[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 26

File: 4463605_f260[1].jpg (14KB, 260x280px) Image search: [Google]
4463605_f260[1].jpg
14KB, 260x280px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17675045
>>
>>17681334
Anybody doing readings?
>>
File: Typical Wednesday.jpg (90KB, 300x542px) Image search: [Google]
Typical Wednesday.jpg
90KB, 300x542px
>>17681334
>>17681345

NOW ALSO OFFERING:
*PETIT LENORMAND TAROT
*WACKY SCRY USING OLD TV STATIC

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0j8V5BBA71M

Chironymous here, doing Morgan's Tarot, Petit Lenormand (tarot), I-Ching readings, or wacky scries for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need you to say something positive*** to me so that I may heal my wounds and help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot, Petit Lenormand (tarot), I-Ching, Wacky Scry
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
File: 1447763146687.jpg (589KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447763146687.jpg
589KB, 1920x1080px
>>17681392
Rich
Male
Virgo
Tall guy with green eyes and brown hair. Pretty moody but overall melancholic one.
Northern Europe
Wacky Scry
Query - What do you see about love life? Any problematic areas?
>>
>>17681392
You are really helping a lot of people by posting in these threads, friend.

Jesse
Male
23 going on 24 in a few days
Taurus
I'm boyish in my looks. Was kinda husky but recently dropped about 50 lbs in weight. I have short hair most of the time but I haven't had the time for a haircut so it's kinda untamed right now. I'm a Hispanic brownie.
South Texas
I'm not sure what the difference is between the cards, honestly.
How does the future in my current relationship look?
>>
>>17681392

Hi Chironymous! How you doing?

"Choose to shine"

Alex
Male
Taurus
Average height, neither skinny nor fat, small eyes, always smiling, lonely if not dating anyone, short dark brown hair.
Mexico
Morgan's Tarot
Love reading, been feeling pretty sad since my bf broke up with me but excited because i've been told this guy likes me and i like him back but haven't really talked to him. Wondering if my ex will come back or if ill be heading anywhere with this new guy.
>>
>>17681065
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1UdcOMIozkY
>Hey there Onymous,
>Could you do a reading for me?
>Leo
>M
>22
>California
>Query:
>I realized I'm currently in a process of settling down within myself integrating different parts of me into one (finding myself). How is my progress going?
>>
>>17681392
Thank you for your loving act of giving. May fortune and healing find you today.
Lefty
Male
Scorpio
White guy with a gut but ironically a thin profile
Canada
Use your instinct on the tool
Why is my body adopting certain poses all by itself during meditation?
>>
File: tom_jerry_zoot_suit_01.jpg (27KB, 348x264px) Image search: [Google]
tom_jerry_zoot_suit_01.jpg
27KB, 348x264px
>>17681392

Hail Friend! May laughter fill the air around you and love blossom from the ground below.

Scott
Male
Libra
Masculine, broad shouldered, weigh a bit but strong for my size.
Southern California
Morgan's Tarot please
Love reading, I've been talking to a girl and she shows interest in getting to know me better whether its a hobby I'm doing or how I'm doing in life. Does it look like this will head into a good direction as far as a GF?
>>
>>17681392

You have a very pleasant trip and it's fun to say aloud. Also I will be wishing for you to have a peaceful and prosperous spring.

Stephanie
Female
Pisces
A bit shorter than average. Overweight but not round. I have Hazel eyes. Sometimes peppy and spontaneous, very social, but I get lonely and lazy quite often.
Southern US
I'm compelled to ask for Petit Lenormand because I don't know much about any of those methods and it's the only one I'm familiar with, but you're free to choose the one you would most like to use.
Query - Whether I should keep pursuing the path I'm on when it's not working out, or if I should seek out new opportunities.
>>
>>17681392
Name: Erin
Sign: Scorpio
Description: Short, slim, dark brown hair and eyes. I think I'm usually pretty talkative and outgoing around friends and family, but I'm pretty shy otherwise.
I'm...not really sure which tarot I'd like. Admittedly, I'm new to this. Maybe Petit Lenormand, because I like the name?

Query: I saw a question in theat thread about someone measuring their magic or spiritual potential, and I'm really curious about that, or maybe if I have any particular elemental affinity.

Thank you so much in advance. It's really cool of you to be doing this for people.
>>
File: peacock (10).jpg (69KB, 274x412px) Image search: [Google]
peacock (10).jpg
69KB, 274x412px
M
Female
Gemini
Short, slim, long straight hair
Argentina
Scry
Love reading
>>
>>17681554
forgot: I wish you a warm hug.
>>
>>17681392
"when life gives you lemons, make sherbert"
patsy
female
Virgo
I love nature and tattoos but haven't got one yet.
west coast.
Wacky scry
I'd like to know what the person I have strong feelings for thinks of me and their feelings towards me? I would appreciate it very much.
>>
>>17681392
The world is what you make it so let's make it right.
Brody
Leo
Scry
What will happen the next time I'm around my crush?
>>
File: kopera.jpg (97KB, 672x900px) Image search: [Google]
kopera.jpg
97KB, 672x900px
>>17681392

Acquire knowledge, it enables its professor to distinguish right from wrong; it lights the way to heaven. It is our friend in the desert, our company in solitude and companion when friendless. It guides us to happiness, it sustains us in misery, it is an ornament amongst friends and an armour against enemies.

Nathanael
Male
Libra
Student who hasn't seen university in three years, beating time with gf, weed, drumming, lego and some sort of depressive disorder, suicidal attempts.
Germany
Wacky scry
What's my (near) future?
>>
>>17681392

Let your smile change the world, don't let the world change your smile.
>Craig
>M
>50
>Pisces
>Thin build, green eyes, shirt brown hair w/some greying, goatee
>Pennsylvania
>You can choose the method
>Is a reconnection with my ex possible? We were together for 15 years, apart about the same. We are both in troubled relationships. We talk fairly frequently in emails. She doesn't see us as ever being together again as a couple but always as good friends. I feel that she could be holding back her true feelings since she's married. I feel that if we spent time together, things could develop. Am I wasting my time pursuing her? Is there steps I can take to make it work? TIA!
>>
>>17681392
Sup Chrionymous. I'm so glad to see you
"Once you choose hope and determination anything is possible!"
Stephanie
Female
Virgo
Description: 5"8, big curly black hair, very loud and animated, caring,
Houston, Texas
Morgan's Tarot, please!
Will I be happy at Bennington? I know it's far away from home but will I meet people who resonate with me also can you give me any advice and what to major in.
Thank you so much!
>>
>>17681392
Matt
Male
Gemini
I have brown hair and brown eyes
Australia
Morgan's Tarot
I would like a romance reading. I want to know if I will end up in a relationship with the girl I'm dating.
>>
>>17681077
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0e8AsbpZCYu
>>>17681063
>>Onymous is here
>Would you mind doing a reading for me? You've never steered me wrong yet <3
>Capricorn
>Male
>19
>Southern Iowa (At the moment)
>I feel like I'm at a standstill in life. What am I supposed to do now?
>>
>>17681392
Nothing is impossible

Anthony
M
Scorpio
Tall dark handsome
Europe
Morgan tarot

Need to know how my business will be for the rest of the year?

Also could you give me a love/relationship reading?

Thanks in advamce
>>
>>17681392
Spring always comes again
Dominik 19 m pisces
Tarot
Love present/future reading please
>>
>>17681392
I guess he's just gone

2 hours?
>>
>>17681415
http://vocaroo.com/i/s18pkHyn3Dpo
>>
>>17681731
Hey, I'm under the weather, and I was wrapping up a couple of unexpected readings in the last thread. I also thought there'd be other readers here than just me! I'll do my best to take care of this surprising amount of queries!
>>
>>17681686
I forgot to say something positive: You look cute today :3
>>
>>17681776
No worries
I wasn't aware you were still working in the other thread

Thanks for your work
>>
>>17681800
Haha, that was supposed to say "hey there" -- didn't mean to have a tone! Sorry! And kind of out of it too!

