[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FreeMasonry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 274
Thread images: 25

File: squareandcompass.jpg (352KB, 1181x1300px) Image search: [Google]
squareandcompass.jpg
352KB, 1181x1300px
I just became a 3rd Degree Master Mason in the U.S, I intend to start on the Scottish Rite soon. Ask me things. I won't share direct "secrets" but I will answer questions.

Some Background
>Am a skeptical conspiracy theorist, the best kind
>Well versed in comparative theology
>Bachelors Degree
>Used to be atheist
>Have studied multiple schools of mysticism

Whatcha wanna know?
>>
I study Gnosis and I am looking to get initiated into a three chamber system. Is Freemasonry the right thing for this?
I am looking for real spirituality and not for whiskey tasting with pals. On the other side I do not want to be part of a New Age group like AMORC, that basically wants to sell you books and degrees.
>>
File: k.jpg (28KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
28KB, 400x396px
>being on /x/
>>
Is the Masonry you practiced when you joined the same as you see now? Any revelations?
>>
why do the Shriners practice Islam?
>>
>>17702648
Um, yes and no. Most other brothers are not really interested in mystical traditions. However you will find a deeply rich system of symbolism that is about improving ones self. The scottish rite is more "mystical" then other areas are. The council of cryptic masons is also deeply involved with enlightenment.

>>17702652
Yea, I dont get why people think that disqualifies things.

>>17702654
Well at every step the body of symbolism and your involvement in the craft grows, but mostly yes, its not like there is some "welp now its time to sacrifice goats"

>>17702658
They don't they just share a body of symbols. The central myth to freemasonry involves all the abrahamic religions
>>
>>17702637
what motivated you joining that club?
were your expectations fulfilled?
>>
Does joining the freemasons create financial stability?
>>
File: Symbols-of-Freemasonry-G.jpg (751KB, 2145x1419px) Image search: [Google]
Symbols-of-Freemasonry-G.jpg
751KB, 2145x1419px
>>17702678
Well I had studied multiple mystical traditions on my own and interviewed people in the community. Self proclaimed Magicians, Witches and monks. I had always come from an atheistic background untill a series of psychedelic experiences made me start seeking answers. On top of that I've always been midly interested as my grandfather was a mason and I've always been drawn to Rituals

For the most part I'd say it has been what I expected.

>>17702679
It provides you with a large network of contacts and brothers from all backgrounds of life who are willing to help you.

If you can make use of that then yes it can provide financial stability.

If you mean by joining will you be handed things you haven't earned then no.
>>
>used to be atheist
Same
What religion do you practice now? If you don't mind me asking. I'm a Christian to be completely honest
>>
File: charismaticleader.jpg (30KB, 268x400px) Image search: [Google]
charismaticleader.jpg
30KB, 268x400px
Be an American.

Be everything> you said similar.

>Am a skeptical conspiracy theorist, the best kind, then I recently realized Zionism happenings.
>Associates Degree in Science and General Education
>Used to be Christian
>Have studied multiple schools of mysticism

Can joining my local Freemason Lodge help me get scholarships? I am trying to finish my bachelors degree. BS: in Environmental Disaster / Forensic Biology.

Do you think Freemasonry opens career doors? like for FEMA?

Also is there a level of Freemasonry where I just get to and stay and like not find out or participate in pedo stuff. Do you have to keep on progressing?

Do you think the goal of Freemasonry is gaining Knowledge or becoming Immortal?

What do you think about Mormons?
>>
Do Masons do the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram?
>>
>>17702637
Do they take too much time of your hands? I mean, being a freemason that is.

Do yo do public activities?
>>
File: CX4814.gif (148KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
CX4814.gif
148KB, 400x400px
>>17702701
Well I dont subscribe to any one faith. I've made several years work studying Buddhism, sikhism, witchcraft, Hermetacism and anything else that has ringed of truth. Im a highly skeptical person who wont just believe something without first trying it out. I looked for the threads of truth and similarity binding all the worlds faith and there I found things that I would of never believed.

>>17702708
Yes as a mason there are scholarships avalible to you and your children and grandchildren

Job opportunities depends on who you meet and how much you are willing to travel.

No you can stop at any level you feel comfortable. While im sure there have been pedophiles who became or tried to become masons, Freemasonry even at the level of 32nd degree doesnt incorporate pedophilia.

To the immortality question, Believing the soul to be immortal is a prerequisite to joining

Mormons are idiots but I respect their right to believe and worship in any way they wish.

>>17702710
No that is a ritual of the Golden Dawn and has been incorporated into many sysytems since. Masonry is older then al that.

>>17702717
It can take up as little or as much time as you'd like. You arent obligated to come to meetings if you dont wish. My lodge has a brother bring a friend night every year.
>>
Is the third degree the highest degree?
>>
>>17702637
>I'm 3rd Degree.

>I know secrets!

fucking kek
>>
>>17702749
The Degree of Master Mason, the third degree is considered te highest honor in masonry, while there are multiple bodies to join, The York Rite with 10 Degrees, the Scotish Rite with 33 etc. those are all honorary and not considered to be above the thirs degree.

>>17702751
I do, actually. Also Ive made a point to study the history and origins of the other bodies and what they incorporate. I've read Morals and Dogma and could give a lecture on the origin of the York Rite.

>non mason who thinks he knows more.
>>
File: Mandala.jpg (74KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
Mandala.jpg
74KB, 700x530px
Explain the secrets of the Illuminati OP.

You ever watch Ancient Aliens seasons 7-10 and 11.1 ?

Does basically every conspiracy theory come down to esoteric Nazism and the Virl, vs Zionism and making every world religion degrade or destroy itself morally so it accepts the light-bringer ideology?
>>
>>17702762
the Illuminati, the 13 families that lead the world +the Bush upstarts, want to create a one world government with all powers of law and military in their hands. They also wish to systematically depopulate the planet and will use methods such as the chemical dumbing down of society, mass hypnotism, the evening news and false flag operations to achieve their goals.

No I dont watch ancient aliens.

Not sure what to say about your third question.
>>
You should check it out, there is some eps about Masons and the mystery schools.
>>
>>17702738
Come on dude, tell the actual truth

Freemasonry is a men's club where the guys get to go and hang out with other like minded men. You have to be a man of good standing and intent. You have to be able to pay for the yearly membership, attend lodge meetings and satisfactorily prove that you believe in a higher power. And that's it.

It's a social club with rules and rituals. Networking and using your brothers for favours and a leg up is frowned upon. Talking politics brings disharmony to the lodge.

Also, you just got 3rd and you come running in here to AMA...
>>
File: 84760277.jpg (45KB, 550x254px) Image search: [Google]
84760277.jpg
45KB, 550x254px
It has less to do with Aliens and more to do with the occult btw.

The question never gets answered, are we dealing with Aliens or Gods and Demons and Devils.

http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens/season-7
http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens/season-8
http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens/season-9
http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens/season-10
http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens/season-11
>>
>>17702785
>1871
>THIRD world war
>state of Israel
>political Zionism
>Islam being equated with Arabs and not the Ottoman Empire
hurr durr
>>
>>17702791
Shill be quite.

Adults are speaking, who are not paid to shit post from a cubical.
>>
File: 1430482209561.png (10KB, 205x245px) Image search: [Google]
1430482209561.png
10KB, 205x245px
>>17702786
For the most part everything you say is truth. However networking is not frowned upon where I'm from, its encouraged. But you're right talking about politics isnt encouraged. However friendly debate is always welcome.

Also I havnt shared any secrets I'm just trying to steer people in a proper direction as masonic threads appear here regularly.

>>17702790
The history channel doesnt seem to care about fact checking anymore. Its all about the ratings
>>
>>17702637
Hey I'm not initiated into the brotherhood but I am a surpreme architect and I love my calling with a passion
>>
>>17702812
Right on dude, I always thought that would of been an interesting thing to do
>>
>>17702786
I will add that there is MUCH more, for those who wish to go deeper. A repository of thousands of book able to be mailed at your home, the search for enlightenment and becoming a better man.
>>
>>17702637
How did you join? Do you know anything about masonry in Britain?
>>
File: m007-01.gif (23KB, 434x454px) Image search: [Google]
m007-01.gif
23KB, 434x454px
>>17702863
The Grand Lodge of England is actually the governing body of all Masonry.

To join you must petition a lodge to join. I joined by asking a good friend who was a mason how I would go about joining, also my grandfather was a mason so it was something I had researched for many years.

It starts with you asking.
>>
Why is it all the masons I have met in my life are lower middle class republicans, who are incidentally not that bright either. What happened to you guys?
>>
>>17702882
My grandfather was a mason as well. How would you petition a lodge without knowing any members?
>>
>>17702891
Im assuming most of the masons you have met are from where you live and reflect the general population of that location. I am a liberal with a college education and am firmly middle class with a mortgage and car payments and the whole shebang. Many of the brothers in my lodge who are younger are all liberal and alot of the older men, as most are because masonry wasnt very popular in the 70s and 80s due to conspiracy theories, they are more conservative. I've met masons who are dull and some who are very bright.

Masons are just like any other people.
>>
>>17702899
Look up your local lodge, somewhere you should find an email or phone number of either the current master or secretary. Contact that with your intentions and that will begin th review process.
>>
>>17702797
*cubicle fucking moron
>>
how do you become a mason? can you talk about it IRL?
>>
>>17702637
Do you know many Masons that you would consider to be enlightened?
>>
>>17703013
I sort of answered that
>>17702882
>>17702906

Unless thats not what you mean.

