[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FOIL HAT MIGHT ACTUALLY BE USEFUL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: 56331222.jpg (85KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
56331222.jpg
85KB, 400x400px
Ive been having trouble sleeping and initially i thought that it was a normal sleeping problem, but then i slept in several different places and 2/6 of the places i slept perfectly. I think that maybe someone is sending frequencies into my brain causing me to wake up. OR maybe they implanted a device inside me that wakes me up. I tried using a handheld metal detector to find it but i found nothing metal. The thing is i am quite famous and i think that someone could be fucking with me by putting a device inside my house somewhere that makes some kind of quick noise that is enough to wake me up but when i wake up i dont know what woke me up. Basically every day i am tired. I have recorded myself sleeping once and it didnt reveal anything. I watched myself wake up several times and there was no noise or anything. The fact that i sleep fine in some places indicates that there is something or someone waking me up.

This doesn't quite fit in the paranormal board. Maybe it could go in the advice board but i think paranormal people might have a better idea about these things. Should i try wearing a tin foil hat or completely wrap myself in tin foil? WAT DO?

IS THIS SOME FUTURISTIC HARASSMENT OR SOMETHING? THIS IS SOME NEXT LEVEL FUCKERY.
>>
>>17709428
Try sleeping on the floor, in a different part of the house.

Find some meditations that work to calm you and don't stare at a computer screen in the dark before going to bed.
>>
>>17709436
By different places i meant different houses.
>>
OP here

Is it actually possible to wake someone up with some type of waves?
>>
You sound schizophrenic.
>>
>>17709428
famous huh?
>>
>>17709428
Is there a history of schizophrenia in your family?
>>
its fucking NORMAL. people wake up several timeas a night. most times they are to sleepy to remember that.you remember it.and its normal.
>>
>>17709444
Your bed could be used because of the springs as an antenna.

Its most likey not the case, unless you were high profile or a targeted individual.

Just try sleeping away from all electronics. Meditate some.

I recomend SA TA NA MA meditation.
>>
>>17709444

Depending on pitch and resonance you might be affected purely out of being sensitive to environmental sounds.

If you really paranoid and have cash to blow you can buy/hire scientific acoustic measurement equipment. You should be able to view all frequency in the area you measure it with a multiscope tool.

Why do think it's sonic when you haven't been able to record or hear it?
>>
Fuck if it was me just go off grid for a few days.

Its called camping.
>>
OP here.

This has been happening for 4 GOD DAMN YEARS! I accidentally put days in the pic.
>>
OP here.

Stop suggesting i have schizophrenia. When this has been happening for 4 years i think i have the right to be paranoid.
>>
>>17709428
Why are celebrities all so fucking retarded? Sleep in one of those 2 places you can sleep normally you beautiful idiot.
>>
>>17711676
take a week and go somewhere woodsy by yourself. don't masturbate, eat healthy and avoid all technology. bring a ton of weed. think. breathe. stretch.
>>
File: implies.jpg (82KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
implies.jpg
82KB, 460x300px
LOLZ
>>
>>17711695
this seems accurate
>>
>>17709472
(-_-)
>---( )---<
( )
>>
>>17709428
i can relate
in the 'rational world' they'll say it's sleep apnea
but i too get the paranoid feeling it's some mondo conspiracy thing
one time when i woke up i 'heard' a very low beeping sound in my head
it was reminiscent of like an rpg game when the text is being output and each character does a low monotone beep sound
the thing that sucks is i can never fall right back to sleep, takes a couple hours, usually finally fall asleep right before i have to wake up
sleep apnea is kinda creepy because you stop breathing and you wake up because of that
>>
>>17711759
OP HERE

I forgot about sleep apnea. The only problem with that theory is that i seem to sleep fine in certain places. Maybe in those places there is some factor i am not accounting for which makes my sleep apnea less severe.
>>
>>17709444
Well, I'd imagine that if you shoved a flashlight into someones face, then turned it on when the lens is pointed towards the eyes, you could wake someone up with those light waves n shit.

Or you could throw someone in the ocean. Both are waves, both will wake someone up.
>>
>>17711733
Damned left justification
>>
>>17709472
"Internet famous" doesn't count as "famous".
>>
File: 1367104183.png (422KB, 852x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1367104183.png
422KB, 852x1009px
Let's review the basics.

Sleep paterns, how much do you sleep?

How often do you dream?

Have you ever tried sleep in shorter intervals?

Do you experience, night terrors?

Do you experience those dreams when you are awake but can't move?
>>
>>17711830
OP here.
I spend about 10 hours per day in bed. It takes me 1-2 hours to fall asleep. I will then wake up 2-4 times per night. Sometimes when i wake up i take a while to fall asleep again.

I dream quite often since ive had sleeping problems.

No, i have never tried sleep in shorter intervals.

No, i do not experience night terrors.

No, i never experience dreams where i am awake but cant move.

Thank you for your concern.
>>
File: 1367104228.png (536KB, 1058x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1367104228.png
536KB, 1058x1054px
>>17711853
Ok that put us in good footing, at what hour do you usually fall sleep?

Have you ever attempted to have lucid dreaming?

And of course, what reason should have someone to mess with your sleep patterns?

I know of a few methods to do what you described, but they're complicated, no reason to do it to someone with no benefits.
>>
>>17711890
OP here.

The time when i go to bed varies greatly and hence the time when i fall asleep varies greatly.

No, i have never attempted lucid dreaming.

Someone might want to mess with my sleeping because they know who i am. I am famous but i can't tell you who i am.

I am famous so i can see why someone would want to mess with me. People that don't agree with what i am doing or do not like me might be willing to spend a lot of money to make me suffer as long as they don't get caught.
>>
File: 1367105542.png (379KB, 955x814px) Image search: [Google]
1367105542.png
379KB, 955x814px
>>17711925
Ok.

If you can't have a regular sleep pattern that could be the cause, but four years of random sleep patterns are to much.

I don't give a fucking who you are. Not a little bit.

Let's start with white noise.

http://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/whiteNoiseGenerator.php

This is a white noise generator, if the disturbance is produced by ambient sound the white noise can cancel it.

Did you said that you heard a beeping sound?

Regardless, white noise could help an it's an easy treatment that you can try yourself.

Start with the lower frequencies, turn off the lights, if you have confortable headphones use them.

Close your eyes and test every frequence for around 20 minutes.

If you go to sleep just leave the sound on during the night.

Turn off your monitor of course.
>>
>>17711966
OP here.

THANK YOU 4 THA HALP
>>
Tin foil has a beneficial effect. Aluminum intensifies negative effects. Its the reason you can't buy literal "tin" foil anymore, and only aluminum.
>>
File: 1363445641411.png (516KB, 663x851px) Image search: [Google]
1363445641411.png
516KB, 663x851px
>>17711983
No problem, I like to help.

Sweet dreams to you anon.
>>
That's not how a Faraday Cage works. You won't block anything unless you cover your entire body in tinfoil.
>>
>>17709428
Try different methods of shutting out things like sound, light, electronics, build a Faraday cage.
Try one method at a time until you eliminate the interference.
Once you know how it works you can try tracking the source, and this may bring you closer to who is doing it.
Good luck.
>>
>>17709428
>the thing is i am quite famous

Greg, 27, works at Pizza Hut, owns several fedoras, is an admin of one of the largest MLP forums and is praised by the community as the brony-king
>>
File: 1451764366726.gif (645KB, 969x700px) Image search: [Google]
1451764366726.gif
645KB, 969x700px
>>17712005
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.