[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets solve the greatest mystery of all time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Hey /x/ i think is time for us to solve the mystery of Mount Chilliad in GTA V
>>
>>17695780
Hmmmm. Bumping for interest
>>
>paranormal Japense board
>post retarded shit
>>
>>17695780

I hear that if you stand on top of Mount Chillibean and manage to get struck by lightning, Elisa Lam will appear in the game and all of the Berenstain Bears books will become Berenstein Bears.
>>
It was part of a scrapped sidequest.
They couldn't decide on the specifics and which UFO to use, so they just included all 3 and scrapped the questline.
The original questline allowed you access to one of the UFOs to use as a personal vehicle.
The three objects represent the three different ways you could get to the UFO:
1.) Tricking it to abduct you with a fake UFO
> later this became the military UFO
2.) Hanging around the Giant Chicken and wait to get abducted
>clues to this also are included in graffiti
3.) Use the jetpack
>Scrapped

The makers of the game couldn't figure out a questline that would make sense, so they just scrapped it and included the UFOs as Easter Eggs.
>>
>>17696434
4chan is based on a japanese board but isn't japanese itself you newfag
>>
>>17696434
This is a burmese physical therapy board, you autistic fuck
>>
>>17696478
Do you know a developer or something? It sounds interesting, but I remember people from Rockstar saying it had a purpose.
>>
>>17696478
I think this is made up.

At the the time of the mystery people only had the console files to go through so it was a long, hard effort solving clues. I was part of it.

There are markings all over the map pointing you to the 3 ufo locations, some took months to find with thousands of people combing every inch of the map. People went nosleep for days. The UFOs were found pretty easily. There were theories involving an elevator in Area51 and Jetpacks etc etc. but it was all based on the hope of a Jetpack. People were like.. "Nope, there MUST be a Jetpack", and rightly so given the >pic related murial featuring a man with Jetpack.

Then the coders came in and fucked it up by looking through the game files.

There was no Jetpack. No models, physics, locations anything, nor was there a drivable UFO.

It was devastating. I quit soon after having played it for probably 500+ hours. Still the best mystery I've ever been involved in.
>>
did anyone find the real bigfoot in GTA San Andreas?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.