[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found a video on my phone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1462760093265.jpg (57KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1462760093265.jpg
57KB, 500x667px
Hey /x/ have a quick look at this. I found a a video of myself sleeping on my phone. This was Saturday night and I had a little too much to drink at the bar. I cam home and went to bed whilst my roommates stayed up drinking. Oddly enough this video was in the living room. So I must of crept back downstairs and landed on the couch for some reason. Also I believe I am wearing a jacket that I had not worn that entire day. The video was recorded at 2:53am. It's a little less than a minute long and shows myself drifting in and out of sleep. Someone is in the kitchen banging a pot or something. Now near the end I can see something brush by that looks like a hand. Then at the very ending the phone rises and moves towards me and stops without me waking.

I have a 4 digit pin lock screen on my phone so for me to unlock it, open the camera app, select video mode, and then start and stop recording while drunk and semi conscious is kind of strange and impressive. I've been told I sometimes talk in my sleep but I've never been a sleep walker. I know this probably seems not out of the ordinary but it was a bit of a shock to find it on my phone as if someone else put it there. I have had some strange dreams of something standing over me recently so that kind of made it a little more disturbing to discover it. https://youtu.be/iz48X1aDnjw
>>
I had a dream of something yelling "You'll do something worse! I know it" shortly after I found this video
>>
>>17673541
sppoopu
>>
>>17673541
you're not asleep in that video, I can see you cracking your eye open. you liar
>>
>>17673824
I know it looks like I'm awake but I totally have no recollection of this. I must of been sleep walking
>>
>>17673541
This could be easily be faked. But in the off chance that it wasn't, it could be that you were half-asleep and did that without knowing.
>>
>>17673541
Admittedly, the swooping finger at 0:40 looks odd. Otherwise, there are only two rational options: 1) someone was trying to mess with you, or 2) you did this in your sleep. >>17673824 - Eyes opening and rolling are not inconsistent with REM states, so that does not mean he was faking.

The third, and most likely, possibility is that OP is setting us up for some future Marble Hornets-esque action, which is an admirable attempt, if he can pull it off. The channel only has one other upload, from 2 years ago, and the rest are all gaming channels and stuff, so it doesn't seem to be something specifically made for the purpose of force-meming.

Hence, if this is OP, I suppose the most obvious question is why you don't think one of your roommates did this, as it is the most obvious explanation.
>>
>>17675552
thank you for watching. Honestly I think I did it in my sleep. My roommates don't know the pin to my phone and if they wanted to fuck with me it wouldn't be this obscure. However, something about the whole things feels very creepy. We live in a very old house (1840) but have never felt any ghosts or anything. I had to work all day so I've yet to talk to my roommates. I'm assuming the banging was someone cleaning a pot or something. The only thing I could think is maybe I was trying to record what was going on. The weirdest thing about the whole story is that I know I went home and went right to bed in my room upstairs. So weird that I came down, put on my coat, turned on my camera, and then turned it off while sleeping. Look at the way it moves too. Very jerky and sporadic. Not the way I would imagine a sleepy drunk person to do it. Plus I guess this is just me but I feel like there is some malicious energy going on. The slamming, the finger, the phone seems like it hits me with a wave of energy and I just go limp. Really weird.
>>
What kind of phone do you have?
>>
>>17675695
I think you went to sleep and the alcohol REALLY kicked in. At some point you woke up (instantaneously blackout drunk)and decide now is a good time to grab my jacket and mingle. Oh shit, my roommates actually doing the dishes. I'm gonna record this 'cause I'm drunk. Oh wait, how to phone? How to camera. Night night.
>>
>>17675695
Yeah, the steadiness/shakiness is most definitely not handheld. The sounds do not sound like cleaning - rather, banging. In fact, there is a distinct sound (about 0:18) much like the outside of a security door being knocked hard upon, which is repeated right after the eyes open briefly. The juttering at the end, as well... well, it almost looks like someone forcing the phone (back?) into OP's hand.
>>
It could be the squatter that lives in the walls fucking with you.
>>
Just another perspective, look at the way he squints his eyes when the loud noises happens, if he was faking this he would know they were going to happen and wouldn't squint out of fear.
>>
the last 10 seconds are pretty spoopy, feels off to me
i don't think op is lying either
the only time i've been blackout drunk and not remember anything even after prompting/pictures is when i had my drink spiked at a house party
hopefully you don't get murdered in your sleep
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.