[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tulpa General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: Picture.jpg (54KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
Picture.jpg
54KB, 900x636px
I haven't seen a decent tulpa thread, so I decided to take it upon myself to create one.
I'll be adding guides that I find credible to help beginners and those curious as to what a tulpa is.
For starters here's one:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17iiFxZ9PYXXxSqWHdU2YoPsGfJr90w8aIG_evqc1wiY/edit

Now uh...this thread will be about the following:
>The discussions of Tulpas (Obviously)
>Offering help and tips to those new to the concept of tulpamancy.
>Talking about our experiences with our tulpas.
>etc?
>>
>>17689277
What do I get if I summon one? What do they give me?
>>
>>17689277
From what I could gather from research a while back, tulpamancy seems to be a self-induced variation of DID. This is mildly frightening to me, so how would you ease someone into the idea?
>>
Can my Tulpa beat 10 people at once in a fight? Would it do any better than I? Can it go beyond human weight lifter capabilities?
>>
Tulpa threads were moved to >>>/trash/ a while ago.

That being said, currently watching Nightmare on Elm street with mine. She loves a good spook.
>>
>>17689315
It's more just an imaginary friend who acts on their own volition. It's only super powerful if you put the time into it. And even then, eh. If the idea of a lifelong companion sounds appealing, then go for it.

>>17689352
No, at most they could help you control your adrenaline.
>>
>>17689767
I've been reading the link that was posted, I've warmed up to the idea. I was just worried it was like some Tumblr tier "headmate" shit. I was wrong about that and now I'm interested. Thanks!
>>
>>17689277

Have people ever created a Tulpa and not known they had a Tulpa or they existed and instead just thought hey wow my imagination is wild
>>
>>17689277
"decent tulpa thread" is an oxymoron.
>>
aren't tulpas just imaginary friends?
>>
>>17689893
Yeah, there's several cases of that. The best case on Tulpa.info was unfortunately a 55 year old man who still acted like a child with his 35 year old spoiled thoughtform. And even though they were experiencing something like Tulpas, they refused to believe it.

>>17690086
To a certain extent, yes, but imaginary friends typically don't appear to be sentient. Tulpas are like enhanced imaginary friends.

>>17689875
Seems that the headmate trend condones that all voices in your head are okay, and disassociating without one's consent is okay as well. But I guess what else CAN you expect from tumblr. Tulpamancey isn't at all like that. There's no glorification of mental illnesses, no made up privilege. If something goes wrong in your head, the community advises you to get help, not embrace what may destroy your life if you actually have Schizophrenia or DID.
>>
I had a dream of my ex two days in a row and woke up today to find an image about tulpas on vg so I thought I'd try making one of her. Any advice?

We used to spend all day with each other, and at one point I actually had her voice permanently in my head. I tried visualizing her earlier and talked to her a bit and fell back asleep to find her in my dream again. Then in my third-sleepy quarter-lewd state I thought about her beating me and could actually feel her punching me and for a moment it was like we swapped bodies -- I could hear and kind of see from her perspective.. then I fell asleep again so I'm just wondering how to best go about things I guess and if anyone here has actually experienced things like that. If it makes any different she had a tulpa too.
>>
>>17691029
My advice? Don't. Make someone like her, but don't make her. Just come up with the traits that you want, the appearance that you want, look up some guides on community.tulpa.info. Keep in mind, she will never actually be her, no matter what you do. Just make sure you understand that. Don't become resentful because she doesn't end up being that girl. And if you do, well that's your own issue to deal with.
>>
>>17689277

I could use a Tulpa to hold my memory to make it easier for me to remember things?
>>
>>17691029

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCN8FAruse8
>>
>>17691160
Yes. You can also use them to help you forget.
>>
>>17689300
Schizophrenia
>>
>>17689300
They give you waifus.
>>
>>17693437
BIG
>>
>>17693479
TUPA
>>
>>17693485
WAIFUS
>>
>>17693496
>>17693485
>>17693479
wow nice fucking shitpost there m8
you wait all night to pull it off?
>>
I started with my first tulpa last night using OP's guide. I must say it's a pretty difficult work, especially when it comes to visualizing his face.

Also, do you name your tulpa? I mean, does he/she just tells you his/her name at some moment or do you have to choose one? Do they even have a name?
>>
Might as well pretend you have an imaginary friend, much easier. What a load of rubbish!
>>
>>17689277
I think I might of had one or two. They claimed to be demon loved with me for 10 + years.
They left last year on "a quest to get a body"

This tupla or am I just fucking full insane
>>
What are the differences between a tulpa and a servitor?
>>
>>17694896
I think a tulpa is an independent entity with its own thoughts and actions while a servitor is kind of like a programmable entity.
>>
>>17689732
Why were they moved?
>>
can i make my tulpas exactly like hitler
>>
>>17695204
yeah, absolutely
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.