[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PG - /Psychosis General/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 18

File: tPAdKlp.jpg (367KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tPAdKlp.jpg
367KB, 900x1200px
I've had a couple bouts of psychotic symptoms.
My biggest fear in life is that what I heard was true.

Anyone have any stories they'd like to share?
>>
>>17704699
Not really that /x/ nor something we need a general for.
>>
>>17704708
recommended board?
>>
>>17704699
no board man, just chill out. YOU. Have the power to control your brain, it is your own and it is only influenced by what you see.
>>
File: zzzzzzz.jpg (274KB, 742x1115px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzz.jpg
274KB, 742x1115px
>>17704878
fuck this guy, i love these threads. bump
>>
>>17704699
Delusional psychotic reporting
300 mg seroquel, 15 mg lexapro
7 days hospital, 3 months RTC, 2 weeks PHP, 4 weeks IOP, 2 years therapy and psychiatry

Psychosis was down the line from the other shit going on in my mind

Story if wait
>>
>>17704878
>you have the power to control your mind
right go and talk to people with psychosis and schizophrenia and see if thats the truth. in fact, talk to a psychiatrist and see what happens. guarantee they'll laugh straight in your fucking face.
>>
>>17704754
Not sure. /b/ would probably kill it off in a matter of minutes. Try /r9k/?
>>
I wouldn't know what to tell you.
I have been psychotic for quite a while, and even stayed in this voluntarily for some more time.
I was one of the lucky still retaining a link to ordinary mans perception of reality, thus being able to somewhat document the whole thing.

It's a great experience and I would recommend it to everyone. I have explained it like 2nd puberty of man.

Only that many of the lasting problems are produced by wrong treatment and misunderstanding of the occurence in the first place.
>>
File: 1463086455438.jpg (72KB, 800x516px) Image search: [Google]
1463086455438.jpg
72KB, 800x516px
>>17705050
you're definitely a lunatic.
>>
>>17704977
No, actually modern psychiatry considers positive rumination and neural plasticity to be one of the most effective ways of changing the way your brain functions. Its actually proven to be more effective in improving mild to moderate neuroticisms than most medications currently available. Obviously, psychosis is another story though.
>>
>>17705052
I'd hate to disprove that.
Maybe the meaning of the word has already changed again tho, like they do so often nowadays.
>>
>>17704699
Thought I was jesus for a while back in '12. I and a few friends who were also psychotic wanted to pump our town's water supply with as much dxm as we could extract.

I also wanted to blow yopo snuff into random people's faces.

I thought if everyone was high all the time everyone would stay happy and shit. Now that I'm not on twenty different synthetic drugs I see it doesn't work like that.
>>
>>17704699
had psychosis twice so far

basically felt like awaking from reality as god, very deep spiritual experiences, but hard to make sense of in hindsight

still taking 30mg abilify daily against it.
>>
Got so psychotic I found reality. Realized that this actually is an alien planet, that we are just concious lifeforms surviving on a rock in space, and we are truly meaningless except to ourselves. Realized I was going to die one day, that this is impermanent and therefore doesn't matter except to me, and even them it doesn't matter because I could die instantly and not exist anymore. Other than that I feel like other people communicate to each other subconsciously and I'm really in tune on that level. Also lose all sense of identity sometimes, which I think stems from the fact I realized I truly am nothing but a concious organism. I also could be completely wrong and this is a simulation.
>>
>>17705241
It is the awakening of the mind in respect to this Persona, your "I" being its own creator.
Atleast there is the possibility for this.

Ambilify is death.
How could anyone refuse such a thing? Suggestion.

But I understand this also. Such a "mode of mind" is nothing easy to handle. It's easy to get startled and confused. I've been there, I chose to handle it without conventional doctors and medicine.

