[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The hummingbird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

Hey /x/. I'm completely hopeless and I don't know what to do. This story will come in parts otherwise it will just be a wall of text. Pic kind of related.

>be me
>friends and i are obsessed with ghost adventures
>literally we watch the show every time we hang out
>friend suggests "hey we should go ghost hunting"
>heat lightning storm outside
>we go to cemetery near friends house, we don't see much but we're scared SHITLESS and we run away like pussies
>"ok we're NEVER doing that again"
>while i'm driving home i look in the rearview and my two friends are in the passenger seat and one in the back seat but i see one person in the third row of seating
>i turn around to see if someone's there and there isn't
>i look in the rearview mirror and no one is there either
>shrug it off as my brain just being psychologically freaked out and don't think much of it

>months pass, we forgot pretty much everything that happened that night before
>we start hanging out with new friends, one of which has a spirit attached to them
>i'm a skeptic
>we start going to this baby cemetery, nothing much starts happening until the third time we go
>let me set up the scene for you: cemetery is in the middle of a wealthy neighborhood, surrounded by black fencing. in order to get into the cemetery you have to go all the way around into the dense forest in the back. there's an archway with a fence that always remains open.
>we have gone there very late at night and there's a street light near the property but not bright enough to light up the property
>the cemetery looks like it's lit up completely with warm orange/red lighting. it was quite welcoming.
>so we decide to finally enter the cemetery.
>we walk into the cemetery in immediately hear growling
>we all laugh nervously and shrug it off as coyotes and continue walking to the cemetery
>i look up at the archway and i see a statue with its legs hanging over the arch, it looks like a young girl with pigtails and it's made of stone

(continued)
>>
It's already a wall of text.
>>
>we enter the cemetery and there's some gusts of warm air and some gusts of cool air
>everyone's very tense and nervous
>more growling, everyone kind of huddles together and laughs
>i look into the forest and see a silhouette of a man looking directly at us, it looks like something is on his head but i can't quite make it out before my friend tells me that she doesn't feel safe here and we all agree and walk out
>look back up at the archway to look at the statue and it's not there
>nope.png
>get into the car while my friend is yelling prayers and we all drive away

>two days later we go back
>yes i know we're fucking dumb
>the cemetery is back again to being dark like before
>"hey let's go back in"
>i and half my friends refuse, but the other half decide to walk through the forest and we all follow them
>it's eerily quiet because it's snowing and windy
>we hear a deep growling again, it sounds like talking
>"it's just the wind" i say, and everyone kind of agrees for the time being so they don't shit themselves
>i don't know why we didn't turn around right then and there, none of us felt safe
>but we're idiots and kept going in
>we all grab a partner and walk around the cemetery looking at tombstones and graves
>i feel someone looking at me
>i look towards my car and i see the man again, he's wearing a mask that looks like it has a hummingbird beak on
>he ducks behind my car
>i stare over there for several seconds, waiting for him to pop back up and he doesn't
>hear little girls whispering, my friend claims that someone hit his face, everyone is on edge and we leave
>get to my car and look all around and under my car
>"OP what's up?"
>"nothing nothing, i need a cigarette and some taco bell. let's go."
>>
>we all pile into the car and my friend tells me "go go go go"
>i speed off and ask my friend what he saw
>he said that he saw the statue in the middle of the cemetery, which wasn't there before
>we all go to taco bell and my friend (let's call him D) doesn't eat when he usually shovels down food like a garbage disposal
>"D you okay?"
>"sure"
>we all finish eating and he ends up leaving soon after
>two hours later he calls me telling me he's going to commit suicide
>i calm him down and tell him it'll all be okay
>he ends up going to bed and i see him the next day and he's perfectly fine
>whatever maybe he just had a panic attack last night, it happens
>we tell each other we're not going back to the cemetery ever again