>>17703017
I've met a few who seem to be more enlightened then most people you encounter. I've also met a few who will never get a a handle on their ego. But many masons do try and hold themselves to higher standards then your average person.
>>
File: 2ff91cf0.png (11KB, 401x463px) Image search: [Google]
2ff91cf0.png
11KB, 401x463px
Unless this is a secret, what is Lucifers role and place in freemasonry?
>>
>>17703025
what is the significance of the black cube, the checker board floor, and the rose covered cross?

If they are secrets or you don't know that is fine.
>>
What would you give me to explain the true meaning of the first degree tracing board to you?
>>
>>17703026
I could tell you the literal meaning of Ain Sof and what it represents
>>
>>17703040
okay please do.
>>
>>17703025
I meant, would you be able to say all this shit if you weren't posting anonymously on 4chan?
>>
>>17702637
Is it really some le aliums and lizardmen shit or is it just a gentleman's club for LARPing like i've heard?
>>
>>17703059
the aliens and lizard men are only for the elite at the very top
>>
>>17703026
That picture is someone trying to be clever. The OTO has nothing to do with masonry, its an esoteric society founded in america based of the Golden Dawn, the palladium in a medieval grimoire, the illuminati can be found elsewhere like the bildaburg group see
>>17702775

Lucifer was a topic wrote about by Albert Pike who was a Gnostic and involved with like pre throsophy and shit like that. Hes highly controversial in Masonry and the Scotish Rite is separate from conventional free masonry.

That picture is stupid.

>>17703031
The checkerboard floor, and all black and white symbolism from that originating from medieval Europe symbolizes standard dualism of the soul similer to the kinda thing you find in Gnosticism.
The Rose Cross and rosecruciamism is not Masonry, even in the york or scotish right. Thas more golden dawn stuff.

The black cube as far as I know has to do with the Saturn Death Cult. I know tis called the Lucifer stone in meca or whatever but thats also unrelated.

>>17703033
Nothing as I know the meaning of the symbolism. That kind of thing can be found by looking on the internet and is attempted to be explained on youtube and whatever.
>>
>>17703054
Yes, I'm not talking about or giving out any "secrets" of the fraternity.

>>17703059
If you think rituals are larping then the second is closer to the truth but there is a lot of significance to be found in the rituals.
>>
>>17703067
if Lucifer isn't a part of freemasony, neh, the god of freemasonry, then why is there so much satanic symbolism in freemasonry?
>>
I just want to build a better society. Are the masons a good option? They seem nice.
>>
>>17703077
There isnt satanic symbolism used in Masonry, Believing in some sort of god is a requirement but you can belong to any religion you choose. Religion isnt really a large part of whats going on but the body of symbols are ment to be meditated on and incorporated into your life, to make you a better human being.
>>
>>17703067
No nigger, I mean the real meaning that will get you into the level where there are no more degrees.

Of course they might kill you wondering how you found out.
>>
File: Baphomet.png (748KB, 1794x2506px) Image search: [Google]
Baphomet.png
748KB, 1794x2506px
>>17703085
>There isnt satanic symbolism used in Masonry

Explain baphomet and the masonic pentagram then. Templars are a part of masonry and the Templar god is baphomet which is largely considered a depiction of the devil.
>>
>>17703101
That is propaganda by the Vatican, the enemies of the Templars.
>>
>>17703111
Why are the templars enemy of the church if they are supposedly a christian organization?
not defending the church by the way, everyone knows they are corrupt pedophiles.
>>
>>17703101
The so called "Masonic Pentagram" is actually just the symbol for the order of the easter star, the female version of freemasonry, used to be for wives and daughters but now any women can join.

Look the 5 pointed star is an ancient symbol that means many things to many different groups. Its not satanic, its acutally one of the oldest symbols of protection on earth.

Also yea maybe the historical knights templar worshiped baphomet but theres only minimal links between the Knights Templar and Masonry.

The Modern degree of knights templar is the the last degree of the York Rite and is only open to christians. They trace their origin to civil war veterans looking for something to do with their time
>>
>>17703115
cause the church hired them all to be killed because the churched owed lots of money.
>>
>>17702637
I'm apprentice 1st grade, which recommendations can you give me to become a 3rd master degree?

After been 3rd degree how can I go up in the other degrees?

I'm willing to become 33rd degree
>>
>>17703164
Your phraising makes me doubt you, but just meditate on the symbolism given to you and make proficient work in learning what you need to for your current degree.

Once You are a Master Mason you can petition to join either the York or Scotish Rite, or both.

There are also other masonic bodies.

However if you join the Scottish Rite, you can only progress to the 32nd degree. The 33rd degree is honorary and only bestowed to those who further FreeMasonry,

i.e donate money, write a book or become a Grand Master etc.
>>
OP just leave. Freemasonry is not what is once was. Once it included great men such as presidents, industry giants and freethinkers. Now its just a hangout for old people and thrillseekers.
>>
>>17703185
>phraising
>>
>>17703255
I've had a great time so far, and Masonry is currently experiencing a revival.

The average age of a Mason in the US is 70, However young men of a wide variety of mindsets are returning.

You're right to say it's not what it once was, but the charities I've become involved in are doing good work and I still believe its a decent vehicle to continue down on my road towards enlightenment.
>>
>>17702760
It's all on the internet dude. Let me save you some time. Your club worships Baphomet.
>>
>>17703164
>Implying there are not 360 degrees in a circle.

Holy shit is /x/ dumb.

>I'm 3rd degree! I know secrets!
>>
File: liquidmirrortelescope.gif (152KB, 520x338px) Image search: [Google]
liquidmirrortelescope.gif
152KB, 520x338px
>>17703292
this, you need to be 333rd degree before you start learning the juicy stuff.
>>
This is a reply to byproduct Freemasonry I need several packages unto the supported by God sigil *# (+) note biohazard at this time. I will suggest a nine surpremacy orders by surpreme architect master Mason completed by God himself. War
>>
>>17703307
This is a shitpost.
>>
>>17703185
Considering Masonry's connection with Rosicrucianism in the past, do you happen to know anything about what the new age and esoteric communities call "auras"? I first stumbled across mention of them in a Rosicrucian writing. In an attempt to disprove them I ended up learning how see them myself and now I require more information. I believe them to be how we visually interpret the human bioelectromagnetic field via the magnetically sensitive cryptochrome proteins in our eyes, but that's just a theory.
>>
>>17703315
Wow lot of shitposts since last I checked, As a Mason no auras are not involved in the things we do.

As someone interested in Mysticism and the occult yes I believe auras are our electromagnetic field, as the entire universe is nothing but vibrating energy.

there are some good books I can tell you about later for you to check ut, my kindell isnt with me at the moment and I cant recall their titles
>>
>>17703378
any freemason books not written by manly hall or albert pike? any Rosicrucian books?
>>
Quick question how much are each degree I'm researching and need some help
>>
>>17703403
$25
>>
>>17703378
That would be fantastic when you get the chance, I'm starved for more mystic information on auras at the moment and I think that's why I've hit a roadblock in seeing past the etheric layer.
>>
>>17703421
I used to be into new age stuff and I heard that auroras was the excess energy of your spirit radiating into the physical world. I heard it also acted as a barrier between you and malevolent spiritual entities that want to feast on your soul.
>>
>>17703403
About tree fiddy.
>>
>>17703398
the VAST majority of books by masons FOR masons are not written by those too. My Grand Lodge has a library of thousands of titles.

>>17703403
I dont get what you are asking, there is no fee to earn a degree, just yearly dues if that is what you mean.

>>17703421
I dont know about
>>17703441
As I am not into "new age" bs.

But Long meditations helped me a lot in the beginning when I was fucking with enochian stuff
>>
>>17703421
I Just remembered and was able to look it up
The Subtle Body Practice Manual by Cyndi Dale
is the best scientific and neo occult take on auras and the electromagnetic make up of our bodys and the universe
>>
>>17703474
>My Grand Lodge has a library of thousands of titles.

only masons can check those out right?
>>
Okay this is OP checking out for awile. I'll get back on later and answer any serious questions I see.
>>
>>17703517
Can I check out those lodge books if I'm not a mason?
>>
>>17703441
I've heard the same definition, but I knew that was bullshit the second I heard it since we already have machines that can detect the field around our bodies and that's based on magnetism. Were it "soul energy" we wouldn't be able to detect it like that I don't think.
>>
>>17703494
Today OP was not a faggot.
>>
>>17702899
somtimes they openly recruit they had a booth at the local county fair few years now few tables down from the tea party people
>>
>>17703101
that particular Baphomet is a poor choice look closely the light moon is raised over the dark.
their is hermetic snakes (associated with medicine or healing) in it is lap and a inverted pinnacle (wiccan seal) on its forehead. looks like someone took the Pagan Pan (sex god) and put a mix of religious symbols on it
>>
>>17703282

>but the charities I've become involved in are doing good work and I still believe its a decent vehicle to continue down on my road towards enlightenment.

So you believe that doing good works or an esoteric experience is the best path to enlightenment? How can you best describe enlightenment? Is it being in contact in your god or accepting and living out your life in some harmony with nature ect. Also are you still an Atheist after all this or what has changed to your mindset and worldview. Im sorry i had to ask you so much i tried to condense everything as best i could since I actually wanted to join freemasonry a long while back but though it would endup a fruitless endeavour. Your insight would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>17703101
Not used in Masonry. Templars are not a part of Masonry. And the Templars were Catholic.
>which is largely considered a depiction of the devil.
That doesn't make it true, though.