Now it's your choice to be calmed in such unnatural ways. It's a big choice and I can respect that too.
But would you elaborate why you chose ambilify and doctors?
>>
>>17705437
>babbys first existential chrisis
dosent sound like psychosis, what makes you think you were psychotic? Psychosis dosent let you find reality, it takes reality away from you and leaves you incredibly nonsensical and paranoid and virtualy unable to function, it destroys lives, it dosent let you "find reality"
>>
>>17705480
>705480▶
>>>17705437
the reality of the universe is only something that can be experienced in a psychotic state
>>
>>17705480
If you arent naturally capable of linking weird things together and making some new unbelievable connections, psychosis may help you find many new things in your life. I for example was finally able to start things, that have then made my life a lot happier.
>>
>>17705553
i mean, the effect can be like getting out of prison one has build himself. it can do the opposite too, ofcourse, cant deny that.
>>
>>17704699
I had a major psychotic break in the 5th grade, I snapped and started making strange noises, then I tried to crush my throat with a desk. Nothing that scary since, but I exert a lot of self-control.
>>
>>17706136
Meth causes distruption to your neurotransmitter levels. Its called scattering when its caused by amphetamines.

If the weed psychosis happened after the meth experiences, its probably because of adaptation in your brain. If it was before the meth, then its likely you have an underlying brain dysfunction that is aggravated by psychedelics.
>>
>>17706212
the weed was before the meth.
Cocaine and xanax are the only drugs I can do, but I choose not to do any drugs now, except drinking.
>>
>>17706163
Classic paramoia symptoms... could be mild brain damage or a condition that surfaced due to the trauma of the crash. You should stay away from psychoactives if you don't want it to get worse...
>>
I have Borderline Personality Disorder. Basically means my emotions are very volatile and periods of stress cause me to dissociate and hallucinate. Usually I hear screaming or loud cracks/bangs right next to my ears.

When I dissociate, its almost like I'm in a dream where you can't move. I look like Im having a seizure, just completely frozen and unresponsive.

I'm taking medication now that's helping.
>>
>>17706136
it means youre a over privileged pussy
>>
File: 1378533679806.png (13KB, 400x335px) Image search: [Google]
1378533679806.png
13KB, 400x335px
>>17706262
>over privileged
I'll make sure to check it next time
>>
>>17706273
I love that image so much.
>>
bipolar fag here

I currently take seroquel and lamictal, but back in the day I did hallucinogens sometimes and smoked weed erryday which made me crazy as shit.

I wrote nonsense symbols in a notebook and proclaimed to my friends that a demon told me how to do it. Then I thought I was like some sort of angel double agent so I thought I sold my soul, then I thought we were already all in hell (cliche but whatever), had vivid hallucinations of being on fire too. um lets see what else. Like every stupid mundane thing seemed to have an important huge allegorical meaning. that's pretty hard to explain.

And then at one point I had total ego death and started thinking that everything was just atv show or a video game and that I wasn't really me so much I was being controlled by some other being for entertainment purposes.

well it felt good to vent about it. I don't see my counselor or doctors for another month because apparently they don't work in the summer haha
>>
>>17708213
> everything was just atv show or a video game and that I wasn't really me so much I was being controlled by some other being for entertainment purposes.

i think like every tv show,video game,music etc sending me messages they are all for me. i know this is a psycosis but can't help.
>>
File: depression.png (148KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
depression.png
148KB, 300x300px
Had some kind of psychotic episode for 3 months straight. Felt like I was dreaming and feeling some kind of acid trip. Got that after image affect you get when you trip. (I;e waving my hand infront of my face and having it's after image catch up.
Absolutely paranoid thinking there was some kind of horrible creatures around me lying beyond my vision(still get the delusional ideas of monsters in the dark which I've had forever[fear of the unknown?]) Believed there were parasites in my throat and ear canals to the point where I held a lighters and cigarettes to my ears in an attempt to gas/burn them out.
Drank enough scalding hot tea(tea is healthy so I thought that would help somehow.) to make myself sick trying to burn/drown them out as well.
The delusions of infestation went from parasites to diseases to demonic possession. I began to believe I was going through some possible kind of power struggle in my mind where an evil presence was trying to beat my mind down. The feelings of parasites left at this point. This demonic possession feeling would fluctuate between delusions of diseases then back to demons. Sleep was difficult at this point and being around people in the dark became extremely unnerving for fear of them turning against me in some horrific form or the other(No clue why.). On top of this my ears would ring on occasion and I'd sometimes get little jolts of pain(anxiety induced I think) which did not help the paranoid delusions.

