Ask most Latinos, they fucking hate Argies.
>>
>>17710920
>Argentina
>white
>>
>>17710824
Their master plan revealed!
>>
File: a.jpg (162KB, 1341x533px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
162KB, 1341x533px
>>17711126
Literally the whitest country in latin america next to uruguay
>>
>>17711124
Yeah, they are entitled assholes
>>
if illuminati want to reduce population, this is their best shot. it doesn't kill adult people or children who are already born. i, for one, welcome zika-chan.
>>
Similar things have happened before
>>
>>17711126
and pol again
>>
File: 1453589075072.jpg (613KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
1453589075072.jpg
613KB, 1360x768px
The NWO should create a disease that kills people! They cant have kids, and they are also fucking dead!

Its the ultimate population reducer!
>>
Who cares if they're trying to reduce the population?

Why is that a bad thing? Fucking cumbass humans can't get along at the best of times and the Earth is at critical mass for resources. Let it fucking spread far and wide.

The less of us, the more for us.
>>
Holy shit is this thread full of edge.
>>
>>17711124
I always thought Peruvians liked Argies, and Argies liked them in return.
>>
Zika is shit.

Just don't get pregnant for a bit after.

Fucking fear mongering.
>>
Is there way to migrate this virus over to India.

We need to find a way to cull their ranks fast.
>>
File: zika chan.png (698KB, 539x587px) Image search: [Google]
zika chan.png
698KB, 539x587px
Esta es mi oportunidad para poner a zika chan.
>>
The vectors are located mostly on tropical countries so it appears most people don't really care.
>>
>>17710690
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/05/19/senate-approves-11-billion-fight-zika-virus/84592004/
>>
>>17710690
the media is missing all the connecting to the local population's crops being sprayed with monsanto pesticide/herbicide, or something.
>>
>>17710902
No mames, pendejo.
>>
>>17710836
BUILD
THAT
WALL
>>
>>17710819
Hey, fuck you. Having children is not a hobby and the concept of rights has nothing to do with procreation. Children should be conceived under calculated circumstances and a whopping majority of people are utterly inept to provide this.
I mean seriously, take a look out of that basement window and you'll see reason after reason that the solution to our problems is anything but introducing even more delusional egocentric consumers.
God bless.
>>
>>17711837
Yeah but the thing is, it can also spread through Sexual contact.
>>
>>17712256
>No mames, pendejo.
Dude I'm serious - weed filled burritos and tacos with cocain used to bake taco shells.
>>
Zika ha been known about since world war two. Even before, in Africa.

For the past 80 years or so, Zika has infected many people and has caused zero birth defects. It only recently began, in Brazil. Brazil started using a larvacide on the mosquitos. Guess how the larvacide worked...yep. you guessed it. It worked by stunting larval growth by causing their nervous systems to not fully develop. Sound familiar?

Brazil has since banned the use of the stuff as well out of fear it was getting into drinking water. Oh and the stuff was also made by Monsanto. You know. The guys who have used insecticides that have caused other issues. And dat genetic modification shit.

HOLY SHIT GUYS WHAT IF....WHAT IF THE BIRTH DEFECTS ARE NOT BECAUSE OF ZIKA?!?!

And why the fuck are you worried about a disease that has infected 4. Yes. 4. People in the U.S.? When Autism and Downs Sydrome are on the rise and effect thousands if not millions every year?

Ok. Mini rant over.
>>
>We are facing one of the worlds most dangerous diseases in the modern age.

isn't that what they said about ebola
>>
It only spreads through mosquitoes,blood and sex. I'm not planning on having unprotected sex with a giant mosquito on its period so I'll be fine
>>
>>17710690
>people literally can't have kids because they will become way to deformed

Stop spreading this disinformation. There is a CHANCE that your child MIGHT be born with a birth defect if you contract Zika WHILE PREGNANT.

If you get Zika, then get better, and then get pregnant, you're fine. It doesn't stay with you for life.

Also it's a virus. So if you get it once, you're immune to it for the rest of your life, like Chicken Pox.

This is not a Children of Men doomsday scenario. This is a few extra cases of birth defects a year.
>>
File: 'highly toxic'.jpg (91KB, 600x781px) Image search: [Google]
'highly toxic'.jpg
91KB, 600x781px
>>17712213
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the climate, cleanliness, the constant sex, geography/moisture content, animals, and pre-existing viruses of the afflicted regions
it's all monsanto, that's why the entirety of the U.S. has Zika Virus, since all of our major crop centers barring rice-fields use their most popular pesticide, Roundup.
what's that? Zika is a derivative of West Nile Virus? You mean from Africa and India, where Monsanto shit is also used to try to get rid of the infection agent, Mosquitoes? Imagine that.
>>
This the dumbest thread on 4chan right now. I hope you retards feel accomplished
>>
>>17713381
Fuck, I just did. Oh well, worth it.
>>
>>17711545
Argies love to make fun of peruvians, especially because they eat pigeons.
>>
>>17711765
Poo in the loo
>>
>>17710690
>Why is there no panic about the Zika virus? Wheres the media?
what

they've been trying to create panic

it's the only reason YOU'RE panicking
>>
>>17713396
>Also it's a virus
>If you get it once
>You're immune to it for the rest of your life