>>17703111
The Vatican weren't Templar enemies. They stood up for them against the French. It just didn't help much.
>>
>>17702882
>The [United] Grand Lodge of England is actually the governing body of all Masonry.
No it isn't. It's the guiding light, but it governs nothing but itself.

>>17703520
Yes, they're freely available.
>>
>>17703857
>Templars are not a part of Masonry.

they most certainly are
>>
>>17703903
Nope. That was fabricated by "Chevalier" Andrew Ramsay in the 1730s ('34?) to make himself look good.
It did inspire a lot of Masonic Templary, mind.
>>
>>17703911
then why is the york rite end with you becoming a templar?
>>
>>17703912
why does I mean
>>
>>17703912
>>17703914
Because that's the way the Yanks have their system? As i said, Masonic Templary is a thing, but the Knights Templar have no connexion to Freemasonry.

For the "York Rite" in the USA, they adopted the Home States system where Templar followed Royal Arch due to the candidate needing the password of the HRA (for no good reason. That's why a few places have changed it so you don't need HRA to join KT). So that's why it's considered "last" in the grouping (which are all sovereign and individual).
>>
Does it suck to sit on a mountain of knowledge, knowing that you can't tell anyone, and even if you could, no one would believe you?
>>
>>17703947
Why couldn't you tell anyone?
>>
>>17703127
>Its not satanic, its actually one of the oldest symbols of protection on earth.
Except that is wrong

it is only good when the pentagram is face up
>>
>>17703956
back in the olden days freemasons killed snitches.
nowadays they pull strings so you can't get a job or a loan or whatever else.
>>
>>17703127
>The so called "Masonic Pentagram" is actually just the symbol for the order of the easter star
It's actually from (in Masonry) the sacred symbol located in the centre of the lodge. But Yanks and Scots got confused and replaced it with a G for some reason.

>>17703960
>back in the olden days freemasons killed snitches.
Not really, though. William Morgan may have been some overzealous New Yorkers, or it may have been a publicity stunt. Either way, the rituals like you're referring to have been published openly since the late-late-1600s (in Scotland. Early 1700s in England).
Besides, the rituals aren't a mountain of knowledge anyway. Just starting points.
>>
>>17702648
The masons and AMORC really aren't that different. Any one who says otherwise has a preconceived bias. They're all just western forms of occulted eastern knowledge, each with its own icon pack of symbols to teach what is ultimately the exact same thing. The end goals of the mystery schools are where the differences really start to show through. I forget what AMORC's is, but higher degree masons form smaller groups to try and manifest a 'god', or what have you.

If you consider AMORC ''new age shit'' then the freemasons, even with there longer history backing them up, are pushing out just as many 'good vibes, man'. There are many paths to the same narrow road.
>>
>>17702648
http://www.bota.org is pretty good.
>>
>>17703979
>The masons and AMORC really aren't that different. Any one who says otherwise has a preconceived bias.
Or have been a member of both and found the latter to just be a cash grab in return for photocopies.
>but higher degree masons form smaller groups to try and manifest a 'god'
Wut. I think you need to lay off the Yugioh pipe.

>>17703984
Seconded.
>>
Why did I feel so terrible after I was initiated? Was it the oath? Fear of the unknown?

Kinda interested in re-joining.

Would my lodge re-admit me if I demitted?
>>
>>17702637
Master Mason here. Did you freak out during the Hiram Abiff part? I'm assuming your state does that similar blindfolded ritual where they demand the password. I was gonna kill one of the brothers until someone whispered "don't worry" in my ear.
>>
>>17704048
>Fear of the unknown?
Probably that. Did you even read back through the ceremony?
>Would my lodge re-admit me if I demitted?
Of course.

>>17704056
Man, I am so jealous of the way Americans do it with the costumes. For us the retrospect is delivered static until you're carried around.
Though i do have some ideas for an even better way to deliver that, but it'd involve restructuring a lot of the ritual.
>>
>>17704082
>Did you even read back through the ceremony?
Eventually, online.
>>
>>17704088
And you still felt worried?
Maybe just not your cup of tea?
>>
>>17703286
U r an idiot, not OP but u realize half of those "facts" are bs that paranoid/schizophrenic conspiracy theorists make up to try n tie everything together even if it doesn't add up they will try to make it so.. you can't believe everything on the internet, go ahead n join the lodge if u wish to find out yourself lol... Masons were originally there to protect the knowledge of the holy grail not to be "oh mah gahd illerminatty clubhouse"
>>
>>17702812
Supreme architect?
>>
>>17704101
It was much more than feeling worried, more like PTSD, though, I personally thought it was a unique experience.

But I couldn't shake the negative thought of it, for over a month. At some points, I felt like I disobeyed God.

I've researched a bit about Masonry, and it all seems in-line with my interests.
>>
>>17704126
Weird. Maybe read "Belief and Brotherhood" by Revd. Neville Barker-Cryer to try and assuage your concerns?
>>
>>17704134
>Belief and Brotherhood
Will do, thanks
>>
>>17703066
Found the person who's whole "knowledge" on this is from YouTube vids made by paranoid twats who have no idea what they are talking bout.
>>
>>17704126
>disobeyed God

And that you did, lad.

That you have done and more.
>>
>>17703077
That's not satanic.. people who claim that ALL the symbols are satanic need to realize masonry has been around LONG before most of this new shit, and also the twats on YouTube try so hard to tie random Shit together that they claim it's all satanic when in reality it's not.
>>
File: 1344379696724.gif (538KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
1344379696724.gif
538KB, 300x222px
>>17704152
>That you have done and more.
>>
>>17704152
How?
>>
>>17704161

It matters not. The serpent and the apple, the morning star, the gift of fire, they are all analogous and in contempt of God's design for Mankind.

You serve the Demiurge, not God.

Masons will be underlings of a false god, sucking demon cock for the rest of eternity. This is the price they pay for a single lifetime of debauchery.

Was it worth it, squares?
>>
>>17703307
Nigga r u retarded?
>>
>>17702637
I have interests in mysticism, esotericism, and in particular Gnosticism. Years ago I wanted to find the truth of Christianity, and wonder about all those secret gospels.

Of course do not answer anything you cannot.

I assume the G stands for gnosis, although I have other theories. So some theories say, oh Freemasons are gnostics, and then they say thats luciferian, and bad. Yet freemasons refer to God as the grand architect? That sounds closer to the demiurge, not the real God.

What is Freemasonry's connection to gnosticism? What about the Cathars? Is the grand architect the gnostic demiurge, or is it just similar language but different?

My apologies if I ask too much, or said something I should not.
>>
>>17704192
>Source: Your arse
>>
>>17704230
>I assume the G stands for gnosis
It can, if you mean it in the theosophical sense, not the fanfic sense. It's not meant to be a G, but it stands for God, geometry, and a bunch of other stuff like that.
>Yet freemasons refer to God as the grand architect?
Grand Architect is a placeholder name. As in, instead of having individual members saying Jesus Christ, Allah, Vishnu, Dagda, and so on, we use the catchall term without infringing on the belief of anyone person. Like, there is no Grand Architect as a singular thing, the term has only the value each member gives it.
>What is Freemasonry's connection to gnosticism?
None.
>What about the Cathars?
None.
>Is the grand architect the gnostic demiurge
Not unless that's your religious belief.
>>
>>17702637
>Used to be atheist
Are you some kind of filthy deist or just a dumb spiritual agnostic?
>>
>>17704245
Does the G stand for Generative? Are the rituals related to sexual energy? Does it relate to certain numbers? I'm being vague in my questioning because although I have no connection to the group I don't want to spill something unknowingly.

Is there anything about spiritual entities attacking humans? Is it about developing psychic powers, or siddhis?
>>
>>17704245
Any connection to Pythagoras, or Plato, or Orphic cults in Freemasonry? Any talk or assumption of re-incarnation, or metempsychosis to use a fancy term.

Here is a theory I had years ago when I was more spooked by these things. Freemasonry rituals deal with the building of Solomon's temple. There is the old stories in magic books about Solomon building the temple with demons he bound in a magic ring. I wondered what if the demons are the masons, and the free refers to the demons being made free, or demons that escaped? I know this sounds offensive and out of some bad youtube video. I only mean to get answers since this has been a good thread!
>>
>>17702637
Are you aware that the freemasonry logo means PiG and relates to a real life guy and the son he was forced to have when raped? Freemasonry is probably the most crude and sickening fraternity ever
>>
>>17704312
>A man was raped
It's not rape if he liked it. It's only rape if she trapped him. :^3
>>
>>17704291
>Does the G stand for Generative?
It can, but that's not something we really deal with.
>Are the rituals related to sexual energy?
No.
>Does it relate to certain numbers?
Yea, Gematria is something you could read into it, but there's not a lot in the Craft.
>Is there anything about spiritual entities attacking humans?
Nope.
>Is it about developing psychic powers,
Sadly no.
>or siddhis?
Kinda? That means enlightenment/understanding, right?

