[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you think your own soul will go after you die /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: weareone.jpg (98KB, 640x801px) Image search: [Google]
weareone.jpg
98KB, 640x801px
Where do you think your own soul will go after you die /x/?
>>
>>17703397
back to the endless void where I shall battle the demons of hell for the chance to be reborn and re live this meaningless life of mine.
>>
>>17703402

Is this board just full of edgy teenagers or...what?
>>
>>17703407
did you seriously have any doubt?
>>
>>17703397
I would like the chance to reset. Live again. I would rather not sit on my ass in the clouds while interesting things happen on earth. I want to die in combat, I want to die in bed, I want to die among the stars. I don't want heaven. I want to live life in all the ways I can
>>
>>17703402
This
>>
>>17703407
What do you think?
>>
>>17703397
for some reason i'm drawn to the idea of endless reincarnation
but who knows maybe heaven or hell or (edgy teen voice) THE VOID
>>
>>17703420
desire is the cause of suffering according to the Buddha
>>
>>17703397
Soul? I will probably end up deep into earth where worms,maggots and other kinds of organism will eat me and degrade me into food for plants. What will happen to my consciousness? Same thing that happend before life, nothing. Non-existance.
>>
>>17703450
Yeah, and what happened to the fat fuck? That's right, he died. Just like everyone else. The fucking prick.
>>
if im good anywhere i want
>>
I don't know. Where is my soul right now?
>>
Depends on the condition of my mind at the time of my death.

Probably reincarnation. Not sure if it will be as a human or not.
>>
>>17703397
I don't know. It scares me.
>>
Doesn't the brain release DMT when you die? So you could just be in a dream world for however long and not realize it.
>>
>>17704663
Dmt trips are nothing like dreams, if it's a breakthrough. I assume death is identical to a breakthrough
>>
>>17704663
In dreams 90% of the time you will have form, Dmt you have no identifiable form
>>
Does life even have a meaning?
I thought about this the other night.
Most of the time, when you dream, you don't realize it, and sometimes it is a lot like real life.
There is no narrative or meaning to the dream, until you wake up, realize it was a dream and then try to give it a meaning.
Perhaps life is the same?
There is no real story or theme to our lives, until maybe we wake up and give it one?
>>
>>17704684
This is pretty much what it is. From what I have to come learn through my experiences
>>
It will stop existing, and will never exist again for the billions and billions of years that the universe continues on existing.
>>
Dont you just want to freak the fuck out because you will simply not exist and everything you have done will be erased forever. Do you remember your grandfather's grandfsther?? Me either. That's how it will be for you if you reproduce. If not you will be forgotten upon death. There's no point of doing anything in life but dying at that very moment but we're all so scared of losing what we've got that we carry on and try to make the best of it. It's all just a distraction from the death that will come to us. Best to pick a faith that gives the best rewards for death like heaven so you can at least live your life without panic and anxiety. So that you can die peacefully rather than grasping at your final breaths
>>
>>17704684
>s a
when the demon spoke at bohemian grove ritual it said you dream conquer cares, and the human said it is not all a dream
>>
>>17703397
The Biblical Heaven most likely.
>>
>>17705003
http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
>>
Hopefully nowhere.
>>
>>17703397
They get back to the guf chamber
>>
>>17703397
to the meme-o-sphere where you meme forever, untill you don't
>>
please god anywhere but here
>>
you'll be happy for a few years and then you can try this life again because you failed
>>
Hopefully, I'll become a god of some kind.
>>
>>17703397
We don't have souls, we're just organisms trying their best to survive and reproduce

I like the idea of reincarnation though
>>
>>17703397
i dont know, but it sure as fuck cant be any worse
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.