[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do governments keep the knowlege of extraterrestrial, or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 16

File: image.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
How do governments keep the knowlege of extraterrestrial, or alien life from leaking out to the public?

Do you think the world rulers keep all the alien info on some secret website somewhere, or is it all physical papers in a safe? Or maybe super secret folders on a nondescript disc sitting on a dvd player in someones office?
>>
>>17679497
>How do governments keep the knowlege of extraterrestrial, or alien life from leaking out to the public?
Make people think the ones that speak out are insane weird-os looking for attention

>Do you think the world rulers keep all the alien info on some secret website somewhere,
Probably not
> or is it all physical papers in a safe?
More than likely a private network/file sharing
>>
>>17679497
There's a classification of confidential files in the US and other governments, the deepest classification is info that even the FBI or the president has no clue or access about. Some hackers in the past cracked into a remove view of one of the classified networks, they get arrested and held captive for a few weeks and are released as totally tranquilized numbed humans.
>>
>>17679523
Ah yes sweet bullshit. I missed you.
>>
>>17679497
>How do governments keep the knowlege of extraterrestrial, or alien life from leaking out to the public?

They don't. Because they aren't hiding anything. Every major conspiracy the government has attempted has been foiled by whistleblowers and leaks. You're a fucking autist and delusional if you still think that in an age with things like wikileaks the government is able to keep something as massive as extraterrestrial life under wraps.
>>
>>17679531
This.
>>
>>17679497
They don't release any info. Everything is a false layer built upon itself. If you want truth dig elsewhere not here.
>>
File: cotton.jpg (10KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
cotton.jpg
10KB, 210x240px
>>17679531
>0.02 cents added to your account

GROW UP
>>
>>17679537
Ok goodnight
>>
>>17679497
Believe what you want. That is the only truth. No one can compromise that. You have freedom. Use it.
>>
>>17679531
>wikileaks
>controlled opposition
Chose two
>>
>>17679547
Shills are weak today
>>
>>17679547
Whats life like living as a paranoid schizophrenic? I be you think gangstalking is real and a ufo crashed in roswell.

Don't worry though, i'm obviously being paid by lizard aliens to help discredit your beliefs. Because really, its not like they beliefs themselves irrational or anything.
>>
>>17679537
I bet knowing about the spooky aliums makes you feel super important, huh? Cant get a girl to give you so much as a look but boy, those secrets you harbor... it must be a heavy burden.
>>
>>17679558
ur mums a heavy burden when she is riding on top
>>
>>17679556
Lol. Ever notice how nothing ever changes due to wikileaks? Why is that? Even deepthroat got Nixon out of office. Why do you think that wikileaks matters, when nothing of substance happens?
Answer this: What has changed because of wikileaks?
You're either a shill or a tard.
>>
>>17679565
Nothing changes because its not sensational. People only care about easily digestible, black and white media. Not gigabytes of information that is more implication than overt conspiracy.
>>
>>17679497
Alien; maybe but we should define. Previous civilizations hold alien technology. Something we have not discovered is alien we are conflicted with a ruse.
>>
>>17679571
nothing changes because nothing of substance is revealed. What about the 28 pages of the 9/11 report? I bet something would happen if those were revealed.
Wikileaks is a pressure valve for the system. When the proles start getting antsy (i.e. occupy wallstreet and the tea party movement) you feed them a leak.
We all know that its BIG NEWS, because the talking heads tell us it is. So we relax, secure in the thought that the 4th estate is watching out for us, ever vigilant.
If the panama papers (which is a total non-story) didn't convince you that these "leaks" are nothing but controlled releases of information to manipulate the populace, then there is no hope for you.
>>
>>17679586
Damn son you got it all figured out. I'm shaking in my reptilian boots, you figured out our false flags.
>>
>>17679591
If you're not a shill, why are you so hostile to this idea? I'm not talking about reptilians, so why bring them up? Rebut my argument.
>>
If reptilians are so powerful and own everything, why would they allow all these videos and docs on youtube? Why would this board even be able to exist?

There's more holes in the theory that reptilians and intelligent ET's exist than there is if they dont.
>>
>>17679531
>Every major conspiracy the government has attempted has been foiled by whistleblowers and leaks.
What about the military?
Presidents have been told that they lack the clearance to access some information.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2615px
>>17679497
They don't keep all information away. Look at google earth, constellations, nebula pictures...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8S4SrYnlxgk

There is tons of information in plain site but others verbally attack and discredit the truth.

