[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insanity thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Who here embraces their defects?Who here enjoys being mad?
>>
>>17703771

LOLOLOLOLOL

who loves this ride , the ride never ends !
>>
I have BPD. It sucks, mostly. Sometimes I think it might be good because I feel excitement and happiness really intensely. Not a good trade for the mood swings and temporary bouts of craziness, though.
>>
File: chescat.gif (48KB, 138x88px) Image search: [Google]
chescat.gif
48KB, 138x88px
“But I don’t want to go among mad people,” Alice remarked.
“Oh, you can’t help that,” said the Cat: “we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.”
“How do you know I’m mad?” said Alice.
“You must be,” said the Cat, “or you wouldn’t have come here.”
>>
>>17703771
there's good crazy and bad crazy
im currently having fun with it because I get to make fun of young thug/tom brady on a daily basis and make him cry like a bitch
he deserves every minute of it because he chooses to talk to me with telepathy and read my mind 24/7 for the past 6 months lol
me and my wife both hear him and we laugh at him almost constantly throughout the day
>>
>>17703817

Your young thug/tom brady posts are all stupid, as are you.
>>
>>17703817
um... yeah, you're schizophrenic. A celebrity telepathically communicating with you is a huge sign that you need medication.
>>
>>17703832
so you will send him to reeducation comrade?
or to hospital for political insanity?
good life in soviet regime
>>
>>17703855
It's really a shame to live your life in fantasy. I suppose, if it doesn't fuck with your ability to do what you need/want to do and doesn't cause you distress, it's probably fine... but sad, still.
>>
>>17703855
they already tried but I fucked up the game and got out of the hospital
their magic doesn't work on me
>>
>>17703869

just bee yourself

and dont go too deep in the rabit hole , it could be really maddening.
>>
>>17703832
ps... a lot of people have already started getting attacked by Young Thug and Tom Brady via telepathy (schizophrenia) and in their dreams..

you can twitter search it...

he literally rapes children in dreams for "mana"

he's just like Satan if not worse

https://twitter.com/ioneencare/status/722407730963705856
>>
>>17703883
I've already been killed in an emergency room before
They tried to drain my blood and turn me into a puppet
God sent me back and I took my body back
>>
>>17703887
No... it's just a mass delusion. It's obviously not happening.
>>
>>17703895
keep shilling bitch
everyone's going to find out that you're a tentacle monster
no one wants to fuck a dead bitch anyways
>>
There is a lot of freedom when you no longer give a crap about what other people think of you. The most effective prison there is is worrying about what other people's opinions of you are. That doesn't mean compassion for other people isn't still the driving force in my interactions with them, but it does mean I don't give one shit if they judge me for being outside society's carefully-enforced boundaries of "normal." It's OK if you judge me, normal person. I won't judge you back.
>>
>>17703887
Damn, man. They should'a put some respek on his name.
>>
>>17703898
I hope you feel better, anon.
>>
>>17703910
thanks, it's been 6 months since the initial attack, we are doing pretty well
>>
>>17703771
Guilty. I was trying to defend myself but after you realize the crazy in others, you can accept yourself. I may be insane but at least I can admit it unlike the crazies I've known. Protip: look closely at those that judge you or think you're crazy because they are #cray
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.