[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

immortality thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 9

File: infinity_nebula_by_blph-d37yigj.jpg (740KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
infinity_nebula_by_blph-d37yigj.jpg
740KB, 1600x1200px
i don't know why but I am obsessed with the concept of immortality. I am not afraid of death, I'm just really fascinated with the concept of living forever and/or for a REALLY long time. Do you guys think that science to increase the length of one's life by maybe thousands of years or even more?
>>
>>17696046
*science will make it possible
>>
>>17696046
You would be bored after 200 years, we die for a reason. Eternity is hell.
>>
>>17696046
I believe that reincarnation is the correct theory.

First I need to assume a few things:

The Universe is a completely isolated system, this assumes that the Multiverse is not actually real.

Consciousness is purely a physical property, and once the system allowing it gets destroyed, it gets destroyed as well.

The end state of the Universe is Heat Death, not any other theory.

The Universe will at some point stop it's expansion or otherwise slow it to a negligible point.

If all of these are correct, once you die you will completely lose the ability to perceive space or time, and as thus the next thing you will experience (potentially) will be another existence in which you will most likely be completely unaware of your previous existence.

You're not going to be immortal in our normal sense, but really it doesn't matter.
>>
File: pyramid-590x446[1].jpg (60KB, 590x446px) Image search: [Google]
pyramid-590x446[1].jpg
60KB, 590x446px
>>17696046
>Do you guys think that science to increase the length of one's life by maybe thousands of years or even more?
This is an incomplete sentence but no. Your children could be immortal though. All you have to do is fuck your VR/AI waifu and half you faggots are chomping at the bit to do it.
>>
>>17696060
But how do you know? Because films made it seem that way? If you could look the same as you do for a very long time, you would have so much time to do everything. Be poor as fuck, rich as fuck. Plenty of time to at least try.

You would be able to witness so much human progress, even wars. You'd be the source material for our recent history.

What is so wrong with that?
>>
>>17696120
This is correct.
>>
>>17696154
How do I know?

When I go to sleep I dream an eternity, really, it's boring, I wake up thinking thank God I'm back here. At least for some grounding.

Do you know what it's like to be stcu in an eternal moment in which you're aware of? Obviously not.

It's the very reason you choose to forget you're already immortal.

Immortality is boring, we play the game that we're not. You couldn't play around with what you were saying right now if you didn't think you were mortal.

The answer lies within the ego.
>>
>>17696120
You've got a pretty good philosophy for it right there that doesn't even ask for much "faith" there's a reason most Easterners have presumed reincarnation to be the defacto system. I don't know why heat-death of the Universe is important though. Big crunch is more in line with the philosophy.
>>
>>17696177
I was going more along the lines of quantum fluctuations and quantum tunneling or a spontaneous entropy decrease, but the big crunch works too.
>>
>>17696177
He's mistaken about the heat death thing, but it doesn't matter, once you "die" the universe dies with you.

People don't realise that they're the only one in the universe, there's only one consciousness.

It's pretty freaky.
>>
>>17696184
Do you think dark matter is entropy?
>>
That's why the world seems to change around you when you change your belief system, it's just a reflection of you.

In the most literal sense
>>
>>17696175
>you're already immortal

Aight, but you're assuming that we're some entity that is ever living. What if this life is our only one and once you die, you do in fact /die/?

From the moment you were born to now, you have been experiencing one single life. Why would you wanna end that if all there is at the end is nothing? The end of a consciousness. I'd take immortality up in a heartbeat.

Life is real short, anon. Don't take every day for granted.
>>
>>17696185
Really the whole idea was that once you die you lose the capability to actually perceive time, and time would progress while you're not aware of it, and after an extremely long time you would eventually in some form be recreated so you could gain consciousness again.

The actual method of how it works doesn't matter, the real thing it relies upon is the idea that consciousness is physical and eventually the initial conditions allowing for consciousness could be achieved again, no matter how long a time it would require.

>>17696188
I'm not educated enough to speak on that.
>>
>>17696194
I'm not making assumptions, Imknow, I remember.