>but

(also while trying to post this my internet just cut out. might be coincidence, but whatever.)
>>
Do continue am getting interested
>>
>>17680849
>but faggot op goes back anyway
Hurry up dipshit I'm getting interested
>>
>we go back to the cemetery
>don't worry, this is the last time we go
>we didn't even go inside the cemetery, just stood on the sidewalk looking at it
>we immediately hear little girls talking, in a fast and hushed whisper
>D is with us, he turns around and tells me to unlock the car. i do and he sits in the back because he feels sick.
>we all stare at the cemetery.
>i feel like i'm being watched and i immediately know who it is
>i've coined the term "the hummingbird man" for him
>i look around but i don't see the hummingbird man
>i hear a bird chirping which is odd because it's 2am and cold outside
>it chirps a few times and suddenly we all silently turn around and go to the car
>D is standing outside the car, obviously shaken up
>"don't go in there"
>"why not, D?"
>"just wait a few minutes."
>we all just assumed he farted or something, and he finally fesses up
>"OP, there was someone in the drivers seat. he was wearing a mask that had a beak. he just sat and stared forwards at you guys while you were at the cemetery. i looked and saw it and got out of the car."
>we looked in the drivers seat and he wasn't there.
>we get in the car and my friend hung a rosary off my rear view window.
>i start telling them all about my experience with the hummingbird man, and they're all shocked.

>that morning D shows up at my house.
>"i couldn't sleep last night, OP"
>"why not, D?"
>"someone was walking around my house last night. the weird thing is, my mom was at work and my brother was at his girlfriend's house."
>we ate breakfast and watched portlandia and just hung out
>that afternoon we all went to noodles and company for lunch and just acted like nothing happened last night
>D didn't eat breakfast or lunch, he just stared at his food
>D excused himself to go to his car while we were there and i followed him a few minutes later and he was just sobbing in his car
>"what's wrong with me OP"
>"i don't know, D. you should get some help."
>"no, i'm okay."
>>
moar pls
>>
>that night we met with a medium
>the first thing he says is that he can already tell that we have problems
>he met with all of us for the first time that day and he knew nothing about us prior, yet was able to tell us things about ourselves that aren't common things
>like, this dude told me "your dad is passed? right around halloween a while ago?"
>my dad passed away in october about a year and a half ago
>he tells D that he needs to see a doctor or therapist, and that there's an EXTREMELY negative spirit attached to him
>D ignores him and sits on his phone
>the medium grabs his hands and starts yelling at his face "D IF YOU DON'T TAKE ME SERIOUSLY THEN YOU'RE GOING TO END UP KILLING YOURSELF NEXT THURSDAY"
>of course my phone goes off because i forgot to put it on silent
>my significant other was calling me and i quickly just told him i'd call him back
>after i get off the phone i realize how late it was and decided i needed to go home since i had to start work early
>i shoot my friends a text that i have to leave and i drive home
>i drive past the road that the neighborhood with the cemetery is on and right before i drive over that road i see the hummingbird man standing on a sidewalk outside of a gas station
>no sleep that night, i kept hearing chirping
>>
>the next day i realized that i never actually got to hear what was wrong with me
>i went over to my friend's after work
>D is inside the house, everyone meets me outside and we sit on the driveway
>i already feel uneasy
>apparently they had to perform an exorcism on D last night
>honestly, not surprised
>it didn't work, spirit is still attached to him
>still not surprised
>i tell them i saw the hummingbird man last night
>my friends told me that the medium made no mention of me besides "she'll be okay"
>we hung out with D and he seemed very blank and vacant
>we took him outside and started talking about Christianity and D has a coughing fit and vomits
>immediately goes home angrily after that
>i text him that night and he said that he was okay, he just felt sick and wanted to go to bed
>i find out the next day that he drove around all night and didn't sleep, and ended up driving over 200 miles that night
>weeks pass
>D is still alive, thankfully, but he can't drive by a cemetery without grabbing at the handle of the car door and trying to jump out of the car
>every time we drive by a church or christian store he feels sick
>i haven't seen the hummingbird man since but i still hear chirping sometimes while driving or while i'm in my room
>my friend claims that once when we were hanging out she heard chirping right when i did too, even though we were in the car listening to music that for sure didn't have chirping noises in it
>and then i saw him last night
>>
>i went to class last night and one of my friends who was not involved in any of this paranormal stuff
>met up with him about an hour from where any of this happened at some random tiny vape shop
>i don't vape, he does. don't worry i'm not a pussy.
>we're outside and a homeless man is walking around the street screaming.
>he turns a corner and we can't see him but we can hear him.
>"AY YO MAN YOU LOOK LIKE A BIRD. ARE YOU A FUCKING BIRD? FUCKIN' BEAK AND ALL. FUCK YOU. YOU FUCKING BIRD." etc.
>he shuts up and quickly walks across the street and is no longer yelling, just walking and refuses to turn around.
>i instantly knew it was probably hummingbird man.
>my friend (we'll call him A), knows nothing about this.he jokes around and makes fun of the man and we start talking about what the "bird man" probably looked like.
>i felt like i had a pit in my stomach the whole time
>eventually i had to go back to my car which is parked around the corner where the hummingbird man was/is
>i walked to my car and have a firm grip on the self defense weapon in my pocket
>no one is there
>i drive home and my heart is racing the whole time
>ten minutes away from home i'm driving past a forest preserve
>hummingbird man is on the side of the road, which was SO fucking bizarre because there was a bunch of cars around
>every other time i saw hummingbird man, i was alone and no one was really around
>i finally got a good look at his mask. it's like a wooden tribal mask with a long hummingbird beak like a plague doctor mask, and colorful blue and green feathers on the top and sides. his body is hunched and all black, and his fingers are long and sharp.
>i pull up to my house and get out of my car. birds are chirping all around my house, but no birds are in sight.
>as i was typing this i was sitting in silence and i just heard chirping outside.