You're very welcome!
>>
>>17681807
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s18pkHyn3Dpo
even in your sickness your voice is still uplifting pls keep doing readings
>>
>>17681432
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1hA89BTt4Nw
>>
File: chiron.jpg (70KB, 580x829px) Image search: [Google]
chiron.jpg
70KB, 580x829px
>>17681766
Hey thanks for reading (even if it was really wacky). Yeah being melancholic guy is really hard as it's one of the Virgo traits. I could fake all this positivity and smiling but people would understand that it's only faking.
>>
>>17681673
This has been very helpful, I appreciate the words of wisdom and the reading that came with it. Thank you my friend.
>>
>>17682003
You're very welcome. Ah, I see. The only thing I know about Virgos is that planning is supposed to be something that's really helpful/beneficial to them! Best wishes to you!
>>
>>17681392
I hope everyone is having a fantastic day!
Silver
Male
Aquarius
Young Jim Morrison
California
I just wanna know if I'll live through and ever be happy.
>>
>>17682003
I'm glad! You're very welcome!
>>
Im sick of life, cani ask for a reading?

I just want to know if things will ever get better
>>
>>17681392
Andy
Male
Sag
Tall, dark and mysterious.
USA
Wacky Scry
General Love query, I have someone in mind. She has me in mind too.
>>
>>17682084
Oh, and something upbeat, you're number one best reader. I had a reading from you a couple weeks ago after some unforgettable yet probably too soon experiences that proved to be rather helpful. Thanks! Just looking to expand on that now, not sure if you remember, but it was really a very helpful thing you did for me.
>>
>>17681392

You are you.

B.J.B
Male
Sagitarrius
Long hair, mustache, full beard, stoner, seeker
East coast, US
Morgan Tarot and Iching
How can I get where I want to be without the distractions...distracting me
>>
>>17681392
There are no accidents or coincidences, only plans beyond our knowledge.

Johnathan
Male
Gem
Isolated, lost, fearing the future will be as bad as the present
USA
Tarot

There's a spirit following me, a kind one. I want to know where it might be going, what its plans are, etc. It has been around for a long time.
>>
This reader's got over a dozen queries backed up by now, I would think it's time to be patient and stop adding to his work load.
>>
>>17681392
i hope your haveing a day full of people showering there love to you
Andrew
male
capricorn
white, brown hair, patchy shave, blue eyes
Davis, CA
i trust your choice
what am i to this girl im talking to, i dont understand at all
>>
>>17682040
http://vocaroo.com/i/s13arTPl0ZFi
>>
>>17682182
Thanks! I am indeed a little slow today because under the weather! <3
>>
>>17682182
This. People are only thinking of themselves here.
>>
>>17682012
>Virgos

I-I'm a Capricorn.
>>
>>17682538
Woops! This:
>>17682012
was meant for:
>>17681972

I'm all messed up on meds for this sinus infection. :(
>>
any1 doin readgs
>>
who is feeling good tonight! Lets make this the best readings ever! lol
>>
>>17682679
no one is here
>>
>>17682580
I had a sinus Infection. I didn't take anything and let it run its course.

Ed
Pieces
>>
>>17682679
romance reading
>>
G
M
Scorpio

Any chance of us getting back together?
>>
>>17682679
>>17682659
There's only one doing readings and he's sick so be patient please. Or are you doing readings?
>>
>>17681945
I just heard this. Thank you so much, It really is appreciated! And reading while sick no less! I'm sending all my good vibes your way, friend!
>>
is anyone doing readings?
>>
>>17683000
People generally announce when they are. You can always go to a flea market and get a Palm reading for $40 though.
>>
>>17683064
You're looking for the other divination threads, the reader here is all about good vibes
>>
>>17683076
No bad vibes. I just answered the question.
>>
>>17683130
I took it the wrong way. The reader here is trusted, and I wouldn't see a reader in public without knowing they are true
>>
>>17683154
I apologize for the implied negativity. I agree about public readings, just meant it's always an option if you're in a tight spot. I think they are typically scams though.
>>
>>17681392

Do not fear , do not be afraid anymore , the same energy that moves the stars and planets is the same that gives you life , you're the same energy.

Eduardo/ Edu, Viny
Male
Aquarius
Adventurous, curious, happy to be alive, human.
Mexico
No idea what is best?
Which is the path that is set for me?
>>
>>17683178
No worries, that happens a lot with texting/messaging/posta. People misread. Do you believe some are legitimate? This reader near me isn't in a flea market and has good reviews on every page I've looked at. I've never done a reading before so I was afraid of being scammed
>>
>>17683202
I think I would be more trustful of someone who wasn't selling their service, or who asked for very little compensation. I feel those kinds of people would be more naturally passionate and spiritual than someone who has a shop or full time stall doing readings. That's just personal opinion though. I can't say none of the ones who do that are legitimate or trustworthy. And there's no reason why they couldn't actually be a good reader as opposed to someone bullshitting for money. As for the reviews I can't say if that's a good indicator or not because I feel people go to such places for reassurance, and if that's what they're getting then they'll obviously be satisfied regardless of legitimacy. But if they're relatively inexpensive it's worth a shot. Just go into it as you would any other reading and don't psyche yourself up for it being real/fake so as not to influence yourself.
>>
>>17683249
Since you seem new I just want to add I'm not any kind of authority on this. It's all just my personal feelings and opinions.
>>
>>17683249
I only considered her because she works out of a small room in a small building shared by another small business. She seemed to charge little compared to others. I can see what you mean with the reassurance, I'm very open minded and not leaning either way with my query. I appreciate the input and advice very much
>>
>>17683285
I'm as new as you can be but your advice made sense so I still appreciate it
>>
>>17683288
>>17683308
My pleasure. Whatever your query is I hope things go well for you.
>>
>>17683315
Thank you, I hope your future queries go well also.
>>
>>17682182
Lack of readers makes it.
>>
>>17682412
Thank you
>>
Good morning /x/. I have time to do some readings. If you would like one please post:

-Name
-Sign
-Your query

If you would like to provide additional details, the more I have to work with, the more chance the reading will be accurate and make sense.
>>
>>17684227
- Ricardo
- Red
- Virgo
- General love reading as why i cant get over specific person. Nothing will happen between us but i see her way too often. Maybe this situation is trying to tell me something.
>>
>>17684227
>Alex
>18
>Metallic blue
>Taurus
This is kind of a crazy query, but am I ever going to see this person again?
>>
>>17684227
>Morgan
>20
>Purple
>Scorpio
>How can I make things right between me and my boyfriend?
>>
>>17684238
It seems in the area of love, you often use logic and are very detail oriented in trying to understand and interpret what has and will happen. In addition, self confidence is a struggle for you. You may want to learn to let go a little, and learn to trust your instincts a bit more, even if they don't always make logical sense. You are only hurting yourself by second guessing. Finding truth in matters of love means letting your heart have an equal say, and I don't mean that in the sense of ignoring your feelings, but your intuition. She is waiting to see action in the way of love, and regardless of showing her in your own way, she is not interpreting it. Learn to speak the language of love in a feminine voice, the voice of the heart. She will notice.
>>
>>17684227

I'd love to have one if you're still in the mood for more.

Tsveti
Female
Black/Blue
Aries

I want to ask for a love reading too (I know everyone keeps asking for those and you're probably tired of them so it's fine if you don't feel like doing mine).
And some additional details - I guess I have someone on my mind, we're not in a relationship but things have happened between us before, lately seems like we're not that close at all.
>>
>>17684227

Jordan
Black
Scorpio
How do I fire up my ambition again?
>>
>>17684244
First, I am noticing the outcome depends on your actions, it can go either way. Right now is not the time you will see them. You need to focus on advancing yourself as an individual, if this person is to come back into your life, it won't happen just because you dwell on them. Also, cleanse your life of toxic people that are holding you back from success in all areas of life. In order to see this person again, you need to gain a strong sense of self, and to do that, you have to work on the things in life it takes to make you know internally that you want in life. I am getting the sense that a major area you need to work on is patience, not only with this person, but in life. You had something happen early that gave you the false pretense that life will hand you things, and for you, this will not be a trend. You will have to work hard, and exercise extreme patience to make it to where you want to go.
>>
>>17684263
I have a hunch it's more like a general Virgo description as oppose to more personal one.
>>
I am getting a lot of queries quickly, so please be patient, and if I cannot get to all of you I apologize.

