[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you have experiences with shadow people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

My girl friend and I were standing and talking together in my apartment when I saw a shadow person out of the corner of my eye. But when I look at it directly I couldn't see it. I didn't mention it to my girl friend at the time I saw it until the next day. She said she saw it as well. Later that week she was alone in the apartment and she fell asleep on the couch when something yelled in her ear " HEY!'' She woke up startled but there was no one there.
>>
>>17708199
the shadow people like to watch me masturbate
>>
I was trying to fall sleep, staring straight up at my ceiling. Out of the corner of my eye I see some long lanky legs stretch out of my closet, followed by a pair of arms that pulled the rest of this son of a bitch out of the closet. It stands straight up, I abruptly turn to look at this thing and it immediately turns to look right back and just fades into nothing. I was 15, never done a drug at that point. A few days/weeks before that I was staring up at my ceiling doing some deep breathing exercises and the room/my body started to vibrate. Was pretty intense, I felt like I was about to leave my body or some shit. Got real scared, somehow stopped the vibrations.

I don't do those breathing exercises anymore. Used to do them before sleep as a kid.

The thing I saw was tall and not proportioned like a regular human.
>>
They always seem to come out after about 40 hours without sleep.
>>
I was 17 at the time,laying in my bed smokig,all of a sudden i fell asleep,wake up see a women next to me,maby just a delusion,go back to sleep,hear someone yell HEY! In my language,scared the shitout go down to parents tell them,next day end up on pshyhology,fuck my life
>>
>>17708199
Hello OP, I absorb shadow people and they flee from me.
>>
>>17708464
Could you elaborate on the exercises you used to do back then?
>>
I was watching tv and out the corner of my eye I saw a shadowy spindly child-size person come out of the closet and sorta melt into the wall.
It made sense to me at the time tho coz I have a voodoo shrine in that closet.
>>
>>17709427
next time dont fall asleep with a fucking cigarette in your hand
>>
>>17708464
Tell me how to do those exercises
>>
>>17709488
Hahaha i lit it off b4 mate
>>
>>17708199
Despite all these nonsense replies. I've had something sort of similar.

Driving my car, suddenly a very loud hey next to me. All of the lights come on and the car stalled, it's an auto not a stick.
>>
>>17709567
>>automatic not stick
Paranormally bad at driving, are we?
>>
I dunno if they're really shadow people, but I used to have this recurring waking nightmare a few years ago:

I would wake up at night and after laying there with my eyes open in bed I would notice something was off. I could hear a clock ticking in my head, even though I don't have an analogue clock. It would be slower than it should be too. I'd get up and it would feel like I was moving in slow motion and everything seemed further away or smaller, like micropsia if any of you have ever experienced it. And then I'd notice figures at the edge of my vision, whispering. They were small too, child sized and the whispering sounded like children whispering. No matter how hard I strained I couldn't make out their faces, or hear what they were saying but from the tone of the whispering it sounded malicious. As if they were laughing about me or mocking me, rather than anything violent. And even though I could make out no eyes it felt like they were all watching me, turning to each other occasionally and whispering more than turning back to watch me.

I would never be able to get back to sleep no matter what I did until I had gone to the kitchen, poured a glass of water and taken a sip. And the walk would take forever with everything being in slow motion. The whispering would get louder in my ears until it was drowning out the ticking of the clock and it would be hell to walk all the way to the kitchen.

Then as soon as I would take my first sip everything would start to melt away. The whispering would fade, my vision would return to normal and the clock ticking would return to a normal speed. That would linger the longest but usually by the time I was back in bed and closing my eyes it would be fading too.

They never did anything, they never approached me and it was always the same. I haven't had it for at least 4 or 5 years now, but I do still occasionally hear phantom ticking. I believe that's not too uncommon though.

Anyone experienced similar?
>>
>>17708199
i never had but my dad who recently passed away did. he would get extremely drunk and start complaining about shadow people in the room watching him. amusingly, he referred to them as niggers.
>>
>corner of my eye
90% of all paranormal shit happening is dumbasses that dont know how eyes work.

Protip it wasnt shadowpeople.
>>
>>17708199
All the time. At first I thought I was just being paranoid, but my sister feels/sees the same shadow people too. Just yesterday, I was turning from the bathroom to the stairs and at the foot of the stairs I saw the body of what I thought was my mom but when I turned the light on, there was no one there; my mom was asleep on the couch fifteen feet away. It happens all the time and it makes me really uncomfortable:(
>>
>>17709448
>>17709517

It's been a long time since I heard the instructions but from what I remember its just a really simple breathing exercise. Take a deep breath as long as you can, exhale as slow as you can. Use your diaphragm. I don't remember how long you're supposed to do it(repetitionwise).

I'm a bit of a slacker so maybe someone more focused(poor word choice maybe) could experience some weird shit sooner than i did. Strange stuff like astral projection or some creepy shadow figure. Took me years of the occasional deep breathing to run into that.I may have been actively trying to astral project. Might have tried again but I don't think it was the same night that shadow figure came out of my closet.

If simple breath sounds like bullshit to you I'd suggest you look up Wim Hof. Guy's incredible and apparently he's not a genetic freak he can teach people to do what he does.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.