[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the most peaceful way to die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 9.jpg (168KB, 648x522px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
168KB, 648x522px
I have been thinking this for a while for now. And I've concluded that the most peaceful way to die would be to die in you're sleep. Reason being that when you die then you can never wake up from the dream when you have died. Even though when you die, That you're brain activity dies out roughly 6-10 minutes. Meaning that when you died that you wouldn't know if you died in the first place. Rather then to die on a hospital bed in you're final days being in pain from all the things wrong with the body that could harm you causing you to die. But there are a few reason that it can be useful for someone who wanted to be on there death bed and reason being to talk to family on there final days until you die from what ever sickness or illness you have had weather be it cancer or a heart problem. Some people like to call it "eternal slumber" due to the reason being that you cant wake from the dream you are in (correct me if i'm wrong). But that is just how id think that would be the most peaceful way to die. what would you think being the most peaceful way to die?
>>
Dying will be like going to sleep no matter what, it just may be very sudden or at the end of a very shitty experience.
>>
>>17710144
I would like to die at the ripe age of 167, surrounded by my children, although I outlived 3 of 4 of them, my grandchildren (also outliving 7/15 of them), my 2 dogs, in my sleep, on shitloads of heroine.
>>
>>17710144
In a shootout against an opposing army, while my mind is in a state of Tranquil fury, knowing full well that I will die, and giving them Hell on Earth. Counting my remaining bullets, taking shots, ripping them apart. Severely outmanned and outgunned. By a stray bullet from behind, straight in the back of my brain.
>>
Taking 5 valiums and getting suffiocated under a pile of puppies.
>>
>>17710144
With love in your heart, it's true about the brain still being active, so you muct know you're dying, you think it's scary but it's so serene.

You accept things for as they are, the fear is gone and you begin to connect with the source again. You will never just 'vanish', you were never really here to begin with, it's one long strange dream. It will be forget, but it will never fade.
>>
>>17710152
>on shitloads of heroine
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.