Either God or aliens artistically changed this guy and left proof but people disregard and move on.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aw6eQYKov04

If you verbally attack people enough they eventually give up and stop trying to tell people stuff.
>>
>>17679497
they dont. they have created enough tin foil and paid for enough holly wood movies and tv shows about aliens that almost nobody believe the truth when they are shown it

its like how hollywood back when they used squibs would use sand paper on the back side of cloth that the squib would be attached so the tear pattern wouldnt be grid like because people dont think thats how it should look

but depending on the caliber of the round and the cloth it can look like a cross type tear
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 513x505px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 513x505px
>>17679633
Oh baby, quote that source! What President has ever been told he doesn't have clearance? Come on, your bluff has been called...
>>
>>17679591
Not the anon you replied to but he has a good point and you're being a passive aggressive cunt. Stop being such a faggot and strawmanning the guy you replied to like a little bitch.
>>
>>17679604
it would prove they are real once people start talking about them taking down sections of the internet. One way that aliens decide who sees them is by shutting off electronic equipment that is recording them.
>>
>>17679633
[citation needed]
>>
>>17679497
Media to most the public.

Working on high profile stuff at the govenmits usually requires you to have a family, for insurance reasons.
>>
>>17679818
Do you really believe that? Or have you just warped your perception to maintain your delusion?
>>
Right now I think the government isnt hiding anything and smart aliens have genuinely not been here or are not existent at this time.

Who knows what if previous races died off
>>
>>17679497
ive read somewhere that our president and other leaders of the western world have their own private email and facebook type site that only they can connect to and share on-
its supposedly on, of course, the deep web-
i read this a couple of years ago and dont have the source-but it was believable enough at the time that it stuck with me-
im gonna look again and see what i find-
but that, i think, would be a place that they would discuss such things
>>
>>17679523
This

Read a fascinating article about the government has ghosted Kyle Odom even his lawyer hasn't seen him...
>>
>>17679497
Show enough obvious fakes and once or whenever you put the real thing out, it won't be believed. Sort of like crying wolf, the general public has been conditioned through movies ,fake reportings,the mass media's humorous attitude/ implied denial and *experts* in various scientific fields that E.Ts do not and cannot exist.

What people fail to realize is that, just because you don't understand something or how something works, that doesn't mean that that something is impossible. Hell, intergalactic travel may not be as hard as we think it is.

Also, for some reason, the average person tends to believe anything said by someone in "authority" to be true. A title can mean everything and it someone exonerates the person from making an error. The fact of the matter is: if it's true that aliens exist and are here, that they have technology that completely shits on anything man has ever made and if that technology simply can not be understood by us, then the governments of the world are justified in their alleged repression of the evidence. If all of this is true, then we are completely at the mercy of those E.Ts and world havoc would ensue, which means a potential end to governments and may be even civilization as we know it to be.

Regardless, take a look at this footage of UFOs( in the true since of the phrase) that I took: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So1N4fjUqkA

If you can explain what you are seeing in this video, be my guess. Keep in mind that you'd also have to explain why the orbs appear to vanish and reappear. Beginning of the video is just raw footage, pay close attention to the second half once the white background is added. Be amazed.
>>
>>17679531
>Every major conspiracy the government has attempted has been foiled by whistleblowers and leaks.
And how do you know this?
>>
You faggots arguing already?
Also inner-Earth.
>>
>>17680478
Just to correct myself, P3 L1: somehow* instead of someone
>>
>>17680478

>Show enough obvious fakes and once or whenever you put the real thing out, it won't be believed. Sort of like crying wolf, the general public has been conditioned through movies ,fake reportings,the mass media's humorous attitude/ implied denial and *experts* in various scientific fields that E.Ts do not and cannot exist.

This right here.

If an alien spacecraft landed outside my window right now and an alien walked out and waved to me and I got it all on video, I'd say more than 95% of the people who saw the video would immediately go "That's fake!"

I find that fascinating! The public has been so conditioned that if they actually get evidence they will immediately oppose it. That sort of conditioning didn't happen overnight.
>>
>>17680525

I once showed someone a 5 second clip from the McPherson tape where the "aliens" are in the woods walking around - dressed in dark clothes, about the height of large children - and immediately the person laughs and says "Oh my gosh, that's so fake!" I'm not saying that footage is 100% real, but there is clearly nothing that screams "fake" in that 5 second clip. Theif mind was conditioned to think that way.