I don't make the mistake of falling for other people's philosophies. I know what this is and what's coming after it.

I have seen through hundreds of Dmt experiences exactly what we are.

Now you can believe what you want here, it makes no difference whatsoever.

So have fun
>>
>>17696194
your true form is formless

>Inb4 . What are we
>>
>>17696204
>muh dreams and drug-fueled hallucinations are The Truth!
Go on thinking that; your reason for not actually being immortal won't matter when you're on your deathbed and not actually even remotely ready to die.
>>
>>17696204
That's totally cool. I actually really want to try DMT. I've had some experience with truffles and it gave some insight to a lot of things that have stuck since.

You still have to be open to the fact that DMT is a drug and obviously it will make you think things. Just remember that you don't really -know- the truth until you die. I guess it's still nice to have faith in something. Probably is best to be safer than sorry here and waste your life away.
>>
>>17696215
Nothing matters my friend.
>>
>>17696216
When you some Dmt you're dead, meaning for what seems like an eternal moment wherein you go back to where what seems to be the source of consciousness. And you know it is beyond any shadow of a doubt.

You would see what I mean and where I'm coming from.

But again, don't listen to me, I say go experience it yourself. Or not, like I told other anon moths matters, we're just doing all this for the lulz.

Really
>>
>>17696216
Nothing matters..

Sorry I'm typing on an IPad laying down and this auto correct shit is bad.

Moths lol
>>
>>17696234
>stupid people blindly believing what they "see" in their chemical and artificial halucinations
If all people were this stupud we would not have science and the Inquisition would still rule the world
>>
>>17696216
You cease to think when you're on Dmt. You think about it when you come back.

There, there is no thinking. It just is.
>>
>>17696248
If it wasn't for chemicals you wouldn't be here, nor science. Your argument is invalid and void.
>>
>>17696234
I lost my shit at moths

Since I've never actually tried DMT, I guess it's kinda hard for me to actually have an opinion on what you'd believe afterwards. I don't really know how to get a hold of it though. Everyone just sells weed and other stupid shit.
>>
>>17696261
That's because Dmt is not something that everyone should do, you're not really meant to know what you are. It takes away the fun. Really.

I stopped doing Dmt now. It gets to a point where it kind of says " go back and live your life"

So, just go live. You don't have to worry about this like death and what will come tomorrow.

>Whereever you go, there you will be
>>
>>17696273
I only really wanted to try it once really, it doesn't seem like something you'd wanna smoke often

Just sort of get the idea of it and what it does?
>>
>>17696280
Oh, it's nice to remember.

That's the thing, when and if you do take it, you will remember the feeling, it won't be something new.

As I said, where you go is what you are, but it's not a place, it's a feeling, it's not anywhere.

But 99% of the time, your first experience will be very uncomfortable, u less you already know how to let go. As if ready for death. That's when you get back to the source.

When the ego fights for its life, it can turn into a traumatic experience. It's as simple as just letting go but.

In saying that, I would be scared to do it now even though I have done it hundreds of times before.

Why?

Because of its implications, I like the illusion of duality. It's nice.
>>
>>17696060
We die but not for a reason beyond how our genetics function. We will fix aging and then rapidly expand to the stars.
>>
>>17696320
Space is not really there. It's a figment of your imagination like everything else.

You can already go there, learn how.
>>
>>17696299
I just don't really see how one single experience could make me deny my whole motion of thinking and replace it with a new one. Like, I'm really big into general relativity. I guess what you're saying could tie in though?
>>
>>17696386
It all ties in.
>>
>>17696395
I want to believe.
>>
>>17696406
Then do, or don't, it doesn't bother me.