>>17704311
>Any connection to Pythagoras, or Plato, or Orphic cults in Freemasonry? Any talk or assumption of re-incarnation, or metempsychosis to use a fancy term.
Nah. At least, not like that. The Swiss are fond of Neoplatonism, but it's not a huge player.
But reincarnation isn't really in line with Masonic teaching. Which always made me wonder how Hindus handled it.
>There is the old stories in magic books about Solomon building the temple with demons he bound in a magic ring.
No no, the daemons came after the temple was built, when he'd hooked up with the Queen of Sheba.
The temple was made mostly by Tyrian Phoenicians and Jerusalem locals.
>I wondered what if the demons are the masons, and the free refers to the demons being made free, or demons that escaped?
Again, naw. Not the craziest theory i've heard, but it just doesn't fit in with the actual story.
Free means a couple of things, like free men not in thrall, freedom to travel, free to work, and so on.
>>
>>17704333
Any connection of Freemasonry at Tarot cards? I've come across some theories talking about the fools journey and the 22 arcana being related to the Kabbalah.

Are Freemasons supposed to have any sort of mystical experiences on the path to enlightenment?
>>
>>17704333
Why does the Catholic church not like Freemasons? What went down between the two in the past?

I have Manly P. Halls Secret Teaching of All Ages, I know he wasnt a Freemason when he wrote it, but I recall the two pillars in Masonry, were related to some story of much knowledge being written on one, and the other, by Noah or someone before the great flood or some event when God was going to wipe almost everything out. So it represents trying to hold onto knowledge, perhaps secretly, that predates God trying to punish humankind, so its like disobedience a bit.
>>
>>17704389

The Church disbanded the Templars, executed the leaders and kept everything they own.

Modern day Christianity is a racket.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 300x215px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 300x215px
Tell the Templars, death comes for them. They can't hide from the assassins.
>>
Whence came you?
>>
>>17704349
>Any connection of Freemasonry at Tarot cards?
Funny you ask that. I just read Michel Jaccard's paper on Masonic tarot last night.
Short answer is no. Slightly longer answer is no, but people have tried to make such a connexion, but the Masonic Tarot Deck is a lousy representation of both Tarot and Masonry.
>Are Freemasons supposed to have any sort of mystical experiences on the path to enlightenment?
Nothing in Masonry says yay or nay. So it's up to the individual.

>>17704389
>Why does the Catholic church not like Freemasons?
The church was feeling pretty threatened by all the enlightenment groups of the 18th century, so it lashed out at Masonry, since it had so many Catholics and Protestants as members together in harmony. The Vatican thought (wrongly) it was trying to replace the church. Whereas the truth is that Masonry is supplemental to religion, not a part of any.
>So it represents trying to hold onto knowledge
Certainly one valid interpretation. They weren't secret, though. One was stone and the other brass to survive either flood or fire.

>>17704397
>The Church disbanded the Templars, executed the leaders and kept everything they own.
No, that was the French monarchy. The Vatican defended the Templars and found them innocent. Phillip la Bel didn't care, though, because he wanted to rob them.

>>17704412
Pff, Assassins are the bad guys in the games.
>>
File: fnord.jpg (57KB, 300x422px) Image search: [Google]
fnord.jpg
57KB, 300x422px
This is now the Thread theme music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMOsLAz4II4

Dear OP, recently there have been several people on here telling me to read a certain book on the mysteries of the Scottish Rite: and Freemasonry.

I thought I had the book, bookmarked in my browser. It is a recent book maybe from 2014-now can you tell me the name of the book? it was very popular with Masons, because it had a lot of stuff that normally took people years to learn.

Just cannot remember the book name or writer.
>>
>>17704413
Good podcast, that.

>>17704477
Bridge to Light by Rex Hutchens? Though that's a bit older.
>>
>>17704493
>Bridge to Light by Rex Hutchens

Nah it has a diff cover. :( any more ideas?

This one it seems, is recent and stirred up controversy I think it also had the history of the Illuminati from the french revolution and Adam Weishaupt - in relationship to Masons.

I remember the book had a Greenish Tint on the cover theme.
>>
I think it was Scottish Rite but not 100%
>>
>>17704511
Only thing like that would be The Secret School of Wisdom. But that's nothing to do with the A&AR.
>>
>>17704585
Thx bro.
>>
You're in a satanic cult, get out while you can still ask jesus to forgive you
>>
How exactly does one join the freemasons
>>
>>17704704
>You're in a satanic cult
Except not.

>>17704720
Ask a member you know, or just apply on the website.
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 640x878px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 640x878px
>>
>>17704730
Sure? I mean, if it's just a lodge, who really cares. But if it's especially pretty then go take pics. Get a tour or something.
>>
>>17702669
aren't you supposed to not talk about your little child-rapist club to goys ?
>>
>>17702669
>The scottish rite is more "mystical" then other areas are. The council of cryptic masons is also deeply involved with enlightenment.
Heh, you're certainly not in them yet. A&AR *should* be more mystical, but I'll let you wait and see.
God help you if you're in the Union states. Confederates got the good stuff.
>>
>>17702648

Yes if you want real spirituality involving the devil go for it you asscunt
>>
>>17704232

Same goes for you asscunt
>>
File: 3453553.jpg (31KB, 480x369px) Image search: [Google]
3453553.jpg
31KB, 480x369px
Theres a lodge in my town
Would it be cool if I went in and politely asked questions?
Not saying they give a fuck about me, but im a paranoid android scared of being watched.
>>
>>17704834
Nah, i prefer proof instead of, "I don't like them! They worship things i also don't like or understand!"

>>17704835
Yea, no problem. You might have to ring the secretary to make sure someone is there, though, since normally the building is only open for meetings and practices.
>>
File: serveimage.png (34KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
34KB, 125x124px
>>17702696
Fuck you masonic trash. You brothers stole all your knowledge from the true people of this plane. You all are selfish pricks who think youre going to control things when the puppeteer decides to collapse. You should be helping everybody but you dont give a crap about anybody or anything but your bastardized illusion of reality. Eat Shit
>>
>>17705378
Oh, are we RPing now?
>>
>>17702637
Do you have to be religious to join? If so, why?
>>
>>17705401
You have to have belief in a supreme being. That doesn't necessarily mean religious.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
This was posted in another thread have no idea if this is freemason but the op's grandpa (which he got this from) had freemason friends so do you know anything? This is only the first lage theres more
>>
OP here, wow this topic exploded but I'll attempt to answer what I can.

>>17703670
No they dont, those tables arent recruitment. If it was a fair that was the masonic child ID program, to help prevent lost and stolen children at those events.

>>17703761
Well the doing good work is just about trying to make myself a better person. One of the goals of Masonry is to make men better, to refuse to lower yourself to the shit in the world but to make it rise to your level. that of a gentlemen.

How could I describe enlightenment? there have been thousands of teachers before me who dont even give a good description on that, Im gonna have to pass. No Im not an atheist I believe the sum total of the energy of the universe has its own consciousness that wea re a fragment of. To me that is god.

>>17703879
While the state I live in, In America Has its own Grand Lodge, the Grand Lodge of england sets the tone that much of the world uses.

>>17703879
Thats not true.

>>17703959
Well a "pentagram" is not a five pointed star and youre looking at it through the lens of "muh satan means this" which is a bad way to interpret symbols.

>>17703988
You are wrong.

>>17704048
Idk why you feel terrible, are you catholic? catholic church hates masonry.

Yes your lodge will take you back.

>>17704056
Sounds like you need to calm the fuck down. But yes I was thrown violently, even though I knew it was coming it was still a blast.

>>17704088
Then you didnt really give it a try....
>>
>>17705488
Yea, saw that. It's not Masonic. Beautiful work, though. As someone who makes shit with chainmaille, i couldn't imagine trying that for a book.
>>
>>17705489
>the [United] Grand Lodge of england sets the tone that much of the world uses.
Of course, but no sovereign jurisdiction is obligated to follow it. Otherwise we wouldn't have the tremendous variety we do.

And what wasn't true, and what was i wrong about, brother?
>>
>>17704245
Yo, dont hijack my shit if you dont know what youre talking about....

>>17704333
pretending to be OP

>>17704413
From the West, Traveling East.

>>17704424
Dude you should at least advertise yourself as someone else.

>>17704477
Do you mean Morals and Dogma? there are literally thousands of books on Masonry.

>>17704511
Guess I dont know which you mean then.

>>17704720
Thats been asked and answered already. Petition a lodge, also no you cant join online.

>>17704726
You cant join via a website.

>>17704799
Youre an Idiot.

>>17704812
Yea I've herd that. I'll make of it what I will.

>>17704835
Well if youre paranoid I cant help you but I advise contact your local Lodge.

>>17705378
The Masons fund so many charities its crazy, you clearly do not know what you are talking about.

>>17705401
You must believe in a god if your choice but more importantly the immortality of the soul. I however do know brothers that are for the most part agnostic. We wont take atheists.

>>17705488
I dont know what that is but it could be some form of cipher book.
>>
>>17705494
Uh I think I mislinked that reply. I was saying its not true that anyone can take books from the Grande Lodge's Library. At least in my jurisdiction.
>>
>>17705509
>Yo, dont hijack my shit if you dont know what youre talking about....
Apologies for the hijack, but i do know what i'm talking about.
>Dude you should at least advertise yourself as someone else.
Yea, my bad, sorry. Other thread said you were gone, and i was bored.
>You cant join via a website.
You can apply via one, though. Usually the GL one for your jurisdiction. But private lodges sometimes have a function.

