[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 51

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17681334
>>
i'm not even sure what to ask, or even if i should, but i do need guidance.
in short, if my family doesn't care for me, nor do my friends, and if i've never been on the recieving end of a romantic gesture, the problem is me right?
i try my best to make everything work, but nothing does.
can anyone help?
>>
Anyone out there today looking to do some readings? I, too, could use a little guidance from the Universe, but I don't wanna flood the thread without an established reader.
>>
File: drink_blood.png (214KB, 337x400px) Image search: [Google]
drink_blood.png
214KB, 337x400px
I will be divining soon. Performing capnomancy
>divination via smoke

Give me:
>a clear and concise query
>name/alias
>a scary/spooky pic/gif/webm file

I'll divine what I can from the darkness and the wisps.
>>
File: 1365199239633.gif (2MB, 403x191px) Image search: [Google]
1365199239633.gif
2MB, 403x191px
>>17691441
Mair.
What has happened during the exchange I have done, or at least, what have I obtained from the exchange between me and the thing in question. Call it I.
>>
>>17691441
>my queery is that i want to know if anything romantic will happen with me and my crush ;)
>lulu
>scary pic attached
>>
>>17691441
Heya, Hijinks :D
I am wanting to know if you can just read for me, I have been receiving a ton of different signs that I am either going to be or already am supposed to be getting messages, through various means. Just curious if you can see anything and not even sure if my picture is correct but I know at one point in my life, they were all a little scary :D
-Discord, Cara, Carabear
Thanks <3
>>
File: 10-widow-ghost2[1].jpg (163KB, 632x420px) Image search: [Google]
10-widow-ghost2[1].jpg
163KB, 632x420px
>>17691441
>>17691441
Annie
Can you tell me about my next significant other? Looks, personality, studies, something of the sort.
>>
>>17691441
Gerard
What do I need to do in order to promote forward movement in my long-term goals?
>>
File: Apocalypse1-630x420.jpg (62KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Apocalypse1-630x420.jpg
62KB, 630x420px
>>17691441
I have two paths in front of me. One goes to the East Coast of the U.S., one goes to the West Coast. I need to decide which path will lead me to greater success.

Name: Dave
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (47KB, 450x296px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
47KB, 450x296px
>>17691441
hey there hijinks, hope you are well
>is anything going to happen in my summer romance wise?
>eve
>>
File: roseth-cadaver-simulation-1[1].jpg (260KB, 1024x605px) Image search: [Google]
roseth-cadaver-simulation-1[1].jpg
260KB, 1024x605px
>>17691441
patsy
does the one i like feel anything for me if it all
>>
I will answer all of these querents ^^^

and stop here. I'll divine and return. Best wishes.
>>
File: 9123763_orig.jpg (268KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
9123763_orig.jpg
268KB, 400x500px
For those parties which are interested, I am not dead. I should be returning to divination within the next few days, circumstances permitting.
>>
>>17691460
An interesting read to be sure.

I may be entirely wrong here, but it has to do with emotions and, possibly, the exchanging of the soul (or feelings). The awareness of one's self.

I'm sensing the release of grief or unwanted feelings here.

>what have I obtained from the exchange between me and the thing in question
Hmm... Well, what I see in the wisps of smoke are items of solidarity and solace. Singularity and peace.

Whatever this "I" is... It would seem that they have taken something from you in exchange for you to have some peace of mind.
>>
File: 1369503233879.gif (610KB, 480x331px) Image search: [Google]
1369503233879.gif
610KB, 480x331px
>>17691538
I have gained a part of it, and it has gained a part of myself. An exchange, so to speak. As for the peace of mind, it may be said that it came to both of us.

Thank you for the reading; I was hoping it went through to both of us, and my hopes have not failed me for once.
>>
>>17691464
>anything romantic will happen with me and my crush ;)

I foresee it.

In the wisps dances a figure, a woman in a dress. It flows and billows like the smoke around her. The way she moves is graceful and radiant - she is happy

There are happy days ahead of you - and, as it pertains to your query, it would seem that things are going to go smoothly or swimmingly
>>
>>17691534
Good to see you, hope all is well and hope to see you soon :)
>>
Anyone seen Thoth lately? I miss him.
>>
>>17691547
Omg thank u! <3
>>
>>17691468
>supposed to be getting messages, through various means

In the very broad sense, yes - you will be receiving message. We always are. But it's to those whom pay attention who receive the most messages.

Have you ever heard of the saying "birds of a feather flock together"? It means, those whom have similar interests, tastes, likes/dislikes, agendas, etc. tend to congregate towards one another.

If the answer you're seeking comes from others - then it may be pertinent that you seek others out to receive such messages. Best wishes!

>P.S. I foresaw a bird(s) in the wisps
>>
>>17691474
>Looks
Dark(er), foreign, casual eyes that are not intense (Sleepy eyes. Half opened/closed eyes), and pouty (full) lips.

>personality
Tough (at least, externally), a hard worker, physical, etc.

>studies
Something international or having to deal with other countries (I foresee flags of different varieties and colors)

Perhaps this is why they might seem foreign or strange to you. Perhaps this is mysterious nature of them is what drives you to find out more about themselves.
>>
File: desktop-1429023180.jpg (78KB, 650x566px) Image search: [Google]
desktop-1429023180.jpg
78KB, 650x566px
>>17691441
What does my crush think of me?
wolf
>>
>>17691475
A word of caution Gerard, something or someone works against you here.

Are you familiar with the evil eye?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_eye

It is an unwanted glare - a curse of sorts.

>What do I need to do in order to promote forward movement in my long-term goals?
The wisps of smoke have shown me that there are malevolent forces that are working against you currently, if you wish to get promoted or see yourself further along in your goals - you're going to have to remove this presence.

Traditionally, a hamsa was worn to ward off evil eye
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamsa
Perhaps a protective talisman, charm, or amulet wouldn't hurt the situation. It would seem that you "need all the luck you can get"

I wish the very best for you.
>>
>>17691505

>Hijinks doing readings

Ayy lmao :^)
>>
General reading please.
>>
>>17691477
The Kremlin in Russia was my sign

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Kremlin
Apparently, it's some sort of fortress in Moscow - towards the western part of Russia.

This leads me to believe that "West" is the answer.

When I imagine or think of a fortress, I think of security and longevity. Does this help answer the question? What do you think of the signs?
>>
File: 57117b4f4b559.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
57117b4f4b559.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>17691505

>Hijinks its doing capnomancy
>I miss it

Its not fair
>>
>>17691482
I foresee a nude female - she is suspended in the air via straps. She hangs from her arms and legs gracefully about 8-10ft in the air.

I would take this as a sign that
>romance
Yes, is a possibility. Nudity is typically a good sign when it comes to romance.

Her being suspended in the air could have to deal with her emotions, being elevated or having "high spirits"
>>
>>17691564
Thanks, Hijinks :D
>>
>>17691494
A brief encounter with some spookiness is what I envisioned.

Have you ever seen the Blair Witch Project? That there exists some sort of witch from Blair that kills people or has some supernatural powers?

Not the most... positive, signs I have seen...

I see the wisps moving from danger, like that of someone or something - running in fear.

>does the one i like feel anything for me if it all
If there is something, the only answer I have for you - and I understand that it is an incredibly vague one (but it was all I was given) is: vibrations.

They may or may not be much aware of you? Something about vibrations; but not direct contact or interaction. They only feel the remnants left behind by you. One of you is... lagging?
>>
>>17691622
Talk to me in IRC
>>
>>17691652
we don't talk anymore but he is aware of me all right. he is cautious around me when were around.

is vibrations passion?
>>
>>17691605
I have long suspected this. How can I determine the nature of the curse and who is behind it?
>>
>>17691614

Problems with your family/friends right now right? I see that this problems are dragging you to solitude... not a good sign.

You might be being moody and avoiding taking the risk/work to solve this because you think you know every possible outcome OR you might actually be trying to solve this but not in a smart way. I think its the first though.

Try to remember what you have learned from your past, people wont help you through this. so you gotta be smart.

There is meaningful work to be done in the near future, but only if you actually try it. Show commitment anon.

Hope it helped and would like some feedback if possible.
>>
>>17691658
alright :D
>>
>>17691705
>Try to remember what you have learned from your past, people wont help you through this. so you gotta be smart.

Very relevant to my current situation, thanks
>>
>>17691711

No problem and good luck anon.
>>
File: Aruku Hito pressure.jpg (29KB, 665x240px) Image search: [Google]
Aruku Hito pressure.jpg
29KB, 665x240px
I have a job right now, but my country is in a financial crisis that will surely take a long time to solve (Brasil). I'm a public servant, which in my country represents a very stable job, garanteed by law ,but even with that condition, I fear losing it, and having a very bad future ahead.

What the future holds for my professional future? I took that question long time ago and received a death tarot card, which means huge change, for better or worse.

Also, I'm suspecting that my coworker is in love with me ( I don't know, just a clue, the comments of my other colleages and her constant visit to my room), we have a very good friendship, and a lot in common, but I don''t have any chance of having a good financial/professional life, which means a very tough future for me, probably. I can cope with that, but I would never forgive myself taking her into a bad and poor married life.