This eventually all faded. I was too poor for a psychiatrist. Doctor gave me a small checkup and reccomended me to one as well lmfao.
>>
>>17705480
I definitely lost reality before I found it. I felt like I was in a strangers body, a strangers life. I didnt recognize my mother and brother, my neighbors or the environment I was in. I felt completely derealized, like I was in a dream for a couple weeks. It was definitely psychosis, and triggered by snorting ritalin.
>>
>>17708542
There were also delusions like thinking how I acted could give a stranger access to my subconscious, that this wasnt real. Sometimes I feel like theres a TV playing in my head and I cant turn it off, or people can transmit thoughts between each other. It feels like going down a twisted rabbit hole and I used to enjoy it.
>>
>>17708555
Oh i also started seeing faces everywhere in everyday objects like car lights and the bumper or the sides of buildings. If I'm hallucinating and having derealization and delusions what else would it be man?
>>
>>17705480
If hallucinating and feeling like a dream world where I can read peoples minds isn't psychosis lol
>>
>>17708555
I thought the belief of Subconscious access thing was something everyone had.
>>
>>17708580
I used to also project scenes in my head into my reality, like constsntly imagining a floral pattern around me or pretending to be a random character st times, like a business man or a cowboy.
>>
>>17708587
I have no idea what other people think like. I dont have to prove myself to any of you I dont want this. I conciousky keep it at bay every day from fear it will progress. I also used to smoke weed daily, for years, and I quit that too
>>
>>17708592
And yesterday after watching a tom cruise movie I couldnt stop pretending to be tom cruise, i had to rationalize that I am not tom cruise, that I am me and dont want to be tom cruise, and that I will never be tom cruise.
>>
>>17704699

peculiar beliefs that I have held while psychotic include:

a little bit of a person's bio-electric energy is transmitted to the copper/silver coinage they
come in contact with, and that by obtaining a large enough sample of old and new coins, I could
melt and cast a type of control rod that would...
do something, I guess, something to do with
possessing an enchanted object that had once been in contact with everyone living or dead.

weird cargo cult type shit where I thought that if I "possessed enough symbols" i would obtain some
sort of power - this led to my taking a thrift store jacket and covering it with ink pen sketches of
corporate logos

various other magic rituals, and that's what the psychosis experience was for me, an extended
attempt to change reality without working for it
>>
File: god3.jpg (99KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
god3.jpg
99KB, 638x479px
>>17705241
Becomes god... starts taking medicine cause they tell him too and that hes crazy LMAO bahahahaha. Uh your god dude they are the crazy ones. I wouldn't fuck with you.
>>
My delusions are religious. I had this constant brain-on-fire feeling, like vibrating or screaming in my head. I thought god was trying to talk to me but it was going to kill me if he ever succeeded.
>>
File: Kali8.jpg (446KB, 1400x887px) Image search: [Google]
Kali8.jpg
446KB, 1400x887px
>>17705241
>Thinks god is suppose to make sense lmao.
>>
File: Kali13.jpg (130KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
Kali13.jpg
130KB, 564x752px
>>17705480
Go deeper.
>>
File: awesome smiley6.jpg (358KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
awesome smiley6.jpg
358KB, 1440x900px
>>17708213
Fucked up part is I understood what you wrote more than you did lol.
>>
>>17708213
Oh yeah lol why the fuck did you run from these experiences like a pussy? Sounds fun mang.
>>
>>17708542
>Implying this isn't a dream.
>>
File: no fun allowed.jpg (74KB, 453x479px) Image search: [Google]
no fun allowed.jpg
74KB, 453x479px
>>17708555
>>
>>17705437
Sorry, man... that's not psychosis. Unfortunately, that's the way things are. Pretty freaky being alive, eh?
>>
>>17710101
Not fun when you really believe it's real. It's terrifying.
>>
>>17705442
you type like you're full of shit anon.
>>
>>17710161
This isn't psychosis faggot
>>17708613
>>17708601
>>17708592
>>17708542

