[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teleportation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: teleportationice.jpg (42KB, 398x396px) Image search: [Google]
teleportationice.jpg
42KB, 398x396px
Hey X, give me everything you've got on teleportation.
>>
https://youtu.be/KhKR8YuFFoo

Watched this so many fuking times, still have no clue of how ...
>>
>>17677466
Can someone give insights on how that kid does it? Or whatever its fake or not.
>>
>>17677481

There is no affective (wtf? why does my computer think that this isn't a word?) explanation if the last 2 are real. But most likely they are just amateur movie maker CG stuff.
>>
You are here and then you are there.
>>
>>17677459
http://www.sciencealert.com/physicists-have-quantum-teleported-a-particle-of-light-across-25-kilometres
>>
>>17678620
Retarded news headlines as usual. Neither particle went anywhere, they were entangled together from a distance of 25 kilometers. Entanglement is some crazy shit, and that's definitely the farthest I've heard it performed, but it's not teleportation.
>>
File: 1370924155262.jpg (47KB, 334x332px) Image search: [Google]
1370924155262.jpg
47KB, 334x332px
its the only way to travel FTL. all UFOs can raise their demensional frequency as to completely disappear into the astral realm. time doesnt really exist in this realm so any travel you do in that state (interstellar or otherwise) will seem to an observer as being "instantaneous" everyone can do it too. just gota awaken your kunalini and become your light body. there are technological means too. certain pyramids and other ancient temples like stonehenge were used to point the pharoe's light body in the right direction. stargates also exsist and are exactly like in the scifi film/tv show.
>>
>>17677466
some of these are good like the car and the dog.

I think reality is a false game matrix and occasionally there are glitches.

I think eventually we will discover the algorithm for teleportation
>>
>>17678867
just call me getsMCgee
>>
>>17678885
SHIT
>>
You have to believe that you can teleport, first. After that, your body will naturally build and evolve itself down that path. This rule doesn't just go for teleportation and no, it will not take millennia for your body to achieve this feat. It will, however, take dedication for years, probably. Took me 8 years to learn how to control my own local time and space. You can do the same thing, if you would like. Just know that when reading this stuff, there is a way you must read it. You must read it in the source language and understand things in the context that the ancients did. There is a mask game of mind that covers all language and once you can find that out, you will be able to learn anything and control time and space around you, as well as learn how all paranormal feats are possible, what mythology truly is and understand beyond our current understanding of God. The only limit is how much you can take before you go insane.

Or, at least, I like to think so.

Anyway, I would start with psychology and body language. That's where I started with all this. After that, move on to religion and combine that as best you can with scientific explanation. Delve in to quantum mechanics and mathematics after that and from there on, it is up to you. Eventually, after a while, you will make it to teleportation. Only thing I know directly about it is that you have to be okay with exiting this universe in mind, body and spirit. Basically, you have to be okay with dying and rebirthing in to another parallel universe. As far as I understand, the people you meet will not be the same people. They will be different versions and it is up to your power of belief and faith to bring yourself in to the right universe.

That is all I wish to divulge.
>>
>>17678889
so close, again.
>>
>>17678950
Interesting. How far are you teleporting now? Also, what happens to you in the universe you teleport away from? What will they see? Will you stop existing or drop lifeless?
>>
>>17677466
The car I can't figure out.
The dog - it was there the whole time, just the way the camera moved it created a kind of motion blur that obscured it, and just nobody noticed... barely got missed between the cars.
The bike... come on he was in the middle of a turn and lined up behind the guy standing there when the filming started. Obviously.
The teleporting "angel"... obvious animated fake is obvious. Notice the pose for the camera at the very end. Please.
The last footage with the streaky-beamy things coming out of the guy's hands... how can you NOT think that's After Effects?
>>
>>17678972
I was too afraid to go that far when I was given the opportunity. No idea for sure what happens to the body when you teleport. If consciousness is multiplied by multiple universes, perhaps it acts as you would have or something similar - an auto-pilot, perhaps. One has to wonder the same thing anyway, even without the notion of having teleported. As for what they might see, I'd imagine they would see the same old you, or perhaps you die in that universe, I'm not sure. It's also possible that due to the universe's parallel nature, one of you in another universe may simultaneously switch with the you in this universe. Would be interesting, I suppose, as one of the main theories for the universe is that it acts like a mirror in some aspects. Law of attraction comes to mind.
>>
Here's an interesting thought... if "species" exist, perhaps there is a species for the human known as you that exists in number across all parallel universes? The same going for everyone and everything else, of course. Simply the next level down... or up. Whichever you prefer.
>>
It kills you and replaces you with a copy every time you use it
>>
File: Mars Truth.jpg (146KB, 960x502px) Image search: [Google]
Mars Truth.jpg
146KB, 960x502px
>>17677459
OP, you should look into Andrew Basiago. He was involved with the Mars Jump Room with Project Pegasus under DARPA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsMR4Om6XUI
>>
>>17679200
where do these guys come from?
>>
File: 1462603495793.jpg (211KB, 929x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1462603495793.jpg
211KB, 929x1074px
mini black hole , often seen at cern.
>>
>>17679200
>>Bring the Leaders of my day to task for the wrongs that only I know they've committed
>>Mighty Whitey knows what's best for Afri... er... Mars.