She was meeting with a doctor, which seems a very good guy, but things are getting so slow for then that I fear she will forget him, or he will just choose another girl.

After so many years living alone, I prefer to continue in that way, but I fear losing to temptation if she ends in love with me. Loving someone, sometimes, means seeking the person with another one that will have better chances of making her happy.

I need guidance in these questions, if any reader is interested in my story, thanks.
>>
File: 1462313587279.jpg (22KB, 350x409px) Image search: [Google]
1462313587279.jpg
22KB, 350x409px
23 Male Scorpio

Should I continue seeing this girl? Or just a general read. Thanks
>>
I guess I can do some astral reading if anyone is interested. I can't foresee anything, but I can offer advice or help you understand yourself a little better.

Just provide your astral map, tell me what it is that's bothering you and I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>17691782
What is an astral map? Astrological?
>>
>>17691784
An astral map or chart is, basically, the mapping of the position of celestial bodies at the moment of your birth. Yes, it is very relevant to astrology, which is my field. There are many sites where you can make your own, just google it.
>>
File: Fail anon is fail.gif (53KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
Fail anon is fail.gif
53KB, 670x471px
>>17691782

I had an astral reading once. The reader told me it was one of the worst charts that he ever read.

My life is a true shit, for sure, but I don't have huge expectations, either. I'm terribly melancholical.

But I have one dream, just one. To be succesful on the spiritual path, becoming a good ocultist, mastering myself. Will I suceed?
>>
>>17691800
just checking, I usually see them called "astro charts"

Here's mine. I struggle a lot with motivation. As soon as I get good at something and start being perceived as successful, I quit.
>>
>>17691705
Hey man, could you help a brother out and tell me what will happen between me and this girl lets call her N. What should I do with her for now to get some puss. Thank you!
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_kerr.73904.47679.gif (65KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_kerr.73904.47679.gif
65KB, 670x471px
>>17691782
I've really been struggling recently with my creativity, I sit down and try to write but I never come up with anything anymore.
>>
>>17691190
http://vocaroo.com/i/s04F9j7F35EE

>This should be interesting

>The Truth is never hidden, in fact the Truth wants you to know it.

>Steven

>Male

>18

>Leo

>Black hair, brown eyes, light brown skin, average in height.

>Mexico

>Doesn't matter what you pick.

>Query- When will I be able to start my path of service to others? What approach should I take?
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_brent.74432.60583.gif (47KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_brent.74432.60583.gif
47KB, 670x471px
>>17691782
>Just provide your astral map, tell me what it is that's bothering you and I'll see what I can do.
Where do I even begin? ;p
Generally bad luck, things not working out, ridiculous monkey wrenches getting thrown into everything, etc., especially in terms of love and work.
>>
>>17691830
I wouldn't say it's "bad", as much as it's interesting. It's evident you have a lot of conflict in you: most positions sorta "cancel" out your solar sign (as your moon is in Virgo, not to mention the loads of Cancers you have about); yet, your Mars being the same as your Sun (and that being Leo), that conflict must probably divert to frustration: you have the inner disposition, the desire TO trust yourself and develop your potential; but in practice you need help, a solid base, for basically everything.

Moon in Virgo and Venus in Cancer is a particularly complicated combination; though it may be the key to your inner peace: you need someone who can be at the same time more spiritually advanced than you to stand by your side, but also egotistically strong enough to divert your attention from yourself and give you focus in your life.

I can't see your problem as anything other than romantic/sexual, deep down. I may be wrong, but I believe you need a partner, or at the very least a very strong friendship, to help you reach your goal.

>>17691839
Get to you in a second.
>>
>>17691839
Well, you have a certainly crazy combination of circumstances when it comes to motivation. I see first your Sun as responsible for the "perceived" part of your question: Scorpio usually can be a bit bitter when it comes to the opinions of others; put together your ascendant in Taurus (which likely makes you being seen as a generally lazy person - even if it's nor true -, in a sort of self-fulfilling prophecy) and, worst of all, Saturn in Aquarius (it's the ONE place you don't wanna Saturn to be, as it makes your dealing with time very, very complicated), and it makes for a very hard situation.

I'd suggest you take advantage of your Mars in Sagittarius, and take on a wilder, more "lonely wolf-is" stance in life: follow your instincts, focus on activities you can do by yourself, and above all, don't be afraid to take risks. Maybe that's exactly what you need right now.
>>
>>17691898
Thank you, dear Reader. I appreciate your time.
>>
>>17691882

>>17691830 here

Thanks astral reader! Huh, I surely have a very bad situation in romantic life (bvirgin with almost 30 years, guess what?), but I would like to be independent, free of depending on others to improve.

I would gladly accept a spiritual master to guide me, though (although I doubt anyone would be interested in me :( ). Thanks again!
>>
>>17691862
The first thing I thought when you I read your comment and saw the conflict between your Sun and your Chiron was "DON'T sit down, then!" At first sight, that's the most obvious issue: of your perceived "persona" as a writer versus your true nature. Maybe you use writing as a sort of "making sense" of your life (Mars in Leo points towards as an selfish - don't take it bad - disposition when it comes to inspiration)? Yet you're an instinctive creature, you weren't born to "control" anything (even yourself).

My suggestion: try something you've never done; yield to pleasure; forget the pressure. Eventually (and your Saturn in Pisces will surely help), inspiration will come naturally.
>>
File: tumblr_mz90mn4OVF1t25bsqo1_500.gif (498KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz90mn4OVF1t25bsqo1_500.gif
498KB, 500x370px
>>17691441
Eden
I used to have this major crush on this guy about a year back. The feelings where mutual ,but we never got togheter. But suddenly he starts dating this other chick. He left me pretty confused. I just want to know why. Was I too much for him? He just wanted a girl to fall on his lap? I need closure so i can move on
>>
>>17691880
I'd rather you tell me about yourself, your personality and such... Internal issues, you know?
>>
>>17691922
Well, that's just like what I said:

>you have the inner disposition, the desire TO trust yourself and develop your potential; but in practice you need help, a solid base, for basically everything.

That resistance is what you should work on; depending on others isn't always bad, provided you find the right person.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>17691441
Amaya
Will I get into a romantic relationship anytime soon like in the next year? If so how will he look like, what is his personality, what is his starsign?
>>
are you still here?
>>
>>17691924
Thank you!
>>
>>17691934
I guess there's some overlap here with the other astro querents as far as control, motivation, etc. I do make an effort to apply myself, but things usually turn out to be beyond my control, so that can be discouraging. I guess as far as my personality, I try to be loving, caring, friendly, kind, nice, fair, open... I have a lot of interests, but tend toward geeky shit... I'm told I can be smart, funny, talented... Love and happiness are very important to me... *shrug*
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (309KB, 2048x1400px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
309KB, 2048x1400px
>>17691441
Robert
What can you say about my soul/spirit/previous life?
Just tell me what it shows you, I need to know what I used to be.
>>
>>17691782
Hi there. I always feel like I'm holding myself back when it comes to anyone I'm romantically interested in. I'm afraid of even trying to let them know I'm into them. How can I overcome this and stop being so hesitant?
>>
File: 2457523076792.jpg (213KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
2457523076792.jpg
213KB, 500x599px
>>17691990
dropped pic, sorry
>>
File: 16-05-14-16-25-53-272_deco.jpg (841KB, 1406x1882px) Image search: [Google]
16-05-14-16-25-53-272_deco.jpg
841KB, 1406x1882px
Yo ! Anybody want to read my astral chart?
>>
>>17691971
You must be the third Sagittarius I help today, lol. Dude, here's the deal: by all accounts, you SHOULD be a carefree, unpredictable individual, and lack of control should be the least of your worries. And you, particularly, have a lot of Sagittarius all over your chart.

So I see two key issues that may be the causes of your discomfort: Mars in Capricorn, allied to Saturn in Libra. The former makes you plan way more in advance than you need, and act way more carefully than you should; that latter creates an insecurity regarding time (as in, either you chastise yourself for acting - as you perceive it - too early, or you fill your mind with guilty and worries for acting - again, as you perceive it - too late).

So that's what you are, and you shouldn't want to change it at all; what you SHOULD do is learn to deal with it little by little: invest your time and desire in short term endeavors (or rather, activities that yield results quickly and leave no room for worries), and feel absolutely no shame about it.

As an addendum, I'd also like to point out that your Chiron coinciding with your Moon, and both being wildly distinct from your Sun, may be a bit problematic when it comes to relationships: particularly, you may sometimes feel the people you think you SHOULD want aren't the ones you DO want, and vice versa. Does it make sense? So, my advice is, naturally, think less and follow your instincts; focus on the short term pleasure and don't worry about the long run. The pieces will fit eventually.
>>
>>17692009
Thank you, based anon.
>>
>>17691990
Get to you in a second (and wow, another Sagittarius!)

