[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Derealization = Higher Consciousness Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1684867560780450.jpg (40KB, 604x482px) Image search: [Google]
1684867560780450.jpg
40KB, 604x482px
Have you ever felt like you were watching a movie of life being played out before your eyes? Your not drunk. This is in fact a higher state of Consciousness and since normal everyday life is actually in parallel a tunnel vision effect blocking the vastness of our conscious being that we are in fact spirit beings first not carnal matter brain matter. The physical world is in fact an energy matrix projection over which our existence is experienced.

a couple of vids that explain some basic things. discuss x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTr4Z85hLls - watch this quick intro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEvECFZlg8M - documentary about reality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQgWa9htDso - atoms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAa2O_8wBUQ - dark matter and energy
>>
>>17674954
I feel less conscious and aware of my immediate surroundings, but more aware of my imagination and I feel like I can concentrate on things more. I feel sometimes I like my body and my personality as well as my entire life is a story. Is that what this is? It all started after I hit the bong too hard a few years ago..
>>
>>17674954
This is not new.
>>
>>17674954
>Watch this real quick.
>David icke.

In the bin it goes!
>>
>>17675022

what is new friend? is science not the art of remembering?
>>
>>17675004

sorta I suppose its quite different from everybody but the imagination is really the mind entertaining the heart so its difficult to say.
>>
>>17675042
I understand what you're saying, I'm just pointing out that this kind of philosophy isn't something new that has come into the world.

There has always been a small minority that has known, it just makes you sick when people try to make money of others ignorance. But I guess thats life
>>
>>17675079

yeah if your referring to books like the secret then I absolutely abhor their petty shit and grandiose claims. im just here for a discussion on philosophy religion and science.
>>
>>17675100
Once you see that its all an act, then even talking about it becomes annoying.

Its kind of like pulling your own prick, No different really.
>>
>>17674954
I was just a normal dude until I got but on Zoloft (antidepressant). Took it for three days. Felt pretty good the first two days third day I had panic attacks and I hallucinated that my face was horribly disfigured in the mirror. Went to the ER where, once I told them I was hallucinating and felt suicidal, was sent to a mental institution for three days. When I was there they gave me resperdol which at the time I had no idea what it was. They told me it was just a sedative but when I talked to other patients about it they told me it was intact an antipsychotic. I stopped taking it the day I got out of there. It's been three months and I still don't feel the same as I did before I took that shit. Antidepressants are a fucking sick joke.
>>
>>17675480
U know it takes a couple weeks to feel the effects of anti depressants or any type of chemical altering drugs so I'm calling bullshit
>>
>>17675490
Felt it almost immediately after taking it
>>
>>17675490
If a drug causes bad effects, it often doesn't take as long for that to kick in as it does for the good part. Human bodies can be a bitch that way.
>>
I'm open-minded to these ideas.. Even so, if someone is experiencing derealization it's still an option to seek some medical attention in case it's a health issue. Not every experience is a high state of consciousness... I would think.

>The physical world is in fact an energy matrix projection over which our existence is experienced.
Yes. And that is why if you want to exit the energetic matrix defined by the collective consciousness, you have to stop giving it attention and focus inside. That means trying to exit the matrix actually reinforces that it exists. You must stop all resistance and surrender, and when that happens then you are just present to what is going on now and you can see clearly what is going on NOW.. Thus the full light of your attention is on the present. Now you are enlightened, until you begin thinking again... I would think. Jesus said, "The Kingdom of God is within".
>>
I have Borderline Personality Disorder due to abuse when I was young. As a result, when I'm stressed I start to dissociate from my body and reality. For me, it feels like my body is simultaneously shrinking and inflating, sounds are muffled, my face in the mirror looks like a stranger's, and occasionally I suffer from catatonia-like states where I can't think or communicate with anyone. I've been on Zoloft now for abut 3 years and it seems to have reduced the severity of these symptoms pretty well.
>>
Hello, I am very sorry to anyone who involuntarily faces depersonalization on a regular basis.

But I want to know if anyone is able to voluntarily trigger feelings like that?
Feelings such as depersonlization, derealization, dissociation and the like.

I had an episode a month ago where I had a moment of dissociation and I want to see if I can trigger that feeling again.
>>
>>17674954
Derealization tends to make the unlearned into puppets. "Hey guys can you stop thinking so I can control your thoughts?" is the basic motif. It's the opposite of incessant discernment, which is what enlightenment is all about.

Enlightened beings can kill cheat and steal, they just tend to only do so when it actually makes sense for them to do so. Only a fool acts on desires that can't reasonably be accomplished yet.

That said, I'll be leaving you guys to your thread from now on. Ages of stupidity is just as valid a path as any other. Good luck with tricky devils.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.