[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is that true that the one world religion of NWO will be New Age?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

File: nwo.jpg (11KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
nwo.jpg
11KB, 249x202px
Is that true that the one world religion of NWO will be New Age?
>>
>>17688044
The religion of the future is hedonism disguised as enlightenment and selflessness

Everyone will be a self serving asshole but call them out on it and they'll spit venom at you about how spiritual and selfless they are.
>>
According to project blue beam it will be christianity.

Though not really, because it will actually be the anti-christ.
>>
Pros: Golden Age anything is possible if you believe.

Cons: Age of Judgement right after it.
>>
>>17688056
Expand?

Are you talking about the conservative Nazism? the vril?
>>
>>17688065
The theory that the NWO will use holograms to trick people into thinking jesus is back to save them from a global conspiracy and/or aliens, and to usher in a new age of peace and prosperity. Which will of course be controlled by the anti-christ who the NWO worships.

This is a conspiracy people actually believe. If this is actually going to happen, the conspiracy theorists fail to mention how the archangels/Christ will react (since these being exist in a world where there is a real anti-christ). They probably won't just let it happen, obviously.
>>
>>17688044
Islam is better.
>>
>>17688044
It'll be an new religion comprised of all the 'correct teachings' of each major religion we know right now.

It will be a religion about one's self improvement and service to others which will set the foundation for "Credits".
>>
>>17688044
>NWO
>New Age
Keh, keh, keh. Really now OP.
>>
>>17688044

Personally, I believe religion won't have a place in the New Age. It will all be about self empowerment and self enlightenment. With this in mind, humanity will come together under one nation to explore the unknown (AKA) space.. I can guarantee in the next 100-200 years, all wars will cease and nations will harmonize to blend together.
>>
They've started to dismantle Catholicism, look at what the new Pope is doing
>>
>>17688351
>self
>enlightenment
Keh, keh, keh. Really now anon.
>>
New age, is that old thing still around? I thought it died out in the 80s.
>>
>>17688397
Unfortunately. It really thrives in places like Los Angeles. My folks tried to raise me up that way, it's complete bullshif.
>>
>>17688409
Samefag here.

*Bullshit*
>>
>>17688409
>tried to raise me up that way
My condolences.
>>
>>17688397
>>17688409
>>17688413
>>17688433
It's true motherfuckers
Just because your parents were hippie stoners who cannot get into spirituality doesn't mean it's bullshit

You need to examine the Pisces/Virgo and the Aries/libra ages along with the historical events that took place in that timeframe to understand it and prepare your consciousness to the Aquarius/Leo age
>>
File: 1425220870239.png (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1425220870239.png
15KB, 300x300px
>>17688351
- unwavering belief in a specific future development of human behavior

- one governing body, the cultural dogma of which is ubiquitous

this is a religion
>>
>>17688064
This guy speaks the only genuinely insider shit in the whole thread and everybody ignores it. LOL...

And this guy >>17688351
actually thinks the "New Age" is a real thing that's coming.

This friggin thread I swear...
>>
>>17688047
this. the meme is already working on some folks, see >>17688351
>>
Lol 100 years time most/all of the world will be Muslim and we will enter the 2nd dark ages.

No room for tolerance of other beliefs in Islam. Especially something "new age".
>>
>>17688096

God will help it happen, actually.

2 Thessalonians
The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
>>
>>17688249
>>17688498

After God kills millions and millions and millions of muslims, the rest will join this emergent church.
>>
>>17688511
God isn't going to do anything of he sort. Mainly because he doesn't exist.

The complacency and liberal thinking of the western world has us sleep walking into extinction at the gain of islamists.
Europe is lost, we have handed over power to Islam without putting up any sort of fight (see recent London elections).

Anyone who can't see Islam and its sharia law as the future, however terrifying that may be, is quite frankly, blind.
>>
>>17688047
>of the future
Nice try shill. Enlightened anons know that that has been the religion for the past couple million years of human existence. Calling it "new" is just a way to trick time travelers into not seeing the danger that exists in the past. Fucking shill.
>>
>>17688545
>past couple million years of human existence.

what's your level of education anon?
oh, it's a troll post
good one friend!
>>
>>17688455
>because your parents were hippie stoners who cannot get into spirituality doesn't mean
Actually that it precisely what it means. If hippies can't get it, and hippies are avid consumers of the kind of bullshit that makes cults and religions possible, then nobody else will ever have anything to "get." If thousands of failures doesn't show you that your beliefs are wrong then you're just an idiot, pure and simple.
>>
>>17688044
No, its not true.

That's like believing in you... pointless
Remember the pizza you made youbhad fun dint you?
>>
>>17688044
There is no such thing as the NWO.

