[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sigil Magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

hey /x/ I have a few questions about sigil magic first how do you charge the sigil? Creation goes something like this iirc
>Write sentence like "I want big dick" on a piece of paper
>Cross all vowels so all i have left is "wnt bg dck"
>Cross all repeating consonants but i dont have any so its still only "wntbgdck"
>Make a sigil out of those letters
>Charge it and then burn it i guess?

So how exactly do I charge it? Also should I use english or my native language? How specific should I be? I mean what is better? "I want a big dick" or "I want my dick to grow 5 inches in lenght"? Of course im not gonna use sigil magic for dick growth its jut an example
>>
Smoke crack inside of an inside-out sleeping bag
>>
Have you tried the smoking crack in an inside-out sleeping bag thing???

Worked for me
>>
Smoke crack insode of an inside out sleeping bag and also insode-out clothing too
>>
>>17695948
>>17695952
>>17695961
already tried that, no luck
>>
>>17695901
>>17696017
Did you consider trying to smoke crack in an inside out sleeping bag?
>>
>>17697449
Whoops, was going to reply to that guy then forgot about it. But he should also try smoking crack while in an inside out sleeping bag.
>>
>>17695947
Frater U∴D∴? C'mon, gimme a break.

Anyways...

>how do you charge the sigil?
*facepalm*

You don't.

You charge a sigil, just like you'd walk on a road painted on a map.

You get the joke?

They're like maps... sigils are guiding tools... and they're used in the actual thing you're doing.

But anyways...

Make it as elaborate, make it as memorable, and make it as time and effort consuming as possible so that it gets really ingrained into you.

There's truckloads of doing that... you choose the one that you like and works best for you.

You could burn it, you could write it on something, you could add some drops of your blood, you could meditate on it for a while, you could put it under the moonlight, you could devise a ritual where you use the sigil, etc. Instead of english, use your first language since you have better understanding and familiarity with it and comes more naturally, and the more specific, the better... and throw into the sigil in any way that you can other info beyond written language... stuff like emotions, smells, tastes, etc, for the sake of added specificity.
>>
How do you charge a sigil?

Some youtuber suggested masturbating whist looking at the sigil.
>>
File: Babana.gif (682KB, 265x258px) Image search: [Google]
Babana.gif
682KB, 265x258px
>>17695947
Can anyone give me a more specific tutorial on how to create a sigil symbol?
>>
Simply meditate on the sigil for a few seconds, it will reach into your subconscious. You can also burn it after that to turn up the intensity of the sigil. If your wanna get creative you can draw sigil on a copper plate and using a piece of coal or carve it on wood with a knife, just a few examples, there is no limitation, give it as magical feel as you can.
>>
>>17697634
Would using a preexisting symbol be valid? Say I make a particularly intricate cross and then meditate on it, would my intentions of the symbol be changed based upon what the preexisting symbol means to me or to many people?
>>
>>17699386
>more specific
Meu caro, sigilos são como mapas... são úteis (e muitas vezes essenciais no início), mas a longo prazo uma pessoa memoriza a estrada e deixa de precisar de mapas.

Frater U.D. - Practical Sigil Magic.pdf: depositfiles.com/files/qj1wxf3o0 uptobox.com/i09cg72uo0g8/FFP-SITAP.pdf 1fichier.com/?r4v3ycvib5 www61.zippyshare.com/v/2NpIprv0/file.html
Frater FP - Sigils in Theory and Practice: depositfiles.com/files/0268jsmo0 uptobox.com/gcrb48b3shzn/FUD-PSM.pdf 1fichier.com/?8nb10m63qm www47.zippyshare.com/v/qRpVO8fY/file.html
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.