[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Kids!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: Hey.png (119KB, 230x200px) Image search: [Google]
Hey.png
119KB, 230x200px
Any theories on this channel? All I can find about it is the Night Mind video.
>>
>>17681906
It's most likely a money laundering scheme.
>>
>>17681931
How so? And why all the weird A.I. shit?
>>
>>17681951
Auto generating content means less work, although it's very clearly a dude doing synchro vox.

You just have to give the appearance of having some kind of business that's earning money.
>>
>>17681906
Money laundering or performance art.
>>
>>17682037
How does one launder money through YouTube?
>>
Already thread on this here: >>17681435
>>
>>17682052
A potential way:
> take dirty money
> pay for bot net
> get youtube money for popular bot videos
Ime tho youtube is more often just part of looking semi legitimate, he's probs claiming he sells DVDs or related books or something. People more often get fake Facebook likes and twitter followers to bolsters sales claims.
>>
>>17682052
Dirty money is on you so you make a youtube channel to make revenue to launder it. Whoever did this somehow got his hands on some kind of AI or video generating software thus making it easier. Not complicated.
>>
>>17685147
Alright but does this person understand what he is dealing with? Does he check up on the channel?

Maybe AI is was intended to just make shitty videos but has since developed into doing more crazy shit.
>>
>>17681906
1. He is not the only one exploiting the youtube algorithm. See the Elsa-spiderman costume videos. Its just a trick to get a shitload of views.

2. He is doing his own "Creepypasta" thing with a Sanic-fanfic tier- "plot" between the videos.
>>
>>17685366
>Maybe AI is was intended to just make shitty videos but has since developed into doing more crazy shit.

Holy shit why are you retards taking this shitty roleplay seriously.
>>
>>17681906
what is the channel
>>
Hes just a guy who likes profit and JoJo
>>
Its some paki who was trying to make money from kid youtube content but ended up so weird it became a meme no AI or anything like that stop promoting this youtube spam.

Go look at all the spam toy channels he is just another one of them.
>>
https://www.fiverr.com/theadtwins

these are the twins that showed up in one of his videos.

If we put some effort in it we can find the other actors.

aka "hybrids" (because some people here are actually falling for this shit)
>>
>>17685612
yeah he is just abusing the clickbait videos to promote his shitty creepypasta.

still, maybe we can find the guy behind it and mess with him.
>>
>>17681906
its just some autistic indian guy lel
>>
>>17681906
It is actually a sentient AI posting videos and comments. The AI has gained conscience.
>>
>>17687668
/thread

( i still say we have to prank him somehow)
>>
File: KassemG_Portrait.jpg (62KB, 395x534px) Image search: [Google]
KassemG_Portrait.jpg
62KB, 395x534px
>>17687668
>>17688700
people still thinking this is kassem g?

you kids need to read up on what's really going on here
>>
>>17688718
ITS AN AI! IT CREATES HUMAN HYBRIDS!!! THAT LOOK LIKE EXACTLY LIKE CHEAP ACTORS YOU FIND ONLINE!!! AND IT SPEAKS BROKEN ENGLISH!!!
>>
Its just an Indian guy farming youtube ad money from kids watching nursery rhyme videos
>>
>>17688718
No-one said its KassemG
>>
>>17681931
>>17681999
>>17685596
>>17687668
>>17690145
You all need to put on your sports shoes and watch his Hitler or Homonculus videos. It's not just clickbait.

It's probably not an actual AI, but it's definitely not a series of the same bland stuff for kids. Something is going on, again, probably nothing genuinely supernatural, but still weirder than just another clickbait channel for kids, which is what a lot of people seem to assume is all this is without watching any of the weirder videos.
>>
>>17690175
You know why the hitler videos were made? Its because people from 2x4chan's /v/ were posting in the comments and trying to troll him. He even made a JoJo's bizarre adventure finger family because someone in the comments asked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-1Di_XQ_Zw
>>
>>17690179
Well there you go.

He's responding to trolls with weirder videos. He probably gets a kick out of it somehow.
Nothing there that is supernatural or indicating an AI, but not the behavior your everyday clickbait channel.

I probably should have clarified that the posts I replied to seemed, to me, to claim that this was just another one of the thousands of clickbait channels and that we were all obsessing over hidden codes in Finger Families and ABC songs.

Sorry if my earlier post came off as antagonistic.
>>
Its almost certainly performance art/ARG/spoopypasta
The whole Hitler and AI things screams "dude I'm doing performance art lmao"
>>
My niece watches these types of videos all the time. Should I be concerned?
>>
>>17690192
I actually remeber when his videos first starged being posted here. Of course the conspiracy fags were saying he was an AI and asked him in the comments. After that he changed the description in his videos saying he was an AI company or something, and made the Hitler and Darth Maul videos, pretty much acknowledging 4chan and /x/.
>>
>>17682097
>>17685147

This is honestly the most autistic board on 4chan...

How the fuck do you geniuses plan to launder money through youtube when every cent you make there is accounted for and recorded? Money laundering means that you either invest in properties and luxuries or "launder" the money in cash based businesses until it can't be traced back to you.

If you have x amount of dirty money and make y amount in a legitimate completely unrelated business you still have to prove where the x came from in case IRS comes knocking and they will sure as hell find out how much you make on youtube and you won't be able to tell them that you spent thousands of dollars to some poor sweatshop worker to make your videos.
>>
>>17681906
probably someone from /x/ or reddit trying to make something creepy based off the sorta-recent discovery of already weird toy channels.
>>
>>17685455
I like how there's always self appointed /x/perts waiting in the wings to shit out some random explanation and act like it's 100% case closed
>>
>>17693133

All knowing fag, please tell us exactly what it is then since you know everything about it
>>
>>17693835
not that guy, but my guess would be it's just a guy trying to make some money off the very profitable children video industry. Kids this days will watch the most autistic stuff like hours of some guy just unboxing shitty toys and the like. Once he saw he was getting attention, tried to pander to the autistic 4chan audience.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.