Have a nice time. Bye bye
>>
>>17696415
kbye
>>
>>17696046
>finally make contact with the gods of creation
>they grant you immortality
>they place you back on earth but in the year 1000 B.C.
>you get to experience all of unaltered history

one can dream
>>
>>17696046
>Do you guys think that science to increase the length of one's life by maybe thousands of years or even more?
maybe if they find a way to put your conscience in an android, and even then only the talented elite and richest people will get to experience it
>>
>>17696441
You're already in that.
>>
>>17696448
Did you forget to take your pills again anon?
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (578KB, 1377x1713px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
578KB, 1377x1713px
2The same came to Iesus by night, and said vnto him, Rabbi, wee know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can doe these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3Iesus answered, and said vnto him, Uerily, verily I say vnto thee, except a man be borne againe, he cannot see the kingdome of God.3

4Nicodemus saith vnto him, How can a man be borne when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mothers wombe, and be borne?

5Iesus answered, Uerily, verily I say vnto thee, except a man be borne of water and of the spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdome of God.

6That which is borne of the flesh, is flesh, and that which is borne of the spirit, is spirit.

7Marueile not that I saide vnto thee, Ye must be borne againe.7

The force of faith.

8The winde bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tel whence it commeth, and whither it goeth: So is euery one that is borne of the Spirit.

9Nicodemus answered, and said vnto him, How can these things be?

10Iesus answered, and saide vnto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11Uerely, verely I say vnto thee, We speake that we doe know, and testifie that wee haue seene; and yee receiue not our witnesse.

12If I haue tolde you earthly things, and ye beleeue not: how shall ye beleeue if I tell you of heauenly things?
>>
File: asdfasdfasdf.jpg (13KB, 238x300px) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdfasdf.jpg
13KB, 238x300px
13And no man hath ascended vp to heauen, but hee that came downe from heauen, euen the Sonne of man which is in heauen.

14¶ And as Moses lifted vp the serpent in the wildernesse: euen so must the Sonne of man be lifted vp:14

15That whosoeuer beleeueth in him, should not perish, but haue eternall life.

16¶ For God so loued þe world, that he gaue his only begotten Sonne: that whosoeuer beleeueth in him, should not perish, but haue euerlasting life.16

17For God sent not his Sonne into the world to condemne the world: but that the world through him might be saued.17

18¶ He that beleeueth on him, is not condemned: but hee that beleeueth not, is condemned already, because hee hath not beleeued in the Name of the onely begotten Sonne of God.

19And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loued darknesse rather then light, because their deedes were euill.19

20For euery one that doeth euill, hateth the light, neither commeth to the light, lest his deeds should be reproued.20

21But hee that doeth trueth, commeth to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
>>
>>17696464
just want to iterate here taking pills is not the kingdom of God
>>
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/John-Chapter-1/

The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
>>
>>17696175
>When I go to sleep I dream an eternity, really, it's boring

Just because you're shitty at dreaming doesn't mean you have some fundamental knowledge of reality.
>>
9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
>>
>>17696046
demons are the only people to achieve immortality on the earth...
our souls are inherently immortal so you already live forever by default, just not on earth forever, who would want to when Young Thug exists
>>
>>17696120
on what grounds are such words put forward?

"you're not going to be immortal in our normal sense"

has this anon tasted immortality, insomuch that they can say such things?
>>
I just want to know one thing.

if reincarnation is real, and eventually all of us humans become one with god within the next 1000 of years, what happens after that?

Do we stay in a perpetually divine/happy state being with god?

What happens to us, to god after the end goal to become reunited with god?
>>
File: JESUSCHRIST.jpg (28KB, 249x314px) Image search: [Google]
JESUSCHRIST.jpg
28KB, 249x314px
>>17696543
the Christians say the demons will live forever but in hellfire

in honesty anon, i pray that even the evil spiritual entities, though captive by the evil one, may come to the salvation of the living God and know peace before He who is peace and true
>>
>>17696547
no telling anon \

can anybody think of infinity? anybody besides God?
>>
I'd love to be immortal to learn everything and experience everything.
>>
>>17696543
And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
>>
>>17696543
12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

16 And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
>>
immortality is the reason why there's an inverted pentagram built into the streets of Washington D.C...
some niggas just stay here forever and play minecraft while they wait to go to Hell
>>
>>17696559
What worries me regarding that, is that we will be in a forever immortal state, to never die and to live "FOREVER", being that only god knows forever and whether or not he goes through heat death or continually expanding, I don't fucking know.