>>17692029
I don't get what you mean by "based". If you think there is something wrong with my analysis, we can talk about it.
>>
>>17691944
help me senpai>>17691860
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 747x786px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 747x786px
D>>17691782
Can you help me understand myself a lil better? Thank you kind anon :3
>>
>>17692038
Oh, "based" is just a dumb meme (and a positive adjective in that sense). And the thank you was genuine!
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 749x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 749x599px
>>17692047
>>
File: image.png (22KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22KB, 480x640px
>>17691782
Please if you can
>>
>>17691990
Alright, I feel your relationship issue if very clear: your Moon is in stark contrast with your Sun. Gemini is the complete opposite of Sagittarius: so although you'd normally be a careless person, when it comes to emotions you're needlessly rational and calculating. That, combined with the fact that two key elements of your chart (Venus and Mars) are in the very intense yet very self-destructive Scorpio, may make dealing with your sexuality a chore: you keep second guessing yourself, afraid that your "wild" side might hurt others - or yourself.

My only advice is to find a middle ground between both poles, through the knowledge of your sexuality (yes, I believe it's an inherently sexual issue at its core): first try to be at peace with yourself, to know your body and your desires; then, seek people you KNOW have similar interests. Maybe fleeting passions aren't for you: when you finally find someone who fits perfectly (and believe me, there's lots of those out there), you'll completely forget you've been in love a thousand times before.
>>
>>17692000
>>17692047
>>17692057

You guises need to tell me what are the issues you need to deal with!

>>17692053
I see :)
>>
>>17691880
>>17691839
i wonder why many of the readers have little squished up charts like this

hey chartfag, wanna post yours?
>>
File: image.gif (997KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
997KB, 500x281px
>>17692053
>just a dumb meme
Did you just diss based god?
>>
>>17692087
Thank you, based god.

Is he surrounded by aquariums?!
>>
>>17692078
>>17692078
I am trying to overcome my emotional blocks and achieve self love but I always end up hating myself in every way possible I feel inadequate, this is my issue.
>>
>>17692095
also I am always feeling everything so intensely. Halp.
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_.79381.35582.gif (63KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_.79381.35582.gif
63KB, 670x471px
>>17691782
Just tell me what you know about me, maybe how i grow my confidence back
>>
>>17692100
actually fuck that tell me how to get some pussy
>>
File: 2016-01-06 00.57.51.jpg (515KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-06 00.57.51.jpg
515KB, 748x1102px
>>17691782
Can you help with anything health related or should I ask something else?
>>
>>17692095
Which one of those are you?

>>17692100
A Capricorn with Moon in Aquarius asking me how to get pussy. And they say Astrology is a pseudoscience, kek.

Get to you in a sec, bro.

>>17692114
That isn't really my forte, man. I deal with personality archetypes; if you're having health issues you should go see a doctor...
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 244x203px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 244x203px
>>17692078
>>17692057

I'm anxious about my career/college also I struggle with self love
>>
>>17692078
yo Im >>17692000
I have always wondered I have never been in a relationship. But more importantly what should i dedicate myself to. I dont know where my true purpose in life lies at!
>>
>>17692123
>>17692047
>>17692054
These are me :) sorry, forgot X doesn't have IDs
>>
File: astro.gif (109KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro.gif
109KB, 748x1102px
>>17691782
I find it pretty hard to find a loved one. I also have difficulties focusing on important things.
>>
>>17692123
I already am lol. It was more a question of susceptibility type stuff, if that makes sense. Can you tell me where my weaknesses and strengths are? If not, I give up hahaha. Thanks for the response.
>>
>>17692100
Well, it seems you issue might be one of self-image. There's a clear conflict between your Chiron in Sagittarius and Sun in Capricorn; basically you may wanna see yourself as wild and careless, while you're actually rather rational and a bit cold. Both Venus and Moon in Aquarius, the next sign over, makes things even more complicated: you're reasonably independent when it comes to emotions and sex, but that goes against your deeper nature.

Solution: take your time (which, granted, can be a bit tricky with Saturn in Aries; but you gotta try, man). You are very unlikely to ever become a womanizer; but you can always go the longer way, befriend a nice chick and take things slow. Don't sweat too much about getting laid, DON'T try to impress her (very important), just act natural and wait. You won't "catch" anyone; rather, the right person will approach you in time.

>>17692126
>>17692131
>>17692132
>>17692137
Gonna do you guys and then I'm done for tonight. I can barely stay awake right now.
>>
>>17692123
>>17692162
haha, thank you very much buddy!
>>
Heyo, It's September again. I'm willing to do a few tarot readings if anyone is interested. I use Rider Waite, if that makes any difference to the query.
>>
>>17692126
Ok, I think your conflict is centered around your Mars being in Leo and your Midheaven being in Libra, both very different from your Sun. That combination may create a lot of insecurity; you feel like a generally perfectionist person, but you don't know where to "direct" your efforts to, and are way too focused on yourself. Like you work your ass off trying to be the best, yet there's always that lingering feeling on the back of your head telling you that maybe you should give up on everything and become an actor.

On the other hand, you're a very sensitive, very balanced person. Perhaps you should invest on your less rational side? Maybe just worry a bit less and, I don't know, find yourself a hobby? You'll love yourself much more if you get to have some fun once in a while.
>>
>>17692190
Hey, September.
Should i marry or kill this redhead that's driving me insane? kek
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_d.80906.34531.png (109KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_d.80906.34531.png
109KB, 670x471px
>>17691782
I am trying to fix my life because is fucked up (a neet in a very shitty environment), to be honest. I want to study or search a job that will fit me and help me doing my purpose. The thing is I am very lost and can't find what is really good for me or even what I want to do. An astral chart can help me with that? You know something like "this career is good for you and you has high chances to success" or the same with a job..

Thank you.
>>
>>17692190

Hey sep. What does Ariel think or feel about me so far? It's hard to tell right now
>>
>>17692190
Hey there. I'm going on a first date with J tomorrow. How will things turn out? Will we get together officially?
>>
>>17692190
Can I get a general tarot reading on my future? I don't know if the spiritual things i'm pursuing are worthwhile or if I should let them go
>>
>>17692072
Thanks anon. I agree with a lot of the things you said.
>>
>>17692190

>>17691742 here, could you help me?
>>
>>17692197
5 of Pentacles, 7 of Pentacles, The Tower. If things really aren't going well with this redhead, break it off with them. I wouldn't suggest murder, though.

>>17692202
10 of Wands, 5 of Swords, 5 of Cups
These don't point in a particularly positive direction. It's possible Ariel is going through some stressful times, and you may be a factor in that, or there could just be more you could do to help.

>>17692204
Queen of Wands, 2 of Pentacles, 10 of Wands
There will be a natural attraction between the two of you, but there will be a few conflicts. These can be a positive thing, but they can also wear down on both of you, so watch out.

>>17692208
>>17692216
I'll get to you both in a moment.
>>
>>17692131
What I get from your chart is that almost everything points towards one direction, while your Sun points towards the opposite. I believe that may explain both your issues.

First off, your Sun and Ascendant are the same, which usually is a good thing: it means the idea people have of you is the same overall feeling of your personality. The problem arises (especially when it comes to relationships) from the fact that most particular elements of your personality are VERY different from Virgo. While your Sun is usually patient, meticulous and calm, your Moon in Aries may make you jealous towards your partner; Venus in Scorpio makes you a rather intense, almost agressive lover; and Saturn in - again - Aries may add "impatient" to the list of adjectives. What happens is, people end up feeling you're a "different person" in your intimate life. The only solution I see to it is self knowledge and lots and lots of dialogue: somewhere out there you'll find a Pisces with Venus in Taurus or Libra who'll understand everything about you :)

By the way, the same issue applies to finding your purpose: if you weren't a - generally misanthropic - Virgo, all other elements of your chart would make you a very, very social creature. Perhaps there's a career where you can be both minutiously dedicated AND still be among people? A teacher, maybe?
>>
>>17692208
The Sun, Knight of Pentacles, Page of Wands. You're on the verge of something very good, just keep at it for a bit longer, and see if there's any avenues within your pursuits you haven't considered or tried yet.

>>17692216
>>17691742
Ace of Cups, Page of Wands, Queen of Pentacles. You don't necessarily need to worry about the practicality of marriage, yet, but it seems that it would be a good thing to take a risk on pursuing love. A relationship could provide support that would help you and the other person through hard times, rather than being a burden on either of you, like you seem to be worried about.
>>
>>17692190
Hey buddy, tell me what will go down between me and lets call her 'N'. How do I proceed to get the puss puss of hers. Thank you in advance and have a good one.
>>
>>17692218

>10 of Wands, 5 of Swords, 5 of Cups

She's avoiding me and she's letting hearsay get to her. I don't know how to reach her
>>
>>17692230
wow thanks based anon!!
>>
>>17692236
Thanks you so much. That's exactly what I was hoping to hear
>>
>>17692238
The Emperor, The Fool, The Devil.
Play it cool at the start, and once you start something going, in terms of a relationship, you'll be able to steer things in a sexual direction.

>>17692240
Queen of Cups, The World, Seven of Pentacles
She's being influenced by the hearsay, like you said, but the source is a deeper sense of lacking. If possible, I would suggest you talk directly to her, both to clear up any rumours and to figure out what you can do to put things back in the right direction.
>>
>>17692255
And what if I'm already talking to her daily but she claims to have a bf but probably wants the D and some people say that the bf doesn't exist then what do the cards say?
>>
>>17692236

>>17692216 here

Thanks, reader!
>>
>>17692190
Good night september,
I would like to know what to do about mt love life, i am kinda lonely now and i anta soneca answers, thank you vert much
>>
>>17692260
Are you the one about Ariel or N?
>>
>>17692269
N
sorry for the mislead
>>
>>17692132
Well, the only two major issues I see in your chart are Pluto in Sagittarius and Mars in Virgo. The former may make you way too careless about the changes in your life; the latter turns your disposition and your inspiration into a cold game of waiting and hesitating. Considering your predominantly Aries-based chart, the stagnancy and lack of control of your life must feel really frustrating.