but that's the end of my story.
the help i need, i guess: who the fuck is this hummingbird man?
>>
>>17680962
Don't mind my name,I go by it on 4chan

From your story,I assumed couple of things,that could be hummingbird-man
You either,stole/took something from the cemetery,and angry spirit/guardian-like thing wants it back
My second guess is that,someone is just spooking your shit around just for the lulz,and having fun
My third guess is that it's some psycho-mad ex-cult clan member/leader whose clan disbanded and he goes on a rampage on everyone that goes to the cemetery at night
>pro tip:try to shoot the fucker,but never alone,be with medium and all of your friends that were in the cemetery
>>
>>17680998
>another pro tip: try to trap the fucker somewhere,harder to do but worth it if you can throw holy water or some exorcist shit on him
>>
Too long, read anyway.

There are no stories about creepy ghosts who wear hummingbird masks in folklore. He isn't anyone special. Maybe he's attention whoring BECAUSE he's not special.

Anyway, since his evil influence is too strong for an exorcism to overcome, your friend is completely screwed. Have fun being haunted.
>>
>>17681017
Read it,I recommend it,It's amusing and interesting expirience
>>
>>17681022
I excuse my bad English,I'm not native speaking,experience*
>>
>>17680998
None of us took anything. Especially not me, because I don't fuck with that stuff. Even if I had a cigarette near the cemetery, I would put it out on my shoe and put it in my back and dispose of it far from the cemetery. I was completely respectful the entire time.

>>17681017
Yeah, my friend is fucked. He's been exorcised three times so far and the spirit won't leave. He's turned into a complete asshole since all of this happened and I know it's because of the spirit, but I can't stand being around him anymore.

HOWEVER, I just remembered another crazy story about a time that I saw the hummingbird man, or at least part of him. Let me type it up real quick.
>>
Cemeteryfag here. I need to know the cemetery span of burial, who is buried (mostly) on the cemetery and the occupancy: is it abandoned or active, how old is the cemetery and did you notice anything "unusual" about it, or, maybe, your firneds noticed? I had some side xperience with the shit alike in my country, I might help..
>>
I have no idea how I forgot about this. It honestly feels like I repressed this memory and while typing up this story I just spontaneously remembered.