>>17708580
>>17708572
>>
>>17710489
I thought delsuional thoughts and hallucinations and disorganized thoughts were cornerstones of psychosis
>>
>>17710161
I only realized that, truly realized that when I walk outside I am an organsim walking in inta environment in soace. That houses are just walls protecting organisms from the environment, that dogs cats and other animals, all the flora and fauna is completely surreal and alien, that thats not how everything looks. Go outside and do that for yourself. Thats what I realized in a psychotic state faggot. Before that I was playing pretend, thats all psychosis is isnplaying pretend except you believe it, used to act like every object around me was all in one, weird shit, maybe im so smaet my brain can handle it without believing in magic, but what I experienced and learned was definitely from psychosis. I doibt you have even come to that conclusion that this is what reality is, and how little we matter without blocking it out. Psychosis makes you live it out, to embrace the tunnel which is your 80 year conciousness and stare straight down it for days at a time. Stupid bitches try to tell me hallucinations and injected thoughts aren't psychosis. I wish you'd seen what I have seen. I really do. I've seen some people kill themselves after gaining the knowledge of how extremely meaningless they are, on every level.
>>
>>17710161
Also youre probably too dumb to even comprehend reality on my level. To truly see feel and be concious of the fact these are animals around you surviving. Thats it, youre just a dumb one. Lol.
>>
>>17710539
>>17710524
Nevermind I just read some stories about real psychotic breaks. I guess mine was mild in comparison. I'm glad I stopped smoking weed and I hope it never progresses to that point. Those stories sound like they're just tripping through real life, and I'm sorry if you've ever experienced that.
>>
File: haaaaaaa.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
haaaaaaa.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>17710539
>to even comprehend reality on my level
>on my level
>>
File: 33065crazy.jpg (57KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
33065crazy.jpg
57KB, 640x519px
>>17704699
I feel bad for spamming my shit, so if you tell me I'll delete this post, but I guess it fits into this thread so why not:
I have a little blog where I wrote a little bit about my last psychosis, and a youtube video talking a bit about it, in case anyone's interested in this, here you go:
http://www.zarathustrablog.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV-WoJIAyxY
>>
>>17704699
>My biggest fear in life is that what I heard was true.

Gaslighting. Search it up, I myself think that I'm a victim of gaslighting by a "friend".
>>
I have pretty good recollection of my entire life except for a certain year and a half span. The day of my birthday (December 15) I had a dream that I was visited by Lucifer. The next day I felt like my body was on fire and my blood pressure was through the roof.

Sometime later I had a dream of a Peregrine Falcon carrying me to the center of the storm on Jupiter, and linked me to it. Frrom then on I would have periods where I could feel a spiraling sensation from above going into my head. My head felt dark and I felt like I could hear the gears of the universe grinding to a halt.

My thoughts became too fast for me to handle, and I noticed a lag time when watching my hands move. Mirrors terrified me. I had the ability to think two trains of thought at the same time, but one coudln't be controlled. I eventually realized these thoughts were coming from the spiral sensation.

At this point, parts of my body started feeling hollow, and I knew something from Jupiter had filled in the cracks and wrinkles of my brain, making it like smooth marble. Every 6 months, a terrible event would happen in my life and this happened 3 times.

