[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this ain't /mu/ but what do you guys think of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: cover.jpg (845KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
845KB, 1400x1400px
I know this ain't /mu/ but what do you guys think of the new radiohead record?

honestly I think Radiohead are some kind of divine force (possibly angels?)
>>
>>17674229
If you knew this ain't /mu/ then why did you post this bs anyway

Ffs
>>
Go to /mu/ anyway.

I need to add more Radiohead to my collection, still listening to their old stuff.

>honestly I think Radiohead are some kind of divine force (possibly angels?)

I'm sure they'd mock you relentlessly for this.
>>
File: hm.gif (363KB, 250x173px) Image search: [Google]
hm.gif
363KB, 250x173px
>>17674229
>>>/mu/
>>
>>17674235
I think it's a pretty spiritual album

>>17674239
I just mean that I think they have seen another side, like heaven or something

it's also kinda odd to me how they put it out on Mother's Day, and the day before Mercury makes a visible pass in front of the sun.

The album has lyrics of "spacecraft blocking the sun", "the loudest sound you've ever heard", and themes of catastrophe due to global warming. I mean, mercury is the messenger of the God's, and earth is referred to as Mother? A lot of the album seems very esoteric. Even the artwork is ethereal.
>>
>>17674261
Your prophecy is vague and disinteresting. Even you don't know what it is you want it to mean. But that's okay! Build it up more. Come up with a complete idea of what Radiohead's spiritual properties are and what their new album means, THEN share it.

The problem you have right now is that you want us to write your Radiohead lore for you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.