[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forest beings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: forestpath.jpg (576KB, 864x1080px) Image search: [Google]
forestpath.jpg
576KB, 864x1080px
I have a story to share with you anons maybe you can help me identify what happened.
Also forrest storries thread.

A bit backstorry: I live near a forest which i was visiting since I was little and never experienced nothing simmilar to this.
So basically i went to forest lately and had this strange feeling of being followed.
It was like something was walking besides me and i could hear the leaves moving nearby
but since i was with may friends I though screw it probably overreacting.
Altho a few days later i was in the same forest alone and it was way creeepier i could hear same thing but this time on both sides of me.
Shit my pants a little since it was much more intense than last time. It persisted untill i left forest.
Noped out of the forest as fast as i could but still had this weird feeling after leaving it.
And before anyone points out wind moving leaves or me doing it there was no possibility of it there was no wind and no leaves on the path i was walking.
Any idea what it could be, anyone experienced something simmilar ?
>>
What country are you from?
If USA what state?
>>
>>17678936
nah shithole in europe
>>
I don't really bother with detail about the story anymore because it happened so long ago and nobody believes me anyway, but when I was a kid I was riding my bike down a path in the woods at my grandpas farm and saw a goddamn tree stand up on two legs for a second.

I fucked off out of those woods and never went back in. Being older now and with literally no other reports of anything like that, ever so far as I can tell I don't really believe it anymore. Had to be me mistaking something else.
>>
>>17679027
I believe that there are lot of things we cant explain.
Have you tried to search for any stories about the forest you seen it in ?
>>
File: book-1-front-cover-small.jpg (292KB, 420x630px) Image search: [Google]
book-1-front-cover-small.jpg
292KB, 420x630px
>>17678923
Probably this big guy...
>>
>>17679039

Basically it was like those thin beech trees you see all over, had no leaves and was slumped on the side of the path and then it just sorta stood up shifted position and flopped back down. Didn't have any real features, literally just looked like a tree with legs.

Not only is there nothing like it in my area, I've never been able to find anything about something like it at all.
>>
>>17679027
Ents,man!
>>
>>17678923
>And before anyone points out wind moving leaves or me doing it there was no possibility of it there was no wind and no leaves on the path i was walking.
>Any idea what it could be, anyone experienced something simmilar ?
Animals are a thing m8. Probs rats or foxes or something
>>
>>17678940
>europe
Where specifically? Country at least, region of country preferred. Do you know anything about your local folklore that might answer your question?
>>
>>17678923
It's most likely nothing. I live in burgerstan but I frequent the deep woods often for rituals and shit. The forest tends to rustle constantly; mainly due to small woodland animals burrowing around out of sight.
Your spooked-ness is natural.
>>
File: g1wdU.jpg (81KB, 800x526px) Image search: [Google]
g1wdU.jpg
81KB, 800x526px
Did someone say forest creatures?
>>
>>17681474
Holy shit! I've seen these before! They were really spooky and smelled like ass.
>>
File: green_day_by_ladyowl-d4vnag3.jpg (180KB, 1191x671px) Image search: [Google]
green_day_by_ladyowl-d4vnag3.jpg
180KB, 1191x671px
Congrats, you found the faeries.

Be warned, they are not like Disney pixies at all.
>>
File: 124542751b.jpg (117KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
124542751b.jpg
117KB, 720x438px
>>
Where exactly in Europe?
>>
>>17678923
Where from Europe are you? I'd say elves or Vittra (Maahinen), but I need more information.
>>
>>17681474
what is this suposed to be?
>>
>>17685326
Face made from deer ass or something like that.
>>
>>17681114
>>17681459
Nah, im to often visiting woods to mistake it with something else, no animal or normal rustling it was way to close to me and it was following me all the time
>>17681416
>>17685247
>>17685308
Poland , not much folklore surrounding forest someone hanged himself there besides that quite some stuff war related burrowed under ground. But i ruled out ghosts since there was nothing like that happening in the forest before.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.