After the third time, I had a dreamlike meditation where I forced the falcon to take what was in me back to Jupiter. The next day I felt broken and empty. I had a brief stint on antidepressants after that, and finally feel like I'm recovering and realizing what happened to me. As awful and terrifying as the whole experience was, I felt so alive and at times I still feel a temptation and yearning for Jupiter.
>>
>>17711797
lol just looked it up. Yeah its some real shit. My mom is emotionally abusive and a couple weeks ago I was in a manic state cause I meditated on god for days straight and she's trying to treat me like a meth head or a crazy person. I finally stopped taking her abuse cause it was toward me meditating and I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR MEDITATING ON GOD!!! She must of thought god came down and told her whats what it was like pure power was telling her. Next time I see her she says I have to go to a psychiatrist and get drugs and I said if I am made to take mind control drugs Im moving to India to become a renunciate and never returning to Christian society. Once I don't let her abuse me she accuses me of being crazy and I was just looking gas lighting up and they said that is exactly how an abusive person uses it after intimidation isn't working.

I get it a lot cause Im sure its obvious Im not on the same frequency as others. Example start martial art class and teacher starts talking about you know that guys a serial killer and this and that; a weird thing to talk about in a martial arts class especially on your first official day after signing a year contract.

About a week ago someone said something and I was like I know someone who blah blah blah. And hes like did you say your boyfriend? He knows I didn't and hes trying to change how I see myself. Ive been locked up so many times I lost count. I am as serious as you can get and hes trying to make me feel like a little bitch and think oh this bully thinks Im a fag I should prove him wrong giving him superiority but all I had for him was the overwhelming desire to destroy him with my bare hands. His 10/10 gf took the fuck off cause she knew I was about to hurt him. I told him he thinks hes so bad lets put some money on it. Shits still a felony but other option is I bust his teeth out and get a couple years at least and he sues me. Yeah he was too much of a bitch to take me up on my offer.
>>
>>17704699
When I heard "Hey d'ya have a light?" I looked down and realized that a crab with the voice of a cigarette-hag had spoken to me. Then, I knew, I had truly heard the voice of God.
>>
File: Bhairava3.jpg (35KB, 390x501px) Image search: [Google]
Bhairava3.jpg
35KB, 390x501px
>>17710164
You find that terrifying? I dare you witness infinity aka highest enlightenment. I am FEARLESS! But the ultimate reality scares me to my core! Infinite bliss is not some oh thats neat; it is also infinitely terrifying! It makes getting murdered slowly look like fun in comparison. Theres a reason my tradition calls it Bhairava (Terrifying).
>>
>>17712121
This thread makes me think psychosis is a spiritual emergency I think its called and basically since in the West we are made so unspiritual everyone seems to reject it.
>>
>>17712284
just jumping in to point out that in the three paragraphs you posted just now this happens;

paragraph one is about you telling about a manic phase that worries your mother and you making threats of leaving forever.

paragraph two is an incoherent attempt to validate your superiority.

paragraph three is again incoherent, this time to do with violence and self-validation.

Really, dude, I think you might have some problems that require outside help
>>
>>17704699
>step one: get psychosis
>step two: break through its thin walls with the logic that even if everything is fake and trying to decive it you must decive them
>step three: Profit?
>>
>>17708572
Paredoilia is actually a really common symptom of schizophrenia anon, I'm sorry to say
>>
>>17715249
>no them to deceive mate
>>
File: Aghori2.jpg (51KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Aghori2.jpg
51KB, 640x360px
>>17712899

Let me break down your sophistry.

Accuse me of threatening. What you call threats I call Heaven; wanted to be a renunciate for 16 years now. If I were to practice my religion in this country I would get locked up in a mental hospital for life! You think they would be cool with me ingesting the sacrament of my religion thats illegal here and the reason I got locked up for it 3 times getting 45 days in jail each time? I guess I should stop going into manic phases scaring my mother; I should be ashamed for meditating on God for days causing it. Im such a piece of shit I should take mind control drugs and not dare meditate on God again or follow my religion right?