On another occasion, I tried to show someone a video of an alleged alien sighting after we had discussed aliens for a short while and they expressed interest in the phenomenon. They flat out declined the invitation to watch the short video. I think on the surface people are interested but deep down they are terrified of the phenomena and will actively avoid evidence of it.

So
1) Conditioning
2) Fear
>>
>>17679591
>Damn son you got it all figured out. I'm shaking in my reptilian boots, you figured out our false flags.

His post was all about how these leaks are deliberate and your response was as if he was talking about a huge reptilian conspiracy. Just shows you are too caught up in wanting to argue with someone that you don't want to read what this person is actually saying.

>>17679644
>Look at google earth, constellations, nebula pictures...

Look for what? Even the people who are on your site won't have a clue about what you're talking about if you don't explain what you mean, dude.

Why does this guy keep attributing shapes on the Earth to a rape story and some woman? I'm all open to trying to reason about 4th dimensional objects making their way through by making shapes in the Earth or some shit, go right ahead, but what is this guy talking about?

I'm just not getting it.
>>
>>17679586
>If the panama papers (which is a total non-story) didn't convince you that these "leaks" are nothing but controlled releases of information to manipulate the populace, then there is no hope for you.
Panama papers have caused political resignations and unrest, and were ignored by wikileaks. The hacker behind it ended up taking it to Suddeutsch Zeitung iirc and they took it to an international investigative journalist conference. Guy behind it complained last week about other major new outlets and wikileaks ignoring it/refusing to publish.
>>
>>17679497
Ridicule, lots and lots of ridicule.

And some assassinations. But mostly ridicule.
>>
File: disclosure.jpg (111KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
disclosure.jpg
111KB, 960x720px
It doesn't matter if they do or don't anymore.
By now, we all know they exist. Anyone who says the opposite, is in denial.

Now, which species out of the many said to exist are real? I have no Idea.
>>
Reptoids have been in control of Earthen governments for nearly all of human history and use Greys as a proxy alien species to acquire human DNA and genetic material for Reptillian goals.
>>
>>17679523
go to bed, kiddo.
>>
>>17681256
>Anyone who says the opposite, is in denial.

anyone who disagrees with me is in denial.
anyone who disagrees with me is disinfo.
>>
>>17679572
hence ET / alien
>>
>>17679497

Why do you assume that they are even aware of an extradimensional control on earth?
>>
File: so_naive.gif (4MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
so_naive.gif
4MB, 720x480px
>>17679531
Made this meme just for you.
>>
>>17680044
>its on the deep web

When will this meme die?
>>
They don't. It does leak.
>>
>>17679799
The same guy who can authorize nuclear weapons launch but doesn't have the best TS clearance.

Because that makes perfect sense. He is given the ability to end the world 50 times over, but that still isn't the highest clearance.

Someone doesn't understand how clearances work and has never had one!
>>
>>17680931
Wikileaks is controlled opposition in my opinion.

Also OP, I've seen so many videos of acredited military and private sector personnel step forward to convince me something is going on. No anon will convince me other wise. No I'm that comes forward will ever know the whole story. Because it's all compartmentalized.

Also pensions and having families along with careers tend to be good bargaining chips on keeping people in line.
>>
>>17684413
I don't think you've had a clearance either. You only get a clearance when you are specifically needed on a project. It's not some broad key to get into every project just because you want to see what's up.
>>
>>17683348
>anyone who disagrees with me

No, no. You got it all wrong.
The correct way to interpret it is.

>Anyone who disagrees with the FACT that extraterrestrial/extradimensional beings exist is in denial.

Also, see: >>17680937
>Ridicule, lots and lots of ridicule.

That's what you are trying to do. But you just succeded in proving me right.

