[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mysterious Vandalism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 20329.jpg (49KB, 610x203px) Image search: [Google]
20329.jpg
49KB, 610x203px
Post images of creepy, some what un explained vandalism or images and than try to explain them. These tiles have popped up all around the world in the middle of busy intersections. All around the same time. There's nothing connecting them other than the message displayed. My explanation is that it's just an elaborate hoax. Find pot hole, make tile, fill with tar and stick tile in. But for there to be so many, to occur in such a short amount of time, and with no trail attached to who may have done it it's still pretty weird.
>>
Or mysterious messages work too.
>>
There's an entire film explaining the tiles:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1787791/

Has Google become too complicated all of a sudden?

AND there's a thread about this already here: >>17671950 BUT I guess the catalog is too tricky as well.
>>
>>17673847
if you read the post instead of being an asshole I was only using this as an example, not the same thread.
>>
>>17674008
OP: Tiles! Mysterious and unknown! I have a theory!!!
Anon: Mmm, they have entire movies on the tiles, in fact they're so common a topic another thread exist on /x/ at this very second.
OP: Asshole!
>>
did you read anything other than the thread title? I said any vandalism, messages, images, and what you think is a good explanation for them. Look, I get that /x/ has been full of trolls more than usual, but shooting down every damn other thread aint going to help it. Yes, I know a thread was posted about these last night, which is what gave me the idea to make my own thread on a similar subject!
>>
>>17673791
Here ya go, OP.
I used to be pretty intrigued by these posters i would see all over Philly. We also have toynbee tiles around the city, but I think these are more interesting.

Did some investigation a while back and found this:
>"These Crazy Talk posters are actually done by a fanatical street artist dubbed Proud Mary. You can see alot more of his bat-shit ramblings on the Flickr http://www.flickr.com/groups/crazytalk/ . It’s widely believed that its one man (he’s been spotted in action before) who originated in Philly but has pasted in New Orleans, Chicago, and other cities. My hypothesis has always been that its Thomas MacFarland, or “Crazy Sign Guy” a paranoid schizophrenic who wanders around Center City wearing his rambling signs, but its hard to imagine this guy traveling. Regardless, I think most of this shit has gone from mildly amusing to downright offensive."
>>
>>17674067
>/x/ has been full of trolls
...And elves, orks, angels, demons, vampyres, magickians, shamans, philosophers, stoners, tulpas, autists, schizos, Hanz, ailiums, Government shills, people from the future, the past, cultists, Hitler, Stalin, and everyone inbetween...
>>
>>17674103
here's a good one. I used to see this ALL OVER when I was in college.
Too bad the guy making these doesn't know about /x/ right??? We could get a lot of fresh content from this guy
>>
>>17673791
>But for there to be so many, to occur in such a short amount of time, and with no trail attached to who may have done it it's still pretty weird.
The guy who did it had a hole in the floor of his car so he could place them secretly when he stopped at a traffic light.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.