There isn't really an easy solution. You'll go through many such situations in life, as people aren't perfect and many of them aren't gonna live up to your expectations. My suggestion would be to enjoy as much as you can the good side of things (as you're probably a very sexual person, you know what I mean), and TRY to be patient (it's hard, I know) until you find someone who's in synch with you. It'll happen eventually.
>>
>>17692268
7 of Cups, Page of Cups, Queen of Wands
Don't focus on any single romantic target, and don't be overwhelmed by the number of romantic opportunities. Instead, let your feelings guide you, and you'll draw the right person to you with no problem. The Page of Cups is a very good sign for romance.

>>17692276
Same advice as before. If you think she's faking having a boyfriend, start the relationship platonically, and if you can get close to her that way, you can work on opening it up to a romantic and sexual scope.
>>
>>17692190
I'll take a general future reading
>>
>>17692197
>>17692218
Got it, no muder. lol Thanks, Sup.
>>
>>17692290
Thank you bro
>>
>>17692291
King of Cups, The Hermit, Page of Cups
You'll meet some sort of wise teacher that will direct you toward a path of introspection. This introspection, in turn, will guide you toward romance, or an equally positive, emotionally-rich state.
>>
>>17692190

i want a general future reading too, pls!
>>
>>17692218
Getting close with this cute girl from college, what do you see?
>>
I'd like a reading done by anyone willing. I'd like to know if I should pursue current career or try to start my own business venture. Thanks for your time.
>>
>>17692190
Hi, September. If you're willing to do another reading, I'd like some advice, if not that's okay. I've gotten a reading before on this situation and it was evident that there was a lot of romantic potential between this guy and me. Now I'd like to know how I could move things along in the relationship.
>>
>>17692137
My oh my, that's an interesting chart! Sorry to say, man, but it feels like you have everything in the wrong places...

First of all, having your Sun and your Chiron in two signs adjacent to each other is a problem I've seen in almost all the charts I've analysed today. It creates a self-image issue, where you feel like you are almost the opposite of what you ACTUALLY are (the fact that your Ascendant - which determines the way others see you - is the same as your Chiron doesn't help at all). This may contribute to your relationship issue.

Your Moon in Taurus isn't too at odds with your Sun in Virgo, but it certainly is with your Chiron/Ascendant in Leo. It's like people expect you to be a very dynamic, very selfish lover, when in reality you take those things slowly and don't much care about flirting and the like. People may see too frivolous to you; but that's, unfortunately, the kinda people you attract to yourself. My advice is to start with friendship, find the space to show who you really are, and then stay with those whose are okay with what's behind the "mask".

About not being able to focus, that probably has to do with the mess you have with Saturn and Uranus (and, to a lesser extent, Neptune): Saturn governs time, and yours is in Aquarius, an impatient, abstract and "airy" kinda sign; you get disinterested when things take too long. On the other hand, Uranus in Capricorn makes you complacent with whatever it is you're going through. (if those were switched, you'd be in a much better place right now) What I think you should do is take advantage of your Pluto in Scorpio, reevaluate everything in your life (including what it is you consider "important" or not) and seek to share your burden with others (so you don't feel like you're overwhelmed with responsibilities).
>>
>>17692349
Flash some booty, gurl.
>>
>>17692330
You're going to want to focus your efforts toward a higher form of existence, whether that's formal education or spirituality. However, while doing this, make sure not to become too absorbed in this and miss out on other opportunities and experiences.

>>17692332
Strength, 7 of Pentacles (getting a lot of that today), Queen of Swords
The key to this is patience. Don't rush into anything, and make sure there's clear communication about what each of you want and what each of you are ready for.

>>17692349
2 of Pentacles, The Sun, 2 of Cups
There's definitely strong romantic potential, but that doesn't mean everything will necessarily fit together perfectly. Start out by just being around each other and enjoying yourselves, and you'll be able to iron out any wrinkles before you can move things into a more concrete romantic relationship.

>>17692355
>no tripcode
>>
>>17692193
Thank is pretty accurate
>>
>>17692190
Hey ^^
Am I going to be in a relationship anytime soon?

Thank you
>>
>>17692380
5 of Swords, 2 of Wands, The Sun
You're going to be travelling down your own path for a while which will lead you to a positive place, but which will also set you apart. It's definitely a good thing to happen, but it's bad conditions for a relationship in the near future.
>>
File: 4337.gif (142KB, 747x1027px) Image search: [Google]
4337.gif
142KB, 747x1027px
>>17691782
What do you see mr. chart? I'm male btw.
>>
>>17692394
I am a girl btw
>>
>>17692218
Hello
Could you read If my goal is worth pursuing? Thank you!
>>
>>17692389
Thank you for the reading
>>
>>17692396
Aint you a funny fellow?
>>
>>17692394
Sorry mang, going to bed now! If you're here again tomorrow, I'll be glad to give it a read ;)
>>
>>17692397
3 of Cups, 5 of Swords, Strength
There's going to be some dramatic ups and downs, especially in regards to how your goal effects the relationships around you, but stick with it, and try to be understanding when people react negatively toward what you do.
>>
>>17692404
I'll just link this one then.
>>
>>17692411
Thank you !
>>
>>17692190
A general love reading would be nice, thanks!
>>
>>17692424
The Chariot, Judgement, Knight of Wands
At some time, you're going to find yourself in control of a major turning point in your romantic life. At that point, take action, and let your emotions guide you, but don't get carried away in momentary passion.
>>
>>17692440
Hmmm definitely seems applicable. Thanks again!
>>
>>17692363
>dem cards
Thank you.

>>17692355
Kek. I've tried that with relationships before, and it was never enough for them. I'm trying to play things differently this time.
>>
>>17692190
Could i get a general reading please

Jas
>>
>>17692502
4 of Pentacles, 3 of Wands, The World
This should be a cautious time in your life. Keep track of what you have, and plan carefully for the future, and you'll be able to achieve what you want.

I'm gonna take a break for a while, but I hope everyone gets their stuff figured out.
>>
>>17692190
Can I get a general reading?
>>
Will Hijinks ever return from the war??
>>
>>17692190
Can you do a reading based in this question? >>17692200

The other anon is sleeping now.
Thanks
>>
>>17692567

we gotta be patient and pray for hijink's safe return
>>
>>17692190
Are you still oing readings? How's my love life going to go in the near future?
>>
>>17692578
Lol you right, f.am
>>
>>17692567
who? what war?
>>
>>17692553
Knight of Pentacles, Ace of Cups, King of Cups
You will become thoroughly involved in some sort of creative venture that will help you build positive connections with others.

>>17692568
This seems like the sort of thing you should probably get an astrologer (or job counselor, if possible) to help with.

>>17692610
Queen of Pentacles, 9 of Wands, 5 of Pentacles
You and/or the other person will try very hard to act in a way that will make things work, but some romantic failures are inevitable. Just get ready to pick up the pieces afterward.

These really are my last ones. Good night.
>>
>>17691338

× You are banned from #/div/ination. Cannot join channel (You're banned)
>>
>>17692645

the physic war they have every 500 years
>>
>>17692658

what was the name you were using in the channel?
>>
>>17691338

When are we going to get /spir/ so you will go away and stop your voodoo shit?
>>
>>17692673

Adding for it-

I give you the card of fuck you and nothing is going to happen.

Please fuck off.
>>
>>17692673
>Divination
>voodoo shit

Uhhh k.
>>
>>17692654

Male Scorpio

Reading about this girl I'm seeing
>>
>>17692645
Bruhh there is no war. It is just a figure of speech. Lmao
>>
>>17692190
Hello, September.
Currently coming out of a tough time, what should I do now?
>>
Love reading for Chironymous coming through.

>You: Four of Swords (reversed)
>Situation: Queen of Rods
>Near Future: Judgement
>Outcome: Two of Swords (reversed)

>Stories of the Gods and Heroes by Sally Benson
The monster he had been sent to kill was guarded by the giant Eurytion and his two-headed dog, and Hercules killed the giant and his dog and brought away the oxen safely to Eurystheus.

I get the feeling that you're not allowing yourself to let go of the past. You don't really know whether it would be best to hold onto hope in the event that your circumstances look upward or to forget about it and move on. As for your situation, I have two possible interpretations. The first, is that you put up a veneer of a charismatic, self-certainguy when in reality you're still struggling to come to terms with what is. The second, is that this may represent someone from your past you cling onto.

Your future looks rather promising. It seems that you will make a decision, and will be quite happy with it. As to what that is, there is the inkling that you will choose to make a lasting effort in controlling your love life and obtaining what you want.

Again, sorry for the delay.
>>
>>17691355
No-one?
Ok
>>
>>17693091
Many thanks!

No worries!
>>
>>17693124
Chironymous I hope you are feeling better. I am glad to see you in the threads again.