>>17684261
You are being a little too assertive right now. Back off a little bit to give the situation healing time. I am seeing overwhelming positive for the near future but it doesn't appear to have a direct connection with him. Perhaps something else great in your life is going to happen to you soon that will help refresh you and see things in a new light, gain self love. Gaining love of yourself, understanding your truth better, and finding harmony in the different areas of life is what's needed to make progress with him. Something you are dwelling on is holding you back, clouding how you see things, and it's better to come back with a fresh perspective to find out how to proceed with him.
>>
>>17684288
desu I don't really study astrology specifically and wouldn't be able to tell you much past very general things what a Virgo is even about. The only reason I ask for zodiac is to help connect with your subconscious, it's just a random thing, just as your name, that helps me channel your already present intuition about your life. If the reading doesn't make sense to you, it may be because I didn't get a great connection with you, but I felt like I did. I was careful to note that "follow your heart" didn't mean expressing feelings to her, because I feel you are already doing that. I'm sorry I can't be more help.

>>17684272
You are very good about pulling your fair share in a relationship. If you ever make mistakes, you put effort in fixing them.Right now you are being a little cautious, but presently it is wise to do so. Continue to pay attention to details, they will aid you. I am getting the sense this person you are referring to is not meant to be a forever partner, but your experience with them is crucial to learning about love and yourself, so do not write them off completely. Let it happen, take it for what it is, enjoy the ride. Better things are on the way.
>>
>>17684278
You are burnt out right now because your way of thinking and worldview has you missing details in life that are important to refreshing your energy as well as refreshing the people you invite into your inner circle. You are waiting on an event specifically that will bring your fire back to life. Let go of fears that are unfounded and stop focusing on the negative, especially negative that does not serve you. It is one thing to notice a mistake you made or notice you are not at your best and try to fix those things, but another entirely to focus on sad things you have no power to change, and things in the past that cannot be undone. Focus on the present and the future and the good in your potential because there is some. Especially do not allow your fears and concerns grow out of proportion to how much they really matter; do not let them detract you from opportunities that will bring you the comforts you seek.
>>
>>17684227
>Jose
>21
>Red
>Gemini
>I've recently met a girl and she's kinda nice and I think I like her so a reading on it would be nice. What should/can I do?
>>
>>17684312
Thanks, mate! Was in need of a reading for the past month and each time I came to these threads people weren't doing any, so yours really helped me now. Going with the flow seems like the best decision for now. Thanks again!
>>
>>17684287
Thank you. Makes sense. :)
>>
>>17684227
Jon
Yellow
Scorpio
Ive fallen for my best friend but she has a boyfriend. She has mentioned before she would date me if she didnt have her current, and often makes sexual comments to me. I like her a lot and shes real awesome, but i dont feel comfortable in taking her from her current man. What do?
>>
>>17684334
The first card I am pulling seems a little bit out of place, but maybe it isn't. Maybe you do not have a lot of experience with relationships, and this card is telling you that you need to learn a little bit by the way of observation, speaking with friends, and so forth, before proceeding. I get the sense that you are juggling a lot of things at once right now, but so far doing pretty well doing so. Something has happened recently or is about to happen that can unexpected and you will need to learn how to incorporate the change into your already moderately stressful life. I feel this girl is more than just nice. When you are around her, you feel very content, and peaceful, and maybe even love her. She will bring things into your life that help make all the chaos in your life seem to flow easily. I think she is certainly worth pursuing, but take your time, you don't want to mess things up by being awkward and making careless mistakes.
>>
>>17684365
I feel you have been at odds with this situation and going back and forth in your mind on what to do, it has been a great struggle for you. You have to make a decision one way or the other before you drive yourself crazy. You are being overly careful, and need to just do what you want to do. I get the feeling that your heart has already decided you want her, and that you are in fact willing to rip her away from her current situation because you feel you are better suited for her, and she does too. Both of you are feeling too guilty to proceed, but where your hearts are is going to prevent her from having any sort of positive relationship with him. Let go of the guilt, and do what you need to do. You don't have to be a jerk about it, and I think that misconception is holding you back. Be upfront and honest with her how you feel. Don't make an ultimatum, but suggest to her that its unfair to both you and him to be flirting with you while with him and the right thing to do is make a choice. Good luck, this is never an easy position to be in.
>>
>>17684402
Thank you. This is pretty close to what my other friends suggest, so i guess I'll have to grow a pair and do something about it.
>>
>>17684227
Jas
Orange
Sagitarrius
What is my purpose here? I can sense forces at work around me but lack the ability to see them or communicate?
>>
>>17684411
You are able to sense that you have good things happening around you, and sense that there is some divine intervention at work. I feel that you are out of balance and that is affecting how well your ability to communicate and interpret the forces around you. You are afraid to confront the truth and the truth is more than you can handle in your current state. Balancing your energies and life will prepare you with the strength you need to proceed. I feel very strong indigo energy is needed/lacking. Focus on that especially in obtaining your balance.
>>
G
Scorpio
Black

What was the point in the relationship he and I had? I find myself kind of lost now.
>>
>>17684227
Hi there! If you're still doing readings I'd appreciate it if you can help me.

>Sabrina
>20
>Pink
>Sag
I'm a little concerned for my mental health right now. I don't know what I should do, and talking to people about it is very hard for me to do.
>>
>>17684299
That's a lot to consider. Thanks so much.
>>
>>17684227
Hey there!

Chas
Red
Cancer

Maybe just a general reading please if possible if you're still about?
I guess I wouldn't mind knowing what direction I should take in my life to be more positive and happier and maybe more successful and motivated.
Thank you very much for your time!
>>
>>17684502
I am a little hesitant to address this desu because usually these situations, no answer is accepted readily. If you are prepared for any answer, and prepared for the truth, I will do a reading if you really want but I don't want to do it if it will only upset you and further cause you dissonance. Ask yourself if you are ready to deal with the truth, and if you are, reply saying so.

>>17684489
I feel that things were a bit unstable between you, possibly on again off again even though in terms of the heart you were very committed the entire time. What happened appears to have damaged your sense of self. As to what it means, what it was suppose to teach you, and where to go from here, is a little unclear to me but I think communication is paramount. This part is a guess, but perhaps the communication is with yourself, not him, you are in denial of some kind and need to get past that to move forward. Additionally, I feel very masculine energy from you, and if you are a female, you are a unique one. Don't forget to utilize the feminine qualities within. We all have both, sometimes it just takes a little inner reflection.
>>
>>17684584
I believe that I can handle what you tell me. Thanks for asking
>>
>>17684312
>>17684584
Why is desu repeatedly appearing in my posts? I don't recall that ever happening before today. I didn't type it.

>>17684576
Heavy major arcana in this reading and I feel that you have a strong fate influence in your life. Your life has a constant state of renewal, and every cycle you will be able to expand on your understanding if you take the time to analyze the details. However, be careful about making judgement, learn, but do not let anything cement in, always be open to further learning. I am getting that you are currently in a time of epiphanies, the part of the cycle where truths are being unlocked, coming together, making sense. The next step in your cycle is like the Spring, bringing an abundance of new challenges and changes. What you decide to focus on as far as bettering your life has little relevance, because in the long run, you will learn all you must learn and accomplish what you must accomplish, so don't worry too much about that, just make sure you are doing something, and absorbing everything it has to offer.
>>
>>17684621
Hey can you do mine?
>>
>>17684621

Thank you so much for taking the time to do a reading for me.

I'm just curious - when you say that there is heavy major arcana in the reading and that I have a strong fate influence in my life, what exactly do you mean by that?

