[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obscure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 17

File: kc.jpg (33KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
kc.jpg
33KB, 400x395px
I'm tired of hearing the same topics, le illuminati, skinwalkers and reptilians.

Post the most obscure spooky events/myths/creatures
>>
>>17690475
go away /mu/
>>
reality is a "simulation" (simulation is an over-simplification of an already simple concept) There is MUCH more lurking behind the scenes. All you need to do is look. Be careful.
>>
>>17690851
this is 1000% true, op.
>>
>>17690851
Seems possible, we could be in a simulation. Does that mean that our simulators are in a simulation too?

https://youtu.be/IPgTFXQrboY?t=110
>>
>>17690851
>all you need to do is look
>be careful

HURR DURR I KNOW SOMETHING THAT YOU DONT BUT IM NOT TELLING YOU BCUZ IM ROLEPLAYING IN A CHINESE IMAGE BOARD
>>
>>17690890
There is a player of Dwarf fortress who progammed Dwarf Fortress inside Dwarf Fortress so he could play dwarf Fortress while he played dwarff fortress.

Meme? Yes, but also a revelation, study the game, realize the parameters inside out.
>>
File: image.png (108KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
108KB, 750x1334px
I can tell you about the legends we have in north Eastern Africa. Passed down from generations, if you're interested.
>>
>>17690475
Not sure how 'obscure' this one is but I'll post it anyway.
Once heard a story from an old friend of mine. Was a neuro-surgeon for a while but he disappeared about a week or so after telling me about this creature. He said he didn't know much about it other than its cat feet and iron claws. He always seemed to be screaming for more about the creature, as he told me he put poison on his door to keep it from killing him in his sleep. To me, that seemed like an obvious symptom of paranoia, but before he left he told me that he dubbed the creature the twenty-first century schizoid man
DUU DU DU DUU DUUU DUUUUUU
>>
>>17690897
Sound interesting.
>>
>>17690851
>>
File: Guess.png (540KB, 436x515px) Image search: [Google]
Guess.png
540KB, 436x515px
>>17690910
nicely memed anon
>>
>>17690891
this

this happens too much
>>
Sumpurnis
>>
Tailypo is one of my favorites. I remember being told about it growing up. When I was five or something.
>>
>>17691099
Tailypoooooooo *scratch*
Fuck that freaked me out so much as a kid haha
>>
>>17691105
Yeah. I never see it mentioned on /x/.
>>
>>17690851
A simulation of what?

Are the people who created this simulation also in a simulation themselves?

Just saying.. "it's a simulation".. is like saying you don't know shit.
>>
>>17690958
Sure

The first story is a warning to everyone. At night time people are discouraged from approaching animals that look like they're in pain. A man was walking from his friends house at night around 1am when he notices an animal off in the distances tied to a tree. It's shouting out in pain. He decides not to do anything and he crosses to the other side of the street and keeps his head down and not facing the animal because he feels uncomfortable looking at or even near it. As he gets closer passing it the animals noises become more gutteral and fill with heavy breathing. As soon as he passes it the noises stop and he continues walking past it quickly reciting prayers under his breath.

After walking past a few houses he turns back and the creature (described to be like a dog) is standing in the middle of the street. It's staring at him. He doesn't break eye contact with it. It turns away and runs off away from him.

The second story is about a man taking a ride on the African equivalent of a greyhound bus. During a long trip filled with silence a beautiful woman smelling of incense and perfumes gets on and she sits next to the man. She is dressed in decadent jewellery and wears kohl (like eyeliner). She is very charming and keeps trying to convince the man to stop off at the midway stop and stay the night with her family (no sex outside of marriage bruh). He almost says yes but notices everyone looking at them strangely. The driver keeps looking back in the mirror at them. He decides he would rather take the full trip then taking a break. He declines and immediately she decides to get off the bus. As she jumps off the bus and walks past his window he notices her legs - she has goat legs- he blinks quickly and suddenly all the beautiful jewellery is replaced with a hideous dirty dress. He notices a foul stench that she left behind and he glances a sneak peak at her face. She has a missing eye, her cheeks are scratched skin deep and her teeth are rotting
>>
>>17691178
The second one is the one which has been adapted for modern generations :). Buses didn't exists several centuries ago.
>>
>>17691178
>After walking past a few houses he turns back and the creature (described to be like a dog) is standing in the middle of the street. It's staring at him. He doesn't break eye contact with it. It turns away and runs off away from him.
That actually makes for a pretty neat story.
>>
>>17691178
these are very interesting, do you have any more? thanks for sharing, anon.
>>
>>17691178
Interested.