I hope to see you doing readings again, you are the best reader. :)
>>
>>17693154
Thanks, I'm mostly over getting sick. Just tired still! It's good to be here. :)

I'm looking forward to being able to churn out readings again. You're too kind! And <3 to my amazing fellow readers!
>>
>>17693091
Hi could I have a reading please. Been having a stressful week.

M, Scorpio

I've been getting in trouble with my father lately. I moved from my mother's to his home. He has very high expectations of me. I'm going to school and looking for a job but it isn't enough for him. I know his strictness comes from a place of love but its becoming overbearing and I don't know if its a good or bad thing. So i just want to ask will everything be alright?
>>
I'd like a general reading pls!
>>
File: Capture.jpg (87KB, 678x607px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
87KB, 678x607px
>>17691782
Hi could I have a reading, I never had an astral reading before.

Two years ago I was in the deepest depression of my life and during i did copious amounts of mushrooms that lead to an ego death (which wasn't good)
Since then I feel like I've lost who I truly am and my new awareness of all my pathologies halts any healing. I used to be very confident and very charming, I feel like I've made a lot of progress in becoming myself again but I eventually slump into a depression due to setbacks.

Will I ever become a desirable version of myself thats confident, virtuous, and able to spread laughter as naturally as I used to.
>>
File: 1463096062342.jpg (215KB, 1300x813px) Image search: [Google]
1463096062342.jpg
215KB, 1300x813px
>>17691441
>Is that door definitely closed, for good?
>Wikipedia(Old nickname)
>>
>>17693091

If you're doing readings...

Does she love me or hate me? Or a bit of both?
>>
File: betterchart.jpg (76KB, 684x481px) Image search: [Google]
betterchart.jpg
76KB, 684x481px
>>17691782
>>17693212
heres a better chart
>>
>>17693178
>>17693228

I'll read for you two tomorrow. I've been up for a long time and probably won't be able to very well in the current state I'm in.
>>
>>17693265

No worries mate. Sweet dreams.
>>
>>17693265
okey doke, hope to hear from you tomorrow Sordid
>>
>>17691338
I am getting my first reading done in person, what should I expect/know?
>>
>>17693384
Keep a good poker face to keep them honest.
>>
Is anyone taking reading requests?
I have a lame question, but I can help me, could anyone give me insights about what will happen with me and my crush?
>>
>>17693520
10 cups
in short - life moves on
the card portrays a simple but happy, idyllic time, the one that you both will always look back to and feel good about it. maybe your only regret is that you could have spent that time in a better way.
>>
If there are anyone doing readings ATM I'm looking for one about current times/immediate future. Anything linked to the events last night would be helpful.

Ryan
Male
CA
>>
>>17693573
Fuck.

Well, thanks for the reading.
>>
>>17693608
Anyone? If not I'll check tomorrow
>>
>>17693959
i cant do general reads. if you have a specific query i can help.
>>
>>17694013
not that anon but could you tell me if i'll be independent in the next 12 months?

Jas 22
male
USa
>>
>>17694013
Hm, I guess health
>>
>>17694056
3 cups
signifies a communal celebration.
if you are weary traveller on a long and hard road, maybe it's time to take off that load for a moment and relax. if you have been partying a lot, maybe it's time to move on to your quest.
health wise, it is quite a positive card.
>>
>>17694013
Will my trip go well? Or will I have to deal with a lot of drama?
>>
>>17694038
the devil
maybe, maybe not.
but this card shows that your goal is something very important for your growth. and that there is a problem. this problem is not external, but inside you. maybe a train of thought, or an ideology, or even just plain old negativity that you can't. and it is eating your will from the inside. whatever this is, you need to shed / fight / remove it in order to achieve what you want
>>
>>17694199
the world
it will be eventful, to say the least.
the essence of this particular draw is that you know exactly how it will go. if you plan a bit to capitalize on what you know *will* happen, you can gain a positive result, otherwise it won't go much good for you.
>>
>>17694013
Love reading future
>>
>>17694192
Thank you, ive been taking a lot of time off to do fun things, it's probably time to get off of the drugs and stuff and work towards my dream. Speaking of dreams I had one of something attacking me biting into my side and never gave up its hunt no matter what I did to try to stop it. After what seemed like an eternity I woke up with piercing pain in the area in the dream I was being attacked and red marks, I was unable to touch it without more pain, it's been a few hours since then and the red marks are gone and the pain is down to just aches and soreness
>>
File: leo.jpg (645KB, 1500x1600px) Image search: [Google]
leo.jpg
645KB, 1500x1600px
Male, Leo, 22.
I am looking for romance guidance.
Will provide additional information if needed.
>>
I will be practicing some readings with the Thoth deck. 3-5 readings at max.

Provide me your name/alias, gender, and query.
>>
>>17694326
Maria
Female
I'm worried about a person who's close to me. Can you read them and see if they're doing alright?
>>
>>17694326
Jason
Male
Love reading; will it work out between me and my romantic interest?
>>
>>17694326
if you are still going;
Max/male/what I'd the importance of the red rock dream I have, why do I always remember it? Second part if possible: who and why was she important to it as well?
TIA!
>>
>>17694326
Tsveti
Female
Can I have a love reading too please?
>>
>>17694326
Kuba
Male
What does she think about me? Let's call her 'N' and tell me how the things will evolve. Thank you for your time
>>
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

>>17694337
>Princess of Cups, XX - The Aeon, 8 of Cups - Indolence.

With the Princess of Cups here, I think you're over worrying too much. I feel that this card represents you, while the 8 of Cups shows you falling into some form of depression due to overthinking things. I drew another for further clarification on this spread: the Knight of Disks. Between this and The Aeon, the person you're worried about seems to be doing more than fine. I get the feeling here you have your own issues to deal with, since this spread seems to be pointing it's fingers at you more than them; with the issues being mental in nature. Work on your issues first, or there's the risk of you falling deeper down a hole you seem to be in.

>>17694339
>You: 0 - The Fool, III - The Empress, Ace of Disks.
>Them: 10 of Wands - Oppression, Ace of Swords, Prince of Wands.
>Advice: 8 of Disks - Prudence, 2 of Swords - Peace, 2 of Wands - Dominion.

You're quite the free spirit over here; not bound to anything or anyone. They don't seem to be too attached to you at this current moment, but there's a chance in the future for things to work out. This is primarily because they're going through a rather rough time right now; there are lots of fire energy on their side and with the Ace of Swords in here, they might be thinking of doing something impulsive that would put them in a rougher spot. I get the feeling here your pursuit seems to be rather physical in nature, and I don't think they're the type to care too much about how you look; so perhaps try toning this down.

The advice summed up in a single sentence is to take things slowly; slower than they currently are, and just be there /as a friend/ for them.

>>17694344
You're next.

>>17694345
>>17694347
Might be back later to grab these; sorry.
>>
>>17694344
>Ace of Wands, Queen of Swords, Queen of Disks

Drawing another card for clarification on this spread: IV - The Emperor. With the two court cards here, and the Ace of Wands.. Hmm, this is a pretty balanced and well-rounded spread. I think the importance of your dream lies in "her"; on who she was and why she was important, I think needs some help in her life. The Queen of Swords here is central to this read; it's someone who lacks the practicality and stability of the Earth element, and the will and drive of the fire element. Disks are Earth, while Wands are fire. So you can see that she's being supported by these two in the spread here (Ace of Wands, Queen of Disks), and with the Emperor as the clarifier card, I'm inclined to think it's a call for help and support.
>>
>>17694388
>>17694339
Thanks. This seems accurate. Hard for me to judge on their side of things though.

Things are slow between us by circumstance anyway.
>>
>>17694388
>>17694400
tripping up to save in archives; don't mind me.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Who's reading
>>
>>17694400
Beautiful thank you. That makes sense based on current situations. It also makes me wonder a bit on my inward thoughts. You rock! :)
>>
>>17694549
Yeah. I'm bored and I wanna see what you readers could pull out of your asses regarding my question.
>>
>>17691015
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0HrSb8NR3v5

>Hello radiant Onymous, thank you for for reading, you are always so helpful and I am deeply grateful for a bite out of the delectable cake that is your time...Please drink from the fountain of my love and gratitude for it leaks abundantly when in your presence as you have been a great aid to me previously and many others. I hope that joy and love embrace your being today and continues to do so as you carry on with life remembering how fantastic you are.

>See attached a painting that I have painted this year that is meant to exude positivity and happiness...I hope it can bring a morcel of that to you too.
><3

>>>17681392 (You)
>>Name/nickname
>Kala
>>*Gender
>Female
>>*Age
>19
>>*Sign
>Aries sun, Pisces ascendant, saggitarius moon
>>*Description of yourself
>Black hair, pale skin, pale rosebud lips, almond greyish green blue eyes, button nose, oval face with plump baby cheeks...sensitive, emotional, creative, empathetic, shy, quiet.
>>*Location-ish
>England
>>*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot, Petit Lenormand (tarot), I-Ching, Wacky Scry
>I-Ching please, dear kind and gentle soul.
>>*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>How will I endure the next two years/ advice for enduring the next two years?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17694730
T
Fem
Aries
Smool
Aus
Don't care
Everything in my head has been total shit and everything out side of my head has just this confusing mass I try to play happy in.

