[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so a friend was on a group on Facebook. A Satanism group to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

Ok so a friend was on a group on Facebook. A Satanism group to be exact and this fella came on and started freaking out the other Satanists. So he investigated the guy for a bit and then sent me the link to his FB...well after just a little look over its obvious this guy is crazy...but after even more snooping through uploaded pics and replying we both came to the conclusion this dudes a serial killer if not a child molester...I guess what I'm asking is can anyone help find out and what can be done?
>>
File: received_10209548085247364.jpg (93KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
received_10209548085247364.jpg
93KB, 1152x2048px
>>
>>
>>17703766
call the cops dude if some tries to dox this guy here ban hammers will be flying and shit
>>
>>17703795
This is from a post on Reddit
I remember reading it last year. Some dude found a door in his closet and he went in and there were sheets and old Halloween candy and shit.
>>
All of These are some of the pics. He has zero friends and keeps replying to his own post. some very messed up stuff...as well as pics that are drawings of other serial killers like 5 or so different famous killer's
>>
The real question is is it OP who's role playing or is it the guy OP's creeping on who is.
>>
>>17703815
Ok that's cleared up. But could it be an arg in the works?
>>
Whats the best way to spread info without getting banned...completely hypothetical?
>>
>>17703849
Don't fear the banhammer, Faggot.
>>
Ok fine. if my name was MAX I would say JENKE...and would post on FACEBOOK....ya know?
>>
>>17703766
Still using facebook in 2016, yikes.
>>
>>17703892
Help or leave I could give two shits or a fuck about what you think about my Facebook use...if your to edgy to use fb then...well..I know...just don't...
>>
>>17703896
You don't have to be edgy to not use Facebook you just have to give a fuck about your privacy. However, to be in a Facebook Satanism group you pretty much have to be in the 90th percentile of lame Satanists and Satanists in general are pretty lame to start with.
>>
File: image.png (186KB, 463x515px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186KB, 463x515px
>>17703766
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
INFORM LAW ENFORCEMENT
Please transfer this request to >>>/b/ where hopefully they will say the same thing.
>>
>>17703932
Your personality isn't in question here or your privacy....but the fact that you felt the need to insult someone cause they use fb says volumes....so whatever makes ya feel better about being edgy man....
>>
>>17703950
That's about the response I expected...just thought you guys would be interested...
>>
>>17703951
I wasn't even the guy you're replying to but he may very well have just been concerned for your privacy. It certainly wasn't a definite insult. Your defensiveness on the topic is what actually says volumes.
>>
>>17703964
I bet
>>
>>17703961
We're not interested in pasta presented as oc did you even reverse image search first?
>>
>>17703967
Nope...
>>
I wont be replying to trolls from here on out so keep it coming and tell yourself how clever and edgy you are from now on by running your cock gobblers...just know I would give my left testicle to see you E-thugs irl.
>>
That account is creepy.
>>
Ayyyyy lmao
>>
Ikr....when he linked it to me I thought /x/ might like it...idk if its an arg or not but its something!...
>>
Thought I would check in see if anyone had any info....
>>
http://www.goldini.com/goldini_drawings.htm

I linked the pics all to this site.
Also one other pic of a group of people when reverse image searched came back to a classmates type board for announcements about old classmates....the pic on his page had the caption "their all gonna pay"...
All of the drawings are linked to one site about serial killer drawings...

Clearly nothing the guy has posted was his own. Im not doubting that....but the replying he does to them is what bothers me. Not to mention this fellas looks...I normally dont judge people like that...but in addition with the other weird things wtf else could I think?...anyway im no closer now than I was to figuring out this guys angle..im not calling any police til I figure it out for sure...hell the whole thing could just be an Arg for all I know....but I intend to find out....
>>
Aside from the Le Reddit pic, it could be pretty spooky.

If the dude is laying his weirdness out for all to see...show the police. Hell, check and see if he is already a kiddy diddler. If he is on a Pedo list, and he posts shit like this, the Police will probably go start snooping as well. If not raid his house...
>>
>>17705496
Thanks man you been the first friendly person in days....
>>
>>17703950
That drawing tho. Loose fitted top being tight in some areas.. it's making me mad and dick hard
>>
>>17705496
Its obvious that all the pics where taking from something else...the guys not tried to hide that fact either...this makes me wonder if its intentional. The fact that he displays it all out there and has literally reached out to no one...but continues to chat it up in groups is what is throwing me off...
>>
>>17705531
Oh...ok?
>>
>>17703863
Reference this if u wanna look for yourself....
>>
>>17705536
Wait so...