Once again, thank you so much for your time!
I'll take what you've said on board.
>>
>>17684502
Right now is not the time to make decisions. You are in need of rest. You do, however, have people in your life who can be trusted, now is just not the time to enlist their help in regards to your mental health issues specifically, other than just being a support network to talk about general issues you may be having that affect your mental health. Find a way to bring more fun and joy into your life in the meantime. Side note- I find it a bit ironic that even the cards aren't sure you are ready to deal with things. Just a personal insight, but sometimes the best medicine for mental health is laughter and taking a mental vacation. I think your intuition that there is something to be dealt with is correct, but approaching it at a time in your life where you feel overwhelmed (when you feel you most need to) can actually result in only making things more overwhelming. Coming back to drudging through the deep rooted issues at a time you feel like you least need to, when you are at your best, can help your intuition flow like a powerful river.
>>
>>17684627
Sufi
Green
Aries

Can you tell me about what will happen in the next few months. Will I be able to feel good again. I've been kinda dizzy for 8 months.
>>
>>17684627
Did I skip you? Link if I did?

>>17684637
Some people have a destiny, others every move they make changes the future. You have a destiny, and it will happen no matter what you do. What you do and how you do it will only affect how you experience it, meaning if you will have to struggle to get to where you are meant to be, or if it will happen enjoyably. As far as major arcana, if you've ever seen a tarot deck, some cards are a unique item or being (major arcana), while others are a suit (minor arcana). When there is an unproportional amount of major arcana pulled it usually signifies that the end is out of your control/destiny unless it is clustered, and then it can mean to really focus on that certain aspect of the reading.

I have to go soon, can do one or two more depending on the intensity.
>>
>>17684662
You didn't skip me I just wanted to make sure your still doing them.
>>17684648
Here is mine
>>
>>17684662
So pretty much, my life is set in stone?
I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.

Thank you once again for your time. It's very much appreciated!
>>
>>17684648
I sense travel. Perhaps moving or a vacation is needed to return to good health. It is imperative during this time frame you mentioned to chose your battles wisely and spend your social time and energy only on the people that deserve it and you can mentally afford. What you focus on in this time frame will have a strong influence on your life as a whole, and there will be a lot going on, that may seem overwhelming, so you must choose wisely what to attend to.
>>
>>17684646
Thanks anon! I appreciate it.
>>
>>17684693
Thanks
>>
>>17684681
Yes. I can't really say it's good or bad because it depends how you define those terms and your personality. For some, it's nice to let go and enjoy the ride, for some, feeling out of control can be very devastating.

I'm going to run. May be back this evening if I can.

Why does this captcha about pizza look like it has mice on it. Gross.
>>
>>17684714
Thank you kind anon
>>
>>17684227
Rob
Green
Taurus

How will my chosen profession go in the long run?
>>
>>17681434
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1RBPzsbANoM
>>
>>17681392
>***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
Fear is the mind killer and bravery our virtue
Keep this in your mind on your journey and always stay happy for even fake smiles produce real happiness
>*Name/nickname
Richardson
>*Gender
Make
>*Age
>*Sign
Cancer
>*Description of yourself
Redhead built like a door
>*Location-ish
GA
>*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot, Petit Lenormand (tarot), I-Ching, Wacky Scry
Morgan
>*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
Love reading for me and a girl named hazard
>>
>>17684031
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17682994
You're very welcome! I'm glad! Thank you so much! Much appreciated!
>>
>>17684821
Thank you very much! I appreciate it man.
>>
>>17685059
You're very welcome! :)
>>
If dubs my worst fear will have come to pass
>>
>>17685074
You still doing any readings brother
>>
>>17685112
Slowly working my ailing ass down the list when I can! ;p
>>
Is anyone still doing readings?
>>
>>17681513
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ztOl35Ul1t
>>
>>17685181
i can do a quick one for you
>>
>>17685193

Yes, please. What information do you need?
>>
Hi chirony

Ryan
Aries
Blue

Will I get promoted within next 3 months and do I have any chance with my hot co worker ?
>>
>>17685204
question or general overview. not too picky over here, but feel free to include anything relevant to your situation
>>
>>17685220

I would like to know if I will get a job soon. I failed a unit at college which I needed to pass the course and I think that's the end of that. So I don't know where my life is going. I'm a bit lost.
>>
>>17685228
i understand. sit tight and i'll get you back asap
>>
>>17685231

Thank you.
>>
>>17685235
hey friend i did a bit of a larger reading for you but something came up and i can't type it up til tonight. email in name field, hit me up and i'll get it to you. sorry for delay
>>
>>17685274

No problem, thank you.
>>
File: shiv-parvati.jpg (178KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
shiv-parvati.jpg
178KB, 1024x768px
Hi, guys. It's that time of the night where I take 5 requests (maybe more). Tarot reading, three spread--present, past and future. Please, don't ask for generals. Love reading requests will be interpreted as 'romantic-life'. Be specific, really take your time to ask me (elaborated questions will prevail). Give your birth sign and your eyes color. Well, that's it.
>>
>>17685569
Taurus the bull
Warm brown eyes

Can you tell me how my career will go? I'm following an artistic route which is very risky.
>>
>>17685569
blue, virgo
is anything going to happen with me and the person i like
>>
>>17685569
Virgo
Brown
Will I be happy at Bennington? I know it's far away from home but will I meet people who resonate with me also can you give me any advice and what to major in.
Thank you so much
>>
>>17685569
Green eyes
Libra
Love life reading please
>>
>>17685569
Gemini
Dark brown eyes
Romance reading. Will the girl I'm dating and I end up in a long term relationship?
>>
>>17685569
Pisces
Hazel eyes
I'm planning on going on a road trip with my sister soon. She's moving down from alaska and I'm driving down with her. She was in a really bad fight with her boyfriend and now she wantsto move back home. I would like to know how our road trip will go and what I can do to help her out, I fear she will be emotionally unstable.
>>
>>17685569
aquarius, brownish

the girl i love says she loves me too but shes under a horrible depression because of the suicide of her ex husband and says we need space if we want it to work
am i gonna lose her?
>>
>>17685584

A Estrela reversed, A Imperatriz reversed, O Mago

A three spread, all Major Arcanas.

Well, a good profession/carrier is build upon Love (as everything else, of course). But where does that love come from? The child needs its mother and father to protect them, to nurture them, and also to give them Love, to help them reach full potential. The thing is, today, this world, parenthood is a little bit messed up. So we tend to give children Love, but we also give them a little bit of fear. So, it's up to the individual soul to literally get rid of that fear we inherent from our parents and make that Love bloom everywhere. (Just a intro, okay? You must think now how's that apply yo yourself.)

Well, let's proceed. Maybe one of your parents (and I think it was your mom, but maybe I'm just projecting things on you, the cards don't say which one it was) haven't encouraged you enough to make you confident about your artistic gifts. Anyway, when you were young, art flourished in your veins naturally, but fear take hold of it.

Now, how can you be a good artist and really succeed in your career? You need to first make amends with that feminine energy that put fear in your system. You can't go on as an artist because you'll need the feminine flowing freely inside of you to be good at it. For now, you're likely to get major creative blocks. So, maybe some therapy? Talk about that with a psychologist maybe help you. See? It's only a matter of confidence, acceptance, owning your gifts and be in peace with the feminine inside (which you can also find in your mom, or other female reference you had early).

So, the future? I do see success. But art is a hard way to trail. When your feminine is healed, the masculine will blossom as well. The waters of creativity will flow for certain. Don't hold back and use everything you have at hand to make art. (Even if it's the fear and the tortured feminine side of you. Art can heal that as well.)
>>
>>17685608
I'm not a tarot reader, but as soon as i read your post i felt a cold touch under my spine and i'm shivering. I had a bad premonition. People who survived the suicide of a beloved person will carry the ghost of the suicidal person, who will induce suicide in surrounding people. She can't avoid this. You can.

I will not describe you the premonition i had. I just suggest you to watch out and take care of yourself.
>>
>>17685569
Libra
Green Eyes
Is it wise to take a different path in the auto industry currently? Currently working delivering parts but looking to be more of a mechanic.
>>
>>17685569
Leo
Brown

So I need to choose between two women, one I am in love with and I can have a relationship with this summer, the other is my 'soul mate' but I wont meet her till my mid-twenties. ( I am 18 now so that is a long, long wait)

The choice has been tearing me apart.
My question: Who should I choose?