So. General reading I guess?
Also What ever this is
>>
>Kiki
>Female
>19
>Virgo Sun, Pisces Moon
> Asian, long black hair, dark brown eyes, light golden skin
> MN
> Any cards dealing with destiny
> Will I ever become a fairy in this life?
>>
>>17694803
Kek
>>
Here to practise my distance readings. My speciality is advice, Especially in regards to Emotional & Mental well being.

Reply with-
.Name or nickname
.A colour (First one that comes to your head will do)
.Sign
.Animal *First one that comes to your head will do*
.Age

Finally choose ONE word from this list: Lavender, Holly, Humming Bird, Soft Grass, Oak Tree.
>>
>>17694844
Twix
Teal
Aries.
Wolf and ferret.

Lavender.
Also thank you in advance
>>
>>17694844
Love please.

.Brent / Chiron
.Red
.Sagittarius
.Rabbit

Holly
>>
>>17694844
Cara
Green
Aries/Pisces
Black Bear
Oak Tree
>>
>>17694844
Kevin
Black
Virgo
Dog
Oak Tree

If you take queries, I'd like to know how to further my development in the occult and divination.

Thanks.
>>
>>17694844
Sean
purple
Pisces
bear
Soft Grass

thank you in advance
>>
>>17694844
Jesse
Red
Leo
Dog
Lavender
Thank you very much!
>>
>>17694858

I sense that you have been feeling a little down lately, the unfortunate thing about it is that you see being vulnerable as a "softness" that you aren't very confident in embracing.
This is confirmed again by the wolf. I feel as if you think that you ought to be alone or you're "supposed" to be alone at this moment in time. However the ferret shows a playful side, although still cautious, is able to have tons of fun when they come out of their shell.

A big part of your current lesson cycle is letting go of the ideas you have about who you are. You do not always have to be so cool - When I say cool I mean the in between of being a warm and cold person. You are just sort of cool.. heh.

Allow yourself to emerge from your shell and you will be delighted with the results. Although it may seem frightening to let go and allow yourself to be vulnerable, the more you align yourself with the vibration of freedom the more you shall be free.

I think what will help you the most at this stage in your life is to try and see the beauty of the world through the eyes of a child. Child like awe and wonder and the belief that anything and everything is possible.

You're beginning to bloom, trust this process
>>
>>17694844
Vasili
red
cancer
lion
>>
>>17694966
and Holly, sorry didn't read that part
>>
>>17694844
Eve
Red
Libra
Cat
Soft grass
If you're taking queries I'd like to know about my love life. thank you
>>
>>17690744
>>17694791
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1iooc6Swydk
>>
Dylan
Cancer
Sloth
Lavender
>>
>>17694844
Annie
Orange
Leo
Hummingbird
Lavender
I'm into someone. Wondering if that's going anywhere.
>>
>>17694860

Study what energy you emit about love. Is there desperation? Is there frustration at yourself?

Love is gentle and freeing, although fleeting yet beautiful.
I feel as though you are blocking yourself from the stream of love by being so hard on yourself.
I feel as if you chase and chase, one after the other and some how it just never works out.
You're getting angry at yourself because of this. Be aware of how you are talking to yourself, if you do not like or love yourself, you cannot expect anybody else to.

This is a time to shift your perspective. Looking to a relationship for salvation is distracting you from the core wounds that need healing, the relationship with your self.
However I feel you know this already but have put it aside to pursue other sources of comfort.

Study yourself, Be willing to shift and change your attitude toward yourself and especially your life style. What you are eating, What you do to unwind, Exercising, Hobbies - Serve your highest good! You have been slacking :P

I feel as though this will be now or never and with it a new journey begins. Although it may be tough, you will look back in 3 months time and thank yourself for all of it.
>>
>>17695007
Thanks for the time you put into this! I greatly appreciate it, and I'll consider how I can make best use of your words!
>>
>>17694881
I feel as if you are a sweet day dreamer, which is maybe not what everyone approves of as it as seen as a child-like trait but I love it none the less.
I sense you are a very sweet girl Cara and I get a lot of loving, peaceful energy that surrounds you right now.
I feel as though the last couple of months, perhaps year have been a little rocky for you but now you can finally breathe easy quite literally. You feel lighter, a little bit like yourself or the you that you want to be and this makes you very happy.

I sense nothing but peace and harmony around you at this time, trust that you are safe now.

Although it hasn't happened yet, very soon you will be given new opportunities to emerge from your shell. Be strong. Allow your strength and radiance to shine and know that you are a powerful person with a lot to offer.

With all this being said I must advise you to stay grounded. Spend some time in nature, Meditate and connect with the core of the Earth and feel Gaia's strength. Although gentle, you are strong and you must not forget that.
>>
>>17694900

I'm getting a lot of cards in regards to balance. I feel the need to remind you that there is a healthy balance between work, rest, play and spirituality.
However I feel as though you are being a little on the serious side of life as of late. There's nothing wrong with being serious but you do need to allow yourself to enjoy life and see the beauty of it. Or else it is imbalanced.

Along with this though I sense a lot of new beginnings for you and it's quite an exciting time - It does seem however to be drastic inner change for the better. Possibly a new group of friends.

As a Virgo and your Earthy nature, I would recommend going to the forest and connect with the flow of nature. In regards to occult & divination, bring any divination tools whether it be crystals, cards or any other tool and lay them in the sun. Once they get a bit of fresh air you will feel the difference it makes.
With this being said, I would also look into working with Earth Elemental spirits and perhaps even runes (if you already do runes, use runes in nature and with earth elementals)

All in all my advice would be to balance yourself. You do not need to be so doom & gloom or serious sammy, the world is still a playground and although there are plenty of fucktards cluttering up the scenery, you have the power to change your thoughts and perceptions so that they are more flowery than fuckery.

Don't be so hard on yourself either.

<3
>>
>>17695039
Thank you, Crystal Maiden. Reading that, which had no question (my preference), was refreshing and confirmed a few things for me. Very much appreciated <3
>>
>>17694900

Gabriel
Black
Scorpio
Tiger
Jasmine
>>
With that I am all out of juice, to continue would be pointless as inaccuracy would follow.

However, I'm sure any lurking readers will be glad to assist any of you querents still wanting a reading.

I will see you all around,
Peace x
>>
>>17695116
It was my pleasure, the nicest feeling energy I have felt for a while :)!
Good luck! <3
>>
So I have a crush on this boy and I keep seeing him in my dreams but I have a boyfriend and yesterday when we were kissing a vase broke. Does this mean something or am I just paranoid?
>>
I used to do readings a few months back fairly often and I got an almost universally good response from them but I just found no enjoyment out of it and sometimes it was really frustrating to interpret (those were often the ones where I'd mess something up/misinterpret).
What makes this enjoyable to you guys? I drop by maybe once a week and do one or two but nowhere near the amount I used to, I'm just trying to figure out what makes it a worthwhile experience to the readers out there.
>>
>>17695212
Because they believe themselves to be a spiritual antennae to the other dimension and want to work on their gift in order to help people thus essentially bringing good?
>>
>>17695212
I just like helping people.
>>
>>17695212
Some people like to just develop their skills, some people just like to show of their skillz

I like to help people with advice, it makes me happy making others happy.

I can't do more than 4 readings at a time or else it drains me. Don't force yourself to do anything you're not enjoying x
>>
>>17695212
It helps me learn more about divination and give advice to people at the same time, advice that can hopefully help them instead of harming them.
>>
>>17695238
think there's a chance you'll come back later and finish the rest?
>>
Is anybody doing readings atm?
>>
>>17693178
>>17693228

You guys still around?
>>
>>17694844
TheHangedMan
Orange
Sagittarius
Cat

Oak tree.
>>
>>17695238
Hi can I get a reading?
>>
>>17695212
I think divination is like any other hobby/profession.

You will have hobbyists who are interested in it, and that's fine, and they can be very good and skilled. It's a fine hobby.

You can play the guitar very well without the requirement of being in a band, you can tinker on and upgrade your computer without an electrical engineering degree, you can tune up your car without getting a job at the mechanics.

Likewise you can give a few readings to friends or anons on /div/ without dedicating yourself into the pursuit of divination more heavily, and that's fine.

Just like with other hobbies or professions I think there's an enjoyment, and an understanding beyond the technicalities of the hobby/profession that ends up getting pursued by people who feel they have a calling to it. It doesn't really require effort, you either like it, and pursue it, and learn to deal with the drawbacks (frustrating interpretation, pushy people, mentally unhealthy people, inaccuracy ) and you make it a full time thing, or you use it as a diverting occasional hobby, either one is fine, but i wouldnt force it if you don't feel a calling to it. Not for any mystical reason, but simply because I wouldnt advise forcing any skill or past time beyond what makes you happy.

Divination is a lifelong pursuit for me, its not something I occasionally do, it's more like something I cant help but do. That means dealing with the unhealthy people, the inaccuracy, the reactions in inaccuracy, a tremendous tremendous amount of reading and study, boatloads of practice, and having to haul around a 1000 pound library every time I move. Not to mention all the other side activities depending on your chosen method or technique which can get time consuming.

