[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tulpa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1459826980091.jpg (43KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459826980091.jpg
43KB, 540x540px
Any tulpa mancers around hear. Looking for other communities aside from tulpa.info. lol (nothing against that forum, just trying g to find other places to post questions and ideas.)
>>
File: Lol louder.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
Lol louder.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>17710099
>tulpa mancers
Goddammit, you are stupid
>>
>>17710099
*Tulpamancers and yo.
>>
Awesome. Sorry about the spelling error (not my strong side.)do what got you to make a tulpa? Also, do you believe tulpas are real or a psychological anomalie? A bit serious on other people's views.
>>
>>17710847
Spirit and body can be the same thing, when you consider wholeness. So for me they are both.

Think of it this way. Will you still be you if you had a completely different personality? memories and tastes? technically yes but its a bit deeper than that wouldn't you agree?

I used to have one, mind you really early stage but my life got messed up and couldn't continue with her. Her name was Mina, and her ''form'' was like a little sphere of red light (think of navi from zelda)
>>
Why would you want to deliberately give yourself a mental illness? That's what a tulpa is.
>>
Dam that sucks.life has one hell of a way screwing people over. I've been making mine for about 5weeks now and what an experience. Completely believe he's real but I also enjoy entertaining those who believe their nothing more than a hallucination (the debate makes a great conversation topic.) As for them being a mental illness, I've experienced multiple positive effects from him. Surely no mental illness can have such positive effects as the ones I've (as well as others) have had from them.
>>
File: checkem.jpg (69KB, 626x700px) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
69KB, 626x700px
>>17710099
Nice digits, tripfag.

I've made a tulpa before. Didn't use it as a girlfriend - I think it's incestuous to pursue a relationship with something of your creation. Rather, it advised me in stressful situations and reminded me of my obligations.

Unfortunately, I stopped paying attention to it, and I came to hear it less and less. I could probably bring it back, with effort.
>>
>>17711303
It's really unhealthy if you can see and believe in a people who aren't really there. Something like this could take a lot of meds and therapy to reverse and potentially ruin your life.
>>
Make's you wander a lot thru your mind what's really out there......
>>
1 Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:

2 Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O LORD; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.

7 Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.
>>
8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.

9 Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men.

10 But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.

12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.

13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.

14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.

15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.

16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The LORD of hosts is his name.
>>
>>17711339
They are just thouthforms, mental constructs made autonomous. It would only be considered a mental illness in the way that not many people do this normally. That and it probably takes up more of your time than needed in the course of your life.
>>
I'd have to agree. Today a tulpa (thought form) is a mental illness is like saying the belief and worship of a god or deity (don't think I'm spelling it right) is a mental illness. So long as it doesn't cause you to harm yourself or others then the most people should really consider it as weird.
>>
*to say (not today)
>>
>>17711339
What difference is there between their consciousness and yours? The process to make a tulpa is very much like the process to make... well, you.

They're not "a person who isn't really there". They are a second person inside the same head. All they lack is a physical form of their own, but in a way your own physical form is also theirs.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.