More Afircanbro?
>>
File: Lambton_Worm.jpg (28KB, 267x382px) Image search: [Google]
Lambton_Worm.jpg
28KB, 267x382px
The Lambton Worm.
>Guy goes fishing and catches a "worm". >Discards it down a well and forgets about it. >Years later locals report livestock going missing
>Guy returns from the crusades
>The worm is now a 1000ft long beast eating everything in sight
>Guy kicks it's ass but gets cursed in the process
>all decendants have died untimely deaths

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lambton_Worm
>>
A Taxi Driver I know told me this story he says is true, but, idk..

He was driving down a country road one night when he saw a young drunk woman walking in the road. She was cut and bruised and looked like she had been in an accident, so he stopped and offered her a ride to the hospital. She asked him to take her home. So.. He got to the house and knocked. A man answered. He tells the man that he has a young lady in his taxi and she's in a bad way. The man begins to cry and walks off, at which point a Woman comes to the door.

The Woman tells the taxi driver that this isn't the first time someone has knocked on their door at 2am claiming to have their daughter in the car, and that their daughter had been killed a year ago. She was run over while walking along the road where the taxi Guy found her.

He runs back to the car and she's gone.
>>
>>17691196
>>17691198
>>17691209
Happy to hear you guys are interested.

I personally had an experience with the first story. I was around 14 years old and I was running around outside playing with friends and cousins. It wasn't too late at night, around 11pm. It was such a strange event that is forever ingrained in my mind. I was hiding in a spot further away from everybody else when I looked at the other side of the street and I saw a goat like creature standing on the road. The sand was rising up like most and the creature wasn't facing me but faced the side. It didn't even look alive, it's chest was strangely unmoving. I called out for my friends but nobody heard me. So I started praying like crazy. The animal slowly turned its head towards me and I curled up into a ball thinking if I couldn't see it then it couldn't reach me. About half an hour passed when a friend found me and she asked why the dog was just standing staring at us. I grabbed her hand and ran away.

Another story is about a young woman who constantly wakes past a down trodden appearing house. Her parents send her to the shop to buy things and she always passes the house. When she asks her mother about it she is told to never walk past the house and walk on the other side of the street. Yet, as nothing happened so far she didn't listen. One day an old woman stood outside the house and asked the young woman to help her move some furniture, and the girl agrees. At the end of moving the rest of the furniture away the old woman springs forth with unnatural speed and strength. She jumps on top of the unsuspecting girl and forces her head against the ground. The girl feels other hands grab her and drag her around the ground. The old woman brings forth a blade and makes scars on the girls face. Before the girl passes out from loss of blood the woman shouts "congratulation, you wear the mark of beauty". The girl then wakes up several hours later with scarred cheeks.
>>
>>17690895
So what you're saying is... God is severely autistic?
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 622x724px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 622x724px
>>17691254
Basically. A lot of these stories are about spirituality and sensitivity to demonic creatures. It's also about listening to others and doing as you're told when you're young because if you didn't that could often get you hurt. But fuck did these story scare the shit out of me as a child.

I still check women for goat legs :(
>>
Looks like the illuminati finally found us and is trying to deter us from posting about them
>>
>>17691230
Yeah- Ive heard of this- County Durham- Northern England, right? My father used to go on about it- theres a folk song about it.
>>
The witches of mexico.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aywcr_ef4WU
>>
>>17691276
Mexico loves paranormal shit for some reason. I believe they still have the highest rate of UFO sightings.
>>
>>17691275
Yeah that's it.