>>17705516
Oh right, i thought he meant check out as in have a look at them. Not check them out from the library, which yea, often members can't even do that.
>>
>>17705519
Well I the gnostic tradition is very alive in masonry.

Considering you need a brother to advocate for you I'd be suprised if you could apply online. Considering to even sign up for mailing groups you gotta print the application offline and mail it in.
>>
>>17705519
I will say I agreed with the majority of your answers though.
>>
>>17705520
>Well I the gnostic tradition is very alive in masonry.
Really depends on your definition. If you're a Guenonian, it's really only France, even though the Swiss laud him.
Otherwise in like PW Rite for USA, there's nil.
>Considering you need a brother to advocate for you I'd be suprised if you could apply online.
I suppose i did oversimplify it. You can apply online, where they will then contact you for the full process.
>>
>>17705489
What you can say about European Continental orders, like the Grand Orient of Italy? Or lodges that accepts atheists?
>>
>>17702760
start a thread once you've been through the chair, until then you are trying to dress up nothing for kudos on the internet. May be time to reflect on the previous degrees to see if this is a decent way to be acting
>>
im considering becoming a mason what and how would i go about doing it and why?
>>
Have you heard of a man named Donald Marshall?
>>
>>17706634
google search and email them, why? so you can seem cool and mysterious on the internet and get a decent meal/drunk once a month
>>
OP, you do realize that those 13 families aren't the real bloodlines?

Also what's your opinion on "The Law of One"?
>>
>>17706678

elaborate
>>
>>17704333
The G stands for gnosis
There are sexual rites
There are important numbers
There are spiritual entities
There are psychic powers

Lol go sit on your cane tubal
>>
>>17702637
How many licks does it take till you get to the center of the?
>>
>>17702637
Hey there Freemason, I've got a question: why would you offer answers on a board like /x/? Not to discredit /x/, but it's obvious it's a place where a lot of fictional bullshit is allowed. For a status like yours to answer questions and semi-reveal internal ideas of the Freemasons and possibly answer to questions of rituals, it all sounds like your just a guy who read up a lot on the Freemasons instead of a guy who really takes it all seriously.
>>
Useful idiots
https://redice.tv/red-ice-radio/sions-army-the-freemasons
>>
You should not have posted here templar, hashashin will prevail
>>
Old man from Mountain still reigns
>>
>>17702637
why do masons find it so important to keep secrets. its fucking bullshit. i think its all needs to be torn down. but they must be part of an elite connection. because if they were not somebody would of destroyed their gay little club by now. its all rich people too and they all get each good jobs its should be against the law. its a conspiracy linked with other conspiracies masons are assholes and don't care about the common people or the good for man.
>>
>>17706825
Lol they literally founded democratic republicanism fuckwit.
>>
>>17706868
>democratic republicanism

you think that is a good thing ?
>>
>>17706868
i already knew that what kind of idiot are you or what kind of idiot do you take me for ? the masons are no good. thats why they are so secretive . they have to keep themselves secret because they are no good.
>>
>>17706549
Continental ones are great when regular. The others though, are not Masonry.

>>17706729
>Source: Your arse.

>>17706825
>why do masons find it so important to keep secrets.
It's quality control from the operative guilds. The means of recognition had to be secret, otherwise any feckless idiot could pretend to be a journeyman mason without the knowhow, and that could be disastrous for job and the reputation of the actual masons.
>>
>>17702637
I am 35, I dove deep into Christianity, Judaism(the Torah and legends of the Jews), Read the BagavadGita, Quran, Havamol, et. al..

I am torn about Masons. My grandfather was one but I never met him, only stories. I believe in good and evil and mostly Gnostic.

I would want to pursue Masonry for Personal and Human enlightenment. To actually accomplish a change before leaving here. Ahould I pursue Masonry, which order and why?

Also, I know Masons. They are derpy good ole boys who protect one another no matter what. I understand that this is by oath. Why does it appear that brothers are supoorted no matter how ridiculous one may act, right or wrong and no seeming attempt for them to better themselves or Brothers to hold them to a higher standard due to their actions?

What is any oath is sworn and or to whom or what?

Thanks in advance my friend. I wish I could talk to my Grandfather about this.
>>
>>17707588
Yea, sounds like something you might enjoy.
>protect one another no matter what. I understand that this is by oath.
It's not meant to be unconditional. You're supposed to reasonably help a brother in his lawful endeavours, if there is no detriment to yourself. That's about it. If they step out of line, then they're toast, and should be held to higher standard.
>What is any oath is sworn and or to whom or what?
The oaths are things like, "I promise not to be a dick, not to abuse the system, to be dutiful to Her Majesty, and to try and better myself." The to whom bit is up to you.
>>
Don't the upper degree masons lie and mislead the lower level ones, making them believe in a false ideology? Do you think that is the case concernng your... enlightenment?
>>
>>17707617
Interesting, thanks for that
>>
>>17707636
No. That would be pointless and contrary to Masonry. That notion comes from a dude in the 1870s saying that people who think they know everything are lying to themselves.
>>
what's the relationship of you guys with the rosicrucians?
>>
>>17707790
Pretty good.
>>
>>17702637
>I won't share direct "secrets"

Then why did you start this thread?
We all know the popular stuff about freemasonry, /x/ and /pol/ have these threads on a daily basis.

Come back if you will share secrets!
>>
>>17709035
You must be pretty new if you don't know where to find the "secrets."
>>
>>17709040
>You must be pretty new if you don't know where to find the "secrets."

What did he mean by this?
>>
whats the plan for Denmark?
>>
>>17709064
That they're all freely available online, dingus. On that Dutch website. The "secrets" are just salutes and modes of recognition. They don't mean a whole lot.
>>
>>17709098
Then why the heck do we have this fucking thread?!

Also it means OP suck dicks 24/7
>>
>>17709098
>On that Dutch website.

You mean this http://www.stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html ?
Very interesting.
>>
>for the job
So these assholes do have some kind of agenda they are trying to do , what is it. I dont get it like it has to be more than becomming enlightened or illuminated . i think they are rich assholes exploiting or prolonging capitalism . and they want to create some kind of steuctured society for everyone or themselves so they are just control freaks i hope they die.
>>
>>17709102
The secrets and rituals are meant to be pretty minor. Most people don't realise that.

>>17709164
That's the one. I know even Grand Lodge guys who make use of it. Easier than talking to other jurisdictions, after all.
>>
>>17703517
I have a few, if I may.
How much are the yearly dues rougly? Hundreds, thousands?

I believe in a central higher power, but also practice/have practiced demonology, runework, etc and I suppose would partially consider myself polythiestic, despite also believing in said central power. Would this fit in, or should I seek other company? I'm open to learn the truth if you have it.

Lastly, those books you guys have, are they all just for the path of enlightenment, or do you have some on the arcane?
>>
>>17709726
I'll hop in since OP is away (and seems to be hamming everything up, yes I am higher than you OP don't get butthurt).

Subs vary lodge to lodge mine are £190 a year then I pay £22 a month for my meal and wine (optional but recommended).

Don't get to hung up on which higher power you believe in or if you believe in several (inb4othermasonsrage). As long as you believe you are accountable to something you will be fine.

In terms of books we have all sorts, blue lodges (regular masonry) tend to have boks pertaining to masonry. I know that sounds stupid but lots of it is analysis and different ways of doing things.

The more interesting books can be found in the side orders, of which there are a fair few. That sounded very cryptic but wasn't meant to be, any organization that has been around for a long time will have interesting books desu
>>
>>17710173
why was desu added to my post? Damn weeaboo crap
>>
File: ancient-masonic-apron.jpg (321KB, 1600x1231px) Image search: [Google]
ancient-masonic-apron.jpg
321KB, 1600x1231px
OP here again, sorry I bailed yesterday. The time I thought I was going to be able to use to do this was eaten up.

I'll answer some of the questions that are posted. If there is enough interest I will make another thread.

>>17705538
Well it depends on A. who your brothers are and their interests. Plus what lodge you belong too, there is a revival movement in my state where we use the traditions and ritual as they were written in the 1700s including meditation built into the ritual. Plus the Scottish rite is extremely inspired my the mystery traditions.

>>17704291
The G can stand for many things. The "typical" answers given are commonly thrown around, we do have specific things that it represents however.

>>17706549
I'm from the U.S and am not entirely aware of all the various orders in Europe, as there are so many, sorry.

>>17706576
What am I trying to dress up? I'll let you know that I was Master of Ceremonies this year, as I was only made a mason just prior to the last election of officers and shortly after was appointed to my position. Why would coming back after I've been master effect what I am doing here? I'm just trying to clear up COMMON misconceptions commonly seen on /x/. I havnt shared any Masonic secrets or broken my obligation. I feel I'm only trying to help. But here you are trying to tell me what is "decent". Take your false superiority elsewhere.

>>17706634
I've answered that at least twice now. Look up your local lodge, you can email the master/secretary or go before a scheduled meeting and talk to the brothers if no one you know is a Mason.

>>17706647
No

>>17706678
The 13 families are all involved in the plan commonly know as "the new world order" and there are many more families and groups of people and corporations/think tanks and banks involved. If you are referring to some other illuminati then cool for you, and I dont really care about any so called "blood lines" only in paying attention to current global events.
>>
OP please stop misspelling so many words. You're making us look uneducated.
>>
>>17706729
Psychic powers and sex rites huh? Enjoy continuing to live in a world of fairy tales.