Even if you won't do a reading for me as I'm late, could you just give me advice? Anyone else too for that matter.
>>
File: image.gif (225KB, 320x201px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
225KB, 320x201px
>>17685649
>pic related
How can I get in touch with my feminine energy? I'm female, and I'm not particularly masculine..I am a bit of a tomboy though. And I'm very close with my mother.

Thank you for the read. It was very insightful. Nice to hear about success too.
>>
>>17685592

Well, happiness isn't a thing that we can hope to flow out of something but our own hearts. Is here happiness inside of you? If yes, then certainly you'll be just fine in Bennington. And every encounter is meaningful to the end. So, of course you'll meet the ones you need throughout your journey there.

You cannot runaway from karma. What you need to learn, you will learn. Through good experiences and though bad ones.

About your future in Bennington:

Sete de copas reversed.

It's always fun to grow up. Now that you'll find up and downs, but you'll alright. And grow up means to take responsibility for your own life. It may be confusing and choices will abound but often be nonexistent. You know, just life.
>>
>>17685693
Does your mother support you in your career choice? Have you talked to her and asked for help and advise? You need to be really grateful to your mother for everything she did to you, the good and the bad things. That's the sign your feminine is alrighty. But it takes time. You can also find some answers in your aunts and grannies, and your closer female friends. But answers about yourself. Why do you doubt your gifts? Things like that. When the doubts has vanished, nothing will fasten you.
>>
>>17685727
Well, she's not particularly partial to my choice but she's accepted it and respects it. Like most parents, she's recognized my talent, but I understand why she's worried. It's a cruel and difficult world. Especially for work and opportunities. I'm a very determined person so I know she's not too worried. Now and then she'll tell me about some things that may benefit me.

But thanks anyway.
>>
>>17684584

Thank you. I knew he was a messenger of sorts. I just dunno which part I'm in denial of. I'll meditate on it. Thanks.
>>
>>17685569
Sagitário, marrom. Estou querendo me estabelecer com alguém logo e gostaria de um conselho das cartas para encontrar a mulher certa, obrigado.
>>
>>17685601

O Mago, A Estrela reversed, O Cornífero reversed

"How can a brother help a sister?"

The travel is really necessary for her. But plan wisely where you guys are going, for she needs strong masculine energy supporting her and that needs to be taken in account BEFORE the trip. Nature can do that (and much more).

Well, she is depressed. She's a beautiful soul, make her remember that as much as necessary. Don't encourage any bad emotions in her. Show her your own masculine energy throughout your Love for her. That also will help.

And I think that relationship with her boyfriend is over. It's never easy, so she is need to have full support for now on until a Estrela is back to its right position.
>>
Heyo, this is September.
I've been in the IRC for a bout a week now, and I'm willing to try doing tarot readings for anyone interested.
>>
>>17685797
Hi September!

>>17685679 <--- thats me

I was wondering if you could help me out?
>>
>>17685797
Hey September
I'm not a huge fan of the whole /div/ thing, 'specially since last time i asked about my car and /that night/ I crashed it. granted, i fixed it with my own two hands for the first time and was a major confidence boost, but, it took like 2 mo...
Anyways, if you could, I'd like a reading, or a love reading if specifics make a difference.

It's not that I don't trust you guys, I just didnt like the "results" life gave me last time, so, i mean... I'm hesitant.
>>
>>17681522
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JZEMZwQ0qX
>>
>>17685830
Thank you very much! I will bear in mind what you said friend:)
>>
>>17685824
I drew the 6 of Cups, primarily representing childhood. That would indicate that you should enjoy the opportunities your youth now, instead of waiting the two years. That would probably be my personal advice anyway, to be honest.

>>17685825
I can do a love reading, but I'd prefer a bit more specifics in your query. Do you want to know what's in store for a relationship with a particular person?
>>
>>17685851
You're very welcome! :) Best wishes, and good luck!
>>
>>17685608

"What can I do so I don't lose her?"

Reversed O Mago

There's a really a bad timing there and you're not prepared to deal with the situation.

Let's take a deep look on this question. You love her, and she loves you. That's the tools you're manipulating in your mind. How long have you two been together? She is a widow for how long? Love takes time to grow, you know. Sometimes more time than one human life can have.

Also, your fear of losing her is your worst enemy. Now that for a fact that if you're patient, and always there when she needs you. And stop asking for more than what she can give you (and Lust may also be one of your enemies right now), then you'll have the most likely chances of building and beautiful (and even sexual) relationship with her. Be patient. And knows that patient also means Love.
>>
>>17685797
Love reading please, September. Have someone in mind. What do you see about it?
Thanks.
>>
>>17685797
Oh hey, can you do a reading for me? I'm nervouse about my mom's house. She bought it some time ago but after having some problems she never checked on it, someone told her that there's people living in there, but we never let anyone borrow it. I want to know if there are people living in there and if so, are they dangerous? or just some squatters?
>>
>>17685855
Me:>>17685825

Uh, yes. there's a girl I'm in love with, who I've been trying to forget - If you really want specifics it's a long, fucked up story.... What i have always wanted was to be her rock, to be hers, but circumstance of life forced us apart. I try to get past her because it seems that's the right thing to do - move on, but... I love her.
>>
>>17685855
Thank you!

It´s just difficult to turn away from the person that I´m ´supposed´ to be with. Basically I have to tell fate to fuck off and that is a really scary thing to do.
>>
>>17685873
I drew 3 cards for you, the other person, and the potential of the relationship.

I got The Hierophant, The Hermit and the Ace of Cups, which I'm interpreting to mean that their is some self-imposed isolation on the part of the other person, but with some guidance from you, there is great potential for a strong romantic relationship.

>>17685876
I'm not great with specific details like that, sorry. You'll probably want a more experienced reader.

>>17685894
Same spread as the first one in this reply: Queen of Wands, Queen of Swords, 2 of Cups. If you recognize the 2 of Cups, you can probably see this yourself as a good sign. You want to be strongly supportive, but you're going to also need to be careful to respect this girl as an independent individual to make things work.
>>
>>17685679

This is really a question only you can answer. Who should you choose? Which way should I go? I'll try to help you like this:

There's a bifurcation and two different paths. What is the best of each one that is there for me to see?

One is certainly motherly inclined. She has a tendency to cook and clean the house and take care of kids (metaphorically, of course). This means that you'll find good qualities of your own mother in her.

The other relationship will be sort of turbulent and chaotic, but the lessons worthwhile.

Of course I can't possibly say which one is which, but drop that fear. You can't account for very single and possible choice that this world offers you. Let go and embrace what comes to you. It's always what you need to experience anyways.
>>
>>17685908
Don't worry, thanks anyway!
>>
Hi :)
Sofia
Female
Virgo
Buenos aires, Argentina
Short, chubby, hazel eyes, teal hair, spontaneous, lazy af
I would like to know about (surprise) my love life. Thank you very much in advance :)
>>
>>17685908
me>>17685894

That's a good sign! Thank you September.
don't forget to wake up Billy Joe When you're done.
>>
>>17685927
Thank you for the insight!

I guess why this choice weighs so heavily on me is because I know that whatever I choose, I´ll have pain associated with the choice, and not just me but I´ll probably hurt others as well.

I have a good feeling of which is which.
I´d rather be with the motherly inclined one, but then I´ll have to wait 4/6 years and I don´t know if I can wait that long for companionship. The chaotic one can start this summer.

Anyways, I´ve ranted enough. Thank you again!
>>
>>17685781

O que é a 'mulher certa'? O que a gente deseja por vir, mas não do jeito que a gente espera.

Stay open for new opportunities. Look into your past. What has gone wrong in the relationship with women around you? Also, forgive your past. That can hinder you a little bit in your search. The right woman will require the right man. If you want someone to Love and grow together, you need to ready and open for that as well.

Do you trust your balls? Confidence in yourself is the base for a solid search. It may take some time and competition is sure to be around. And when that comes, you can easily give up and shut down inside yourself, feeling pity and powerless and whatnot. So, yeah, it takes a great a courageous heart to find Love.

Learn how to deal with the things inside of you that steer you towards the worst you can give.
>>
>>17685968
Thanks for your time. Mind telling me which cards you got?
>>
>>17686017

Sorry, I don't remember at all.