You call me being by your definition insane superiority?

Well training years to be a pro fighter so yeah I like to fight.

Thinks I need help. If someone tries to tell me how I must exist were gonna have problems. Thinks Im afraid to smack a bitch. First time I did time was for hitting a cop. You think I believe in people telling me what to do?
>>
>>17717326

Hey man, it sounds like you're in a bit of a rough patch. I've known other people dealing with psychosis and it can be difficult to deal with. I don't mean to try and make you feel bad, but the way you're writing is is very jumbled and doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Your mother doesn't want to antagonize you, she's just worried about you. I really recommend at least just talking to a doctor about potential options to help improve your life. I promise things get better if you get professional help. They're not just going to lock you up and throw away the key. They would much rather help you stay out of jail and lead a more stable life. My grandmother was in a similar situation to you, and she's much happier now. Best wishes to you and your recovery.
>>
yes psychosis what about it
>>
>>17710037
>>17710062
Oh I definitely want to go deeper if you know what I mean.
>>
File: awesome smiley4.png (86KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
awesome smiley4.png
86KB, 736x736px
>>17719397
If I talk to a doctor it will be with my fists. Implying my mother isn't a sadistic cunt. Not going to lock me up and throw away the key. You talk like you know me.
>>17719397
Assuming I need to recover. The thing I hate the most is someone talking down to me. If you were here I would hurt you; I would fuck you up! And smiling the entire time in prison!
>>
>>17719554
Dude not that guy from above but people are trying to be nice to you. You don't need to fight the whole world.
>>
Schizoaffective guy. I've been on meds for 3 years now and haven't returned to the psych ward since. 2 stays for a total of a month, very close together. I still hear voices at times, however, no delusions or paranoia.

Voices: People I know - friends, family, even people I just met. Very persecutory.

Delusions:
government test subject with thought projection..The government forced my family to adopt me to see how I would react to thought broadcasting as well as mind reading. This was planned to start at age 19. Everyone I know could read my thoughts. There were support groups for people affected by my thoughts. I am a former addict, so my drug use actually caused other people to take up smoking and heroin, and only the strong minded were able to stay clean.

Rape amnesia: A girl I knew claimed I raped her (This was a hallucination, and it was the first delusion, however it continued for a while). Thought cops were after me. I avoided friends and people. Voices would say "cops are coming," and I would be very fearful.

Astral projection: Everyone I know hated me, so they learned to astral project so that they could project their thoughts onto my brain. I know this isn't necessarily how astral projection works, but it was a delusion, so I believed it.
>>
File: awesome smiley8.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
awesome smiley8.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>17719570
He was talking down to me and that shit makes me crazy!

I don't need to but why not?
>>
>>17719618
>Thought cops were after me.

They are literally after everyone; that is literally their job. just sayin
>>
>>17719836
I'm white.

jk

But no they aren't.
>>
>>17719801

My intention wasn't to talk down to you, I'm sorry if it came off like that. I'm not trying to tell you what you "need" to do, I'm just trying to encourage you to seek help because I think it would improve your life and help you feel better. I've known others with similar struggles to yourself and they are all feeling much better after seeking professional help. It's not a magic bullet by any means but it can absolutely provide stability.
>>
>>17719946
Help me feel better?

