[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream Thread, post you dreams/nightmares

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Dreamthreeead!.jpg (163KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Dreamthreeead!.jpg
163KB, 1024x768px
>tfw you could have individually taken a mental journey at any moment that lasts a millennium that you forget about it because you can't cram an oceans amount of thoughts into a little teacup of a mind
Anyways, dream thread.
Here's some good shit to listen to for them gud gud dreamy dreams
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQGBDl5K6vs
>>
>>17705192
>delta theta pure tone
I love the names the NAW believers come up with.

Other than that I agree Op. I gave up weed to get my dreams back and its bretty gd I have to say.
>>
>>17705192
had a dream about a man who makes a deal on a table to some other guy, he agrees to sell something, or make some kind of sacrifice, in exchange many people will be cured of a disease or some shit. honestly i think he sold his soul to Satan

then i see a dark pastoral scene, nocturnal, barren, foggy landscape, on a distant hilltop with nothing else around is a barn.

then i see inside, goats and animals are being tortured by all sorts of machines, wheels, grinding, flattening, and as they bleed and suffer endlessly, so does the living, peeled face
of the man who sold his soul, it's literally just his face, hollowed eyes and mouth, but it is wailing, total pain, bloody and mutilated.
>>
>>17705228
Stop playing doom
>>
i have this one at least once a year, with some variants to it everytime

>walking in public place, cant recognize any faces
>eventually im just "not there" anymore
>mars feeling type atmosphere
>dirty foggy/sandy air and a dirt ground
>dark reddish like an old streetlamp illumination or something
>still walking
>random black german shepard looking dog comes out of nowhere
>start running, feel like im running through syrup not going anywhere
>dog eventually catches up
>bites the shit out of my arm, proceed to punch the shit out of the dog
>doesnt release, just gets pissed off
eventually i just wake up in a sweaty panic
ive had this one occur since i was little.
i lucid dream fairly often, but this is the only reoccurring one that happens to me
>>
>Be playing poker with satan
>ofc i can only go all in with my soul
>guess what, i lost
>"nigga touch dat stone, so it can absorb your soul" - his exact words
>Nopenopenope
>start running away from satan
>mom wakes me up
>in the kitchen
>i was running around the entire flat screaming out, thinking satan was chasing me
>>
>>17705192
Can you people PLEASE learn to use the catalog? It's really not that hard.

>>17656209
>>17656209
>>
>>17705192
>big numbers
>everything is big and small at the same time
>feeling of dread and panic
>wake up
>still panicking

That's all I can remember from my nightmare, it might not seem scary and it probably sounds retarded but i don't know why im so scared about it everything about it is just fucking awful
>>
>>17705638
I also forgot to mention that I already had it a lot of times and it mostly happens when I have a fever or some sort of sickness but it still happens without anything triggering it
>>
OP, it's good to always have a dream thread so the board doesn't get cluttered up with a bunch of one shot, "I dreamed of a cow, what mean?" time threads.

Somethings to keep in mind:

1) check to see if already dream thread: >>17656209

2) If old thread autosaging or something include link at end of old thread to new thread

3) Helps if thread starts with " [ DRM ] Dream General " to aid in searches.
>>
This happened to me today

>I'm sleeping on my bed
>Somehow I know that it's a dream
>light doesn't work
>try to wake up for like, 20 minutes
>I see flashbacks of my brother's dead body lying on my bed, me "Waking up" on another dream, etc
>everything goes black
>I wake up

It was creepy as a fuck, do you guys know how can I wake up from dreams like this? is not the first time I experienced something similar.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.