There's also this one. "the cauld lad" (the cold boy)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cauld_Lad_of_Hylton

>young stable boy gets beaten to death by the Baron Hylton Castle
>boy then gets thrown down a well
>several months later, the body was recovered.
>baron was tried for skelton's (the boy) murder, but had an alibi
>it is on record that Robert Hylton, 13th Baron Hylton was pardoned in 1609 for the murder.
>soon afterwards, strange events began to occur in the castle.
>cook hears a boy crying out..
>"i'm cauld"
>it returns every night
>locals often report seeing a child walking around the grounds at night
>..or hear it crying..
>..."I'm caauld"
>>
>>17691272
lol ik right, I found out who the antichrist is and they keep banning me and deleting my posts/threads
he's a tentacle monster just like Satan, and his favorite two puppets are Tom Brady and Young Thug
his original body is Young Thug (lol)
>>
>>17690891
>>17691086
nobody can be told the truth. you have to find it for yourself.
>>
>>17691099
>>17691105

me tie dough-ty walker

lynchee kinchy, colly molly, dingo dingo
>>
Le 21st century schizoid man.
>>
>>17690910
Was it in the court of the Crimson king?
>>
I hate the fucking world, too many god damn fuckers in it.
Too many thoughts about societies all wrapped up together in this place called AMERICA.
Everyone has their own god damn opinions on every damn thing and you may be saying "well what makes you so different?".
Because I have something only me and V have, SELF AWARENESS, Call it exortenstiolism or whatever the fuck you want.
We know what we are to this world and what everyone else is.
We learn more than what caused the civil war and how to simplify quadratics in school.
We have been watching you people. we know what you think and how you act, all talk and no actions.
People who are said to be brave or couragous are usually just STUPID then they say later that they did it on purpose cause they are brave when they did it on fucking accident.
GOD everything is so corrupt and so filled with little opinions and points of view and peoples' own little agendas and schedules.
This isn't a world any more, its H.O.E. and no one knows it.
Self awareness is a wonderful thing.
>>
File: 1462804224766.gif (894KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
1462804224766.gif
894KB, 300x167px
>>17692030
You okay anon?
>>
>>17690851
>obscure
>universe simulation
Choose one, newestfag
>>
>>17692030
reading this gave me some insight...
Satan and Young Thug never stop reading people's minds, so they probably have an incentive for trying to create a hivemind by stealing souls as is depicted in Revelation 17:13, which alludes to the fact that all the devils have the same mind
they probably grow tired of everyone else's happiness and their individual thoughts and wish to stamp them out

>We have been watching you people. we know what you think and how you act, all talk and no actions.

yup that's Satan or Young Thug
these niggas are fucked up
>>
>>17690995
>Gwess
shit taste
>>
Ok who wants some science spoops?
>>
>>17692263
Your mom.
>>
File: dbc.gif (682KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
dbc.gif
682KB, 300x168px
>>17692030
>>
>>17692270
You're.
>>
File: tumblr_mmp60sw3Fx1qzgy3do1_500.gif (975KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmp60sw3Fx1qzgy3do1_500.gif
975KB, 500x280px
>>17692295
>>
http://www.paranormal-encyclopedia.com/b/bridgewater-triangle/
how's about this, friend
>>
File: jj.jpg (20KB, 647x340px) Image search: [Google]
jj.jpg
20KB, 647x340px
>>17692299
>>
File: 1463240162314.jpg (71KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
1463240162314.jpg
71KB, 600x656px
>>17692058
>>17692002
So, explain to me. How is Young Thug Satan?
>>
>>17691280
I can agree with that. Its so very uncommon to find a mexican that isnt interested in paranormal stuff, even the most logical thinkers believe in some paranormal stuff.
>>
>>17690851
>all you need to do is look.

Recall plato's allegory of the cave. If the man who exited the cave told the rest of the men to just look, they would look at the shadows on the wall and call the first man a retard.

Ergo I look around, see nothing different from what I previously saw and conclude that you're a retard. You either need to provide better information or quit roleplaying.
>>
>>17692358
he isn't Satan he is just the antichrist
he is someone who is dumb enough to join him at the bottom of the pit
they pretty much do the same thing
>>
>>17691266
Moar?
>>
>>17692263
I do
>>
File: 1461984615163.gif (2MB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
1461984615163.gif
2MB, 400x303px
>>17690547
beat me to it
>>
I never hear stories about black eye kids
Random stories of kids that come to peoples doors and shit asking for whatever, or to come inside. They act completely normal but the eyes are fully black, no whites or pupil. Never heard what happens if you actually let them in.
>>
>>17693009

The Universe cycles through states. Entropy increases, stops, then fluctuates back to 0 once a thermal equilibrium is met, with EVERY possible state occuring at some point.