>about to get into the car from my friend's house
>see a shadow of a man, for some reason I just KNEW it was the hummingbird man
>get into my car and drive home
>keep seeing weird shadows and feel uneasy the whole drive home
>approach my neighborhood and feel sick
>turn left and just keep driving around
>I keep trying to call my significant other
>it goes to voice mail every time
>I'm just driving around, end up taking a back road to get back to my house
>as I'm driving I see another shadow of a man
>hummingbird man
>I speed up, terrified and at this point I want to go home
>end up slowing down about a quarter mile from the next intersection
>as I'm about to cross the intersection the car blows the stop sign and turns straight into my lane and he and I are facing each other head-on
>I slam on my breaks and swerve, honking my horn and looking at him
>typical slightly chubby Hispanic with a mustache and plaid shirt
>a few seconds after this happens my phone rings and it's my significant other
>I tell him about what happened and I go home immediately
>get out of the car and hear chirping
>it's 3am why are there fucking birds
>oh yeah hummingbird man
>I didn't sleep that night and just stayed on the phone with my S/O all night
>>
I may sound like an asshole, but if you are stupid enough to go repeatedly a haunted place, you pretty much deserve to get haunted, you and your friends are just nof fit for survival
>>
>>17681085
Cemeteryfag here. I've visited a reportedly haunted place in my country of origin by the time about 45 times during a year. :| Still here tho.
>>
>>17681067
I did a bit of research. There are 51 marked graves, it was in use between 1894 and 1940 for girls who died during pregnancy and their babies that also died while they attended an all-girls private school nearby. The medium that we spoke with said that he suspects that other kids went in there with a ouija board and upset the spirits that reside there.

If anyone is interested, I found pictures of the cemetery taken by other paranormal investigators.
>>
>>17681088
Good for you, but dont encourage people to do it, there's people like OP or D who are not lucky
>>
>>17681089
I am interested. Because, If there was a summoning ritual on this cemetery, I personally think that your friend D has a "pain redemption" in him. It is known that pregnant women during birth of their child go histerical, have maniacal depression, refuse to eat and have unclear visions and mind. I consider that it might be a spirit who just inflicted its' pain into your friend (D). And it is not connected to gender, AFAIK any being experiences pain. And yeah... don't ever try exorcism. Visit a church. Literally.
>>
>>17681096
Well, it affected my nervous health - I have handshake tremors from time to time so... yeah.
>>
>>17681089
Post the pictures.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4xjIoHdmr0 - YouTube video showing a tour of the cemetery and the cement archway where I saw the statue of the girl.

I really don't want to save any photos to my computer of this place.
>>
>>17681098
That could actually be a really good theory and it makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>17681124
Okay, AFAIC, this place has it. And if my theory is true, you have 2 ways of helping your friend:
1) Sending him to a church, but make him eat a lot before so that if he vomits, he has SOMETHING to vomit. Make him drink water. Maybe even holy water.
2) Let him "let the pain out" at the same place he got it. Any way he can.
>>
>>17681144
You're saying to go back to the cemetery? You're fucking crazy.
>>
>>17681124
AWESOME

You'd think someone would do spiritual upkeep at a cemetery for insane, abandoned and retarded girls. Like regular cemeteries aren't dangerous enough, right?
>>
>>17681156
If this is a curse/wrdlay of a reverse structure, it might be the only way. But you should gather a company of 3+ people - for safety sake. Because of you gather 4 people (Including D) then you can surely say that there is none of this to happen repeatedly - 4 is a magic number . Once he enrages and spills his anger at the place, showing no fear of the spirits, you MUST supress your own fear, light up everything around you and then, quitely leave the cemetery. But that is only a theory on reversable curse (which are reversed by doing the same ritual or visiting the same place). If I had a friend with such a trouble, It is a def I would do that.
>>
>>17681173
We aren't going back there. I refuse to even drive on the road that it's on.
>>
>>17681234
It is your choice. If I live in the USA, I'd make a visit there though.
>>
UPDATE: I heard chirping super close to my ear. I'm just watching YouTube videos but it sounded like a bird was right on my shoulder and sang a song in my ear.
>>
>>17681309
Darn. As a Russian, with lots of myths around our culture, Il'l try to find something to handle this fuck down.
>>
Ok, I think I got a theory on that. If this is a bird like or bird-loving entity, let it feel that you are not afraid. You know that stinky stick thing, which makes different aromas when you light em? Light some up in your room. Some smells might scare it away. And yeah, make it happen so a cat lives nearby. Around the house or yard, or something. Cats sense this shit.
>>
>>17681347
I have a cat at home and I have a BUNCH of unburned incense in my room. Thank you.
>>
File: 1462410338303.gif (162KB, 357x469px) Image search: [Google]
1462410338303.gif
162KB, 357x469px
>>17681309
desu senpai baka desu onii-senpai arigato konichiwa hiroshima-nagasaki banzaii wakazaki wasabi-kun
>>
>>17681598
I'm being haunted by damn weeaboos
>>
Hey guys. I just met up with one of my friends and talked to him about a lot of things.