>>17706768
But I haven't revealed any of the secrets I have sworn to keep to myself and only share with brothers. I take it very seriously. All I am doing is attempting to clear up misconceptions held among conspiracy theorists.

>>17706786
As far as I am concerned that man has read to much Dan Brown.

>>17706825
Firstly I'll start by asking you do you think its important to keep your best friends or family's secrets? How would you feel if they went around telling your personal details? Its partly an exercise in trust and something that binds us together.

Secondly, no you don't have to be wealthy. If you can pay the dues then you're wealthy enough. I know at least one janitor that is a mason, and a gentlemen he is. We take upstanding men from any social caste or background.

Thirdly do you have any idea how much Masons raise for charity or the work they're involved in? Building up the community is one of the most important things one can do Masonicaly.

>>17707161
Better then tyranny or a monarchy.

>>17707175
How are they "no good' you assume anyone with secrets are up to no good?

>>17707588
Well the Masons are a great way to give back to the community and attempt to perfect yourself as a Man.
However you are wrong about brothers being supported if they are up to "no good." If I get arrested, assault someone or generally conduct myself in a poor fashion I will be expelled from the brotherhood. We always strive to hold ourselves to a higher standard. However masons are just regular people for the most part and are prone to make mistakes like anyone

Oaths are sworn for lots of things not just to be a mason. For example all doctors and elected members of government swear oaths. You make our oath while your hands are placed on the holy book of YOUR CHOICE.
>>
>>17707636
No that is a common misconception. As one increases in rank to Master Mason more symbolism is revealed to you but to lie to the lesser degrees would make no sense and ruin the point of it all.

Also Master Mason is the highest degree in Masonry, the 10 degrees of the york rite, the 33 of the Scottish are all ceremonial and no honor is considered Higher then that of the 3rd degree. Also they are "concurrent bodies" and not actually masonry proper. Slimier to the Shriners and other groups.

>>17707617
You swear to obey the monarch of England over there? Huh I spose that is not that odd as a Nobel is the defacto leader of Masonry over there. Interesting.

>>17707790
Nothing official or even unofficial, however many men have belonged to both orders.

>>17709035
To clear the many misconceptions held about masonry in a place where questions are often asked.

>>17709040
Non masons always think they know more then actual Masons.

>>17709096
American Masonry has no "plans" for Denmark.

>>17709102
I said in the original post this wasnt for sharing "secrets"

>>17709098
>>17709164
That website may contain fractions or snippets of rituals from various times, I havnt given it a thorough once over but Ive already found large errors in the scripts

>>17709237
So helping others and networking is evil? Well did you know colleges will help you find jobs? If you ever go and join any social fraternity they will also help you find jobs, as will the government if you take a civil service exam, how does that make something a defacto evil organisation.

A. Not all Masons are rich, however middle-upper middle class white guys are the major demographic.

B. Why cant searching for enlightenment or illumination not be enough? Its been enough for societies and religions the world over for millenia.
>>
>>17709726
>>17709726
My yearly dues are $75 U.S dollars.

You can pray to whichever god you believe and take your oath on any holy book. I'd however keep the demonology to yourself. Not that you'f get kicked out but itd scare many regular masons who have little if any esoteric leanings.

I for example practice ceremonial enochian magic as a meditation exercise but I mostly have to keep that to myself.

Also most of the books are not "arcane"

>>17710173
What am I hamming up?, also I'll just throw in no you are not "higher" then me. If you are a master of a lodge or a knight templar you'll still know that the honor of Master Mason is considered the highest achievement. The simple white apron is considered to be just as high as any officer or grand officer. That's just masonic etiquette 101 so take your self importance elsewhere.

You are correct though the majority of esoteric topics are found in the concurrent bodies and the various reading courses you can sign up for through your grand lodge.
>>
>>17702637
Do you consider the requirement to be free should be amended to not consider studying at a university as being indentured?

Because I wanted to join but then read that if you are a student you are considered to be in servitude to your university and therefore could not join. Bit annoying, seeing as how with the course I'm taking I will be middle aged before I stop studying

Also is there an official international society somewhere? Because in my country there are I think three societies each with their own committees and their lodges are nearby but different as far as I can tell, and I'm not sure if any of them are "official"
>>
>>17710260
deal with it? I have a bachelors degree, your level of education and the amount of proof reading one cares to do on 4chan are not linked, unless one cares what others think and I dont.
>>
>>17710360
I have never read anywhere that college loans disqualify you from joining. I have huge student debt as do many of the younger brothers do. We encourage college education and my Grand Lodge even gives out scholarships and grants.

Are you sure some of those lodges arent just concurrent bodies like the york or scottish rite? What country do you currently live in?

But no there is no official international leader.
>>
How can you sleep at night? knowing what know about your little club
>>
>>17710397
>bait receiving serious answer
I sleep very well most of the time and my masonic life often has very little effect on the quality of said sleep.
However knowing the great work I do in my community plus the great work I do on myself could only give me warm and fuzzies
>>
>>17710413
ty m9
>>
OP here, Okay it looks like no one is actively here. I will check back in a couple hours and answer any more questions. If there is enough real interest another thread can be created.
>>
>>17710173
>>17710359
Both are actually really reasonable dues, I seriously don't get where people get the whole "all masons are evil rich people" thing.

There is a lodge just five-ish minutes down the road, I'll have to look into this more. Thanks.
>>
>>17710505
Op still lurking,
Just to add, that is the dues for my current "blue lodge" When I join the Scottish Rite or any other body in masonry I will pay dues to those lodges as well.

Also a second note. Drinking is not a part of Masonry in the U.S nor do we have to pay for the food or fridge being stocked etc.

Every meal before or ice cream after etc. has a donation basket put out for brothers to give what they can when they can. Do we have wine at the Christmas party? sure we do but its not really normal. We do however drink together often just for the fun of it.
>>
>>17710551
I actually don't drink much, if ever, because of my health so that is not a problem haha.
>>
>>17710253
>there is a revival movement in my state where we use the traditions and ritual as they were written in the 1700s including meditation built into the ritual.
Oh, you're in a TO lodge? Still doesn't change the PW Rite, just the adherence to it.
>Plus the Scottish rite is extremely inspired my the mystery traditions.
That really depends on where you are. SJ or NMJ?
>I'll let you know that I was Master of Ceremonies this year,
Well shit that was fast and unusual. To let someone that green into a position normally reserved for PMs is strange.

>>17710346
>You swear to obey the monarch of England over there?
Not just in England, old boy. But any jurisdiction in a monarchy would of course obey the Masonic precept of fealty to their monarch.
>Nothing official or even unofficial
Heh, except for the official groups, you mean?

>>17710359
>My yearly dues are $75 U.S dollars.
Bloody hell that's cheap. Guess i was wrong about the TO/EC bit. And if they're throwing the new guy into a senior position then it doesn't bode well for membership numbers. Ya'll should try and bring up to them about pricing more reasonably.
> also I'll just throw in no you are not "higher" then me
Agreed, but it seems like he was referring to experience.

>>17710360
>Do you consider the requirement to be free should be amended to not consider studying at a university as being indentured?
That really isn't indentured. Plus, there are university lodges to work around student schedules.

>>17710551
>Drinking is not a part of Masonry in the U.S
Hah, I know what state you're in then. Because it sure as heck is in others.
>nor do we have to pay for the food or fridge being stocked etc.
Huh, but there are benefits.
>>
>>17702637
Can Black/Brown people become free mason's? I heard no.
>>
>>17702637
There's a Masonic Lounge in my town, should I check it out? I heard nowadays anyone that wishes to seek higher knowledge can pretty much join.
>>
>>17704230
Always thought the G stood for Geometry. To kinda keep the whole Architect theme going?
>>
File: cat butt.jpg (82KB, 600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
cat butt.jpg
82KB, 600x1064px
Did you have to kiss the anus of a black cat yet?
>>
>>17702637
In what countries are the freemasons present?

I'm in latin america so I don't know if there are any
>>
>>17711728

Not OP, but they're everywhere.
>>
>>17710825
There's a separate group called Prince Hall Freemasonry for that.

>>17710881
Yes, amongst other things.

>>17711728
Every country excepting some Muslim and African ones.
>>
>>17712206

No, there are Muslim masons. Though you did say "some".
>>
>>17712212
Yea, plenty of Muslim Masons, but jurisdictionally you only have the Grand Lodge of Turkey, of Syria (not anymore), of Lebanon, of Israel/Palestine, and of Egypt. Places like the UAE and Jordan do have private lodges, but they're on American military bases and on the down low.
>>
>>17702637
>'secrets'
You are in a club where a bunch of old men talk about their money and how they can do anything to keep it.
And when you're done with that you fuck and suck until the sun comes up.
Next thread.
>>
>>17702637
Did you find any interesting shreds of deep/useful wisdom while studying with the masons or just studying on your own?
>>
>>17710346
>That website may contain fractions or snippets of rituals from various times

Kek, keep telling that to yourself!