You are worrying too much. Trust in your government.
>>
>>17688455
Aquarius will win, that's finally what we are made of.
>>
>>17688044
nwo is being established right now

Full scale invasion has happened in america already

Dont expect you to believe

In god we trust
>>
>>17688455
Why do you put two signs for one era? Are they under the influences of two signs?
>>
>>17688047
this
>>
>>17688545
>defends the NWO
>calls other anon shill

Shut your cock sucker you retarded faggot :^)
>>
>>17690953
I prefert to trust something that's real.
>>
>>17688044
No, Intersectionalism.
>>
File: inter.jpg (48KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
inter.jpg
48KB, 620x350px
You mean Satanism?

the people like Taylor Swift, Rihanna and others who worship Akadawa or Satan but never confess about it?

Well we are living in the end times of Anti Christ. If you wanna meet him. That's hit nice pic.
>>
>>17688044
HOLY SHIT
ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
TRIANGLES, TRIANGLES EVERYWHERE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>17691351

No fedoras are allowed on /x/. Please leave your shitty headwear at the door.
>>
>>17691565
/x/ was way better before you christfags found the board and started pretending you are the norm.
>>
>>17691621

Who the fuck said I was a christfag? Go back to

>/r9k/

you never knew /x/ when it was good.
>>
>>17688044
I know who the antichrist is... it's Young Thug and Tom Brady... he controls a lot of puppets just like Satan but those are his favorite two.
If you go to twitter and search their names + nightmare or dream you can see that they are attacking people in their sleep.

Personally he's been trying to steal my soul and touch my dick.

Shit's getting weird yo
>>
the future belongs to no one
>>
My opinion is pretty much all religions are the same.

For example, take Scientology. Replace the characters names with biblical characters and replace Xenus name with Yahweh and it'll read no different than biblical stories and apocryphal texts.

It's all the same shit. Same story.

I guess the confusion of Babel confused religions... confused everything.
>>
>>17691680
The knee-jerk fedora memeing is a dead giveaway.
>>
>>17688044
A combination of Mormonism and Scientology
>>
>>17688047
Lol you just described every liberal and SJW in existence, except change "spiritual" for "concerned" or "socially conscious" etc.
>>
>>17692025

but not us friend. we're so much better than those sheeple xD
>>
>>17688543
do you think london will be intact over the timescale this thread is talking about?
>>
>>17690953
>Full scale invasion has happened in america already
what's the evidence of this?
>>
>>17691989

Says the brat with the knee jerk fedora line.

Go be skeptical of shit somewhere else.
>>
>>17692209
That doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>17688354

Jesuits run the whole show.

www.o5iri5.com
>>
Listen to Mytery Babylon by William Cooper on archive.org
Goes through how the push is for the religion the by the mystery cults going back to ancient Sumer.

Fascinating evaluation of prehistoric human occult which ties heavily with modern scientific research on human evolution
>>
>>17688278
Did you just say Reddit is the new church?
>>
>>17688044
New age is not a religion, it's a compendium of practices applied over pleasant pseudo-scientific theories.

Can the average retarded from /x/ do some research beforehand at least?
>>
>>17692186
london is already completely changed. a dangerous place of no worth left.

so define 'intact'. it people are scattered and beaten. its culture destroyed. its hardly 'intact' right now.
>>
>>17691351
TIPPING INTENSIFIES
>>
>>17692847
FUCK
>>
File: 1463025328042.png (390KB, 479x542px) Image search: [Google]
1463025328042.png
390KB, 479x542px
>>17688249
islam is shit, and your a bad troll.
>>
File: 1460687704997.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1460687704997.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>17688455
reading this post
>>
>>17688044
No it will be islam.
>>
>>17692859
True. The tenets of New Age philosophy as espoused by the Theosophists and Alice Bailey, who also gave us the term New World Order, are that all religions will be seen to have some element of truth in them and all are possible paths to attainment. The Christ is the head of the spiritual hierarchy of beings of which humans are a part, but you don't need to be a christian.

The New World Order is an ideal where leaders and governments work together for the sake of humanity's development and spiritual growth. The phrase has been twisted out of all recognition by the paranoid survivalist anti-federal govt type Americans.
>>
The new age spiritual teaching is humanity's mission and path to freedom. The ETs are part of this mission, as we are the same.

Fearmongering about ETs and spirituality is designed to supress and keep us enslaved. There is nothing "new" about new age teaching, with most of the tenets being a staple of spirituality throughout the ages.
>>
http://www.eckankar.org/Video/play.php?name=Just+Sing+HU!
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.