If I didn't know better, I would say he feels unimportant.
>>
>>17678684
Not exactly, it's believed that in the future teleportation will be scientifically and physically possible and this is the beginning of that realization.

Source: 4 part series - Nova - What is the Cosmos
>>
>>17677459
Not entirely related but an interesting video all the same

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nQHBAdShgYI
>>
>>17679268
It's ok, you don't need to source your claim that someone made some ridiculous extrapolation and wildly speculated about something. It's not hard to do, I believe you that it happened.
>>
>>17680192
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3226472/Star-Trek-style-teleportation-possible-Theoretical-physicist-believes-beaming-planets-decades.html

I have to ask, what's it like being an ignorant arrogant retarded asshole?
>>
>>17680204
People like making these broad claims that this or that will result in teleportation or warp drives in 5 years, ESPECIALLY fucking Michio Kaku. He'll go on on about teleportation, warp bubbles, wormholes, telepathy, alternate dimensions, multiverses while real scientists do actual research.

Read that article carefully, notice how they twist what entanglement does, "physicists ... teleported the quantum state of a photon..." Note that, quite importantly, no actual matter ever moved anywhere. And then the VERY NEXT sentence has the gall to go "Once scientists have successfully teleported molecules..." as though it's simply the logical next step, even though literally nothing about quantum entanglement implies that is even close to possible.
>>
>>17679171
So what would the one who witnesses you teleport see?

>>17679232
What abilities does this fruit give?
>>
File: 52132118 .jpg (54KB, 600x415px) Image search: [Google]
52132118 .jpg
54KB, 600x415px
>>
Uri Geller said he has done it once or twice.
>>
It's impossible
>>
>>17680227
>ESPECIALLY fucking Michio Kaku
Michio Kaku is about as real a scientist as you can get. He has his place in history firmly cemented in the standard model, and also has a very broad knowledge about everything else that's going on in physics. He just has a certain ideology about technological progress.

>>17680227
>Note that, quite importantly, no actual matter ever moved anywhere.
While I agree with you in broad strokes, this in itself is actually not that important. In fact it suggests a poor understanding of current physics. Yes being able to actually teleport someone is not simply a development of quantum entanglement on atoms or w/e, but it's something that potentially may come out of this science at some point.
>>
>>17677459
Teleportation, as in the instantaneous transfer of matter, is impossible. It breaks conservation of energy and the relativistic speed limit.

Whether instantaneous transfer of information is possible is another matter, but creating a copy and destroying the original is not the same thing as teleportation.
>>
>>17684779
>Teleportation, as in the instantaneous transfer of matter, is impossible.

Open a science book dumbfuck
>>
>>17684779
>>17684784
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_tunnelling
>>
>>17684786
What the fuck does quantum tunneling, the possibility of a subatomic particle passing through a barrier it shouldn't be able to pass through due to the configuration of the particles that make up the barrier, have to do with teleportation?

Did you mean to link to quantum entanglement? If so I already covered that transfer of information is not the same as teleportation.

>>17684784
In what "science book" (holy shit that has got to be one of the dumbest terms I've ever come across) should I be looking, and for what?
>>
>>17684799
Quantum tunnelling is a result of there being a probability cloud at very small scales. Or should I say because of the old heisenberg uncertainty principle it is beneficial to think of particles as clouds of probability. Particles effectively teleport themselves randomly all the time because of uncertainty.
>>
>>17684813
You're equivocating the behavior of quantum particles and non-quantum particles
>>
>>17684816
If you want to draw that line somewhere and revolutionise physics at a p fundamental level be my guest
>>
>>17684823
>the concept that electrons don't behave the same way as molecules will revolutionize physics
Christ almighty this is why I never come to this board
>>
When i was reading Bokurano some years ago i saw some people theorizing over movement being an illusion and we being "data" moving over a fixed and immovable layer of whatever.

In the manga one of the characters kept using teleportation based on this theory, he just transfered the data of his body to another location by thought, replacing the data of the air particles in that location for his own body data.

I found it interesting.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB5VXJXxnNU&nohtml5=False
>>
>>17684838

No, that other guy is right.

You want to propose the threshold for quantum behavior? Please, figure it out and submit that shit to arXiv because we know quantum phenomenon are only OBSERVED at small-scale, but the outstanding question in particle physics is 'what is the aggregate effect of quantum interactions at the molecular scale'?

You can say 'they don't exist', but thats a cop-out. We know they exist, like the mechanism of Hawking radiation: aggregate quantum effect of particle/antiparticle pairs at the event horizon.

Having a cohesive theory that categorizes quantum behavior all the way up to relativistic masses and speeds -WOULD- revolutionize physics, so why are you such a condescending pleb?
>>
>>17677459
I felt like I was able to step through time and space like an observer from Fringe once. I didn't do it because it was contrary to where I wanted to be and what I wanted to do at that moment.
>>
>>17684912
None of that has anything to do with teleportation on the scale being discussed in this thread, you absolute goddamn pedant
>>
>>17684314
>Uri Geller
>"valid" source
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.