>I havnt given it a thorough once over

Then: OPINION DISCARDED

>but Ive already found large errors in the scripts

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Weakest shill attempt I've ever seen.
Jesus, you're miserable.
>>
>>17712794
He's not all wrong. Most of the rituals there are well out of date and would be unfamiliar to current workings. But they're still good enough for what they are.
Of course if someone wanted to know the actual rituals which are used, they'd just grab them from Lewis or Macoy.
>>
can you share your password with us
>>
>>17702637
So this guy at the gym always introduces himself stating he's a freemason. When talking he often remark he's a freemason. Is he actually a freemason? What is he planning?
>>
Who runs the World?
>>
>>17712853
God>angels>reptilians>greys>illuminati> freemasons>big pharma>governments> people
>>
>>17712844
Possibly. But if he does that he's also a massive douche on the level of a vegan.
>>
>>17712860
so bieber?
>>
>>17712883
A puppet for the system
>>
>>17712888
holy fuck those trips
but we all are in some way tho
>>
>>17712875
Yeah, I confirm he's a douche even when not talking about freemasonry.
>>
just a old persons club so they can feel like there a part of something just alot of secret bullshit and rituals that don't accomplish anything but to make you feel important
>>
>>17712918
>rituals that don't accomplish anything
What would you expect them to accomplish, my profane friend?
>>
File: tools.gif (28KB, 958x845px) Image search: [Google]
tools.gif
28KB, 958x845px
OP here

>>17710669
I'll be upfront for the sake of transparency, I live in NY state and therefor we adhere to the Grand Lodge of NY

> if they're throwing the new guy into a senior position then it doesn't bode well for membership numbers

In NY we have both a Junior and Senior Master of ceremonies as well as a Marshal, a Chaplain and in my lodge an assistant grand lecturer. Who are responsible for a large part of what the MoS does in England for example (I believe) I was entered apprentice half way through a year and passed at the beginning of the next fall schedule. Then spent a year as Fellowcraft before being raised before the election of officers. In that year and a half I only missed one meeting so it maid sense for me to be appointed to Junior Master of Ceremonies as it was between that or Junior Deacon. No past master would sit as junior MoC as in my lodge that position is considered about equal to Junior Deacon. No reason to reserve that for a PM.However many of the older brothers are all past masters and very eager to get us younger guys into officer positions, if we are capable

Also are numbers are actually on the rise, especially in the last decade or so. From an all time low in the 80s/90s

>Not just in England, old boy. But any jurisdiction in a monarchy would of course obey the Masonic precept of fealty to their monarch

That makes sense I was just surprised, as for example we dont swear to obey the President or anything, just the laws of the land.

> Guess i was wrong about the TO/EC bit.
We call it observant masonry. It possible next years dues will go from 75 to 100 for the Blue Lodge but it is up in the air at the moment.

>>nor do we have to pay for the food or fridge being stocked etc.
>Huh, but there are benefits.
Well brothers are expected to leave donations in a wicker basket before meals if they are able, and often that is enough to fund the next meal and the fridge is usually stocked with everything you'd expect.
>>
>>17710825
Upstanding men of every race and creed can join.

>>17710835
Geometry, Gnosis, The Grand Architect. There are many possible interpretations. Masonically we do have our own specific meanings though.

>>17711690
This isnt your Delta Theta Delta house where they haze you, sorry if you still hold resentment about having to do that.

>>17711728
There are Masonic Lodges in many countries, google would be able to give you a better answer.

>>17712206
Prince Hall Masonry IS NOT considered to be legitimate by any grande lodge anywhere.

>>17712229
Except literally no part of your statement is correct.

>>17712231
Um I felt more much like it had been completely worth it when I was raised to the 3rd Degree, once you have the whole set of "tools" to meditate with and have access to so muc more I felt it had worth it on my search for enlightenment.

>>17712794
My opinion is discarded because I dont read the dozen or so languages that website uses? I dont believe you do either.

But considering even that website uses *** at points to restrain the information being presented and the listed dates of some of those cripts are over 70 years old I'm a shill? Believe what you will I guess.

>>17712836
I could but I will not.

>>17712844
I'd say its a toss up. Clearly if he is none of the teachings have sunk in.

>>17712853
Banks. Seriously, banks.

>>17712918
Well like any system of symbolic teachings if you meditate on them you can in all seriousness imporve yourself in many ways as a human beings, like ANY spiritual/mystery/rules and guide for like you get out of it what you put into it.

>OP note, unlike the last two days I actually have time to hang out and answer questions as they come in
>>
>>17713376
>I live in NY state
And you think booze isn't big there? The Westchester and Duchess lodges i've been to have kegs on tap.

And yea, your appointment makes more sense now. For some reason i thought you were more midwest, which is a little bit closer to us where the Deacons do more work (and Stewards, which i find odd). Just hadn't seen Master of Ceremonies used in NY as opposed to Marshal.
>Also are numbers are actually on the rise, especially in the last decade or so. From an all time low in the 80s/90s
Aye, and that is nice. I just hope it's handled better this time. Instead of, "All these members? Sure we can live off dues and never raise them."
>as for example we dont swear to obey the President or anything
Heh, yea, i had a fun debate a while back with some chaps there about being dutiful to the position of sovereign, but they were very against it since they didn't vote for him.
>Well brothers are expected to leave donations in a wicker basket before meals if they are able, and often that is enough to fund the next meal and the fridge is usually stocked with everything you'd expect.
Interesting. I mean, if it works for you, then great.

>>17713395
>Prince Hall Masonry IS NOT considered to be legitimate by any grande lodge anywhere.
It actually is, though. It's not recognised by some US states, but they are for the most part. If you're near White Plains, there's a great PH lodge there. Nice bunch of homies.
>>
>>17713471
>The Westchester and Duchess lodges i've been to have kegs on tap

Interesting. I mean we have some wine during special events but I just considered the lodges in the whole state to be like the ones I've been to in my district.

> Just hadn't seen Master of Ceremonies used in NY as opposed to Marshal.
We have a Marshal as well,they're primarily responsible for making sure the floor work is done correctly, our current marshal was our previous Master actually. My entire job this year was basically to prepare the candidates prior to degrees and assisting with conducting candidates if there were more then one. Our election of officers is coming up and I'm hoping to get Senior Deacon. Theres a good chance I will, theres going to be some interesting position changes, our current Junior Deacon is possibly going to become Junior Warden.

> I just hope it's handled better
I feel good about the direction its going but then again I wasn't around back then.

>i had a fun debate a while back with some chaps there about being dutiful to the position of sovereign

I think "The law of the Land" and "The Grand Lodge" "Your personal Beliefs" among the other things are enough. I dont even think countries with monarchies should swear to the monarch, but that's just me.

>Interesting. I mean, if it works for you, then great.
I should add that the donation basket is just for the regular meals expected before every meetinga and ice cream and what have you. When we plan a steak dinner or a whiskey tasting (we just had one) then you will be expected to sign up a head of time and pay the expected cost, usual 20-50 dollars depending on the event in question.

>Prince Hall Masonry IS NOT considered to be legitimate
>It actually is, though.

Hmm I thought they were considered irregular. I mean I know they EXSIST all over but thought they were self governing and doing their own thing. To my knowledge The Grand Lodge of NY and The United Grand Lodge of England consider them thus
>>
>>17713496
>My entire job this year was basically to prepare the candidates prior to degrees
Interesting. Our Tyler takes care of that.
>and assisting with conducting candidates if there were more then one.
That makes sense. Though i still thought the Stewards did that there.
>Our election of officers is coming up and I'm hoping to get Senior Deacon.
As someone who skipped JD (which is actually pretty massive here), I'd recommend going through the lot. I loathe the idea of rotation, but it really does make sense.
>I dont even think countries with monarchies should swear to the monarch
It really is part of Masonry, though. Not just pro-monarchy in teaching, but in duty.
>I should add that the donation basket is just for the regular meals
Of course. I guess that works better when you have the FB before the meeting. I've dreamed of doing that here, but, "That's not how we used to do it" shite trumps. Looking forward to going to NY in a few days and experiencing that again.
>To my knowledge The Grand Lodge of NY and The United Grand Lodge of England consider them thus
Nope. GLNY is square with them. One of the HRA Chapters (or it might have been an A&AR Valley) had members from a PH lodge who preferred the regular/mainstream appendant bodies.
As for UGLE and the rest, they'll recognise the PH version of a state if that state recognises them first. Which i think means FL, TN, and possibly NM Prince Hall are left in the cold.
>>
>>17713509
>Interesting. Our Tyler takes care of that.
Though we have an impressive and very old sword hanging near a chair outside the outer door, we dont have a Tyler, I think this goes back to when the lodge was at a low in membership. When an EP or FC is waiting during the opening a random brother who is not an officer will wait outside with them and deliver the lines.
Interestingly enough as a fellowcraft a couple meetings where I was the only non Master Mason a couple times I waited alone then delivered the Tylers lines myself. I'd just cause an alarm when I felt like it and waited for a response.

>Though i still thought the Stewards did that there
My lodge doesnt have a steward, though we have the jewels and staves for it theyre not really needed/made use of. Though I know some lodges that do even in the area.

>"That's not how we used to do it"
Man I love showing up early before meetings, hanging out shoot some pool and I often give a hand in the kitchen if needed because I like to cook. My Fiance is at work when our meetings happen so its really great.

>Prince Hall
Well desu my knowledge of prince hall came froma Netflix (maybe history channel) documentary I watched BEFORE I became a Mason.