Check. Your move, denialist shill.
>>
>>17683333
>3333
Seems the government can't keep your quads confidential.
>>
>>17679497
Same way they prevent everything from being disseminated - long bureaucratic processes with infinite red tape.
I was watching a documentary just last night on Youtube about ET/UFOs, and some supposed retired military official who is trying to get info out there has been going through the process of utilizing the FOIA to get files of Area 51 and some other lesser known base south of A51 into public record, at first they gave him the run around, then they claimed there was no information, then they said he didn't have the proper clearances, and finally they referred him to a law which states that FOIA is not applicable to ET/UFO information because it jeopardizes national security by giving information on how our defensive technology works.
TL;DR: At least 50% of people are too stupid to care, another 35% don't have the will to pursue a goal for longer than a few days, 14% endlessly pursue information but don't have the means to acquire it, 0.8% will leak information that most people won't/can't locate/interpret(Refer to the original 85%), 0.2% have information but get V&, murdered, or are just presumed to be insane.
>>
>>17679497
It never gets digitized. Time travelers know well the dangers of letting things get uploaded. One of the most amazing paranormal things in the entire universe and we consistently let it get restricted to only being used by NSA spooks.
>>
>>17684507
>FACT that extraterrestrial/extradimensional beings exist is in denial

so which is it? ET or ED or both?

where's the proof?

there is none.
>>
>>17684317
It's not a meme. People have just started using it as a meme because it sounds more mysterious than it really is and because usually on 4chan "deep web" stuff is only associated with edgy things.

There's actual articles you can read about it, the "clearnet" represents a small fraction of the total internet (I think like 10% or so).

"Deepweb" refers to anything that you can't access publicly. But most of it is just uninteresting things like business or corporate data networks.
Hell, even all the data on sad panda would be considered "deep web". So yes, if there was a private network of connections that only certain people could access (and not just a chat room but if it actually had browsable data of some kind) then it would by definition be "deep web".
>>
>>17684801
>so which is it? ET or ED or both?
Both, obviously.

>where's the proof?
I have no proof. But i have no proof about you being a faggot either, and still everyone knows you are.
>>
File: 0.0.jpg (105KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0.0.jpg
105KB, 1800x1200px
>>17685358
that's what i already knew. claims without evidence.
the fact is, there is no evidence to support the conjecture (notice i dont say theory) that earth is being visited by et or ed beings of any kind. no evidence for it whatsoever.
>>
>>17685413
>that earth is being visited by et or ed beings
>that earth is being visited

I never said that
>>
>>17679497
Simple, they don't have information of alien life that hasn't been released to the public.

It's been mathematically proven that large conspiracies (more than 1000 people involved) fail quickly. Here's the journal posted about it http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0147905

If the government had hidden information kept about extra-terrestrial life it simply wouldn't be able to stay secret. Someone would leak it.

Therefore if there is any existing info that you think is out there, it's already been released and it's already been out there.

The government isn't some kind of mysterious all powerful body, people fuck up constantly. They're not competent enough to hide info about ETs and other things of the sort.

People invent conspiracy theories because they just really want to believe that the information is out there but impossible to attain. That's just wrong.

If the information exists, you'll just have to figure out where to find it.
>>
>>17679523
>implying government would keep aliums and black project stuff on anything but an offline computer

fullretard
>>
File: 1440562395397.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1440562395397.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>17685664
>It's been mathematically proven that large conspiracies (more than 1000 people involved) fail quickly

The Manhattan project was kept tight until the bomb blew up and it had way more than 1000 people working on it.
>>
File: i_aGeorgia.jpg (297KB, 700x732px) Image search: [Google]
i_aGeorgia.jpg
297KB, 700x732px
Lemme just put my 2 cents in. I think the reason we haven't heard of them is because they're overshadowed by the scalies, overgrown fetuses, and Swedish models. The real stuff looks so fake, one shouldn't believe it. But those that do may be on to something.
>>
>>17685975
shut up
kenya yeezy west
>>
File: Pascagoula-e1404072371224.png (351KB, 597x416px) Image search: [Google]
Pascagoula-e1404072371224.png
351KB, 597x416px
>>17685999
How dare you, sir.
>>
>>17686006
lol
>>
>>17685358

>that burn

>>17685413
>makes a comment but doesn't take the time to read previous comments beforehand

If you are so sure that E.T/E.D doesn't exist just because of a lack of evidence:

>tell us again about how governments give out potentially deadly secrets, especially those that may cause mass hysteria.

But not just at the governmental level:
>tell us again about how honest you are with everyone you meet

How many people do you know would not freak the fk out if their top tier(active) governing body officials just flat out admitted that E.T/E.D is real and presented undeniable proof?

If that ever happens, you better prepare for the end of the world.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-13-11-08-56.png (726KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-13-11-08-56.png
726KB, 1280x720px
>>17686133
>do the dub

He's a faggot anon. no matter how clearly you explain things to people like him, they'll just keep in denial. He's not ready, or not worthy.
>pic r3lated 4 people like him
>>
>>17679497

They don't. There's been countless leaks over the years.