In other words, there will be a Universe where you and I are gay lovers, or blind, or King and Queen of England. Or a gay, blind King. Every possible Universe WILL happen if it hasn't already.
>>
File: 1458250867353.jpg (7KB, 203x240px) Image search: [Google]
1458250867353.jpg
7KB, 203x240px
>>17690897
yes
>>
>>17693071
Damn thats very interesting. Have any more?
>>
>>17693071
>Entropy increases, stops, then fluctuates back to 0
no
>>
>>17692844
what the fuck? really? how did you arrive at this conclusion young (possibly crazy) anon
>>
File: skeleboner.jpg (37KB, 348x500px) Image search: [Google]
skeleboner.jpg
37KB, 348x500px
>>17690475
there is a skeleton inside you RIGHT NOW
>>
>>17691265
Probably
>>
>>17692801
I don't need to do shit. I already know. Whether other people do or not is not my concern. Obviously.
>>
>>17693304
When are you planning to shoot up your school then blame Satan?
>>
>>17693431
I'm good. I'm 30 and guided by friends while the world is literally being harvested. See, you get preferential treatment if you just put in the effort to just acknowledge their existence. Ok, now I've explained more than you deserve. Enjoy xo
>>
File: 1206.gif (470KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
1206.gif
470KB, 500x303px
>>17693522
>>
>>17692030
We wear tinfoil hats here, not fedoras
>>
>>17692008
>HUURRR DURR I'M COMPLETELY DEFLECTING WHAT YOU SAID
>>
>>17693205
He tried to kill me and turn me into a puppet already
He's already killed and taken over my mom's body.
He's also Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, and Tom Brady
>>
File: 1448542361310.jpg (56KB, 630x517px) Image search: [Google]
1448542361310.jpg
56KB, 630x517px
>>17690475
>spooky event
the phantom turd : take a shit and you feel it leave and hear it hit the water but when you look and you know you do its gone
>myth
women like nice guys :they want some one to degrade them and berate them. deep down inside many women just want some one to piss in their ass
>creatures
el chupacabra : the goat sucker does donkey shows just outside of tijuana
>>
>>17693093
They've already been posted up. You'll find em in reply to the people requesting them.
>>
>>17690475
You haven't heard of the reptilian skinwalker illuminati?

Totally fucking new subject, man.
>>
>>17695076
ALSO - remember when it was Berenstork Beans?

MINT JULEP EFFECT THREAD!
>>
>>17693522
thanks for the tip
>>
>>17690475
Young Thug and Tom Brady are the antichrist and they come onto /x/ just to stop us from warning everyone!!
>>
>>17690851
It's not really so far-fetched. We're probably pretty close (well, maybe not) to having the computing power to simulate an entire universe. It's possible we exist in a simulated universe created the same way. I know if I had the ability to run a universe simulation on my computer I'd do it, just for fun and curiosity's sake.
>>
>>17695076
Does anyone know what happened to Elisa Lam yet?
>>
>>17695233
Young Thug killed her with his mind powers
>>
>>17693071
OR A FOOTBALL PLAYING KING IN SPACE
>>
>>17692030
>Call it exortenstiolism or whatever the fuck you want.

Can you tell us more about exortenstiolism? Sounds interesting.
>>
>>17693071
But there already exists a universe where you're gay and we're in it.
>>
>>17693126

Eventually all matter will be moving away from all other matter faster than the speed of light. Yes, FLT. At this point the Universe will reach a thermal equilibrium (the 0), a very low entropy state. Boltzmann fluctuations will occur, creating a different Universe. This cycle goes on forever, creating infinite/every possible Universe.

You're right, Entropy never reaches 0, I should have said "low entropy state".
>>
>>17690475
I've seen a bird fly backwards.
>>
>>17695968
In one Universe I'm gonna fuck you in the ass.

How do you feel about that?
>>
>>17690475
What makes you think you are deserving of any information other than half remembered stories?
>>
>>17691230
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lambton_Worm
What's with all the snake/worm-like creatures milking cows in European mythologies?
>>
>>17695996
Same reason the Japs all have Tentacle fetishes.
>>
>>17695989
Like I'm wanted :'(
>>
>>17692011
FUCK. SHIT. Fuck that story. I used to get cold chills from reading it and couldn't look at the picture on the next page without getting that "mortal terror" feeling in my gut.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.