I makes me think far ahead in the future, like what comes after him? Can he get old too and eventually die? Can he cease to exist? To be in a state of existing forever and not being able to cease to exist is scary, what's even scarier is that if this is true what will we expereience once we go back to him?

I don';t know man
>>
>>17696543
19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;

23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.
>>
>>17696556
devils like Satan and Young Thug stay alive indefinitely by continually stealing bodies and stealing souls, living through corpses like necromancers
they cannot be saved at all, they've gone too far
>>
>>17696572
i've never had a revelation like this on such things. i do believe in purgatory. the only scripture i'm familiar with on this subject is the scripture where according to Paul there have been angels who turned against God in the past who are held under chains in darkness untill judgment

Paul talks about it in one of the books of the Bible, according to him, he says...
"And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."

>>17696575
perhaps this is the great joy and the great mystery of existing. i think that God will exist forever
>>
>>17696580
who is Young Thug?

and on what grounds to you say these things? (i guess i ask this because i usually post here on X based on knowledge in Christian scriptures)
>>
Ew, no, I f***ing hate cats.
>>
>>17696588
Young Thug is a rap artist who is joining Satan in the bottom of the pit in Hell
He's the antichrist and he controls multiple puppets just like Satan
He's also Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, and Tom Brady, as well as probably hundreds of thousands if not millions of lizards/devils (corpses kept alive with magic that are filled with his dead spirit)
He is what you would call a "tentacle monster"
>>
>>17696598
what in the world is this shite
>>
>>17696598
tentacle monster

that sounds asian?
>>
names Gordon Fiala
>>
File: 1451758878450.jpg (60KB, 693x663px) Image search: [Google]
1451758878450.jpg
60KB, 693x663px
>>17696544
It's a difficult concept to grasp, though I do agree with some of it. Really, what is immortality but perpetual conciousness? It's hard to figure how conciousness could be non-unique in terms of reincarnation. It's the basic Swamp Man problem. If you have an exact copy of yourself, replete with all those small motes of your consciousness, where is the uniqueness of your own individuality. In Star Trek, astronauts use a teleporter which breaks then down to a transportable faux-molecule state, then re-constitutes them. Is that same duplicate being actually Captain Picard, or the most convincing facsimile? This thought keeps me up at night; is there an eternality to our conscious experience, is it unique to me, not my perfect clone? Imma drink some beer now.
>>
>>17696175
this is deep

>>17696177
why is heat-death of the Universe important

>>17696185
wha?? if this is so, how does objectivity exist?

>>17696204
can you give to us some sort of sign?

>>17696248
half of all science is propaganda. i would say science is a continuation of the inquisition. KILLUMINATI
>>
File: tentaclemonster.jpg (80KB, 713x410px) Image search: [Google]
tentaclemonster.jpg
80KB, 713x410px
>>17696609
it's a metaphor (hopefully) for how they control their puppets
it's why according to The Revelation 17:13, they have the same mind, one mind, a hivemind
>>
>>17696617
very deep. i cannot fathom these things on my own
>>
>>17696655
that is a very interesting interpretation of that passage

i will consider it diligently
>>
>>17696204
>>17696252
>>17696261
>>17696273
>>17696216
>>17696234
>>17696250

i just want to say that i've really never met any person in my life who has profited from doing a bunch of drugs for any reason, especially psychadelics

i say this out of love and hope that somebody can read these words, in that, although drugs can provide us some fun experiences. WE SHOULD CERTAINLY NOT TREAT PSYCHADELICS AS "SPIRITUAL MEDIUMS"
>>
>>17696689
why not?
>>
>>17696696
it's just going to make us braindead. it will not be profitable unto us. it is one of life's snares
>>
>>17696580

under rated post

Young Thug is pretty much the second coming
>>
>>17696649
>Insight?