You act like what you call help is going to make me feel better. Some people all they want is crack or bang a 10/10, all I want is to hit someone in their face. So me seeing some psychiatrist who labels me crazy and says I have to take pills I would fuck them up! I know me, I would literally be at war with them and anyone like them and they would never let me out cause I would not stop hurting them. Every man has a line and I know mine.
>>
File: Bronson2.jpg (16KB, 460x315px) Image search: [Google]
Bronson2.jpg
16KB, 460x315px
>>17720079
Fuckin picture didn't load.
>>
>>17704699
Did they tell you I did buttstuff with your father? Because it's all true. You pops bounced on my D like there was no tomorrow.
>>
>>17711797
Story?
>>
I went psychotic around five years ago. I was doing a lot of psychedelics at the time. I thought that I was bringing about the apocalypse by performing some sort of thanaterotic ritual. Started out thinking I was enlightened. My brain made all sorts of crazy conmections. Thought the movie Limitless was about genius and sexual alchemy. Discovered deep messages about art as initiation in Black Swan. Came to the conclusion that FLCL was about puberty and drugs. Lots of other weird shit. Still (kinda) makes sense to me. Thought my dad was a shapeshifting time-traveling wizard. Did a whole bunch of research chemicals cause I decided I was immortal. Ended up freaking out after thinking there were aliens at a party. Got hospitalized. Escaped. Got caught by cops. Mom takes me home then to a psych ward the next day. Didn't really believe in the diagnosis at first. Got off meds and went back to college and did acid again and thought that I had anamnesia and the same events were being re-manifested in 2012. Did a bunch of wild shit. Thought Moonrise Kingdom was about paganism. Eventually was walking around naked (forget why). Told a cop I was on a bunch of drugs to fuck with him (thought maybe he'd act nicer, hell no). Got tazed and shit. Put in jail. Did jail yoga. Got put in a psych ward again. Stayed on meds for a year or so. Eventually got off and didn't do no drugs except bud and beer and maybe it was stress or something but went crazy a third time. Thought the movie Lucy was about my life. Went to a doctor cause I worried I was dying. Put back in a ward and been on meds since. Stay mostly sane these days but still smoke and drink despite medication. Feel incapacitated by the immensity of thoughts once pondered. Have no job. Just read esoteric books. Phillip K. Dick really fucked with my head some. Also got into Cronenberg films. Idk what life is. But I don't like what they tell me life is. So I guess my only options are death or insanity.
>>
>>17704699
Ex husband showed up at my work convinced a demon had taken over the car and was talking to him through the steering while. Drove 500+ miles, couldn't tell me where, spent three hours in the ER arguing with someone that wasn't there in the corner. Convinced he was going to die.

Separate incident. Tackled me to the floor because I was 'walking on the baby spiders' and the parents were going to kill me. Tried to take apart our DVR because a grasshopper was in it. A world renowned grasshopper. Who could sing and had several albums.

Woke me up one night and forced us to take our dog to my parents house, because the demons were speaking to him while I was sleeping and planned to kill him.

Was convinced the apartment complex was on fire. Because of the spiders I'd stepped on, of course.
>>
>>17720584
What was the cause of his psychosis?
>>
>>17720589

Depends on who you ask. He was committed twice. Once voluntarily, once not so much. They only kept him for 72 hours each time and the best answer they could give me was "substance induced psychosis." He was a major alcoholic and these bigger episodes would generally happen when he went about 4 days without liquor. Not that they ever really stopped when he was drunk, they were just less life-interfering.

If you were to ask his mother and the psychic we went to when things really started to hit the fan, he had a 'dark being' that had attached to him since birth and was trying to get rid of any good in his life.
>>
>>17720597
His psychosis sounds somewhat like my brother's in terms of craziness. My brother was fine until he took piracetam and noopept. Weird brain chemical shit but he claimed it wasn't because of those. He seems to be doing fine now. Hope it stays that way.
>>
>>17720597
Wow, oh my god. That's so fucking awful. I'm so sorry you had to go through that! :(
>>
>>17720546
Fuck.

Write a memoir, anon. I guarantee people will want to read about you.
>>
>>17717326
>>17712284
>>17712284
You're spiralling... get some help from a doctor... they will help you with your mom.
>>
File: 64675048.jpg (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
64675048.jpg
52KB, 400x400px
>Idk what life is. But I don't like what they tell me life is. So I guess my only options are death or insanity.

desu
>>
>>17720079
Please talk to a doctor, teacher, professor, friend or whatever about these feelings. This needs real world action, anon...
>>
>>17705237
Lol rcs are a laugh
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.