What the fuck are you talking about? are you retarded?
>>
I'm a biology student, specilaizing in microbiology and hopefully virology. Zika is 2spooky. It's been mutating/evolving a lot. Harvard scientists warned against Brazil going through with the olympics because of the threat of pandemic but they are going through with it anyway.
>>
Get ready to Panic
>>
>>17710690
Who holds the patent to Sikh virus and which medications is used as treatment? Answer me now
>>
>>17710690
>Implying none of this is a good thing.
Plagues are absolutely necessary for evolution and adaptation.
1918 Flu killed 75 million people estimated, we developed new vaccines because of this.
Asian Flu killed over one million people.
AIDS has killed over 38 million people and now is possible to live an almost full lifespan with the disease.

We learned which plants to eat for certain diseases to stop the inflammation of our throats so we could breathe.
We learned basic hygiene could prevent said diseases.

If one virus can wipe out the entire human race than we deserve it.
However it's more likely that we will once again survive long enough to either make the virus ineffective or irradiate it completely.

Mitochondria were once parasitic bacteria that we incorporated into our bodies.
Look how well that worked out for us considering we wouldn't be here right now without them.
>>
>>17710690
I live in Brazil, and honestly zika isn't that bad in here, I never met anyone infected and the mosquito that transmits the virus is only found in extremely poor areas of the country, and are being exterminated as well,I don't think this should be such a big concern
>>
I give shit cuz Im not pregnant.
>>
>>17710815
It derives people of doing the thing thats killing the planet making it unlivable for anyone or pretty much anything. So some people dont get to have kids or lots of kids (instead of 5 maybe have 1 or 2) boo hoo. Our planet is dying.
>>
>>17713377
And SARS, MRSA, and H1N1
>>
>>17710737

This
>>
Just close your fucking legs women!
>>
>>17710815
considering the direction the earth is going in, fuck that shit. we need to keep living here until we figure something out.
>>
>>17715109
Until a disease once again wipes out an entire cultures worth of people, it's not worth worrying about.
>>
>>17715102
>>17715124
>>17710951
vigins :^)
>>
Who Owns the Zika Virus?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/who-owns-the-zika-virus/5505323

And who owns the patent on the virus? The Rockefeller Foundation!
>>
>>17715131
>howarevaccinesdeveloped.jpg

everything is a conspiracy
>>
International media said that there where "hundreds of thousands" of cases here in Puerto Rico but in reality there are around 100 cases confirmed (around 20% where pregnant woman and everything was fine) Its sensationalism aimed at population control. Carry on.
>>
>>17715131
>The Rockefeller Foundation!
The Rockefeller family has money in every single noticeable event of human history since they became old money.
If not directly, they had a making in some piece of technology that is/was used to make a new discovery somewhere else.
I doubt they even knew anything about it,
>oh hey these guys want to make a virus that destroys mosquitos, we could help get rid of west nile virus so let's fund them
is probably how the scenario went down exactly
>>
>>17710690
All head sizes are beautiful, OP
>>
>>17710690
False flag. There is no such thing. Obama came up with the idea as a fear-mongering way of further manipulating the population, but it's not working. People have had it with the lies and bullshit and are accepting nothing.
>>
>>17710716
>Chekt
>Rekt
>>
File: 1463331837257.jpg (177KB, 1494x500px) Image search: [Google]
1463331837257.jpg
177KB, 1494x500px
>>17710690
Good. It should reduce the population. We're already over the planets sustainable limit. Its either a timely plague or extinction later down the road. Bring onthe potato babies
>>
Microbiologist specializing in infectious disease here
Zika is not one of the most deadly viruses. Nor is ebola. the amount of deaths caused by either is significantly lower than at least 50 other infectious diseases. People are more interested in babies dying than respiratory infections though (one of the top ten leading causes of death in the world)
>>
>>17710951
You fucking edgelords are so annoying
>>
I'm glad God finally got around to turning off the "big head" cheat code.
>>
>>17710727
Only Westerners will care enough to stop having children, third worlders don't give a fuck about the planet and will outbreed us.
>>
>>17710727
No one will want to take care of those kids after a certain point.
Support abortion y'all
>>
>>17713396
>you get it once and then are immune to it
>chicken pox
Ever heard of shingles?
>>
>>17718115
Shingles is different though, it only shows up along nerve pathways because antibodies can't get to it there
>>
>>17710690
Nobody wants children now because of how stupid people and feminists has evolved into.
>>
File: tumblr_np84g1SL3j1sv8ddoo1_500.jpg (37KB, 420x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np84g1SL3j1sv8ddoo1_500.jpg
37KB, 420x600px
>>17710690
>post 2016 olympics
>Zika is fucking up pregnancies left and right
>tfw ur gay
>>
Zika is just this year's swine flu/bird flu/H1N1/mad cow's disease/Ebola/etc.
>>
>>17715424
>>17719277
Zika is bullshit. So is this thread. These anons get it, however.
>>
>>17715102
There's not too many people... there's too many dumb people.
>>
>>17715033

