[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you lucid dream ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Lucid-Dreaming.jpg (727KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Lucid-Dreaming.jpg
727KB, 1680x1050px
I want to try it but I'm afraid I might get stuck or something

like insidious
>>
>>17704580
You can't get "stuck" but you can get to the point in where the experience feels as though it has been eternal, when you're truly lucid there is n time.

>How to lucid dream?

You won't just start lucid dreaming because you want to, you have to start by become consciously aware of yourself all the time, then it will flow into dreams.

Watch your thoughts and emotions constantly.

Also lay of the tap water.
>>
>>17704595

actually there's a shortcut for lucid dreams

Nicotine patches offer a very similar effect with no efforts required
>>
>>17704595
>you can get to the point in where the experience feels as though it has been eternal

well i'm glad to know i'm not the only one, because I've had dreams were I swear to God it feels like years pass then I wake up.

I had one dream where I lived a life from birth to about 35 years old, got married, then got shot by someone in a bar fight which woke me up.

i was a little jumpy the next day.
>>
>>17704601
I could have told him psychedelics would have helped, but you have to assume he wants to do it naturally, per say.
>>
>>17704612
Of course you're not the only one. Every one is capable of this
>>
I want to try psychedelics but I heard bad stories about them
>>
>>17704612
Happens to me everynight without fail.
>>
>>17704624
Then don't try them, I have heard bad stories about people driving in cars, I still drive cars.

Let go of fear man, won't help you any
>>
>>17704624
Some babies are stillborn, that means they're dead upon delivery!

Would this fact stop you from trying to have kids?

Having done psychedelics and having kids, I can tell you which would be more traumatic
>>
>>17704616
Actually I'm not into drugs at all it's just that I found out the nicotine thing by mistake.

I had tried to lucid dream for a while and you can trust me when I say I was surprised as all hell when I tried to quit smoking and the first night I go to sleep wearing a patch I get to experience the trippiest most realistic dream I ever had.
>>
>>17704645
Cool...

Everyone gets there different ways.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.