It's fine to pick it up and put it down as it makes you happy, don't force it, enjoy it.
>>
>>17695212
I just enjoy doing it. It feels really good to help people and give advice, or to hear that the reading you gave was accurate. I don't read often myself; I don't find it necessary. In fact, I find reading too often can actually skew my readings the wrong way. A couple of times a week is plenty, to me. Although it all depends on how you read, how much time/energy you have, how much you spend on readings... many factors contribute to this kind of choice.

But more to the point, yeah, I just find it fun and stimulating. I'm both a very logical and very creative person, so a system which requires the translation of many different (and complex) senses/concepts/inputs into a meaningful message to pass on to someone else, in a way that they can actually make use of, is a very stimulating and rewarding (albeit exhausting) procedure.
>>
>>17695337

I am, and I am >>17693228
>>
File: cuccless.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
cuccless.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>17691441
>Is becoming a musician & artist the best path to choose in my life?

>Alex

>spooky gif attached
>>
Nameless warrior
Blue
Cat
Aries
>>
>>17695564
I forgot to tell you my question.

My problem is that I can solve all my issues right now but im afraid to change my life. I know that everything will be so much better but I'm afraid of success.
>>
I'm looking to do a reading or two using Tarot de Marseilles if anyone is interested.

>Give me you name/ nickname
>age
>Your star sign
>A picture that you like or that you relate to
>Your query
>>
File: Prince of Chaos.jpg (109KB, 900x790px) Image search: [Google]
Prince of Chaos.jpg
109KB, 900x790px
>>17695595

>Nick
>25
>Leo

Will we cross paths again and what will come of it?
>>
>>17695595
Sean
Pisces
General love reading?
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 519x511px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 519x511px
>>17695595
Sufi
Aries
My problem is that I can solve all my issues right now but im afraid to change my life. I know that everything will be so much better but I'm afraid of success.
>>
>>17695634
Why does Edward Norton look like David Duchovny?
>>
File: image.png (1023KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1023KB, 640x1136px
>>17695637
I know I kinda don't like him in that photo.
>>
>>17695498
Alright, if you could state your gender and give me a number between 1-11, I'll start your reading after I eat.
>>
>>17695663

Male.

>>
>>17695663
female
is my crush going to make a move?
>>
>>17695663
Female
Could you tell me about a future romance? Or if you don't like romance readings....can you tell me how the concert will go? Thanks. Although I'd much rather an answer to the former.
Enjoy your meal :)
>>
>>17695663
Male
How do the next 12 months look
>>
Male
Scorpio

General reading please
>>
>>17695663
male

>>
>>17695737
>>17695744
>>17695745
>>17695773

>Sordid is supposed to give me a reading from last night
>all of these people posting after I did giving potentially confusing information unsolicited
>>
>>17694980
Hi Onymous, are you still going in order or did i miss your reading?

Im B. J. B.

>>17682169
>>
>>17695663
>>17695337
I'm back! Read me pretty please

Male

I'm this guy >>17693178
>>
>>17695778
Well sorry, how were we supposed to know he was only reading for you
>>
>>17695795

By taking two seconds to actually follow along with what was going on.
>>
>>17695795
That reader had responded to someone else as opposed to announcing they were reading. It happens.
>>
>>17694844
Rich
Red (as i'm Aries Moon)
Virgo
Dragon
Soft Grass

Love reading?
>>
>>17694860
>>17694881
>Onymous is Sag
>Discord is Pisces
I knew it.
>>
>>17695873
I like to think I have a nice balance between my fire and water... haha. Hiya Sorrow :D

my captcha was rivers lol
>>
I see.....
I see...
I see you all sucking your dad's dick before an unhappy ending
Trolled
>>
File: image.gif (413KB, 268x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
413KB, 268x194px
Does anyone want a read? I'll do three scrys. Just put your gender, query, and your eye colour. The best queries are the specific ones.
>>
>>17695876
Hey, how it's going?
So it means we are opposite signs.
>>
>>17695879
Male
Green Eyes
Why i keep seeing reversed pentagram everywhere? It's like imprinted into my consciousness since yearly age. Has it any meaning?
>>
>>17695884
What sign/s are you?
>>
>>17695890
Not even gonna scry that, bro. I can just tell you its cognitive bias, right off the bat.
Anyone have any real questions?
>>
>>17695879
Male
Brown with some green i guess it's kinda hazel
What is my future romantic partner going to look like? What do you see in aspect of my love life?
>>
>>17695897
>keep seeing symbol
>not a real question
How's that?
>>
>>17695906
By romantic partner I mean friend with benefits, one-night stand etc just whatever comes first
>>
>>17695896
Virgo
>>
>>17695879
Since I am currently lurking. Do you scry without a question? I don't care for asking specific questions as opposed to listening to what is pulled/scried/seen pertaining to me or around me with symbolism. If you feel like doing this, just make me super low priority since I know there are many other seeking stuff and I have already had one done today. Thanks in advance for whatever you decide and thank you for offering to the thread :D
>>
>>17695913
Sorrow! We are earth, fire and water and now we just need wind and heart.. hehe. Hey, btw. What all can you see in someone's natal charts? I have seen a few people who read them and some need questions or some can just pull information out of them. I know mine is being worked on currently but have been curious.
>>
>>17695906
Ok I'll do you first.
>>17695915
Don't worry about it. I find I work better with a particular focus but if I'm up to it at the end of three, I'll see what I can do.
>>17695910
l personally don't believe in that. Maybe ask another reader.
>>
>>17695940
Sure, ask away. I'll see what i can do.
>>
>>17695879
Male
Blue/green
Will me and my gf last as a couple?
>>
>>17695953
Do you feel like jumping in the irc and pm'ing?
>>
>>17696037
Dont know how to use it.
>>
>>17696044
Want me to help or do you just want to talk here? Whatever is easier for you.
>>
Doing a few readings.

Need a query, that's it. Feel free to ask for a general, but you most likely won't get anything if others with more important issues are asking.
I'm picky, so don't be pissed if I skip you for someone else.

Also, if I take the time do your reading, take the time to give feedback. The law of giving and receiving, friends.
>>
>>17696059
I have the strong suspicion that someone has put a curse on me. How do I get rid of it?
>>
>>17696059
Good to see you, Thoth.
>>
>>17696059
just a general reading if you have the time. thanks, mate.
>>
>>17696059
Hey Thoth, could you do a scrying/tarot reading on current situation? I feel like something is trying to communicate through dreams but i cannot decipher the meaning. The image i keep seeing is tall figure with black cloak which has mountain goat skull helmet and red piercing eyes.
>>17696048
We can do it here.
>>
>>17696059
Can I get a financial reading? I've had a slow month, and I need to be making a lot more money.
>>
>>17695778
Kek. I was not expecting this.

As for your reading:

Situation: Ace of Swords (reversed)
How She Feels: Four of Swords / Five of Swords (reversed) / The Lovers
Outcome: Hierophant (reversed)

>Of Mice and Men by Steinbeck
For the first time Lennie became conscious of the outside. He crouched
down in the hay and listened. "I done a real bad thing," he said. "I shouldn't of did that. George'll be mad. An'... he said... an' hide in the brush till he come. He's gonna be mad. In the brush till he come. Tha's what he said."

I think there was some sort of misdeed done between the two of you, or something occurred that she personally did not think was right. Now she's taking time to really think the whole thing over. Her mindset seems to be fixed on doing the right thing, and she may even feel a bit guilty. Normally, The Lovers card would indicate romantic union, but in this case it reinforces the other cards in the sense that she is really considering her own personal values and morals concerning the situation. In the end, this will probably win out with her.

>>17695785
And I will read for you also as promised.
>>
>>17695763
>>17695126

Keep getting in the thread late. Can someone do mine?
>>
>>17696082
What I have really been wanting is to find the birth time of my great grandmother to make her chart, looking for comparisons, but alas.. I can't. I did just find a picture of her and I am excited lol. Give me a few minutes. I shall return with chart and sort through what it is I am more curious about. Thanks, Sorrow <3
>>
>>17696059
Hey Thoth!
What do I do regarding my education? Should I go to the IB class? Also in which direction should I go education wise to choose the best studies for me?
Thanks for help!
>>
>>17696085

Interesting. Thank you very much.
>>
>>17695944
Hey, now worries. Actually, I am going to pass on this for now. I am going to do some natal stuff with Sorrow and do not want to ask for way more than intended. Thank you!
>>
>>17696064
I'd recommend just creating a SATOR square and carrying it around with you. Of course, there are more in depth ways to go about it, but that should handle it easily enough.

>>17696082
Doing this reading first; though I don't really know how well I'll communicate the issues. I may not be able to tell you what is communicating with you, but I can tell you what is being communicated.
Any other querents, wait until I finish the first reading to see how I feel after. Still taking queries.
>>
>>17696153
I'll look into that, thanks.
>>
>>17695879
female
is he going to ever speak to me again?
green
>>
>>17696082
So, I decided to do a Fifth Element spread; to see into the hidden and metaphysical aspects within your life right now.

The current situation shows the King of Cups blocked by the six of Swords. Seems as though you have some plans you'd like to enact; or you'd like to start planning for something-- however, you're too blindsided by a sudden change enacted by another person, and this has you thrown off balance quite a bit.