However, it's easy to discredit those leaks when you have access to unlimited funds to use to discredit the stories people tell, and the people themselves.

As for maintaining a level of internal security, it's about personnel selection, non-disclosure agreements with hefty fines and prison sentences under the auspices of "national security", and lastly, compartmentalization.

When you can fine somebody a quarter million dollars and lock them in prison for 20 years for talking about your "project", you're not going to have a lot of people running their mouths.
>>
>>17679497
This is only speculation, but because the only evidence deemed as "fact-worthy" are from peer-reviewed academic journals, which need to be approved, and no one is going to approve something as audacious as "the evidence of extraterrestrial life".
>>
File: Emperor_Palpatine.png (158KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_Palpatine.png
158KB, 360x270px
>>17679497
Information that is pertinent to citizen interest is the only information that is reachable.

It's not the government's job to hold your hand, and teach you of the intricacies of the universe.
>>
>>17687755
Et lif itself isn't the problem. It's fact that it only happens to a certain type of people, and they (primarily) look like.
>>
>>17687758
That's not the discussion. On that note, however, the people with the loudest voices tend to be the dumbest.

It stands that academics are not going to risk their career to in order to back something that cannot be explicitly proven.

The unfortunate reality about the UFO phenomenon, is that these experiences are seemingly extradimensional, which is difficult to quantify in a controlled study.
It's entirely plausible that humans are not meant to see these "UFOs", which has various implications itself.
>>
>>17680525
Except we're not in the 20th century anymore. Pictures or moving images don't have the same value anymore. Plenty of art history/photography history books talk about it. We simply need more to be convinced and it's a sign of our advanced knowledge and methods. Knowing that we might not know. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs.

https://www.creativereview.co.uk/crit/2015/november/a-body-of-evidence/
>>
>>17689380
>Extraordinary claims...

There is absolutely nothing "extraordinary" about alien visitation, and that stupid meme needs to die.

We aren't made of anything special, and ours is but one star of billions and billions in our galaxy alone. Some are billions of years older than we are, which means that there could be civilizations that are millions, or billions, of years more advanced.

That meme might have held value in the 1800's, but it doesn't today.
>>
>>17689524
At first I agreed with you, but then I realized that the concept of aliens being able to travel here might not be too extraordinary

but the _fact_ itself, if aliens have come here, would be extraordinary. So there's a difference between evidence they exist and could come here, and evidence that they have come here.
>>
>>17689595
Again, I don't agree.

Life seems to be the most "precious" commodity in the cosmos, and I hold the opinion that any civilization advanced enough to explore the cosmos does so in search of life for research and conservation purposes.

While I would agree with anyone that says we don't yet have available an alien body to study, or a craft, I don't agree that we need that kind of evidence to come to a conclusion with a high degree of probability, and the evidence we do have suggest that we are, and have been, visited on numerous occasions, and for quite some time.
>>
File: Gary-McKinnon.jpg (100KB, 620x719px) Image search: [Google]
Gary-McKinnon.jpg
100KB, 620x719px
THIS GUY KNOWS THE TRUTH
>>
>>17679497
Because before 25 years ago, people didn't really have the ability to talk to other people from other parts of the world. Before the 50's, people used to fucking roll hoops and beat their wives for entertainment and didn't know jack shit about what's-it-stan in whogivesafuckia. Hell, before the 1500's, there wasn't even that much global navigation in the means of ships and caravans.

Globalism is a very young thing, the ability to keep secrets are slowly dying off as we continue to move further and further into a new age of enlightenment. However, the art of secrecy has been around since the epoch of Man. 500 years means nothing to the ancient practice of keeping mum about you don't need to know.

The only ever present weak point of the practice, is that there is always someone who knows. Whether or not they are willing to talk is up to the disposition and loyalty of the individual, however the weakness remains the same.