Rockefeller family holds patent, I don't know about meds, and a vaccine is in the making supposedly
>>
>>17715060
>zikavirussittingatcomputer.jpg
>>
>>17715521
SAVE THE CHILDREN
>>
you guys are fucking idiots

it has nothing to with births, they are concerned it can destroy the central nervous system, leaving you paralyzed or reduced to a drooling slobbering blabbering mess begging for death
>>
>>17710727
Have you ever seen Children of Men? Watch it. Seriously.
>>
File: oompa_loompa.jpg (123KB, 1200x673px) Image search: [Google]
oompa_loompa.jpg
123KB, 1200x673px
It's an experiment to produce a race of mini Oompa Loompas to sing songs while working under the iron fist of Wonka
>>
>>17710698
>Just don't fucking have kids
Or for all those who eventually will want a genetic offspring, best thing to do is NOT impregnate anyone you even SUSPECT of having that disease
>>17710716
Right? He's probably some MGTOW faggot neckbeard who prides himself in being a 48 year old virgin who cums on pony dolls
>>
>>17715521
Question
Can I get a respiratory infection from hosing sloppy shits down the shower drain when the water is so hot that there's steam everywhere? I've always wondered if I'd been exposing lungs to a ecoli infection or putting myself at risk of contracting Non Hodgkin Lymphoma
>>
>>17710690
What's wrong with reducing the world's population? The planet can't sustain an infinite number of us, so this had to happen sometime.
>>
>>17710826
I agree, but Hispanics are bringing the virus into the US.
>>
>>17710698
Future generations will thank us.
>>
>>17720991
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but is this anon saying they shit in the shower?
>>
File: 1462504726738.gif (3MB, 313x255px) Image search: [Google]
1462504726738.gif
3MB, 313x255px
>>17721050

People are not responsible, they're not going to stop having kids. We're just going to become over-burdened with pinhead mongoloids.
>>
Hello guys, I'm from Brazil.

Recently we had a change in the way that microencephaly is determined in hospitals. This caused an increase of microencephaly from 150 to 6000 cases per year.

It is a statistical problem that brazilian retards confused with a disease. Bye. Sorry by the terrible grammar.
>>
File: 1463931667248.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463931667248.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>17710819
look at this snowflake

>less human

fucking fantastic

>less discovery

whathefuck even is that? are the africans going to discover new ways to starve to death?

>less thought

again whathefuck if you mean philosophy then all the thinking has been done in greek long ago all you need to do is read one of their books.

>less imagination

seriously whathefuck is this we have millions of art studets left jobless cause they thought its a gud fucking idea to learn drawing as a fucking major muh imagination will save me !!

>less knowledge

just fuck off, even if the better half of STEM students and grads are blow off the face of earth they will be replaced fast cause whooweee high demand high paying jobs.

life just fucking goes on doesnt matter who and how many die
>>
>>17722734
this guy knows
>>
File: antiscorp.jpg (29KB, 333x435px) Image search: [Google]
antiscorp.jpg
29KB, 333x435px
>>17710690
Selection pressure against humans who do not want to stay inside at all times. That allows them to ruin the atmosphere.

The evil part is that health officials are culturing the vector for transmission, instead of any predator which keeps the vector in check.
>>
>>17710690
>to convenient
Yes, much to convenient. To, to, to convenient. Given that to plus to equals for, we can deduce that this is just to convenient.
>>
Because Zika is all part of the elite's plan. It is an engineered virus. Prepare for the apocalypse because human population is going to drop 95%.
>>
File: 200_s (1).gif (47KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s (1).gif
47KB, 267x200px
Zika virus only lasts in your system for about a month. After that you can have kids and they'll be healthy. The danger is if you get infected while preggo or while getting preggo
>>
>>17713396
Sounds like they need to make a stronger version we really need depopulation.

2edgy4u ?
>>
>>17710690
It's all a very effective way to reduce the current extreme population growth
>>
>>17711804
Has anyone made a zikachu yet?
>>
File: 1449601995959.jpg (29KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
1449601995959.jpg
29KB, 252x291px
>>17710690
The Rockefellers own the Zika viras.
Since they discovered it, they have been virtually zero outbreaks.
They recently just weaponized it, and are testing it out on HUEs.
Rockefeller own the media, so nobody is talking about it
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.