[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did someone here succesfuly invoke a demon using Ars Goetia ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1680103-amonportrait.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1680103-amonportrait.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
Did someone here succesfuly invoke a demon using Ars Goetia ?
>>
>>17697950
Probably not.
>>
>>17697979
There was that one guy, but he was kind of a twat.
>>
why would someone try to do that
>>
No thanks
>>
File: dog.jpg (60KB, 613x600px)
dog.jpg
60KB, 613x600px
>>17698006
Actually, they prefer "bitch"

>>17698018
Because one is part of many, which is part of one.
LRN 2 SOLOMON.
>>
What do you think you fucking faggot?
>>
Yes, Lord Marbas.Did not follow the KOS's exact instructions, felt it to be dickish. Researched a method to do it safely without pissing a demon off.

Efforts paid off, Marbas was able to mostly cure my ailment (a chronic autoimmune disease), would recommend dabbling in it if you are curious, just be super respectful to those you are summoning and always have some form of protection until you know for sure you can trust who you're summoning.
>>
>>17700307
>Didn't want to be sickish
Grats on being a demon bitch. Pathetic. Did you not understand why you are to order them? Have fun with your psychosis.
>>
>>17698018
Power. Idk if they ask for souls or nah.
>>
>>17700322
Psychosis is present when the patient shows inordinate fear for the situation.

Demons are cool guys. They just want attention, and love, and a chance to ploy their wares, it's not like we don't have fun with you, while going "anon" anyway.

You order them if you think you are powerful enough, otherwise you submit, and respect someone who is a better scholar than you and your "Lifespan", and provide your valuable skills to a booming demonic industry, where the only real intent is admiration, not survival.

Can you spell evil without live?
We don't "Live" we "Are"
>>
File: marbas.jpg (94KB, 736x939px) Image search: [Google]
marbas.jpg
94KB, 736x939px
>>17700322
>Didn't want to be sickish
No I don't enjoy bloody diarrhea, have fun being a meat puppet the second you let your guard down though senpai.

>>17700378
What this guy said.
Though often if you make an offering of some kind for their time, and another for whatever favor you need they will be willing to barter with you.
That said, no shame in "submitting" to someone who is infinitely more powerful and knowledgeable than you. You can only order them around while you have a physical form, once you're dead you'll be a pathetic little spirit with a long list of very powerful demons who will be less than pleased with you.

They're not any more evil than a bear it, but slap a collar on a bear and slap her around and see what happens to you when she's free.
>>
Does someone has Ars Goetia in pdf?
>>
>>17700497
No, it must be paper, or the trees will be sad that they aren't turned into stuff for silly human minds.

I'm messing with you, Go look for yourself, don't expect that you can just use your laptop for this, stuff is kinda tricky.
>>
>>17697950
how do ppl even get into this stuff?
have you already given up at this point?
>>
>>17700519
they are roleplaying
>>
File: 30summ.jpg (44KB, 463x579px) Image search: [Google]
30summ.jpg
44KB, 463x579px
>>
What would happen if I summoned a demon and tried going Doom on its ass.
Have all my guns loaded there and bam just light it up when it comes.
>>
>>17700535

Do it, report back.
>>
>>17700497
never heard of google?
Search it up,not everything will be given to you.
You should also look for the lesser key of solomon.
Good luck,anon.
>>
out of curiosity, suppose you live in a place that has a harassing demonic presence

could you invoke a demon to bounce it out or gain control of the perpetrator?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.