There is always someone who knows a secret.
>>
>>17689667
Poor guy landed in a world of hurt and now he's a derpmind.
>>
>>17689716
>"I didn't say it would be easy, Gary. I just said it would be the truth"
>>
>>17679556
Lol, you scared of the possibility of there being life forms not only smarter than you, but stronger too? Does it frighten you to think that maybe.. just maybe if the info on aliums was true/got out religious beliefs would change DRASTICALLY, and your little life where you thought you were the alpha being in existence, and you understood "everything", and nothing was proven wrong including the religious beliefs you (may) believe in? Would this cause your tiny brain to implode on itself as your meaningless life flipped upside down, and yet again there was uncertainty in your life, the belief system as well as morals you had built up from what you thought was true had to be yet again changed, and death was a mystery again as well as the beginning.. Honestly though, how would you react if you were proven wrong, and you saw first hand that aliens existed, and not only that, but they Are/Have been here on earth for a loooonnngg time. What would you do good sir?
>>
>>17679844
dumbass
>>
They don't have any knowledge to stop leaking
>>
>>17680486
no
>>
>>17679604
Because there are people such as yourself and there always will be, who no matter what is shown to you, you will stay in your own thoughts dismissing ANY possibility you may be wrong. Shortly after that comes the "ur crazy, lolll tinfoil much" type comments to try to make the "facts" no matter how credible seem fake due to the fact that you will think we are "crazy", and then it continues until everyone like you has put up such a wall that it doesn't matter if E.T was finger popping his asshole on your roof, you would still go "lol fake n gay".. So yeah that's why.
>>
>>17685956
Long time ago.
>>
>>17689769
You sound like one of those flat earther types.
>>
>>17679644
Dude.. you are crazy, you honestly need help I say that sincerely dude.. you said Google earth was a story about how you, and your friend were having your life raped.. WUT
>>
>>17689670
>into a new age of enlightenment.

>>thinks that the lies and propaganda told to, and believed by, the morons from only one nation won't now be told to, and believed by, morons from all over the world.
>>
>>17689775
The earth might actually be flat.
>>
>>17689782
No it isn't.
>>
>>17689769
or you're just wrong and desperate to see conspiracies
>>
>>17689784
Prove it.
>>
>>17689775
Dumb? Clueless? Retarded? Uneducated?
All of the above?
>>
>>17689782

That's some of the dumbest fucking shit out there....
>>
>>17689789
There's no way you actually give credence to that "theory"
>>
>>17689793
That's one of the dumbest arguments.
>>
>>17679531
You're a fucking delusional autist to think that in a universe of infinity that extraterrestrials haven't visted and aren't capable of maintaining secrecy for both theirs and our sake. Narrow-minded cuck, not everybody believing in ufos is a fucking delusional freak.
>>
>>17689795
I don't give credence to anything, unless explicitly proven.
>>
>>17689789

If you believe the world is flat, then you're too stupid to properly assess the evidence anyway.
>>
>>17689782
There's literally no reason to believe this. In fact all reasons say NOT to.

This isn't the middle ages here.
>>
>>17689802
Good thing round earth is proven then. We can move on.
>>
>>17689802
The Egyptians and the Greeks figured this shit out thousands of years ago, anon.

>looks at the moon...it's round
>looks at the sun...it's round
>watches sun sink below the horizon of the sea
>watches ships sink below the horizon of the sea
>>
>>17689815
Flat earth was proven a long time ago, look where that got us.
>>
>>17689860
But it wasn't.
>>
>>17689820
That argument doesn't hold water.
>>
>>17689866
What is your proof?
>>
>>17689867
how?
>>
File: Get in the boat.jpg (12KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
Get in the boat.jpg
12KB, 297x170px
>>17689867
Your bus is here...
>>
>>17689860
It was not proven, it was an assumption by primitive peoples. They saw the ground around them was flat and assumed everywhere was like that.

We moved past that basic idea.
>>
>>17689876
Because those civilizations are irrelevant.
>>
>>17689879
That's not a boat.

>>17689880
That's not what happened at all.
>>
>>17689882
Ok you're a troll, got it.

Fuck off
>>
>>17679535
Don't write anything down. Never admit to anything. Deny, deny, deny.

First rule of keeping something secret.
>>
>>17689889
And you're a dolt.
>>
>>17689887
Then what happened?
>>
>>17689898
We don't know.
>>
>>17689946
Lol
>>
>>17689951
Leave it to humans to laugh at their own ignorance.
>>
File: 1461561946488.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1461561946488.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>17679521

>>17679556
>>
>>17691259
Because there's extensive evidence that suggests so.

However, they're usually shit-ass governments with little credibility.
The Mexican government comes to mind when I think of governments that have attempted elucidation of the phenomenon.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.