The last one was A Estrela reversed.
>>
>>17685789
Thank you, it was a surprising ordeal and I was even doubting her full commitment to the trip but I'm slowly realizing that this trip is something very important and I will put more effort into it's planning.
>>
>>17685908
Nice, seems accurate. Thank you.
>>
>>17685590
skipped
>>
>>17686027
If you're still doing readings

Anthony
M
Scorpio
Tall dark handsome
Europe
Morgan tarot

Need to know how my business will be for the rest of the year?

Also could you give me a love/relationship reading?

Thanks in advamce
>>
If anyone is doing a reading:::

What path should I take professionally?

I like rubies and diamonds
I'm a female
I'm 25 years old
>>
what happened to empathau
>>
>>17686215
Pretty sure he died desu senpai

Or so that's what I heard
>>
>>17686249
i miss your readings m8
>>
>>17686249
Empath can you do readings later??? I miss the positivism you used to bring to the thread! and how cute your voice is :)
>>
>>17686262
>>17686292
Sure thing guys, I'm sorry I've been so busy. I'll be doing readings later today so keep an eye out for me

>How cute your voice is :)
Dawww <3
>>
>>17681541
http://vocaroo.com/i/s174tMS4s9YZ
>>
>>17685569
Hey, you're probably away at the time I'm making the query, but here it goes.

Adrian
Pisces
Dark brown

The story goes like this: a friend of mine recently broke with his ex, which I didn't really talk to a lot. After they broke up she started approaching to me in a very provocative way, and I was kinda worried that would make jealous my friend. Anyway I talked to him and he's actually relieved since they broke up; he told me she is extremely dramatic and likes to make a whole scene, but she is really fun and a good friend, and she also demands a lot of attention since she wouldn't let him go out with our group friends a lot.

In conclusion, she is kinda crazy and my gut tells me not to stick dick in crazy.

Should I stay away from her or stick to that person?
>>
>>17686375
I decided to jump in concerning the story.

The Fool

Basically if you decide to further this interaction. Much fun will be had, nothing permanent but a simple distraction.
>>
>>17681543
http://vocaroo.com/i/s19z1DLWbXpe
>>
>>17681554
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0FC3kM5vMWq
>>
Anyone here?
>>
>>17681392
matt
male
cancer
tall guy both brown hair and eyes generally a happy funny guy
eastern Australia
morgans
love general
thanks senpai
>>
>>17681574
http://vocaroo.com/i/s15OoUX1IBNY
>>
>>17681583
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1AqoqSi2vEa
>>
File: peac.jpg (96KB, 520x447px) Image search: [Google]
peac.jpg
96KB, 520x447px
>>17686593
Thank you. Good vibes to you too.
>>
>>17687697
Thanks man. It's the end of the year so the window of opportunity closing makes sense.
>>
>>17687718
You're very welcome! Thanks! :)

>>17687725
You're very welcome! I'm glad it makes sense!
>>
>>17687729
hi chironymous want to exchange reading?
>>
>>17687738
Sure! Neat! Let me know the details for your query!
If it's okay, I'd like a love reading (big surprise, haha).
Let me know if you need any other details from me!
>>
>>17681638
http://vocaroo.com/i/s02f53t9N0WJ
>>
>>17687744
in your past you went after a girl who was the archetype of a perfect woman. you worked very hard to get this girl or put a lot of effort into being/trying to be with her. she was financially secure, attractive and had an independent personality so it was worth it to you. i dont know if it worked out though because like i said she would rather be alone (9 of pentacles)

you are now situation where something unexpected has happened towards you to your love life. can indicate someone coming to you with feelings, or you going to them with your feelings (the prior is more likely i think since you are now in a state of confusion about it). you've made your message clear towards this person as to what you want but then again you are still feeling a little confused about the situation.

cards suggest that you should have fun. indulge into sexual desires and dont take things too serious. i think you will get what you want if you start off something casual and then it evolves into love. if you do be careful because i dont think this person is as serious as you about forever love at the moment. this idea might change with time.

there is going to be a huge transformation for your love life in the future. some old phase will come to an end, and a new beginning will form. there is a feeling you will finally find the stability you seek. happiness is coming to you.

i hope that was useful to you.

I would like a wacky scry there is a guy I am interested in, I am wondering if he will finally approach me next week or am i hoping for nothing. thank you
>>
>>17687800
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1UhMhUsGJ7Q
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-13-11-18-14.png (129KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-13-11-18-14.png
129KB, 720x1280px
Is the ferryman here? I received this response a few nights ago and I need help interpreting it. I don't quite understand the wolf and the leeks. The desert and the place of death and isolation makes a ton of sense; I live very near a desert and can honestly even think of a few spots that might refer to
>>
>>17687901
i will follow the advice thank you
>>
>>17688016
:) You're welcome!
>>
>>17688026
Hey there. Can I ask, do you know anything about the guy Osiris? He gave me a reading last week, I'm not sure if it was exactly spot on or I'm reading into it too much or what.
>>
Male
aries
Blue
Future reading
>>
>>17688038
I heard he was a cool guy.
>>
Male
Virgo/ Metal Horse
Grey
Love

Thank-you for you time.
>>
>>17688038
I don't think I know anything about that reader, but someone else in the IRC vouches for them. :)

>>17688090
LOL! :)
>>
File: Auguste_Comte.jpg (24KB, 490x709px) Image search: [Google]
Auguste_Comte.jpg
24KB, 490x709px
>>17686292
>I miss the positivism you used to bring to the thread!

Topkek
>>
>>17685192
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ztOl35Ul1t
Hey just wanted to say you nailed it.

From your choice of tools, to the symbols you saw (which made a LOT of sense to me), to quite frankly my need for comfort. You selected specific words that really, really nailed it.

I know to a certain extent you were a bit baffled, but what came of it was exactly what I needed.

Thanks! You made me happy! :)

I'm gonna be on the lookout for ways to pay you back in a meaningful way. Be well!
>>
>>17688090
Speak of the devil.

So hey. Just thought I'd let you know. I'm the guy who had the last reading last week, about the girl. Guess I'm getting the feeling she really doesn't want to deal with me anymore, which, idk, I guess I understand. It fucking hurts, and I want to be with her more than anything, but idk anymore. I'm seriously considering moving back to FL and just starting over again, or getting into the trades there. Figured welding would do. Dunno if you want to make a reading off of this or not, but if it helps:

Shaun (not my real name, but technically it's the same)
Taurus
Passing a camel through the eye of a needle.
>>
>>17688107
I'm glad you feel I nailed it! :)

I'm also happy to hear the symbols I saw made a lot of sense to you! :)

Awesome that it was what you needed!

You're very welcome! It's wonderful to know I made you happy! :D

That's so thoughtful, but no worries! Thanks, and be well to you! :)
>>
>>17686134
Your business will crash if you still rely on random guys from /x/
>>
>>17688130
>bigcitydreams
It's a good idea.
>>
>>17688156
No chance you can expand on that? I know I'm asking for a lot, but I'm kind of messed up at the moment. Not sure if God looks down on this but I'd like to think he wants to send me a sign.
>>
>>17688202
I'm pretty busy at the moment but you can interpret it for yourself if you look up the lyrics.
>>
>>17687800

You're very good at this. Can you tell me how I can reach A.S. and uh possibly win her over?
>>
>>17688366
I'm not that guy but have you ever tried using magic?
>>
>>17688372

Sorta.