>D is no longer followed by the negative spirit, however I found out something very interesting about his situation
>remember how I mentioned that people played with a ouija board years ago in the cemetery?
>it was D and his friends
>they released a bunch of negative spirits into the cemetery with this ouija board so of course when D started visiting it again, one of them attached to him
>however, it's no longer attached to D
>I don't know how this happened and no one else does either, but my friend claims that D one day started acting like his normal self again and said that the spirit left him

>I saw the hummingbird man again while driving around with my friend. I asked if he saw him and he didn't. only me and D have seen this man.
>right after he and I were talking about D and the spirit
>there was heat lightning outside so I'm not surprised that I saw him
>on my way home right when my friend got out of the car I heard chirping
>I didn't see the hummingbird man after that

>in class today I was talking to a classmate about the cemetery
>she wants to come over tomorrow so we can go together in broad daylight
>she thinks I need to go and basically tell the cemetery for the hummingbird man to leave me alone
>I really don't want to go back
>however, my friend that I was just with claims that I'm allowed over there
>because they went several times without me and I would never really see or hear much, and whenever they went without me the activity was always CRAZY wack and a lot worse
>my friend thinks the hummingbird is protecting me from negative spirits
>I mentioned earlier how my father passed away a year and a half ago
>is it possible my father is the hummingbird man OR found a protective spirit to watch over me?
>as I'm typing this it's POURING rain outside and thundering
>birds are chirping outside my window
>>
>>17682733
Try it definety.
>>
>>17683553
I just woke up and she gets off of work in a few hours. I'll bring a camera with me and see if I can capture anything, even though we're going in the day time. We're probably just going to stand on the sidewalk outside of the cemetery because I refuse to go in.
>>
>>17682733
>is it possible my father is the hummingbird man

This plot twist was retarded when Godzilla NES did it and it's retarded now that you're doing it. You really, really should have quit when you were ahead.
>>
Does your father have anything with birds?

Also, that's what you get for messing around with a ohhellno board on a cemetery. The D got tenacious indeed.
>>
Just going to follow this to keep updated.

Tell D that you never fuck with an ohellno board OP.

My S/O always wants to buy one to fuck with it and every time I tell her "No." She thinks I'm an asshole for it. But, I'm also not an idiot.
>>
Cemeteryfag reporting. Waiting for materials
>>
>>17684804
It wasn't supposed to be a dumb plot twist, it's a genuine question out of curiosity.

>>17684842
No, he didn't own anything with birds. He and I never spoke about birds except for once I asked him if I could get a pet bird and he said no.

>>17685035
He knows that now, and if he doesn't understand that after this experience then I'm gonna kick his ass. Tell your S/O that she's crazy if she wants to play with one and just show her stories of people getting possessed and shit.

>>17685259
My classmate texted me today and she found out last night that she broke her tailbone a few days ago so it's hard for her to really do anything. And there is absolutely no way I'm going there by myself.
>>
So far, today I haven't had any experiences. No weird chirping, no sightings of him. I also haven't left the house yet, I probably will later to get a smoothie from my friend's job.

Also it's 4:20 where I live, blaze it.
>>
>>17685291
It's 0:37 now in my shitwagon. :} I'm drinking mango-yoghurt. And I am trying to remember any posessed shit around me. Cause, well, the haunted house we had was demolished a week ago.
>>
Don't make the hummingbird man go away. You'll regret it
>>
>>17685344
Bull
Shit

Leave
>>
>>17685279
>once I asked him if I could get a pet bird and he said no.
Brutal. Maybe he's trying to make up for it by BEING the bird
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.