Like you want me to explain the experience?

If so, it's particularly hard To explain. Imagine being somewhere that has no sense of outside or inside, here and there, no shadows no duality and what feels like no space.

But I do remember one experience where I became aware that I was't here in the physical nor is anyone.

Everyone there was connected, imagine looking through a kalidadcope but the patterns connected are people or entities, when you turn the scope the entities go smaller or larger.

But still they're all the same entity.
>>
>>17696046
i dont think so, maybe in the near future, but right now with the science and tech we have, no more than 50 years at best, at least in my opinion.
>>
File: opinion_908962.jpg (28KB, 700x294px) Image search: [Google]
opinion_908962.jpg
28KB, 700x294px
>>17696060
>>
google aubrey de grey
>>
>>17696357
No, space is distance and time. Even if it were as you say, that means nothing since I'm limited by the confines of existing inside the parameters that govern this... "Imaginary" universe.

We will expand out of necessity.
>>
>>17697291
I'm not confined, neither are you, you think you are.
>>
>>17696175
Comments like this freak me the fuck out. I've tried committing suicide in the past with methods that you shouldn't be able to survive

>Swallowing 80+ oxy's
>Cutting femoral artery all the way through after taking aspirin in a warm bath

Every time I've tried, I've awoke in the hospital days later as if it never happened
>>
>>17696046
it's attainable if your fine with sacrificing how your mind currently functions.
>>
>>17696715
NO.
>>
>>17696215
No. /
>>
File: brain-of-morbius2.jpg (15KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
brain-of-morbius2.jpg
15KB, 300x225px
>>17696441

Our brain is the only organ we really need. every other organ can be replaced by an artificial equivalent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_in_a_vat
>>
>>17696060
You could have a really long nap/lie in.
>>
>>17696046
I lucid dream to extend my life. There are some dreams that go on for what feels like days.
One in particular
I was working on a private island for a multi billionaire family. There were tons of small groups visiting, dignitaries, foreign envoys, company execs, world famous chefs, royalty, and ouside the main mansion there were droves of upper middle class fans of sorts. It was a massive party to rival royal weddings

I worked 2 full days of undercover security, passing out once after the day 1 party was over. It was an easy 30 hours of time I spent in that world, and it happened within a 5 hour nap.
>>
>>17696046
Some people think transhumanism is essentially an evil concept implanted in us by our Archons.
>>
>>17698190
I think transhumanism will be more like dragoons than archons.
En taro aduin
>>
>>17696120

>the multiverse is a complety isolate system

there i fixed for you

>consiusness is a purely a physical property

but you are part of a simulation noting is Physical per se

>end state

you need beguinings to haveing ends. we are going in circles ,
>>
>>17696046
Support TRANSHUMANISM!

Free TRANSHUMANIST therapies for all!!

Make gene therapy free of charge!

Stop the patent of genes and the suppression of related information!
>>
>>17696046
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYuSHz7uOv4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxMkMBXAVZ8

http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

Jesus Christ offers immortality.
>>
>>17696662
As a human being, it is paradoxical to attempt to perceive existence without conciousness. They are essentially the same. An ant exists by our own observation, yet it has a small ganglia insufficient to provide for conciousness. Many organisms are simply automata, reacting to a series of impulses and following the biological maxim of survive, grow, reproduce, decay and die. Does this mean that only human beings truly exist conciously? Do other animals exhibit limited, non-human conciousness? We can never know because the entirety of our existence relies on the uniqueness of our brains.
>>
>>17696120
>The Universe will at some point stop it's expansion or otherwise slow it to a negligible point.

>The end state of the Universe is Heat Death, not any other theory.

Doesn't make any sense unless you forgot to add in the universe will reverse expansion and do a crunch. That is heat death. What you're describing is big freeze.
>>
Antibiotics + nanotechnology = our body repairing and reconstructing itself as we age
>>
>>17700040
>without consciousness
>what are dreams

Lurk moar. Your newfag is showing.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.