[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: AventBabymonitorSCD470.jpg (28KB, 824x800px) Image search: [Google]
AventBabymonitorSCD470.jpg
28KB, 824x800px
Any of you out there ever hear fucked up shit on the other end of one of these? Share your stories.
>>
Crying baby, fuck, anon I want no part of that. 66spoopy6me.

Bump for interest tho.
>>
>>17679759
Too spooky indeed, more spooky if you don't have a child and it's crying on the other end. Sometimes I get feedback, not gonna jump on the ghost/demon bandwagon for that. But the moment I hear a dead language in an unnatural voice maybe some growling too, then I will entertain the idea and baby can sleep in our room and i will upgrade to video monitoring.
>>
>>17679857
But who was....... baby monitor?
>>
It say Walkie is Talkie, but dead is baby.
>>
My dad was talking over it saying dumb stuff to try and scare us. so when he came back down stairs after putting our sister to sleep, we messed around like with roughhousing. He walked into the kitchen and then the baby monitor said "Anyone their?" with giggles following it sound like our dad, who just went into the kitchen
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (42KB, 338x641px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
42KB, 338x641px
>>
>>17679873
>>17682601
fucking kek
>>
One when my little sister was sleeping we heard a baby laughing and it was just really creepy but it turns out we accidentally connected with a neighbors or something
>>
File: 5151354684.jpg (7KB, 236x226px) Image search: [Google]
5151354684.jpg
7KB, 236x226px
Not a baby monitor but there was this old wireless phone when I was younger. Looked exactly like pic related. While doing renovations at the restaurant my parents had just mortgaged, they found the phone in the upstairs apartments left by the previous owners. The 100+ year old building had always gave me creeps, especially the basement, even after the countless renovations over the past 20 years. They still own the place but that's a different story for a different thread.

Most days the phone would work like your average cordless phone. Not the fancy kind where you could dial the numbers before opening the line. You'd pick it up, hear the dial tone, dial your numbers and conversate. Other times you'd pick up and hear no dial tone, even while no one was using the line. When that happened, we all assumed it's broken and try again later. One day, I picked up the phone to call a friend and heard someone speaking on the line. It wasn't clear and I don't clearly remember what I heard but it was a grumbly male robotic voice. I tried to say hello, hi, etc but no response. I thought maybe someone else was on the line. With the cordless phone in one hand, I went to the nearest phone, which was corded, and picked up the handset. All I got was dial tone.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.