He's using already known pics to seem edgy?

Well, there you go. He's just edgy. Like I said, if he bothers you or whatever...see if he's already a known rapist/diddler/etc.
>>
>>17705545
It's not the pics cause he's not advertised it at all....just the opposite he's literally allowed no-one to view his entire account....he posted the pics then replied to them with very vague things...and even one in particular with not so vague things...but yeah ill see if I can find him first....I just have little information to go on.
>>
>>17705557
How about you not being vague and post what he's saying?
>>
>>17703766
So you're part of a Satanist group that doesn't kill or molest people. You know that real Satanists kill people and use children for sexual ritual and rites? Quit pretending to play Satanists with your faggot goth/emo friends and glorifying Satanism.
>>
>>17705576
Yeah...not a satanist....neither is my friend....never claimed to be....
>>
>>17705565
I have...maybe try reading...ive all but posted a link straight to it...
>>
>>17705565
He posts pics of a group of people then replied hes gonna get even...without seeing it its not really doing it justice...idk why I thought this would work....
>>
Every photo and comment has the same upload date and is within 2 hours of one another. His pictures vary from handguns to strange drawings and homemade menstrual pads. His captions are violent and psychotic, but not very creative. Poor bloke is clearly retarded or fake.
>>
Potential creepy factors: has been on Facebook since 2004. Mourned the death of his wife and also mentioned a daughter. Was scrolling through his liked pages and noticed that he has liked a lot to do with kidnapping, lesbians, scat sex, satanism, necrophilia, erotic humiliation, the KKK, Hitler and the Third Reich. What kinda creeped on me harder than that though was the amount of police pages he had liked. Gave me the sudden thought that he is highly paranoid (and criminal) and checking to see if they are talking about him. Maybe my imagination runs too vivid but I am beginning to doubt that this guy is fake. Found some people affiliated with him and they are really fucking scary. Do we all remember 007? The main character Peter Bond? He lives in Amsterdam now right?
>>
His friends aren't scary they are all just BDSM freaks. This is creepypasta
>>
>>17705680
So what you're saying is he uses 4chan
>>
>>17703843
No you just got found out for fabricating a (shitty) RP.
>>
>>17703961
Nope, threads crap.
>>
>>17703991
Yeah you will fag, you're weak.
>>
>>17705698
Do you like scat sex because you are on 4chan?
>>
>>17703766
>>17704023
>>17704035
>>17705189

Same fag.
>>
>>17705475
Give up.
>>
>>17705496
Reverse image search confirms Reddit faggottry.
>>
>>17705586
Are... You.... Fucking..... Thirteen...?.... Quit.... Punctuating.... Everything.... With..... "..."....
>>
>>17705590
You posted shit.
>>
>>17705602
So leave.
>>
>>17705586
>>17705729
Yeah, you might want to learn proper grammar before trying to scare people over the Internet.
>>
Jesus Christ. This board is full of underage idiots by now.
Kill yourself OP, and piss off back to your facebook groups. I really hope you get hit by a car some day. You waste of space.
>>
Op here...ive been working on this since last night...and with the help of other people we figured it out...no thanks to you fucks...I remember thinking that why does all the old heads think this board is so bad...then I made a post...no wonder people hate 4chan so bad...you people do nothing but troll..."hey look at me I don't like what's here so im gonna be clever and post it"....this is why people say x are retards...you guys can go fuck yourselves....as far as the post is concerned...it wasn't hard to figure out if all the expertise here couldn't get a handle on the simplest facts and had no clue what was right in their face....well...im sure none of this matters anyway...this board has gone to shit...everything's a roleplay with you people..."hey x check this out"..."muh fakery"l "not your army"...people hate this board....I will not be back...as far as the polls about x being retarded its not your beliefs...its because your all fucking stupid
>>
>>17705784
what did you figure out....?
>>
>>17705680
But thank you for trying man...I wasn't referring to you....I appreciate the help and the interest...Its to much to fuck with...I was trying to be serious...but seriously thank you...just fuck x
>>
>>17705793
He figured out how to use ellipsws in the worst way possible.
>>
>>17705750
aT LeAsZt hE DiDn'T dO tHiSzS
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.