A past influence is seen as the Page of Pentacles. Looks like you were promised something you never received, not necessarily romantic-- probably more of a sort of 'deal'.

A future possibility is seen as the 8 of Swords. Further confusion, restlessness. Probably caused by the same shit keeping you disoriented right now.

The key to your desires is seen as the Knight of Cups-- basically, you simply need to ignore whatever problems you think are in the way, and proceed to your goal. Act out what you want-- don't wait for the storm to pass.

Your desires are represented as The World. Again, backing up what I said earlier, you simply wish to complete that which you've been striving for.

The final outcome is seen as the 9 of Wands. Seems as if you put your morals first, and keep a clear conscience while moving toward your goal; then you'll be golden. Just keep moving, ignore those who would try and remove you from the path you currently walk.
Still taking queries.
>>
>>17696059
Should I seek vengeance against someone that has repeatedly wronged me, and has shown no signs of stopping?
>>
>>17696182
>>17696082
Also, I may add that the image you see relates to the archetype of Aries. The forward-thinking, brash, unstoppable fire sign of the Zodiac. This is the attitude you should focus on achieving in order to meet your goals; the helmet is there to let you know that you will be "attacked" (really, confronted) for seeking these goals. Just keep on the straight and narrow, and you'll be good.
>>
>>17682169
>>17695783
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0TPA7HiZ6nG

>>>17681392
>You are you.
>B.J.B
>Male
>22
>Sagitarrius
>Long hair, mustache, full beard, stoner, seeker
East coast, US
>Morgan Tarot and Iching
>How can I get where I want to be without the distractions...distracting me
>>
>>17696059
i fucked things up with a friend, and am wondering if he's going to ever speak to me again? is there a way to see how he is feeling about what i said to him? he wont speak to me anymore, thanks
>>
>>17696059

General reading please.
>>
>>17696059
With respect to my long-term goals, it seems that I'm missing something: a thought, an idea, a consideration, something like that. I need help breaking through this barrier and pushing forward. Any advice is appreciated, thanks.
>>
>>17695873
Lol! I'm afraid to ask why! :p

Then again, Chiron was indeed a centaur! ;)
>>
>>17696187
This is more of a philosophical question rather than one I should read-- so tell me how they have wronged you, and how you plan to get back, and I can advise from there.
>>17696197
>>17696200
Doing these two next. Hang around.
>>
>>17696059

I've retaliated, and been retaliated against, retaliating in turn. It's been over a decade. How does this end?
>>
>>17696214
You're third in line. Hang around a while.
>>
>>17691338

New Thread:

>>17696217
>>17696217
>>17696217
>>
>>17696224
Just a heads up; to all the querents currently waiting on my readings for them; they will be in this (the old) thread; not the new thread. Just to keep things clean.
Don't want people getting lost.
>>
>>17696197
So, I laid out a full 15-card spread for this; but ultimately, I can sum it up and keep it simple for you.

Whatever you took from your friend; you fucked up. That's for sure. You took something you thought would "fill" your cup, but only emptied it in the end.

Still, you are on a road to success with your current path. So, treat this as a life lesson and continue moving on. Your emotional life will suffer for a time; and guilt will hang over you-- but it'll pass in time, and you'll become better as a person. Just make sure not to forget this mistake; and you will not repeat it.

Sort of a common sense reading, but the cards don't lie.
You locked yourself into the slot, might as well enjoy the ride as best you can while improving yourself.
>>
>>17696203
>Aries
Hmm, that makes everything so interesting (as i'm aries moon) but the black cloak makes it strange. Isnt goat associated with devil as animal? Also your reading defines the making to the goal or the end of path but the thing is - i dont have my path. I'm just wandering like an aimless ram.
>>17696203
Dont be. You just have philosopher/teacher thing going around you, like a gentle giant.
>>
>>17696245
thank you Thoth it is true
>>
>>17696249
Haha, thanks! :)
>>
>>17696209
>This is more of a philosophical question rather than one I should read-- so tell me how they have wronged you, and how you plan to get back, and I can advise from there.
They repeatedly take my words out of context to use against me, they talk over me and cut me off, they get angry and berate me; it's all verbal bullshit. When I say vengeance, I'm not talking about cutting their tires or anything like that, just basically calling them out on their bullshit, and giving them a big dose of their medicine, using their own words, their own methods, against them. I'm tired of being bullied, but there's really only two options in the environment it happens in, put up or shut up, as the saying goes.
>>
>>17696200
Decided to do an i-ching reading for this reading and the next; as they would answer the questions better than a tarot reading would.

Hexagram 28: Preponderance of the Great
Overall, this would encourage you to travel; alone. If you can't travel, simply take the time to isolate yourself from human contact for a time; preferrably somewhere in the wilderness, and your inspiration will come. Traveling for a brief time, alone, would be your best bet though. The way the hexagram puts it-- your center is too strong, you must spread yourself out. Think, like butter.

>>17696249
In this case, your goal seemed to be to "have a plan" rather than follow through with one. The King/Knight of Cups shows a man of cunning, on who always finds a way to get his way.
So, what I would say to you is: identify a goal, then move towards it. No wind is favorable when the destination is not known-- that is your issue right now.
>>
Anyone up for doing a reading if so I'll fill out a nice fat query.
>>
>>17695785
>>17693178
You: Two of Swords
Him: Seven of Rods
Future: Temperance
Outcome: Six of Pentacles (reversed)
Advice: Death (reversed)

>Beyond Good and Evil by Nietzsche
181. It is inhuman to bless when one is being cursed.

Well, you may be a bit afraid or unwilling to let your father know how you feel. He is most certainly just doing what he feels is right for you, even if that entails being domineering. The future shows a healthy, give and take relationship between the two of you. However, things may take a turn to where one is giving too much and not receiving enough, which can cause problems. Despite this, it is advised that it would probably be best if you two stick together. I couldn't find a place for the aphorism in this reading, but maybe if you ponder over it, it would have some significance to you.
>>
>>17696285
>travel
I'm not quite sure where yet, but I assumed this would be a necessity. Thanks, have a good one.
>>
>>17696082
Sorrow, I will post in new thread.
>>
>>17696214
Hexgram 55: Fullness
This hexagram's name is misleading; it isn't as hopeful as one might think. In this situation, the one who has the upper hand will bend, and fall; below the other.
So, in this way, I would suggest to you: humble yourself in front of this enemy. Do not retaliate, simply absorb whatever is thrown at you.
The Tao helps those who lower themselves, and you're receiving a huge message to quickly duck your head; otherwise you may be hit by this rebalance instead of him.

The way it is viewed is that the Subject of this hexagram has abundance; however, the wise man will acknowledge that this means he has much to lose; and will surely lose it.
So, make sure you have nothing, if not much, to lose; and keep distant and humble. Whoever is the "winner" of this, will ultimately fall and crumble.

>>17696279
Ah, well, this has moved back to "you need a reading" territory. So let's give you a quick three-card spread.
The query is: What happens if you seek revenge?
The answer: The Knight of Swords, supported by the 5 of Cups and 7 of Swords.

If you do seek this out, and follow it through; expect to be stressed even more. It won't work out how you want, and it seems as though you'll be forced to relocate; find a new place-- whether it be at work, school, or place of living.
You'll be mocked out of the building altogether. You'll reach the breaking point of your Self.
>>
>>17696321
>If you do seek this out, and follow it through; expect to be stressed even more. It won't work out how you want, and it seems as though you'll be forced to relocate; find a new place-- whether it be at work, school, or place of living.
>You'll be mocked out of the building altogether. You'll reach the breaking point of your Self.
Thank you.
>>
>>17696321

Interesting.

Thank you kindly.
>>
>>17696285
Hmm, interesting perspective. I'll keep that in mind and thanks for reading.
>>
>>17696059

Hi Thoth, how have you been bro

I Have been stuck in a limbo for a couple of years.its been a miserably slow and static. I can feel myself slowly leaving it, i feel like im at a crossroad. I am seeking guidance in how to proceed. I want to be successful spiritually and in the world.
>>
>>17696291
Thank you for the reading. I appreciate it very much.

>It is inhuman to bless when one is being cursed.
My father lives a very stressful life and always has, because of his tribulations as a squalor child without a father and his climb to success he expects very much out of me. I think that may be what the aphorism is referring too.

How did you go about picking that aphorism if you didn't know how it fit with my situation?
>>
>>17695634
Can somebody please do mine ?
>>
>>17696414
I open the book to a random page, and then without looking I make figure eights around it with my finger until it stops naturally. Usually the passage that it lands on lends some sort of clarification or reinforcement to the rest of the reading.
>>
>>17694962
Thank you so much for that.
>>
>>17694980
Thank you so much.
You're right about the drawing. Sometimes I'll just fill pages wit out thinking of anything.
I swear your voice always makes me chirp up. Thank you so much <3
>>
>>17696704
You're so very welcome! :D
That's fantastic that you're so prolific with the drawings! Like I said, you have a great, unique style, so keep at it! It definitely also sounds like a nice thing to do when you need to take your mind off of things. :)
I'm so glad my voice always makes you chirp up, hehe! :D You're definitely so very welcome! <3
>>
Can a reader tell me anything about my current job vs taking a different one?

Thanks in advance.
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.