[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vibrating/Shaking beds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 13634297773_9d894b7422_b.jpg (117KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
13634297773_9d894b7422_b.jpg
117KB, 1024x768px
Happened to me years ago... like 5+ times.
I read it's happened to others and it's kind of frequent, so share your story!

It always happened while i was falling asleep, so being as rational as I am, at 1st thought it was because of that: my mind playing tricks on me. That, or earthquakes.
Like the 3rd time it happened, I jumped out of bed, put one hand on the ground and the other one on the bed, and confirmed it was indeed the bed shaking!
Sometimes it was slow, and the last times it was kind of violent/evident.
The last times it happened I just said "Stop!!" and it did stop slowly...
For unrelated reasons, at around that time I put my mattress over a carpet on the floor, and have been sleeping like that for years. Do you peeps think it will happen again if I put my mattress back on the bed? also, what was it?
>i dont believe -much- this stuff...
Demons? aliums? nervous gas?
>>
>>17691676
definitely demons
my bed/house is haunted too
they just try to annoy the living and drain their energy
>>
>>17691702
>definitely demons
naa seriosuly?
what should i do?

i dont experience that anymore, but I do feel tired all day, everyday
>only sleep like 6 hours max, no matter what i do
>>
>>17691746
prayer
perseverance
for me...
I can't get rid of my demons yet, they are literally my parents
>>
hmm last night i experienced a very strange buzzing feeling, but it more felt that it was my body instead of the bed... very hard to put into words but at points it was very intense
>>
I've had this experience before in my basement. My friend who was a huge skeptic also experienced it down there. I'm not sure what it is. I do think it's something following my sister, or something.
>>
googled and spent like 2 hours reading personal experiences from all over the web

this is vhappens to a lot of people

many claim its psleep paralisis, but Ive also experienced sleep paralisis and its very different.
>>
yup, only happened a couple times.

i'm the first owner of this house though so
>>
>>17691676
holy shit I know this feel, I always blame it on my body/nerves being fucked, it only lasts a few seconds and it never gets so strong that it really bothers me but still....
>>
>>17691676
I agree with the other anon saying sleep paralysis. Definitely the beginnings of an episode, I experience shaking almost every time I'm about to get sleep paralysis. In fact it's a good early warning system for me as I can decide whether to wake up or just ride out whatever is about to happen knowing it's just sleep paralysis.

Whether it's demonic or not is a different question.
>>
>>17692611
for me, the bed will start shaking even if im wide awake
>>
sleep paralysis. although the question is, what exactly is sleep paralysis? Ive seen some freaky things during sleep paralysis.
>>
>>17691676
when i was a kid, a thing used to happen to me.
i'd be lying in bed, and i'd feel like i'd be spinning, not the bed.
when i opened my eyes, it'd stop, and i'd feel weirdly sick and shivery.
so after a few times, i stopped opening my eyes.
i felt like my whole body was spinning, like my feet around to my head, not like spinning in place, and slowly lifting up to the ceiling.

if i kept my eyes closed long enough, it'd eventually stop, sometimes it'd take longer than others. after i rested back in place, sinking back into my bed, i'd feel really great, like that awesome feeling when you first wake up in the morning and stretch out your arms.

i was thinking about it recently, actually. hasn't happened since i was a kid.
>>
File: 1.jpg (5KB, 180x281px)
1.jpg
5KB, 180x281px
>>17692888
>888

KEK is smiling to us.

Behead those who insult the god of Chaos.
>>
>>17691821
This happens when your astral body is trying to disconnect from your physical self. Astral projecting.
>>
>>17691676

I do believe in the super natural but this sounds like
>sleep apnea or SP

I have horrible sleep problems ever since I was a kid and I can say that sometimes when I have SP I feel like I'm vibrating

unless you have someway of knowing the bed is actually moving its prob just in your head
>doubt a demon wants you
>never hurts to prey to whatever god you worishop
>>
>>17692888
This reminds me that I had similar experiences when I was a kid. Often when I was laying down with my eyes closed while trying to fall asleep I would feel as if I were spinning, or slightly moving as if I were on a boat, and sometimes I could see myself in my bed in a pitch black area and it would slowly be spinning. It's as if that is what I was imagining while I was trying to fall asleep, but I don't know why.
>>
It has to do with the inner ear and preparing your body for being horizontal for long periods of time. Just sometimes you feel it, it startles you awake.

Also sometimes it could legitimately just be an earthquake.
>>
my bed shakes too. almost every time i lie down. my house is from the 1930s, and the previous owner fell down in the basement and died. there is a small hole in my floor, just big enough for me to hear noises in the basement after this happens. the thing is though, it isnt my bed that shakes, but my body. i do not feel any sort of embrace but its as if im being shaken. i dont have a history of seizures and have never had one. theres a tiny door in the back of my basement that leads to a strange unfinished room with bare insulation. we keep some boxes in there but never go in there. i feel as if somethings very wrong whenever i go near it. i dont really know what to do. ive never bothered to do anything about the shaking and tried to ignore it. i dab regularly, as im a very heavy pot user. a very large dab is enough to nearly incapacitate me, yet the shaking still happens.
>>
>>17692611
OP here. Its not sleep paralisis, Ive experience that also, and its very different.

I was also Fully awake most of the times this happened.
Like I said, I even got out of bed, put my hand on the mattress and confirmed it was shaking/rocking
>>
>>17692720
>>17692909
>>17693904
see >>17694384
>>
I've had this happen to me to when i was younger it was a slight vibration right before i fell asleep. Everytime this happened i'd have really vived dreams. I still have it every now and than. Nothing to be scared of. I've moved houses 3 Times since it first happened so it has nothing to with the house fot me atleast
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.