But it's hard to tell what works and what doesnt. Can you recommend something that showed results for you?
>>
>>17688398
honey jar
>>
>>17688411

I'll google that, but can you give me details? Can it be any old bottle or jar? And how do you "mark" the two parties and set off the spark?
>>
>>17688398
Read around. If you need help, if you have skype or something i'll skype you and do an info/link dump. I don't want to hijack the thread.
There are usually a lot of ways to go about doing it. Thoughtforms are really good to use.
>>
>>17688478

No I don't have skype. How about email? I should be researching this stuff regardless anyway
>>
>>17688478
>>17688559

Sorry thought I posted it. Here it is
>>
any1 doin reading?
>>
23 / M / Scorpio

Could it have worked out?
>>
File: leo.jpg (645KB, 1500x1600px) Image search: [Google]
leo.jpg
645KB, 1500x1600px
22/M/Leo
What was the source of my last two romantic failures, and how do I find satisfaction for those needs of mine?
>>
>>17686471
Thanks so much! What you said made a lot of sense, and I'll definitely keep all this in mind going forward. I'm tempted to ask for a second reading after that, but there are plenty of other people who still need one, so for now, I'm quite happy with this one!
>>
>>17687982
Seriously is there anyone who can help me understand this?
>>
>>17688660
What was your query?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-13-11-18-33.png (165KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-13-11-18-33.png
165KB, 720x1280px
>>17688670
Here's the original query from the last thread. He replied with the pic I posted earlier about the desert at night. I don't understand if the wolf and the leeks are literal or if they symbolize a place or thing. I was hoping he'd be here to help me
>>
>>17688681
I would say that you're going to find help from someone who is lost and looking for help for their own problem. While looking for help, they'll run into you and be able to help you.
>>
>>17688366
Is this Frost? If so, have you asked A.S. out?
>>
>>17688633
You're so very welcome! :) I'm glad what I said made a lot of sense! :) You can definitely hit me up for a reading another time! I'm glad you're happy! :D
>>
>>17688813

She's always on the run, like always. I havent had a chance yet. :/

Might have an opportunity tomorrow if i'm lucky. We'll see
>>
G
Male Scorpio

Should I keep seeing this girl?
>>
>>17688794
Interesting. What leads you to believe that? Not doubting or anything I just welcome all information I can think on
>>
>>17688878
What do you mean "on the run"... like errands, super busy with everything?
>>
>>17689000

Yep, never stays in one spot, not very open to talking.

Lots of signs she's interested, but she's scared I think
>>
>>17687778
Thank you so much! Also, I'm glad someone's digging this style of artwork, and your readings even trigger my asmr.
Greetings from Germany!
>>
>tfw empathau said he was going to do readings
>tfw he flakes on us
>>
>>17688982
The leeks are out of place, and the wolf is alone. The leeks are "lost," and the wolf is away from his pack. Both parties are essentially away from where they are expected to be.

Also, I used intuition, not gonna lie. At this point, I often just know things.
>>
>>17689062
You're so very welcome! :) Oh, it's SUCH cool artwork! :D That's so awesome to hear that my readings trigger your ASMR! Thanks for letting me know! :) Woo Germany! Have a good one, friend!
>>
File: Bess.jpg (96KB, 600x1038px) Image search: [Google]
Bess.jpg
96KB, 600x1038px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXFemWutg8I
>>
>>17689318
can you do readings please
ded thread
>>
>>17689318
>>
>>17689318

hijinks! how are you?
>>
>>17689318
senpai!
>>
>>17689008
I will cross some fingers for you and hope you are able to soon :D
>>
any one doing tarot readings at this hour?
>>
>>17689084
I'm so very sorry anon. I was all set to do readings when something came up. My living arrangement isn't the greatest; Without going too into details I copped a great deal of flak and wasn't in any position to do readings emotionally.

I can't apologise enough, I'm very sorry.
>>
File: Tarotex.png (206KB, 355x606px) Image search: [Google]
Tarotex.png
206KB, 355x606px
I have a different sort of request. I drew my own cards and would like help explaining them.
Nicholas
Aries
Trying to decide between two very different life paths

Is this clear enough?
>>
>>17690121
If it helps, this reading felt extremely on-point compared to others
>>
>>17690121
Link me the spread description and tell me the query, and I'll help you
>>
>>17690117
Aaaand I forgot my trip
>>
>>17690167
New to this, so I'm not sure if this is what you need

http://www.facade.com/tarot/personal/?UID=568502&Date=5%2F14%2F2016&Name=Anonymous&Query=Which+path+in+life+should+i+take%3F&Deck=rider_waite&Reading=&Reverse=on
>>
>>17690211
I would recommend beginners not use this spread, but I'll help you anyway. I still need your query, though.
>>
>>17690117
Take care, EmpathAU.
>>
>>17690219
Sorry, thought you'd see it in the link. Which path in life should I take?
The site chose the spread, what's "wrong" with that spread though?
>>
>>17690117
>>17690170
You're a wonderful person, Empath. Don't stress too much about readings. Anyone who is familiar with you will know how much energy you're willing to put into your querents. You've well earned a break, please take advantage of that as much as possible and look after yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17690240
Thankyou anon.
>>17690334
That really touched me anon, Thankyou so much. Been a bit rough and tumble and I'll admit a little emotionally raw right now. Your post really cheered me up and made me tear up slightly. So thank you, it really means a lot to hear that. I'm so happy to be a part of this community; you guys are like family to me.

Sleeping Bas is always relevant.
>>
>>17690684
empath are you gonna be doing readings?
>>
Would anyone be willing to scry me?
Scry anything about me and tell me what happens!
I'll give a tarot read in return if I think you're not full of shit.
>>
>>17690709
Dude just inferred he's going through a rough time and you're asking for a reading...
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2534x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2534x2448px
>>17681392
T
Fem
Aries
Small with short blondish hair
Aus

The fuck is with Em, Co, and Mi
Are they okay? Are they even still alive?
>>
File: 1460401402654.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1460401402654.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>17690684
Hello Empath I hear you are not doing so well. I'm sorry to hear that. I'm also sorry that I couldn't get back to the emails, for some reason my phone doesn't let me go back to the older messages. I am sorry for not replying sooner and I hope you feel better soon
>>
>>17690709
Maybe later tonight, if I get home and I find the energy. I'll have the house to myself so I will have some peace of mind it seem if only for one night.
>>17690718
It's alright anon, if a reader posts, the requests will flow. I appreciate the defence but it's honestly okay
>>17690744
Hey trixie
>>
>>17690747
That's perfectly fine darling, feel free to email me again if you like; as I said I'm here for as little or as long as you would like me. So no worries. I am glad however to know you're doing well
>>
>>17690749
Hey there. how are you going?
>>
File: 1461887688199.jpg (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1461887688199.jpg
3MB, 2048x1536px
>>17690751
I would like to email again on maybe gmail instead since the messages don't expire. I know it sounds like I'm running in circles. Good vibes for you
>>
>>17690752
Pretty good tonight, a little bruised from being a body bag at training but otherwise going well.
>>17690759
Of course darling, do you need my email again? Love and good vibes be with you too
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 700x252px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 700x252px
>>17690768
yo empath i deleted my skype but i miss talking to you. hit me up if you feel like it. sorry things are rough right now
>>
>>17687219
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0TBiYdE7UjW
>>
>>17690768
You have been here for a lot of people, Empathy. Just know that myself and others are here for you as well, especially if you need to talk or be cheered up. Sending hugs and good energy your way my friend <3
>>
>>17690941
*Empath. Stupid auto correct lol.
>>
>>17690768
Don't worry Empath I think I can find that one stashed in Gmail somewhere. Just rest if you need to
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
Hello radiant Onymous, thank you for for reading, you are always so helpful and I am deeply grateful for a bite out of the delectable cake that is your time...Please drink from the fountain of my love and gratitude for it leaks abundantly when in your presence as you have been a great aid to me previously and many others. I hope that joy and love embrace your being today and continues to do so as you carry on with life remembering how fantastic you are.