>Question from me to you
What do you think of the age limit being changed everywhere. With our new Grand Master that took effect in NY
>>
>>17713535
wtf I didnt type out desu...
>>
>>17713535
>Though we have an impressive and very old sword hanging near a chair outside the outer door, we dont have a Tyler
Yea, same here. We've pretty much never had Stewards, and a Tyler is something we have on rare occasion. First to be dropped since he delivers no lines, and the IG can just fake the knocks.
We do always have a stand in for degrees, mind.
>Man I love showing up early before meetings, hanging out shoot some pool and I often give a hand in the kitchen if needed because I like to cook.
Jelly as fuck. My current lodge wouldn't really be suitable, but i did try and institute having dinner at a nearby hotel before meetings, then drinks there afterwards (as we have to drink toasts to Her Majesty, the GM, and visitors/ladies/candidates/etc.). But even though it would have specifically benefited the old guys who don't want to eat late after a meeting, they were the ones who bitched and moaned to stop it.
>What do you think of the age limit being changed everywhere. With our new Grand Master that took effect in NY
As someone who joined at 18 (albeit a Lewis anyway), I'm for it. It made sense to be 21 there because of the drinking age, but other than that, i just don't see a need for the wee gap. Provided they have the means and time to join, it just gives them more time to appreciate and learn about it.
Fun story: A guy here joined at 18, went through the degrees too quickly, then joined a bunch of other orders when the waiting period was up. He then moved to NY at 20, and whilst he could join a lodge, a lot of the appendant bodies wouldn't let him affiliate because he was of their age of majority yet.

>>17713540
It's a wordfilter of "t .b .h". Like how typing 7 used to become "over9000"
>>
File: lvl99.png (9KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
lvl99.png
9KB, 225x224px
Oh you're a 3rd Degree Master Mason? Pfft
Well I'm a level 99 Arcane Mega Master Wizard
>>
>>17713565
>Inner Guard
We don't even have that here. All of those duties are conferred to the JD. The occasions where we use a Tyler are for DDGM or GM visits, or any time we want to be showy, but even then someone is just picked who knows the lines and is not an officer, so usually a PM.

>My current lodge wouldn't really be suitable
Really? Is it that you have a lack of room? Is that related to the tradition of taverns being used as lodges? I'll confess my ignorance on the subject.

Here all lodges have a kitchen and dining room. Our kitchen and dining room are on the third floor of our Lodge down a hall from the Outer Door and staging/prep room.

>Age 18
As someone who joined at 22 myself i was originally against it but for no particular reason. However two things changed my mind before we voted in my Juristiction.

The first being that soldiers who are 18-20 are traveling the world to places where the age is 18 and if they were brothers then theyd be able to go to Lodge Meetings all over the globe and get an experience most of us wont have. Would really strengthen Masonry on a globel level in my opinion.

Secondly, though I dont care what other countries ages are, as I'm American I did care about one fact. That NY was one of the last states to change their minds (as masonry in NY goes back to the colonial days) however we were behind Kentucky in changing our minds and the day thay state is more progressive then NY will make me sick so that changed my mind.
>>
>>17713584
Then your lodge is irregular
>>
>>17713603
>Is it that you have a lack of room?
Basically. It's a shitty old building (with aircon at least, so we don't try in our Templar tabards and cloaks) where the ante-room is our supper room, and barely seats 20. The kitchen in it is... best avoided. And our prep room is part storage next to the lavatory, which made it very difficult to construct a Chamber of Reflection.
Whilst i dream of a new and better lodge building, it would really have been fine to use the hotel down the street. Especially since playing pool there in our dinner suits would have raised the profile for the area. And like you said, it'd be a suitable homage to tradition.
>The first being that soldiers
Ah, good point, i hadn't even considered that one. You do hear a lot about guys joining lodge on tour, and invariably it's the PH GL of Ohio for some reason.
>That NY was one of the last states to change their minds
Hah yes, i'm familiar with the stubbornness of Nyew Yawhkers. But i'm not sure if progressive is the word i'd use about the age restriction.
Guess the next big kerfuffle will be about opening and doing business in the 1st degree.
>>
>>17713649
I meant changing the age was progressive, and there for I believed it was time NY changed as well.
>Old Lodge Building
Interesting, yea there are mostly two types of lodges in NY, old ass falling apart buildings that have been home to masonry for many decades, and new purpose built "mega" lodges where multiple smaller Lodges combine. Though we are currently dealing with a redistricting I am very lucky. The building we are in is 250+ years old but has been very well taken care of. Its a blend of old architecture and modern fixtures, it helps we own the block of buildings and all the store fronts plus one bank pay us rent.

>business on the 1st degree.
But why even would you do that?
>>
>>17713695
>and new purpose built "mega" lodges where multiple smaller Lodges combine.
Heh, I've been trying to get the four superfluous lodges in the area to combine so we can have one small lodge which isn't falling apart. Similar to the one in Sleepy Hollow (i think), with a decent sized lodge room, good sized downstairs for functions, and offices attached for rent to pay for it all.
>it helps we own the block of buildings and all the store fronts plus one bank pay us rent.
You're living the dream, brother.
>But why even would you do that?
To include the EAs. Ours take a lot longer to go through the degrees. Like six months each. So Emulation Rite is focused on doing everything in the 1st degree, and only going higher when needed. Unfortunately that pretty much only ever means for degrees, since we're not allowed to do other work (lectures/debates/goat sacrifice in a volcano) in the 2nd/3rd or Board without calling off during, which makes it feel pointless.
>>
>>17713710
>four superfluous lodges
From what I've gathered most of the lodges that combine only do so as a last resort, and will hang on for dear life.

>Living the Dream
I'm starting to realise that. I also found the letter from the new Grand Master to be very encouraging.

>Ours take a lot longer to go through the degrees
Yea I had herd that, the rumor I herd was that Australia takes years to get to the 3rd Degree.

Hmm as an entered apprentice and a fellow craft I sat in on multiple lectures...Perhaps NY is farther along towards that then in your jurisdiction...interesting.

I however believe all 86 levels of sacrifice should be kept away from any of those who are 1st degree. Cant be trusted after all.
>>
>>17713756
>From what I've gathered most of the lodges that combine only do so as a last resort, and will hang on for dear life.
Ayup. Best part, though? They're all four made up of the same members. So there is literally no reason to keep them going. They're a waste of time on their part, and resources which could be spent on one better lodge, regarding dues, and selling all the buildings to buy one temple without asbestos.
>I'm starting to realise that. I also found the letter from the new Grand Master to be very encouraging.
Totes. He seems to understand stuff which has to be done.
>Yea I had herd that, the rumor I herd was that Australia takes years to get to the 3rd Degree.
It's funny, though, since you guys tend to put a higher burden of qualification on them. Apart from my lodge where i sneaked in several small reforms and programs to give the candidates more to do and have them "earn" the degrees. Not like they knew any better. Just told them they had to do essays, quizes, and memorise more than the catechism, without any of the other guys finding out.
>Hmm as an entered apprentice and a fellow craft I sat in on multiple lectures...Perhaps NY is farther along towards that then in your jurisdiction...interesting.
I'd say so. Even other places working Emulation Rite aren't as restrictive as us. I think it's just something some idiot decided on from a while back which has become tradition. Once I'm grand master, shit will change...
>I however believe all 86 levels of sacrifice should be kept away from any of those who are 1st degree. Cant be trusted after all.
Very much so. It's a whole workplace health & safety thing. The paperwork if they fall in is tremendous...
>>
>>17702637
One question will you push research of genetical engineering in your organization?
if yes Thank you for suport to balance this lack of it
if no i understood your organization have other option in mind.
>>
>>17714997
Yes, but not all.
>>
is the earth flat?
>>
>>17715063
No. Any idiot can see the curve. Only massive idiots deny that.
>>
>>17715067
lol lie
>>
>>17715080
Prove me wrong fagit.
>>
>>17702637
>Bachelors
>Bachelors

Top Kek
>>
>>17703969
Remind me, what gets buried in the sea, where the tide regularly ebbs and flows?
>>
>>17715189
If you want answers to an antient allusion like that, you can google it yourself.
After all, i promised not to disclose the secrets. Nothing about caring if anyone found them out.
>>
>>17702637

Syllable it and begin.
>>
>>17702882
Do you have to be male to join or can you be female?
Can you be of color?
>>
>>17715903
Only men can join. But women can join the female auxillery groups like Order of the Eastern Star, The Order of Amaranth, White Shrines of Jerusalem, some Templar dame thing, and others.
>>
I'm in a small town in Canada. The lodge secretary told me membership was 500$ annually. While I am interested in masonry that is a lot of money for me. Is there a way for non-members to get a taste of masonry without that level of commitment?

That being said, I did not ask when I would be expected to pay membership. I spent a few hours at the lodge and had a good chat with the secretary.
>>
>>17716220
>Is there a way for non-members to get a taste of masonry without that level of commitment?
A different lodge?
The price of membership is meant to maintain commitment.
You're meant to really have made your decision prior to that, so that if you decide to not continue, you've given it a fair shot.
>That being said, I did not ask when I would be expected to pay membership.
When you join. Like, there's a joining fee, and then you'd pay dues for the year. Dining subscriptions might be on top of that.
>>
>>17710359
Ok I'll break this down. your thread has lead me to believe you have only recently become a master mason. Yet you are talking like an expert on the subject (in my opinion to gain favor on the internet). I am simply saying at master mason level you are not privy to anything meaningful. Everything that you know about masonry at this point can be found on google.
>>
Why buy your way into the Scottish rite and breed ignorant ethnic cleansing? Stick with the York.
>>
>>17718528
You really don't have an understanding of the American Rite, eh?
>>
>>17702637
Why did you choose to join?
Thread posts: 274
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.