See attached a painting that I have painted this year that is meant to exude positivity and happiness...I hope it can bring a morcel of that to you too.
<3

>>17681392
>Name/nickname
Kala
>*Gender
Female
>*Age
>*Sign
Aries sun, Pisces ascendant, saggitarius moon
>*Description of yourself
Black hair, pale skin, pale rosebud lips, almond greyish green blue eyes, button nose, oval face with plump baby cheeks...sensitive, emotional, creative, empathetic, shy, quiet.
>*Location-ish
England
>*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot, Petit Lenormand (tarot), I-Ching, Wacky Scry
I-Ching please, dear kind and gentle soul.
>*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
How will I endure the next two years/ advice for enduring the next two years?
>>
>>17690941
>>17691010
And this is why I love you people; always so kind and caring. A true family.
>>
>>17688235
Hey there. Read the lyrics, and I'm trying to figure out what you were getting at. Do you mean maybe there's something waiting for me in Florida? Or that I'll make something down there? I'm scared shitless that if I go through with this, I'll hurt myself really bad.
>>
>>17691113
I'm not sure of the questions or the lyrics but will offer these words. Don't think too much into the lyrics but rather listen to the connections you make as you read them or hear them. Trust yourself and your intuition. Just clear your mind and try again. If a choice feels "off" there might be a reason. If you are scared without feeling off, doesn't necessarily mean it will be bad but just a change. Again, just don't too much into it because our minds have a way to twist things into something worse.
>>
File: Via Vitae.jpg (156KB, 751x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Via Vitae.jpg
156KB, 751x1063px
I am going to give it a hand at scrying, have not done it in some while in the thread. I need a well-formed query, a name to refer you as (be it a nickname or your actual name, it does not matter), and the genders of everyone involved. I am not good enough to discern whose gender is female and male, and it helps to establish one thing within what could be utter allegory.
>>
This should be interesting

The Truth is never hidden, in fact the Truth wants you to know it.

Steven

Male

Leo

Black hair, brown eyes, light brown skin, average in height.

Mexico

Doesn't matter what you pick.

Query- When will I be able to start my path of service to others? What approach should I take?
>>
>>17691188
I am a female nickname is weeb, he is a male.
What do you see happening between us next week?
>>
>>17691188
Annie
What is my future significant others personality or looks?
>>
>>17691188
If you can please. >>17690744
>>
>>17691188
Freya
Female
How is my sex life in the summer? Thanks
>>
>>17690254
Sorry, I fell asleep. There's nothing wrong with the spread, but I just wouldn't recommend it for beginners because the interplay between different card positions is harder to understand than in Celtic Cross, for example.

Anyway, the tldr of the spread is that you seem to want a major change to occur, but you're being a bit close-minded in terms of the potential opportunities. It seems that there may be a good opportunity right in front of you that seems emotionally unappealing, but it provides the best possibility for stability and long-term success. You'll need to show yourself the value in this option so you don't continue to spend so much energy on the emotionally appealing option that won't work out in the long term.
>>
>>17691188
are you here?
Evan
How is my finances in 15 years?
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 480x271px
>>17681392

may the goddess of the stars guide you.

jeff ryan
male
libra
I am an Asian guy with glasses and I also have a four rings, one of them is black and the other one has a small piece of stone on it the rest is just a regular ring made out of stainless steel.
South East Asia.
its up to you bro.
Uh....... I know I'm too young about this stuff I just want to know if it is okay for me to go through spiritual world? am i being part of the game? can you tell me something about my future.
>>
>>17691248
I see an underage b& in your future
>>
>>17691232

you ask this question in almost every thread, just go out and ride some dick freya (or rub some vaginas if that is your preference)
>>
>>17691219
I feel like there's going to be a lot of pent up emotions of some kind, likely not entirely negative, but there's nothing that would signify any sort of physical acts or any sort of an act, be it approaching, talking, or whatever it is that could fit your situation. Otherwise I would say that there's not going to be anything much...

>>17691228
Not that it is a bad question to ask, on top of that I am not getting any good results from this. It seems like I am falling in darkness, yet the ground is right underneath my feet. Shallow? Not positive in the slightest though; my body seemingly entered fight-or-flight mode during this reading.

>>17691229
Em; they seem to be doing well enough, although I cannot see how they are feeling more deeper emotions. On the outside, they seem to be doing well. Happy. There's yellow.
Co; for this one, I cannot say. They're not around. I cannot see where they are accurately, but it's definitely not around, be it mentally or physically.
Mi; nothing bad, although there is an odd sense of sluggishness about them. Slowness. I cannot help but to see a large machine in front of me, or at least a large wall of cogs that either is moving slowly, or the entire view is seemingly slow. From that, I could say that they're trying to do something or get by, but it's going slow.

>>17691232
I did not expect to see an image of a woman in front of me. Be it as it may, there may be someone who will be alluring, but I sense a certain kind of a wall between the two. In ability to reach them. Standing on an island, surrounded by water. Princess of Cups.
This either could be you, that's difficult to reach, and thus, no sex life of any kind, or something else entirely.

>>17691247
Too far. Too many probabilities. Too many things that can change. The most likely is that you're going to be on your slow way towards something substantial. Progressing further with your goals. Slow. Very slow though. Likely a lot of hiccups along the way, small ones.
>>
>>17691188
Lulu
My queery is anything romantic going to happen with me and my crush who is a guy?. ;)
>>
>>17691219
>>17691260
thanks, that is depressing tho, I am never going to see him again

he's not going to speak to me at all?
>>
>>17691188
Jade
I have admired someone from afar. What does he think of me?
>>
>>17691188
Galio
Male
Summer romance reading
>>
>>17691188
Okay please I might give this a go. I am female. Why does everyone seem to think it's alright to talk to me like actual crap?
One girl at work seems to be obsessed with pushing my buttons and winding me up. I locked the (male) driver out last night and he was going apeshit at me for it. I was the last one out. I'm sorry I'll try not to go into too much details about workl but I'm fed up with how everyone seems to think it's okay to be so rude to me
>>
>>17691290
My name is Eleanor
>>
>>17681392
I'm determined to make it through this.

Tay

Australia

Taurus

Type B personality with Typa a ambitions, optimistic and socialable

Australia

Morgan's tarot

Should I tell my parents of my financial troubles or should I wait for a job application to be accepted?
>>
>>17691268
I see you're the one who has feelings of romance and lust toward him, but he seems to be interested in completely different things entirely. He seems far more calm and far more grounded about these things.

>>17691277
I assumed at that moment. He will speak to you more, but I do not think that it's going to either last for too long. Distracted with other things, both of you. I am almost getting the sense of things turning upside down for someone's inner state, and causing a mess, but I cannot say for certainty. My eyesight is getting too strained to look more into this.

>>17691281
Go up and talk to them. See what kind of a person they are towards you. Do not assume they will act the same towards you like they do with others. There is a beautiful sight of a stained, crimson window, with roses growing from underneath. Brittle, perhaps? Unreachable. There's a very interesting combination that I could get from this, but it's nothing too bad. Likely he may just be fearful of you at first. But that's just how I would interpret this.

>>17691287
Impatience. I do not think there's going to be anything much for you in regards of romance. A sense of a monotone beat. A beat of some kind. Monotone. Nothing will change. I do not think there's going to be anything much for you, as I've said.

>>17691290
They probably get the vibe from you that you won't really fight back, or at least there may be a sense of weakness or helplessness about you that they can't help but to indulge. Or you just happen to have a lot of buttons in the first place.
I have a very uncomfortable feeling from this. It's like I'm under a zooming glass of some kind, and there is something staring at every single detail that I have. Perhaps you're simply around people who cannot help but to react to every single little thing that you do? They don't like people who step out of line? If it's work-related, then it's not surprising.

I am taking a break after this.
>>
I'd be interested in divining today for /x/ - in, possibly, this thread or the next one.
>>
>>17691308
Thank you, I know exactly what you mean when you explained that about the glass. That's how I feel all the time around that girl I work with, like she's always watching me and it's weird. Always there to see if I slip up or if I get tongue tied, butting in and doing it all instead. Thanks again!
>>
>>17691323
when?
>>
New thread is up
>>17691338
>>17691338
>>
>>17691190
http://vocaroo.com/i/s04F9j7F35EE
>>
>>17691236
Thank you.
Makes sense, now I have to figure out which option is which
>>
>>17691015
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0HrSb8NR3v5
>>
>>17690744
>>17694791
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1iooc6Swydk
>>
File: very_fluffy_bunny1.jpg (35KB, 446x341px) Image search: [Google]
very_fluffy_bunny1.jpg
35KB, 446x341px
Nicole
Female
Hazel eyes
Arizona
What should my next step be to reconnect with him?
>>
>>17682169
>>17695783
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0TPA7HiZ6nG
>>
>>17682773
That unfortunately doesn't work for me -- the infection will always just stay unless I take something for it.
>>
>>17695944
hey man
thought u said i'd get a scry :(
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.